"CONGRATULATION"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

AUTHOR’S POV

TAEMIN DROVE SHIN AE ON HER APPARTMENT. AND AS ALWAYS, THEY ARE CALLING EACH OTHER UNTIL MORNING. BUT THAT TIME, TAEMIN DIDN’T LAST UNTIL MORNING BECAUSE THEY WILL BE HAVING AN EMERGENCY MEETING ABOUT THE ISSUE. SHIN AE CAN’T STOP WORRYING. THEY SAID THAT THE PRESS CONFERENCE WILL BE AIRED LIVE AT KBS. WHEN SHIN AE WOKE UP IN THE MORNING, SHE IMMEDIATELY OPPENED THE TELEVISION AND WATCHED IT. EXACTLY, IT WAS JUST STARTED. SHE REALLY FELT GUILTY HOW KEY ADMITTED ALL HIS FAULT. HE ANSWERED ALL THE QUESTION STRAIGHTLY. KEY EVEN ASKED THE PEOPLE NOT TO BASH SHIN AE SINCE SHE WAS INNOCENT. HE TOOK ALL THE BLAMES. EVEN TAEMIN APOLOGIZED IN PUBLIC. ALL SHINee MEMBERS APOLOGIZED AND BOWED MANY TIMES. SHIN AE HATES WHAT SHE WAS SEEING. SHINee, THE POPULAR KPOP GROUP ARE APOLOGIZING BECAUSE OF HER. AN UNKNOWN PERSON. SHE WAS REALLY ANNOYED AND HURT HOW SHINee TOOK THE BLAMES.. SHE REALLY WANTS TO SAY SORRY TO THEM, ESPECIALLY TO KEY BUT KEY MIGHT GET MAD AT HER. KEY DOESN’T LIKE TO HEAR SORRY FROM HER ANYMORE. AFTER THAT LONG DAY, WHEN SHIN AE WAS SO BORED, SHE WENT OUTSIDE AND  WENT TO A GROCERY. BUT SHE ACCIDENTALLY BUMPED A PERSON.

SHIN AE POV

I accidentally bumped a guy while I was looking for a cup noodles. “ah!” the guy shouted. I bowed immediately In a row. “mianhae.. mianhae.. mian-----“ I was cut when the guy spoke. “Shin Ae yah?” the guy asked. I looked at the guy in front of me and it was Lee hong Gi oppa.

“op.. oppa?” I asked with a shocked expression. “what are you doing here?” I asked. “I was buying a yakult but I suddenly remembered I need to buy a noodles also that’s why I came here in this section.” He answered while smiling.

Oh my.. why is he smiling? I can’t resist that cute smile from him. He was so attractive. My first bias ever. “so…” his word returned me on my real world. “you.. and key… broke up already..” he asked hesitantly. I bowed and felt embarrassed. “ne oppa.” I said with a weak tone. “I think it’s not yet my time to say “condolence” to you.” He chuckled. I looked at him with a why look. “still, congratulations. For being with Taemin?” he said with a teasing looks. I blushed and tried to hide it. “I’m right. I just noticed you already when we are at Bangkok. You felt jealous when Taemin and IU had their special stage.” Hong gi oppa added. I can’t answer him because I was really embarrassed. He might think that I was a . A flirt. Trying to seduce all Shinee members. “gwaenchana, I understand you. Sometimes, people changed their hearts so easily. I don’t believe that you didn’t love Key even a single. I felt it even you two are just acting. Don’t think that I am judging you.” Hong Gi oppa patted my shoulders and smiled sweetly. I smiled also for his kindness. I felt hope that not all people will mis understand me. As long as someone believes me, I’ll be fine. One person can give me a simple hope that not all people will judge me accdg. To what they just heard or saw. I really felt thanked to Hong Gi oppa for believing me. “thanks oppa for trusting and believing me.” I said. “tch, it’s ok. It’s nothing. We are friends right?” hong gi oppa said. I smiled. “would you mind if I’ll walk you to your home?” Hong Gi oppa offered. “aren’t you busy oppa?” I asked. He shooked his head. “ani.. actually, it’s our rest day today.” He answered. His smiles doesn’t fades. He was a happy person. Dorky and a talkative guy. I accepted his offer. And now we are already in front of my house. I was eating my popsicle and so was him. We bid goodbyes and went to our own places.

8:00 PM….

FT ISLAND POV

AFTER THE DINNER, HONG GI OPPENED HIS TWITTER ACCNT. AND STAYED AT THE LIVING ROOM. HE WAS SO EXCITED TO POST A NEW SELCA PIC. OF HIM AS HIS SURVIVAL REPORT OF THE DAY. BUT HE WAS SHOCKED WHEN MANY PRIMS MENTIONED HIM AND ASKING THE SAME QUESTIONS. EVEN JONG HYUN OF SHINee MENTIONED HIM.

HONG GI POV

I red my timeline and saw jong hyun’s tweet.

@skullhong hyung, what’s happening?

I replied..

@realjonghyun90 wae?

I was really innocent at that time. I really don’t know what’s happening. I’ve just red some comments like

oppa, why are you with her?”

“what’s between you two?”

I was really confused. What are they talking about? Then I saw jong hyun replied.

@skullhong why are you with Taemin’s girlfriend?

I gasped as I scrolled down my timeline and looked for that news. Then I saw a link and opened it.

“Hong gi publicized her girl?”

 

mwo???! I almost shouted in front of my phone. Girl??? She’s not my girl!

 

@realjongnyun90 I’ve just red it. I’m sorry. We just met at the convenient store a while ago and offered her to walk her home. I’m sorry. I didn’t know it will end like this.

