“HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEY EOMMA!!!”

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

SHINEE POV

Min ho : where have you been?

Taemin : *sat on the couch lazily*

Key : omo.. what’s wrong with our baby… *acted like he’ll gonna cry and caressed taemin’s shoulder.*

Taemin : *sighed*

Jong hyun : oh! onew! You’re here!

Onew : ne.. *took off his shoes and sat beside taemin*

Min ho : where have you been hyung?

Onew : oh just…. Somewhere. OH Taemin! what’s that face? What happened?

Taemin : nothing hyung.. I’m just… tired.

Key : oh.. poor my baby , go and get some rest upstairs. I’ll cook  altang for you.

Taemin : gomawo hyung. *he smiled*

Key : ppali, go upstairs and I’ll just call you if it’s already cooked. *smiled widely*

 

Taemin went upstairs, it seems like he was so stress. But one boy was looking at him intimately… ONEW.

 

SHIN AE POV

I was really turned down by taemin. he just answered all my questions. The words that I am really afraid of. He just spilled it out without any hesitations and guess what, carelessly. Hmp! That boy! I was waiting for his call the whole night but he didn’t called. So he didn’t even bothered saying sorry? What the hell TAEMIN! are you that clueless to not noticed that I was hurt on your words awhile ago???! Oh my gosh, I’ll gonna faint I’ll gonna faint.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Shin Ae waited taemin’s call the whole night but he didn’t called. The next morning, she was awakened by a call on her phone. She picked up the phone and didn’t even bothered looking who’s the caller is. “yobosaeyo~~~~” she mumbled. “ireona!” a boy shouted from the other line. “Who-------are you?~~~~” shin ae asked with a sleepy voice. “it’s me key!” the boy said from the other line.

 

SHIN AE POV

“it’s me key!” he said from the other line. I suddenly stood up from my bed. Wiped my drools and checked the time. 7 am. I sighed and scratched my head. “oppa, saengil chukahae.” I said nonchalantly. “yah, it’s my birthday not death anniversary.” He said. I smiled on his words. “it’s too early, and by the way, where did you get my number?” I asked him. “taemin gave it to me last night.” He said. so he’s giving me to key now. well what do I expect? I’m just an ordinary girl, a past time when they don’t have schedule. I’m just his friend. “spacing out in this early morning?” key said. oh! I almost forgotten that I am talking to him. “mianhaeyo oppa..” I bowed. As if he can see me. lol. “did taemin said that I invited you on my party tonight?” he asked. “ne oppa.. but I really don’t know what gift I will give.” I pouted. I heard him laughing on the other line. “gwaenchana.. I don’t need material presents today, I just want one word.” He said. eh? One word? What one word? Oh key oppa, you are really that weird person. “I’ll pick you up later, around 7 pm.” He said cheerfully. “oh! I thought taemin……” I didn’t continue what I want to say. “he said he can’t fetch you tonight. Besides, he’s not in a good mood today. Since last night.” He said. omo, is he sick? What happened to him? “op-oppa, is-is he ok?” I shyly asked. “yes, he’s ok. no colds, he’s not sick. Just lazy to fetch you. Geokjeongma.” Mwo?! Just lazy to fetch me? yah LEE TAEMIN! isn’t that too much? Being lazy to fetch me? is that reasonable? Babo taemin!!!! “ok so see yah later shin ae.” “ne oppa..” then we hanged up.

 

AUTHORS POV

 

The time passed so fast. Shin Ae is not excited on Key’s birthday party. She walks slowly. If you’ll gonna see her, how she moved, it seems like she has no schedule. Walking like a zombie. She really doesn’t know what to wear, and how she will face the Shinee since she’s not close to them. Only taemin. the stupid Taemin on his head.

 

