"SON-IN-LAW"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

SHINEE POV

THEY ARE ALL WAITING AND SITTING AT THE LIVING ROOM. KEY’S FACIAL EXPRESSION DIDN’T CHANGED SINCE HE KNEW ABOUT WHAT TAEMIN DID. HE ARRIVED WITH KAI A FEW MINUTES.

Key : now what Taemin? I thought you’ll gonna talk to her?

Taemin : hyung, she left already.

Onew : what do you mean she left?

Taemin : *sighed*

Kai : when we arrived at her house, the ahjussi said which is I think the owner of that apartment said that she already paid her balance and left already the house. Hyung tried to call her but her phone is turned off.

Key : *scoffed*

Taemin : I’m so stupid.

Key : good thing you know. Now what?! She’s gone. She hates you that much.

Jong hyun : key please. Let’s just help Taemin.

Key : why would I help a guy who doesn’t even know what’s wrong and what’s right? *glared at Jong Hyun*

Jong Hyun : but I thought we’re team?

Key : yes we’re still a team. But I’m not willing to help a person who only knows how to create a mess. He did that alone. Let him suffer.

Onew : Key I think that was too much.

Key : hyung, have you ever fell in love?

Onew : ………………..

Key : jong hyun hyung, I know you fell in love with se kyung before. I’ll ask you, do you know how painful to see your girlfriend suffering because of your friends mistake? Would you still help your friend if you knew that he was the reason why is your girlfriend or your ex girlfriend is crying and almost decided to have a distance with all of us?

Jong Hyun : I know how you feel Key. But look, Taemin is… Taemin is still not used being alone.

Key : then he must learn from now on. *stood up and went outside*

Taemin : *cried again* I’m sorry.. I’m really sorry hyungs… Shin Ae hates me.. and even my Key eomma hates me too. what did I do?! *covered his face*

ONEW MOVED BESIDE HIM AND PATTED TAEMIN’S BACK.

Onew : stop crying. You mustn’t cry. Your old enough. Now you’ve learned your lesson. We really like to help you but we can’t. only you can help yourself.

Taemin : hyung at least I can lean on you. *cried hardly*

Min ho : you can lean on us. Don’t worry.

Taemin : but.. but key hyung…

Min ho : don’t worry about him. he has the softest heart among us. I know he can’t ignore your sufferings.

Jong Hyun : just.. just wipe your tears and prepare for our next schedule.

 

HONG GI POV

We are already on our way to Gwangju. Shin Ae decided to stay there with her mom while her tummy is getting bigger. She really wants to kept the baby to Taemin. I don’t know if I’ll be happy that she agreed at my offered a while ago that I will be the step father of the baby. I took a glance of her sleeping peacefully at the passenger seat. Her head was leaning at the window. She was really tired. She suffered a lot this past two days. We still have half hour before we arrive there. I can’t be sleepy that’s why I opened the radio and to my surprise, the guest was SHINee.

 

>>SHIM SHIM TAPA<<

 

DJ : yeah!!!! Let’s give it up for SHINee!!!!

SHINee : *applause* woooh….

DJ : I’m really sorry for changing your schedule today.. supposed to be it will be SECRET but something happened that’s why they cancelled it. I hope it’s ok to you guys.

SHINee : it’s ok..

Onew : in fact, we really don’t have schedule this day.

THE OTHERS NODDED AS A YES TO ONEW’S STATEMENT

DJ : ok, since we are already talking about schedules, you’ve released already a shocking news that you will be having a “SHINee world II”.

Onew : yes yes.. uhh… our tour will be starting of course here in Seoul on july 21 and 22. We decided to hold again a SHINee world II as a gift for SHAWOLS who kept on supporting and giving love to us.

DJ : wow. What a very touching reason. But aren’t you tired? You’re still on SM TOWN WORLD TOUR and you have also diff. schedules or events to attend in diff. countries.

Jong hyun : that’s ok.  as long as we saw shawols happy, our tiredness fades and changes to energies.

DJ : sweet Jong hyun as ever. … ok! oh! Taemin and Key, are you two ok? I think this two are sick.

Key : *faked a smile* ani ani.. I’m fine. It’s just that they all answered all the questions. I can’t take the floor. *chuckled*

DJ : *laughed* oh i see.. so..of course, when we talked about schedules, we will also include the word “busy”. Everybody knows that SHINee has a very loaded schedule this year. You are all busy guys. I just want to ask if you still have time visiting your parents, hanging out, being with your love ones… Taemin?

