"HE'S MY SON"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

FT ISLAND BUILDING

Hong Gi : *happily opened the door.* na wasseo!

Jong hun : *playing his guitar* how’s Hong Min?

Hong Gi : always cute like me. *winked at Jong Hun*

Jae jin :hyung, when will we go to Gwangju again? I really missed him.

Hong Gi : we will not yet go to Gwangju jin ah, we will be busy this coming months. It’s our comeback tonight. Remember.

Jae jin : *pout*

Seung hyun : Does Shin Ae nuna know that you won’t be able to go home for a month?

Hong Gi : *shooked his head*

Min Hwan : why didn’t you tell hyung? She might be waiting for you.

Hong Gi : *laughed* geokjeongma.. I have a plan.

Jong Hun : *sighed* here we go again. Plan plan plan.. what plan is that?

 

SUDDENLY, THEIR MANAGER CAME

Yoon Ho (manager of FTI) : yah Hong Gi, good thing you came already.

Hong Gi : wae hyung?

Yoon Ho : I need to discuss a thing to you.

Hong Gi : mwonde?

Yoon Ho : why do you kept on tweeting pictures of Hong Min? don’t you know many fans are already getting curious who’s that baby?

Jae jin : wae hyung? Is there negative comments regarding those pictures?

Yoon Ho : it’s not like that. but even reporters are asking me who’s that kid. I can’t answer them directly.

Jong Hun : just, just ignore them hyung nim.

Yoon Ho : how can I ignore them if those questions are always running after us?

Hong Gi : *took out his couple ring from his pocket and puts on his finger*

Yoon Ho : yah yah yah.. mwo haneungoya??

Hong Gi : *smiled* putting my ring hyung nim. Can’t you see?

Yoon Ho : ara! Keunde, why are you putting that?

Hong Gi : I’m tired of hiding something from primadonnas, that’s why I’ll tell them what’s my biggest secret.

Seung hyun : eh?! Hyung are you serious? You’ll gonna tell to all our fans that you are already married and had a kid?

Hong Gi : *nodded with a smile on his face*

Yoon Ho : are you out of your mind Hong Gi? You will cause a big issue. They might kick you out in FNC!!

Hong Gi : well, then let them kick me out. We’ll see how FNC work without HONGSTAR Hong Gi *laughed*

Jong Hun : you won’t scare him hyung *smirked then played again his guitar*

Yoon Ho : you’re not planning to announce that right?

Hong Gi : ani.. *shooked his head* I’ll just let them discover one by one.

Yoon Ho : *relieved*

Hong Gi : don’t worry hyung. I can take care of myself and my family. *winked at Yoon Ho*

Yoon Ho : tch! Punk! get ready, we will be going to MNET in any minute.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>SHINee DORM<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

THEY WERE ALL EATING THEIR BIBIMBAP SNACK AT THE LIVING ROOM. TAEMIN PREPARED TO JUST CELEBRATE THEIR ANNIVERSARY AT THEIR DORM AND JUST WATCH MNET.

Sulli : oppa meogo… *placed a spoonful on Taemin’s mouth*

Key : *glaring at Sulli*

Taemin : *Faked a smile and ate the food*

Sulli :yummy right?

Taemin : *chewing the food.* ah.. ah yeah…

Onew : happy 3rd anniversary for the two of you.

Sulli :oh thank you oppa.

Jong Hyun :but why we don’t have a cake? *pout*

Taemin : hyung, cake isn’t necessary. As long as we are together, that’s the most important.

Sulli : aigoo.. my baby Taemin.. *lightly patted Taemin’s arms*

Key : tch.. *whispered under his breath* what a flirt.

Min Ho : today is FT Island’s comeback right? After a year, they came back again.

Taemin : ne, that’s why I’m watching right now to know if something change to Hong Gi hyung.

Jong Hyun : accdg. To Jong Hun, he’s always at Gwangju that’s why he can’t even visit us.

Taemin : gwangju? What is he doing there?

Jong Hyun : well I don’t know. It’s been long time since we talk. Our last talk is when I was asking if he has any news about……*stopped*

Taemin : *became sad*

Key : about my ex girlfriend and Taemin’s ex girlfriend SHIN ae. *he continued with crossed arms on his chest and crossed legs.*

Onew : key…

Sulli : Shin Ae unnie? What’s with Hong Gi hyung? Is she friends with him?

Key : yes. they are close that I even remember that me and Taemin were so jealous over him. because we LOVE SHIN AE THAT MUCH. *he even pronounced the last word hardly that cause a big awkwardness to all*

Taemin : hyung keumanhe… that was three years ago.

Key : so? I’m not yet over her Taemin. how about you? have you already overcome her? have you already forgotten her?

