"WE'RE COUPLES"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

Shin Ae : *shocked* Tae… Taemin?

Taemin : *bowed 90 degrees* annyeong nun… nuna…

Shin Ae : what are you doing here?

Hong Min : eomma.. who’s that? *looked outside. And when he saw Taemin, he immediately pulled Taemin’s hands* Taemin hyung!!!! You came! You came! You’ll play with me right?

Taemin : *smiled* ah ne hong min ah~

Shin Ae : *dumbfounded* Hong.. Hong Min ah, you invited him?

 

Hong Min : ne eomma…  *smiled at Shin Ae*

 

Shin Ae : does your appa know that he will come today?

Hong Min : ne eomma, appa invited him also last day.

Shin Ae : *a bit mad* mwo?!

Taemin : Hong Gi hyung gave me your address. At first I declined Hong Min’s request to play with him but hong gi hyung insisted me to play with him. and so I decided to come over since I don’t have a schedule today.

Shin Ae : *scoffed* you shouldn’t come.

Taemin : *smiled* wae? your son loves to play with me.

Shin Ae : *looked at Hong Min who's smiling widely to Taemin*

Hong Min : hyung, let’s play guitar inside.. *pulled Taemin to their living room.* Eomma!!! You said you’ll play with me also.!

Shin Ae : you have already your hyung to play with you. just play with him.

Hong Min : eomma! *sulking*

 

Taemin : *chuckled* omo, Hong Min is so cute.. let’s just play. Eomma can’t make it arasseo?

Hong Min : *smiled* ne hyung. Let’s play this.. *took out a guitar and a xylophone*

 

Taemin : you love playing instruments huh.

Hong Min : ne hyung.  Uncle Jae jin promised me that he will teach me how to play guitar when my fingers are already long.

Taemin : chincha? I can also teach you how to play piano.

Hong Min : chincha hyung?! I love piano…

Taemin : you love it also? I love piano too.  c’mon, let’s play it. you’ll be the performer and I will be your number one fan cheering for you at the audience section. Arasseo?

Hong Min : *laughed* ne hyung…

 

IT’S BEEN AN HOUR SINCE THE TWO STARTED PLAYING. SHIN AE DECIDED TO COOK A SPAGHETTI FOR THEIR SNACK.

Shin Ae : Hong Min ah~ break time… *walking with two plates on the tray and sat beside Taemin at the floor*

Hong Min : what’s that eomma?

Shin Ae : your favorite food. Spaghetti.

Hong Min : wow!! *clapped his hands* spaghetti..

Taemin : it’s your favorite also right?

Shin Ae : *frowned* ne. *she answered nonchalantly*

Taemin : *smiled*

Shin Ae : cha.. here you go baby.. *gave the plate to Hong Min* eat well. *smiled. Then she frowned and gave the other plate to Taemin* you eat also.

Taemin : *chuckled*  thank you..

Shin Ae : when are you planning to go home?

Taemin : I’ll stay here for the whole night.

Shin Ae : do you want to go home without your head?

Taemin : omo… *acted like scared and cling to Hong Min* Hong Min, your eomma is so scary.

Hong Min : eomma! Don’t scare taemin hyung.

 

Shin Ae : tch! What a shame, you even tried to get the sympathy of my son.

Taemin : *laughed*

Shin Ae : *smirked*

Taemin : I think your eomma hates me.

Hong Min : ani hyung.. eomma doesn’t hate you.

Taemin : eh? How did you know?

Shin Ae : yah Hong Min ah! You talk too much! Just eat your food!!

Hong Min : eomma said she doesn’t hate you when we are the cab.  *smiled then looked at his mom*

Shin Ae : yah hong min ah!!!! Why are you so talkative?!

Taemin : *happy* chincha? She said that?

Hong Min : ne hyung.

Shin Ae : no! I didn’t said that!

Hong Min : yes you are eomma! *pouted*

 

Shin Ae : no!

Taemin : a kid doesn’t know how to lie nuna.. *chuckled*

Shin Ae : so? Then why are you chuckling like an idiot there?

Hong Min : idiot? *titled his head*

 

Taemin : yah.. don’t say that again. That’s a bad word. Yah nuna. How can you say those words in front of the kid?

Shin Ae : *embarrassed* mianhae…

 Taemin : hit eomma’s mouth.. ppali..

Shin Ae : yah! How can you command that thing to my son? No Hong Min, it’s bad. Don’t hit someone ok?

Taemin : when you heard someone saying bad words, hit their mouth so that they won’t do it again.

Shin Ae : *pushed Taemin’s head*

Taemin : ah!! *holds his head* why did you do that?!

Shin Ae : you are such a kiddo!

Taemin : kiddo? Who? Me?!

Hong Min : *laughed* Taemin hyung and eomma are close friends.

 

Shin Ae : we are not close friends Hong Min.

Taemin : we’re couples.