Taemin : *shocked* eh?

DJ : I think Taemin is not in a good mood tonight.

SHINee looked at Taemin worriedly.

DJ : Taemin, I just want to ask a question. You have a girlfriend right? How did you two handled this kind of situation. I mean, you are a busy guy, and she is a private person. You’re always out of the country. Do you still have time to see her?

Onew : *hold Taemin’s hands under the table worriedly*

Taemin : *faked a smile* well, I always went to her house when I have time. I almost spent my whole day being with her… she was so understanding.. she.. *sniffed* she always understand my status. She didn’t doubt me even once. Her love makes my whole life complete. *cried* but.. but I’m so stupid to lose all those things.

 

Onew : *caressed Taemin’s shoulder*

DJ : *worried* oh.. oh I’m sorry.. Taemin why are you crying? What do you mean on your last word?

Taemin : *silently sobbed*

Key : just.. please, stop asking about his ex girlfriend.

EVERYBODY LOOKED AT KEY WITH A WIDENED EYES.

DJ: ex girlfriend? You mean.. taemin and her…

Key : yes nuna. So please don’t mention it already. Taemin is already down now. that’s why he is so silent because he and her girlfriend just broke up a while ago.

Min ho : hyung, stop it.

Key : what? I’m just saying the truth.

Taemin : *crying*

Key : nuna, can we have at least one minute of your show?

DJ : oh.. oh sure.

KEY FACED TAEMIN.

Key : yah, used that one minute to invoke about SHIN AE. Maybe she was listening right now.

Taemin : *stopped crying and looked at Key* hyung…

Key : *glared Taemin* c’mon, time is running babo!

Taemin : *sniffed and wiped his tears* SHIN AE.. yeobo, if you’re listening right now, please call me back. I’m calling you but your phone is off. I went to your house but you left already. Please don’t leave me. I’m begging you. I know I hurt you. I know you can’t forgive me. but please, let me explain at least once. I love you. and I know you know that. I’m wrong. and I regret it. please believe me. come back to me Shin Ae. I’ll be waiting for you.

LONG SILENCE…..

Taemin : yeobo, I thought you broke up with me because of him. you know who’s that “HIM”. but I’m so stupid to know that it was me the reason why we broke up. Shin Ae .. I love you. please remember that. I’m ready to accept all the punishment. But please except leaving me and go anywhere else that I don’t know.

SILENT………………

Key : that’s enough. *crossed arms*

Taemin : thanks hyung..

Key : don’t thank me. thanked nuna. She let us borrow her precious time.

DJ : *sniffed* no it’s ok. well, *wiped a little tears* I cried .. *laughed* Taemin you really loved her right?

Taemin : I love her more than my life nuna but I’m so stupid doing such a stupid deed.

DJ : it’s ok Taemin. you are also human. There's No perfect guys.

Onew : *smiled at Taemin.*

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>AT THE CAR<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

HONG GI POV

Should I tell her? I need to. Taemin is suffering a lot as of now. same as Shin Ae. But even though I’ll tell it to her, she’ll just ignore my words. While I was about to look at her, she woke up already. I immediately turned off the radio.

Shin Ae : *yawned*

Hong Gi : *smiled* did you sleep well?

Shin Ae : ne oppa..i’m sorry. i fell asleep.

Hong Gi : gwaenchanayo.. I understand. You need a sleep. Your pregnant remember?

Shin Ae : *chuckled*  oh oppa! We are near.

 

SHINee AT THE DORM

 

Taemin : hyung!

Key : *stopped. But didn’t bothered looking at Taemin*

Taemin : I’m.. I’m so----

Key : you know what, I’m only irritated on that word with only one person. She kept on saying that word to me before. And I hate it. it’s very annoying. But I didn’t expect that I’ll be irritated once again on that word with a diff. person. Stop saying sorry. I’m totally annoyed.

Taemin : hyung are you mad?

Key : yes.

Taemin : *looked down*

Key : try your best to find her. I don’t want her to end up with Hong Gi hyung.

Taemin : *his face lit up* hyung…

Key : *stopped. Then immediately looked at Taemin*

Taemin : hong gi hyung!