Taemin : *silent*

Key : see! You can’t even answer. Why are you wasting your time with her? *looked dreadfully to Sulli*

Taemin : hyung jebal. Sulli’s my girlfriend.

Key : your girlfriend? *scoffed* I pity you Sulli. *smirked to Sulli*

Sulli * looked pissed to Key*

Key : Taemin just called you "girlfriend" for almost three years being with you. while Taemin called Shin Ae "wife" when they are still couple for a month. **

Jong Hyun : yah Key!

Sulli : *teary eyes* why are you so mean to me oppa?

Key : simple! Because I don’t like you. and I will *moved closer his face to sulli* NEVER like you. *rolled his eyes and left Sulli and the four looking at Key*

Taemin : I’m sorry Sulli. Key hyung is just tired. *patted Sulli’s back*

Sulli : no oppa. it’s ok. besides, Key oppa is not a big deal between us right? *smiled and tugged at Taemin’s arms.*

Onew : oh! FT Island!!

THE FIVE WATCHED THEIR PERFORMANCE SILENTLY WHEN MIN HO SPOKE.

Min Ho : mwoya… is that a couple ring?

THE FOUR LOOKED AT MIN HO THEN TO THE SCREEN.

Min Ho : it’s a couple ring right?

Jong Hyun : ye ye… omo.. is he in a relationship?

Sulli : maybe he is. He won’t wear a couple ring without a partner.

Taemin : *stared at Hong Gi*

AFTER THAT COMEBACK STAGE, AS USSUAL, THE RING NOTICED BY THE FANS. EVEN NOT PRIMADONNAS BECAME CURIOUS AND KEPT ON ASKING HONG GI THROUGH TWITTER ACCNT. WHEN THEY ALREADY STOPPED BOMBARDING HIM A LOT OF QUESTIONS, HE TWEETED AND EXPLAINED ABOUT IT.

“Comeback stage is so cool! It’s been a long time since I performed at the stage again.it really felt good. To all the primadonnas who came and supported us a while ago, neomu kamsahamnida~ about the ring issue, yes. I’m in a relationship. You won’t get mad at me right? Kekeke~ I hope so. That’s primadonnas.”

WHEN HONG GI TWEET THAT, JONG HYUN IS ONLINE ALSO AND READ  HONG GI’S TWEET.

Jong Hyun : aigoo.. Hong Gi hyung is in a relationship. He admit it.

Onew : chincha?

Jong Hyun : ne. he just tweet a few seconds ago.

AND JONG HYUN REPLIED ON HIS TWEET.

@skullhong who’s that lucky girl hyung? Kekeke

@realjonghyun90 secret~~^^

@skullhong is she pretty?

@realjonghyun90 she’s the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen.

@skullhong kkkk corny hyung. By the way, your nephew is so cute. ^^

@realjonghyun90 he’s not my nephew babo.

@skullhong then what? Your son? Hahahha

@realjonghyun90 he’s Lee Hong Min, my son.

JONG HYUN ALMOST DROPPED HIS PHONE WHEN HE READ HONG GI’S REPLY. HE THOUGHT THAT HONG GI WAS JUST JOKING THAT’S WHY HE JUST PRETEND THAT HE WAS CONVINCED

@skullhong chincha? He’s so cute. How old is he already?

@realjonghyun90 three years old. He looks like me right? Kkkk

@skullhong kkk yeah. You are both pretty boy.

@realjonghyun90 he’s my treasure. Beside primadonnas, I really treasured my family.

JONG HYUN CAN’T CONVINCE HIMSELF THAT HONG GI WAS PLAYING A TRICK. IT SEEMS LIKE IT WAS TRUE.

@skullhong kk you sound like a real father hyung. Scary.

@realjonghyun90 because I really am.

@skullhong are you serious hyung? Is he your son?!

@realjonghyun90 I’m announcing to the whole world that Lee Hong Min is my son. I have already a wife and she was living at Gwangju. She’s with my son.

JONG HYUN WALKED LIKE DEAD AND WENT TO THE KITCHEN AND DRANK A ONE BOTTLE OF COLD WATER. HE CAN’T EVEN BLINKED HIS EYES.

Onew : gwaenchana?

Jong Hyun : …………………..

Min Ho : yah hyung, gwaenchana?

Jong hyun : ……………………..

Taemin : hyung! *shake Jong Hyun’s shoulder*

Jong Hyun : eh.. eh? Wu wae?

Taemin : are you ok hyung? What did you saw on your phone?