SHIN AE POV

“Pick me here ok? arasseo nuna. Just wait for me patiently ok?” I mimicked as I pick my dress at my closet. I was imitating me and taemin’s conversation at the phone when he said that key invited me on his birthday. “babo taemin!” I cursed below my breath. I know he doesn’t like me. but can he just pretend that he likes me also even a bit? I sighed and thrown my hardly on my bed. “I don’t know what to wear….” I pouted looking at my closet. Right then, there was a knock on the door. it was my aunt. “auntie…” I smiled to her. “wae shin ae? Is there any problem? You need help?” she asked. Omo~ my aunt sensed I have a big problem on my attire. “uhmmm… auntie, I’ll be attending a party later.  But I don’t know what to wear.” I frowned. My aunt chuckled and went to my closet. “just use this.” My aunt took off a black coat and gave me a t-shirt. “auntie… i- I can’t wear like that…” I said looking at those dress. “trust me, I’ll make you more beautiful.” My aunt smiled at me. I was relieved on her smile. Only one hour to go Key will be arriving now. my aunt grabbed me to her room and applied some make ups on my face. And when it was finished, she ponytailed my hair and said “go and change now.” she said. “auntie.. is this all?” I asked disappointed. I thought she’ll do more. “yes baby, now do the last step.” She pushed me slightly out of her room that’s why i didn’t have choice and changed. “use maong  skinny jeans baby, it will suit to you..” she shouted outside. I sighed and changed my clothes. After 5 minutes of  changing clothes, I looked at the mirror to see the outcome and it was boooom! It’s outstanding. A simple attire became a formal and beautiful way of dress. So this is what my aunt mean. I smiled as I went outside my room. “see, you’re pretty.” My aunt said while leaning at the wall and praising her own maestra. Kekeke~ “here, take this shoulder bag.” She gave me a black shoulder bag. I was about to say something when I heard a horn from outside. It was from Key’s car. “looks like your boyfriend is here.” My aunt teased me.. “yah auntie! He’s not my boyfriend.” I bowed and suddenly blushed. “go, he’s waiting already.” My aunt said. I kissed her and I immediately went outside.

SHIN AE'S OUTFIT

 

KEY POV

I was waiting for her outside their house when I saw her running towards me. I was speechless. She was really beautiful. She was wearing a coat and a shirt inside plus skinny jeans. She was so damn hot. A simple attire but she carried it so fashionable. “op---oppa..” she stuttered while looking at me blushing. “oh, I’m sorry, it’s just that… that… you’re beautiful.” I scratched my nape. She looked at me shocked. “is that so shocking?” I chuckled.”ye.. yes.. you’re an idol oppa, I think I don’t deserved that compliments.” she bowed. “tss! Does only stars has the right to be called beautiful? You’ve always been beautiful in my eyes since I saw you.” I smiled. And again, another shocked face of her beamed at me. “c’mon, let’s go now. the rest of the Shinee are already waiting for us.” I said as I grabbed her hands. “op---oppa…” she stopped walking. I looked at her. “wae?” I asked her nervously. “saengil chukahae..” she smiled brightly. Oh gosh! I thought she’ll gonna cancel this day. I was relieved. I squeezed her hand and smiled at her. “gomawo..”

 

SHIN AE POV

It was just 30 minutes drive after we arrived at their dorm. There dorm isn’t that big. Just exactly for five boys. When we entered the house, the first person I saw was Min ho oppa sitting at the couch with jong hyun. They wear a party coned hat. Oh they are so cute. “oh! waseo!” jong hyun oppa went to us and bowed to me. “annyeonghaseyo, I’m jong hyun, I hope you still remember me.” he said. “omo oppa, how could I forget a star like you?” I blushed while saying that. “wow! You know how to make me happy huh!” he chuckled. “let’s eat… I’m already hungry.. my chicken is already waiting for me…” one sulky voice came from the kitchen, and when I looked at the place, it was Onew oppa, sulking and acting like he’ll gonna cry and craving for the chicken. I smiled because he was so cute. But wait. I’ve seen the four already, where’s Taemin? “let’s go..” I was startled when Key holds my waist and led me to the kitchen.  “Onew hyung where’s Taemin?” Key asked. We are already at the kitchen. He’s the only one missing. “Taemin ah!!!~ ppali come down now!!!! I’m starving!!” Onew oppa shouted impatiently. “arasseo hyung! I’m coming!” I heard taemin’s voice from upstairs. Then not less than 20 seconds, Taemin went down already with a birthday hat on his head. He was stopped first when he saw me. but when he look at me, I took away my looks to him and smiled to key who is still holding my waist. “yah taemin ah~ ppali…” key said with a puppy voice. Omo… that was cute. “Let’s eat!!!” onew oppa shouted. “wait!!!” taemin shouted. “now what?!” onew said with a pissed voice. He glared taemin. then suddenly, the lights turned off. I accidentally grabbed Key’s dress when it happened. I am afraid of dark. “what’s wrong? call the electrician hyung..” Key said to Jong hyun. So even Key doesn’t know what’s going on. “aish! Why do they need to cut the electricity on this…..” onew oppa was cut when we heard taemin sang “happy birthday, he was holding a cake with a lighted candle. Key was surprised also, he doesn’t know about this. It was taemin and jong hyun’s plan. “omo… my baby…” I looked at key and he was teary. “make a wish eomma…” taemin said happily. Then Key closed his eyes and blew the candles. After he blew the candles, the light again and suddenly a pop!!! Sound was heard. A confetti was thrown everywhere. They hugged key one by one. “Why didn’t you told me about this!” Onew said while pouting. Then he hugged Key. After that hugs, they all shouted “HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEY EOMMA!!!” 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!! YAY! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY FOR THE MOTHERS OF MY READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS.. ♥♥

 

I LOVE YOU MOM! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!! :)))