"Lee Hong Min…………………………. is your son."

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

>>>>>>>IT’S STILL 7:00 IN THE MORNING WHEN KEY DECIDED TO CALL HONG GI<<<<<<<

Hong Gi : *phone ringing*

Shin Ae : *no sleep at all* Oppa.. your phone is ringing.

Hong Gi : *answered the phone* Key?

Key : hyung, where are you?

Hong Gi : at the house. Key I’m sorry, I don’t have any time as of now. my son is missing.

Key : don’t worry hyung. Hong Min is safe. He was sleeping peacefully with Taemin in his room.

Hong bGi : *became energetic* really?! He’s with you?! oh my god.. *released a deep sighed* thank goodness.

Key : but hyung, I need to ask you something. Can we meet today?

Hong Gi : sure. Where?

Shin Ae : where is my son?!

Hong Gi : calm down Shin Ae. Hong Min is fine.

Shin Ae : where is he?!

Hong Gi : he is with SHINee…

Shin Ae : why is he with them?!!

Hong Gi : I don’t know either. We’re together the whole night.

Key : hyung?

Hong Gi : ah yeah key… wait..

ShinAe : I will get him right now. *about to walk but Hong Gi held her hands.* what?!

Hong Gi : I’ll go. Just stay here. And besides, Key wants to talk to me.

Shin Ae : *think twice*

Hong Gi : I’ll take your son. Don’t worry. Have some rest. You haven’t slept yet.

Shin Ae : but how about you oppa?

Hong Gi : I’ll be fine. I’ll just sleep when we arrived home.

Shin Ae : *still worried but nodded*

Hong Gi : *talked at the phone* I’m coming. Where do you want to meet?

Key : I’ll just txt you the place hyung.

Hong Gi : arasseo..

Key : bye.

AND THAT’S HOW THEY END THE CALL. AFTER HONG GI TOOK A BATH, HE RECEIVED A TEXT FROM KEY AND HE IMMEDIATELY WENT TO THAT PLACE. HE SAW KEY AT THE COFEE SHOP WEARING A BLACK BEANNIE, GREY SHIRT, BLACK JACKET, BLACK SKINNY JEANS, AND A NERD GLASS. WHILE HONG KI WEARS A YELLOW CAP, SIMPLE WHITE SHIRT PARTNERED BY BLACK SUNGLASS

 

 

Key : *stood up and bowed 90 degrees to Hong Ki* annyeong hyung.

Hong Gi : *curious* what’s that politeness?

Key : *took a sit* let’s have a coffee first hyung.  I’ll order. What do you like?

Hong Gi : just give me coffee milk.

Key : waiter! *called the waiter* one coffee milk please and one cappuccino.

Waiter : right away sir. *left already*

Hong Gi : where is Hong Min? how did he end up in your house?

Key : hyung, Hong Min said that you and Shin Ae fought last night. And Hong Min said something to us.

Hong Gi : what is it?

Key : is it true? Hong Min is not is your son?

Hong Gi : *a bit shocked but didn’t let Key notice it* do you believe that he’s my son?

Key : no.

Hong Gi : *looked at Key* wae?

Key : because Hong Min never resembles you.  Hong Min and Taemin has a lot of similarities.  Not only likes, but also habits.

Hong Gi : so are you trying to say that I am not Hong Min’s dad and it’s Taemin?

Key : yes.

Hong Gi : *smiled*

THE COFFEE ARRIVED SO THEY STOPPED CHATTING FIRST. AND WHEN THE WAITER LEFT ALREADY…

Key : am I right hyung?