Jong Hyun : oh.. oh… not.. nothing.. *forced to laughed*

SINCE HONG GI ANNOUNCED IT ON TWITTER, MANY REACTED AND GAVE A COMMENTS REGARDING ON THAT TWEET. IT REALLY CAUSE A BIG ISSUE AND ALMOST TALKED IN KPOP WORLD.

Yoon Ho : *hit Hong Gi’s head* babo yah?! Neo babo yah?!!!

Hong Gi : ey hyung nim! Appa!!! *caressed his head*

Yoon Ho : look what you have done!!!! You said you"ll let them discover it one by one but you announced it all! babo!!

FT ISLAND : *chuckled*

Yoon Ho : yah! How come you can still smile?! many reporters are waiting for you outside! They want Hong Gi’s statement!

Hong Gi : then I’ll give my statement.

Jae jin : hwaiting hyung! *smiled*

Yoon Ho : are you guys really that cool? Aren’t you felt any worries about this issue?

 

Jong Hun : why should we hyung? It’s hard for Hong Gi to keep that secret for almost three years.

Yoon Ho : I know. But look. Fans are really disappointed on that news. Hong Gi might lose a lot of fans!

Hong Gi : you worry too much hyung nim. *smiled*

Yoon Ho : aish!!!! *pissed that almost stamped his feet* you go outside and answer all the questions!!!

FT ISLAND : KAJA!!!

SHINee DORM

Key : ppali ppali!!!!! The presscon will start soon!!! Ey taemin! STOP WATCHING CARTOONS PLEASE! *snatched the remote and changed the channel*

Taemin : *pouted* Hyung!!!! Today is the ending of that cartoon!

Key : will you please stop acting like a kid.!

Taemin : *crossed his arms pouted then leaned his back at the couch.*

Onew : *comforted Taemin* let’s just watch it later on youtube arasseo?

Taemin : *smiled to Onew* arasseo hyung.

Jong Hyun : oh! watta watta!!

 

Hong Gi : *bowed 90 degrees with a smiling face* annyeong haseyo yeorobun.. we will just make this presscon shortly. We still need to go for music bank. Let me explain first before you ask questions.

Jong Hyun to Key : he’s to cool.

Key : *smirked* because that’s Hong Gi hyung.

 

Hong Gi : about the tweet regarding me and jong hyun’s conversation last night.. yes. it’s all true. This couple ring is not just for young couples. It’s a wedding ring. I’m already married to a girl form Gwangju and we have already a son. He’s Lee Hong Min. a three year old cute boy. He can’t still understand my work but he knew that I am a singer. I kept them because I’m not yet ready for people comments. i’m still not whole to face those negative comments if ever it has. But today, I, Lee Hong Gi announcing that I have already a wife and  a three years old son.

Reporter : hong gi ssi, may we know what’s your wife’s name?

Hong Gi : *smiled* it’s very confidential sir. Sorry. I think publicizing my son’s name is already too much.

Reporters : about this topic, many fans reacted. How can you handle this all?

Hong Gi : uhmm well, I can’t blame them if they’ll gonna hate me for keeping a secret to them. I just want to say sorry. *bowed 90 degrees*. But I want also to tell that we are also human. We also fall in love and start to create our own family. If they are really a fan of mine, they will be happy for me because I’m happy being with my family. except of our fans, my band mates, one thing that makes my life complete is my wife and my son.

Reporter : aren’t you scared if your private life will be publicized?

Hong Gi : it’s me who chose to break their private life so I think there is nothing to worry about.

Reporter : where are they right now?

Hong Gi : they are in Gwangju right now but I’ll be bringing them here in Seoul soon. *smiled sweetly*

 

Key : three years old kid.. they were married for almost three years… Taemin just celebrated his third year anniv. With Sulli. And it’s been three years since Shin Ae left us….

Min Ho : wae hyung?

Key : it’s… it’s just… just weird. Years passed but why is it all years had gone from three years ago?

Onew : you’re stressing yourself again.

Taemin : hyung, please stop it ok? if you’ll gonna mention Shin Ae’s name again, I’ll be upset.

Key : yah! Do you still love her?

Taemin : I love sulli hyung.

Key : liar!

Jong Hyun : you started again Key!

 

>>>>>>>INSIDE THE FNC BUILDING<<<<<<<<<<<

 

Yoon Ho : Hong Gi… you are really something!

Hong Gi : amazed hyung?

Yoon Ho : you are fool right?

Jae jin : fool but still cool. *chuckled*

Min Hwan : I admire you hyung! You’re my idol.

Hong Gi : you must be! punk! *ruffled Min hwan’s hair*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MIAN FOR THE BORING UPDATE.. I'LL WORK HARDER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.. ^^ KEEP ON COMMENTING GUYS.. I'M READING.. :) ♥♥ SARANGHAE