SUDDENLY, THE PLACE BECAME SILENT…. IT’S A BIG AWKWARD.  TAEMIN DIDN’T INTENDED TO SAY THOSE WORDS. BUT IT WAS SUDDENLY CAME OUT FROM HIS MOUTH. SHIN AE WAS FROZEN SAME WITH TAEMIN WHILE HONG MIN, AS A KID JUST EATING HIS FOOD SILENTLY.

 

HE DOESN’T UNDERSTAND WHAT TAEMIN SAID A WHILE AGO. THEIR AWKWARDNESS CUT WHEN TAEMIN’S PHONE RANG. AND WHEN HE LOOKED WHO IT IS, IT WAS SULLI. TAEMIN LOOKED FIRST AT SHIN AE BEFORE ANSWERING THE CALL.

Taemin : yoboseyo?

Sulli : baby.. how are you?

Taemin : I’m fine sulli yah.. you?

WHEN SHIN AE HEARD HER NAME, SHE RELEASED A DEEP SIGHED AND JUST WENT BACK TO THE KITCHEN. TAEMIN SAW HER AND HE FELT SORRY FOR WHAT SHE HEARD.

Sulli : baby where are you?

Taemin : I’m… I’m at home. I’m with Onew hyung.

Sulli : at your dorm? Arasseo.. I just want to check if you are ok. I love you baby.

Taemin : ah yeah.. *forced to laugh* bye.

Sulli : no I love you too?

Taemin : *smiled* arasseo arasseo. I’m doing something. Bye.. *end the call*

Hong Min : who is that hyung?

Taemin : oh.. nothing Hong Min ah~, just.. just a friend.. let’s eat..*faked a smile*

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AT SHINee DORM<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

SOMEONE KNOCKS THE DOOR.  AND WHEN ONEW OPENED THE DOOR, IT WAS SULLI, HOLDING A BOX OF CAKE.

Onew : sulli? Why are you here?

Sulli : *went inside and just ignored Onew’s question* where is my Taemin?

Onew : Taemin? you didn’t called him before you went here?

Sulli : I did.

Min Ho : then why you still came here if you did call him?

Sulli : because he said that he’s here. With Onew oppa..

Onew : with who? Whith me? *pointed himself*

Sulli : *nodded*

Key : *came from his room and acting like his totally annoyed* aigoo.. why did  I suddenly felt a bad vibes in our dorm???

Jong Hyun : Key, Sulli is here.

Key : oh jeongmal? So that’s why I felt a bad vibes because a bad air came inside our dorm.  *faced Sulli*

Sulli : oppa.. you’re so bad.

Key : well dear you are more bad than me. *crossed his arms on his chest* now why are you here?

Sulli : I was looking for my Taemin.

Key : oh… your Taemin? *smirked* he’s not here. He went out.

 

Sulli : but he said he’s here. With Onew oppa.

Key : oh he said that? wow.. Taemin finally lied to you. Listen My favorite dongsaeng.. *curled Sulli’s hair through his index finger* Your Taemin is not here. He’s out. He’s with Shin Ae.

Sulli : *looked at Key with a shocked face* mwo?!

Key : *evil smile* you’re shock dear?

Sulli : isn’t obvious? He’s with who?!

Key : are you deaf? I said he is with Shin Ae.

Sulli : Shin Ae came back?

Key : yes… *smiled* and she’s with HIS TAEMIN AT THIS MOMENT.

Sulli : HIS Taemin?! oppa! Taemin is mine!

Key : *frowned* YOUR TAEMIN??? Have you ever tried to look yourself  in front of the mirror? Have you ever seen yourself running after Taemin? or maybe Mirror can’t help you to see yourself How evil you are.

Jong Hyun : key..

Min Ho : *controlling his laugh*

Key : look Sulli, I don’t like you. and you know that. you don’t own Taemin. he was originally owned by Shin Ae. and to tell you frankly, Taemin is trying to persuade her again.

Sulli : *pissed* you are lying oppa! you are just telling hallow lies for us to break.

Key : *laughed* I want you two break. Yes that’s true. I really like it. and I’ll be the happiest person if that happens. But the way I use it are pure facts. Not just like you. pure lies.

Sulli : op…oppa… how could you do this to me?

Key : how can you also do those evil things my dongsaeng? You are such an angel outside but inside of you is a rotten Sulli. Tsk tsk tsk.. *shook his head in a row*

Sulli : are you insulting me?!

Key : wae? are you insulted?

Sulli : I need to talk to Taemin. I’ll wait for him!

Key : are you planning to wait for him here? As in here in our dorm? Yuck! I can’t stand your presence here! Go home!!

Sulli : I’ll wait here!!!

Key : do you want me to pull your hair and drag you outside our dorm?!

Sulli : *terrified*

Onew : just listen to him Sulli. You know Key can do that to you.

Sulli : *defeat* I hate you all!!!!! *then she went outside banging the door*

Key : I love you too my favorite dongsaeng! *smiled. And when he saw Sulli is out already, Key immediately wiped his lips* yuck. I can’t believe I said I LOVE YOU TO her. eeww…


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

woah.. Key and Sulli.. hahaha.. that was anice words from key oppa.. ^^ by the way, thanks for commenting guys.. :) i love all my readers.. <3