Hong Gi : *took the cup and took a sipped* I was Shin Ae’s best friend since I knew that she was in love with Taemin. Jae jin and I decided that I’ll stop pursuing her since she has already Taemin.  it wasn’t hard for me at first. But all things became hard for me when she always calls me and complaining that she and Taemin fought again. I know Shin Ae loves Taemin so much. She even promised to herself that she will only give her all to the guy whom she really wants to be with her forever. Her mood swings became more serious that Taemin almost thought that he almost thought Shin Ae doesn't love him anymore. But the truth is… there is something strange to Shin Ae. when she decided to buy new dress at the mall, Sulli saw her and talked like an angel in front of her. but the truth is, she just told to her how Taemin spent his day at Japan during your SM TOWN world tour. Shin Ae felt bad after hearing those words. So she came to your apartment but she never had a chance to ask Taemin about that. *took a sipped on his coffee again* she thought Taemin will open those issue about sulli and him when she even gave a hint to Taemin. Instead of admitting it, he lied. Shin Ae isn’t yet convinced. That’s why she went to Exo’s dorm. There, she met Kai. Taemin’s best friend. Kai only knew few parts. But Shin Ae already believed that something’s happened that night. That’s why she drank alcohol that day. She called me and when I arrived there, she already finished one bottle of soju. And after that, she fainted… I called a doctor and found out that she was pregnant.

Key : *winced.*

Hong Gi : I was about to call Taemin that time but she stopped me and she requested me to call Kai instead. She used Kai to know all the things happened at Japan. And when Taemin said it all, Shin Ae was totally broken. She decided to keep the baby alone. And live a new life in Gwangju. As her best friend, as a guy, and as a soon to be father also, felt a pity on her. it will be hard for her to raise the child alone. That’s why I offered my help to take all the responsibilities of a father. Shin Ae really hates Taemin that time that she doesn’t even want to see even his shadow. But to tell you honestly Key, Shin Ae is always crying whenever she remembered Taemin. She still loves Taemin.

Key : do you love her hyung?

Hong Gi : yes I do love her. I love her and Hong Min. That’s why I can’t be with her anymore.

Key :  wae? but you love her.

Hong Gi : It’s a one sided love Key. I can’t be happy if she’s not happy with me. I know you know that because it also happens to you before.

Key : *sad* ye..

Hong Gi : do you know why we named him Hong Min? *smiled*

Key : wae?

Hong Gi : Hong for Hong Gi, while Min is for Taemin. i know you hate me a lot since during the KMWB.. and you hate me more when you knew that I married Shin Ae.. but I’ll tell you this.. we never get married.

Key : *shocked* mwo?!

Hong Gi : this ring.. *took out the ring from his pocket*  is not real.. it’s just a fake. We didn’t get married not because she doesn’t like it. but I don’t like either. Why? Because love is not all about selfishness. It’s about give and take. *smiled*

Key : hyung…

Hong Gi : and if we are not married… it means that LEE hong Min’s last name is not from me. but we followed it on Taemin’s last name.  I didn’t took all the rights from Taemin. Hong Min is still carrying his real fathers last name.

Key : hyung….*totally moved* I didn’t know that you are such a kind person. I thought a lot of negative things about you. but the truth is… you are just doing all those things in good purpose. I’m sorry for judging you hyung.. sorry….

Hong Gi : *laughed* gwaenchana… I understand you.

Key : so Hong Min… is Taemin’s son…

Hong Gi : absolutely..

Key : *smiled widely*

 

Hong Gi : I have already told to Shin Ae that I gave up on them. I want her happiness. I know she still loves Taemin but she’s just afraid to be hurt again. And besides, Taemin has already Sulli.

Key ; ah no no no no..  Taemin is absolutely SINGLE! *he assured*

Hong Gi : *brows met* single?

Key : yes. I’ll erase Sulli in this story. I’ll promise you that hyung.

Hong Gi : *laughed* bad guy.

>>>>>>>>>>>AFTER AN HOUR, HONG GI AND KEY CAME BACK TO SHINee’S DORM<<<<<<<

Jong Hyun : *scratching his stomach with a mess hair* yah key, where have you been? *surprised to see Hong Gi* hyung?!

Hong Gi : *hit jong hyun’s stomach then laughed* what a vulgar guy!

Jong Hyun : hyung, what are you doing here?

Hong Gi : of course! My son is here! Can’t I join? Why you do only invited my son and not me?

Onew : *smiled* Hong Min and I drank a lot of soju last night. He almost passed out. *laughed*

Hong Gi : *laughed also* so SHINee taught my son how to drink alcohol huh.. where is he?