Key : go to their dorm now! maybe he knows where Shin Ae is.

Onew : no more going out.

Key : wae?

Onew : it’s already late. Hyung nim will stay here tonight since later will be our general practice. he needs us to wake us up early.

Jong Hyun :just look at him Taemin after our two days general practice.

Taemin and Key :*shouted* 2 days?!

Min ho : yes mother and son. So go up now and take some rest. *pushed the two lightly*

 

>>>>>>>HONG GI AND SHIN AE @ GWANGJU<<<<<<<

 

Hae sun (mother of Shin Ae) : Shin Ae? Shin Ae yah?

Shin Ae : eom.. eomma… *hugged her mother tightly and cried* eomma…

Hae sun : ssshhh… wae? don’t cry. Why my daughter?

Shin Ae : eomma.. I missed you.

Hae sun : I missed you too. let’s go inside. *smiled at Hong Gi*

THEY WENT INSIDE. THEY WERE DRINKING A HOT TEA

Hae sun : why did you go here Shin Ae? And looked at the time, you just arrived at dawn.

Shin Ae : eomma.. *puts the glass down*

Hae sun : *anticipating for Shin Ae’s next word*

Shin Ae : *took a deep breath* eomma I’m sorry. I’m.. I’m pregnant…

Hae sun : *shocked* wha.. what? What did you say? You’re.. you’re what???

Shin Ae : *a tear fell from her eyes* I’m one month pregnant eomma..

Hae sun : *about to cry* my.. my daughter… who? Who’s the father of your baby? Who?!

Hong Gi : I’m sorry eomonim.. *bowed 90 degrees*

Hae Sun : *looked at Hong Gi from head to toe* are you.. are you the father?

Hong Gi : I’ll take all the responsibilities eomonim. i will face the responsibility as a man and as a father.

Hae Sun : *cried* why? Why Shin Ae? How can you do this to me?

Shin Ae : eomma mianhae.. mianhae eomma… *cried*

Hong Gi : eomonim, please don’t hate her. it’s my fault.

Shin Ae : oppa.

Hae Sun : *trying to calm herself* what’s your name young man?

Hong Gi : Lee Hong Gi eomonim.

Hae Sun : *took a deep breath* you won’t leave my daughter aren’t you?

Hong Gi : I won’t eomonim. I’ll be with her forever.

Hae Sun : *shut her eyes* arasseo.. but my daughter will stay here beside me. I will look for her. and by the way.. I think I’ve seen you already..

Hong Gi : ah ne eomonim. I am the main vocalist of FT ISLAND.

Hae Sun : FT ISLAND? Oh! the band. But.. I thought… my daughter's  boyfriend is from the group SHINee..

HONG GI LOOKED AT SHIN AE

Shin Ae : eom.. eomma… Taemin and I broke up already long time ago..

Hae sun : oh gurae? *wiped her tears* ok. no need to discuss about that. I just want to discuss how will you raise my daughter and granddaughter if you are such a busy person? And look, you are a public boy, there will be a lot of issues if ever you’ll publicized my daughter. I don’t want her to hurt.

Hong Gi : don’t worry eomonim. I won’t promise anything but I’ll do my best to protect my family. I’ll work hard to give them a happy life.

Hae Sun : that’s not what I mean my son. Money can’t fill the kid’s heart. they need your presence. They need you as a father.

Hong Gi : *smiled* I’ll be staying at Seoul eomonim but I will go home here every time I’ll have a vacant time. Just give me one month eomonim. our schedule will end after a month. I’ll be a full time dad when our concert finished.

Shin Ae : oppa.. you don’t have too. *holds Hong Gi’s hands*

Hae Sun : no Shin Ae. he must do that. he is now your husband. You need him on your side. He needs to take good care of you. your baby needs a father that always on his or her side.

Shin Ae : eomma….

Hong Gi : I’ll do what you said eomonim. *bowed*

Hae Sun : I’m glad I’ve found a very nice son-in-law. *caressed Hong Gi’s arms*

Hong Gi : but eomonim.. I’ll be going back to Seoul after 2 days because we will be having our concert in hong kong by next week. I need to rehears.

Hae Sun : arasseo arasseo.. but promise me you’ll be back.

Hong Gi : ne eomonim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POOR HONG GI.. T__T HE TOOK THE RESPONSIBILITIES..