Hong Min : Taemin hyung.. drink this.. this.. and this.. *giving three bottles of banana milk*

Taemin : I can’t drink all of that Hong Min ah..

Hong Min : *chuckled*

Hong Gi : whoa… it seems like there is a new father and son in this dorm huh… *Hong Gi crossed his arms and leaned at the wall looking the two with a teasing smile*

Taemin : oh hyung!

Hong Min : appa!!! *run towards Hong Gi and hugged him.*

Hong Gi : how was cute Hong Min?

Hong Min : I’m fine appa. Why are you here?

Hong Gi : are you already a shawol?? You don’t like to be a primadonna anymore?

Key : hyung, he can’t understand what you mean. *chuckled*

Hong Gi : arasseo.. appa came here to fetch you. *pinched Hong Min’s cheeks*

Hong Min : I’ll leave Taemin hyung already? *sad*

 

Taemin : it’s ok Hong Min ah~ I’ll just visit you sometimes. *smiled*

Hong Min : promise?

Hong Gi : no need to promise Hong Min ah, Taemin hyung will always be with you after this week.

SHINee except Key : *curious*

Hong Gi : cha… kaja.. *carried Hong Min* let’s just eat breakfast in our house ok? eomma is waiting for you. you don’t know how much we are worried about you last night. You need to say sorry to eomma when we arrive home ok?

Hong Min : mianhae appa…

Hong Gi : good boy. *kissed Hong Min’s cheeks* say goodbye to your hyungs now..

Hong Min : *waved to SHINee* annyeong SHINee..  annyeong Taemin hyung.

Taemin : *sad but smiling* annyeong Hong Min ah.. don’t run away again ok?

Hong Min : *nodded*

Hong Gi : you will be the responsible next time if that happens.

Taemin : *dumbfounded* eh?

Key : *scoffed* you gave him a lot of hints hyung. I’ll just explain it to him later. Just go home with Hong Min so that Shin Ae won’t worry anymore.

Hong Gi : arasseo.. uri kanda.. annyeong…

SHINee : ne.. annyeong…

 

>>>>>>>>AFTER A SHORT DRIVE, HONG GI AND HONG MIN ARRIVED AT LEE’S RESIDENCE<<<<<<<<<

 

Hong Min : *opened the door excitedly* eomma… eomma….

Shin Ae : Hong Min??? Hong Min!!!! *hugged Hong Min tightly*

Hong Min : eomma mianhae… jalmotaesseo.. Hong Min is bad..

Shin Ae : *crying* don’t you ever do it again Hong Min ah… please. You almost killed me of so much worry.

Hong Min : I won’t do it again eomma…

Shin Ae : *looked at Hong Min* have you already eaten your breakfast? I’ll cook for you… wait here with your appa arasseo? Did you slept well last night? Do you need some rest? Sleep at your room first then I’ll call you if the food is ready.

Hong Min : Hong Min is fine eomma.. I slept well last night. Taemin hyung hugged me tightly last night. He even gave me his banana milk before we slept.

Shin Ae : *smiled* Taemin hyung?.... do you really like your Taemin hyung?

 Hong Min : *nodded in a row*

Hong Gi : of course he is, I even saw them playing banana milk again at the kitchen. *laughed*

Shin Ae : *faked a smile*

Hong Min : eomma, Taemin hyung said that he loves you.

Hong Gi and Shin Ae : *shocked*

Shin Ae : yah… yah Hong Min.. don’t ever say that again. Your Taemin hyung has already a girlfriend..

Hong Min : but eomma he said it last night.

Hong Gi : I think you had a great chat with your Taemin hyung last night Hong Min ah..

Hong Min : ne appa! *smiled sheepishly at Hong Gi*

Hong Gi : *carried Hong Min* c’mon, tell me all those interesting chitchats.. *smiled and they went at the living room*

 

SHIN AE’S MIND

  “5 members of SHINee.. but why is he only closed to Taemin? is it because they were connected? I don’t know why but I felt a bit happiness when I heard what Hong Min said that he still loves me. he hurts me a lot and even chose to be with the girl who destroyed our love story, but I am still hoping that me and him will be together again. I’m just scared of all the consequences ahead of us. If he still loves me, then why is he with Sulli? I hope Hong Min words are true. It’s so stupid but I still love Taemin after those years passed. The father of my son.”

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>SHINEE DORM<<<<<<<<<<<<

Taemin is busy fixing his shirt and hair. He was looking at the big mirror while the others are just watching TV.

Key : *eating popcorn while Jong Hyun was lying beside him with his head on Key’s lap* where are you going?

Taemin : I’ll meet Sulli hyung. I’ll explain everything to her what happened last day.

Onew : *cleared his throat*

Key : no you won’t go anywhere.

Taemin : *stopped fixing his hair* wae hyung? She already sent me a message that she was already at our meeting place.

Key : sit down first. I’ll tell you something. And after this, it’s up to you if you will still meet Sulli. Yeobo please sit down first, give Taemin a space. *he commanded to Jong Hyun*

Jong Hyun : *obeyed Key*

Taemin : is it long hyung? You know Sulli hates waiting.

Key : and you know I hate also ignoring my words. Now sit! This is my last card so please listen to me. carefully, and attentively.

Taemin : *sat innocently at the couch*

Key : *took a deep breath* listen Taemin. you need to know something.

Taemin : *looking nervously to Key*

Key : Hong Min… is not Hong Gi hyung’s son.

Taemin : *not shocked* I know hyung.. Hong Min had already said it last night.

Key : I know who is his real father.

Taemin : *became interested* who?

Key : Lee Hong Min………………………………………………. is your son.

Jong Hyun, Onew, & Min Ho: *shocked* mwo???!!!!

Taemin : *priceless expression, blank, jaw dropped* hyu… hyung…. What.. what are you talking about??

Onew : are you already sure about that Key?

Jong Hyun : you were just suspecting last night.

Key : I called Hong Gi hyung this morning and we met at the coffee shop. I asked straight to the point if Hong Min is not his real son. I thought he will deny it but he admitted it. He told me the whole story and yes. it was confirmed that Hong Min was Taemin’s son. The ‘Lee’ of Hong Min was not taken at Lee Hong Gi, but it was taken from Lee Taemin. he didn’t took all the rights being a father to Taemin. Hong Min was a combined name of his step father and his true father. Hong for Hong Gi and Min for Taemin.

SHINee : *totally lost*

Taemin : *trying to catch up and absorb all those secret facts that have been revealed*

Key : Taemin, Hong Gi is in Love with Shin Ae but he can’t continue to be with her anymore. Because Shin Ae still loves you.

Taemin : *looked at Key blankly* Hong… Hong Min is… is my son hyung? Is he?? Really?

Key : *nodded with a teary eyes*

Taemin : *about to cry but smiling*

Jong Hyun : *although still in shocked, he has a happy expression* Taemin is already a father?... Taemin is  already a father….. Taemin is.. Taemin is already a father!!!!!! *jumped*

Taemin : *as a tear fell on his eyes, he started to smile widely* I am.. I am already a father. Hong Min is.. my son. Hong min is my son with the girl I really loved!

Onew : *tapped Taemin’s shoulders* happy?

Taemin : ne hyung! *smiled*

Onew : *gave his warm smile* chuckahae Taemin..

Taemin : I want to see my son hyung.. I want to hug him tightly.. *pleased Key*

Key : Taemin, it’s not yet the right time. Shin Ae still doesn’t know that Hong Gi hyung confessed to me already. And Hong Min might be shock if he’ll knew it immediately. They still needs to explain all first to him.

Taemin : but hyung, when will I be able to see him again?

Key : *smiled* don’t worry, Hong Gi hyung will help you. let’s just trust him.

Taemin : *nodded in a row*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yay!!!! finally...... i am encoding while i am having a cam to cam chat with my mom.. lmao.. so sorry if wrong grammars.. ^^ keep on commenting guys... i love you all.. ♥♥