@skullhong oh, is that so? Well hyung, just explained it through twitter. People might think negative against her again. We just cleared everything this morning but it seems like there’s new again.

@realjongnyun90 sorry again bro. don’t worry. I’ll clean this.

@skullhong ne. don’t be sorry so much.

After our conversation on twitter, I tweet and explained my part.

“I have just seen the news a while ago. I just want to clear everything. That girl is not my girl, someone owned her already. And he was Lee Taemin of SHINee. She was only my friend. We’ve been friends since we are in bangkok. Please don’t misunderstand it. I sincerely apologized to the girl in this photo and to Taemin.”

After I tweeted that, many prims replied and said that they are all relieved. And luckily, I didn’t read any bashed against her. While I was busy explaining and clearing my part, I didn’t noticed that Jaejin is also online on his twitter. He was looking at me suspiciously. “wae?” he was still looking looking at me with a suspicious looks. “hyung, why are you with her? I thought we have already agreed that you won’t court her!” Jae jin said. “yah yah, I mean it when I agreed at you. I promised that I won’t court her until she was single. We just met at the grocery. That’s all. No meaning. I just want her to be my friend.” I explained it to him. Seung hyun sat beside me. “what’s her name again hyung?” he asked. “Song Shin Ae.” I answered nonchalantly. “omo, we even have the same last name. she’s my sister.” Chuckled. As always, Seung hyun is a very dorky guy. And a very annoying guy also. I swear he can’t concider his day complete without annoying us, his hyungs.

 

SHINEE POV

Jong hyun : *holding his phone* don’t worry taemin ah, Hong Gi had already cleared the issue. He already denied that they are dating and he even announced that she was your girlfriend. So don’t be bother anymore.

Taemin : *sitting at the couch worriedly* why are they together?

Jong hyun : I didn’t asked it. Why don’t you ask your girlfriend. I know she won’t lie. *JongHyun lied* She’ll tell you the whole story.

Taemin : I am planning to ask that later when I’ll go to her house.

Key : *rubbing his chin* Taemin ah, look behind Shin Ae. Hong Gi hyung might be planning something. I think I should ask Jaejin about this.

Onew : Key, no need. You had already warned shin ae before right? So I know that she was aware of that already.

Key : don’t be too confident Taemin ah. Arasseo?

Taemin : ne hyung.

 

AT THAT NIGHT, TAEMIN WENT TO SHIN AE’S HOUSE.                                                          

TAEMIN POV

I knocked on her dooor and she oppened it immediately. i smiled at her and trying to forget what happened to them with Hong Gi hyung. I went inside and as always, we sat at the living room and talked random things. “I’ve watched your press conference a while ago. I’m so sorry for dragging you to shame.” She looked down and sad. I smiled and cupped her face. “gwaenchana yeobo, we can apologize 100 times just for you.” I smiled and kissed her forehead. She smiled at me and hugged me tightly. “by the way, have you seen the news about… you and Hong Gi hyung?” I asked. She let go of our hugs and looked at me with a shocked face. So she still doesn’t know. “what.. what’s about that news?” she asked worriedly. “well, they post a photo of you and him walking together. And he even walked you at home.” I said while looking at her eyes straightly  for me to see what’s her reaction. But I only saw an innocent image on her eyes. “yeobo, let me explain. I went to the grocery because I am really hungry. I bought cup noodles then suddenly I bumped to someone. I didn’t know that it was Hong Gi oppa. And then we just had a short conversation inside the grocery.  He even congratulated me for being with you. He supported me all along. He didn’t judged me being with you after I’ve been with Key oppa before. Then he offered me a walk to my home. Because I was so shy to say no, I said yes. But after that we didn’t do any.. he went home. He didn’t even entered in my house.” She answered with a pleading tone and looks. I smiled and pinched her cheeks. I felt that she was telling the truth. I know my yeobo won’t ditch me. “I beieve you yeobo.. so don’t worry.” I peck a kiss on her lips. I heard she sighed and even holds her chest. I bet she felt relieved. “we will be having a meeting tomorrow. All SM artists. I think this is all about our world tour.” I said to her. I thought she’ll gonna be happy upon hearing that we will be having a concerts but I was wrong. I saw her smile fades and became silent. “wae yeobo?” I asked her peeking at her downed face. “you’ll be busy soon.. we will barely see each other then.” She forced a smile. “ohh….” I smiled and hugged her. “you’ll gonna miss me right?” I . “hell of course!”she said with a pissed tone and hit my back lightly. “I won’t see my yeobo three times a day anymore. Because you will be busy preparing for it. Practice, meetings and rests.” She sighed. “I’ll try to call you three times a day and skipped practices only to see you yeobo.” I said while caressing her hair. “yah!” she loosened her hugged to mine and looked at me starightly. But her arms are still on my waist. “wae?” I asked her innocently. “you can’t do that. I won’t allow you.  If it’s time of work, only work. If it’s time for me, then it’s only me.” She said. “arasseo… yeobo..” I kissed her forehead. And we hugged each other again.

 

Everytime I’m in her house, I only go home when she was already sleeping. I always sang a lullaby for her before she sleeps. When I saw her sleeping at her bed, I kissed her forehead and going out to her room carefully. Yes. I am the one locking all her doors. Cheking everything if safe. I checked stoves if it’s not leaked. Cheking all the appliances if it’s unplugged. Closing all the windows and inspecting if it’s all locked. The back doors, I locked it always. And when everything is safe, i’m making already my way out. And also! I am the one locking her main door. I even had a duplicate of her house. We are just like real husband and wife. But the only difrence is we are not living together and we are not doing what the real husband and wife doing since we are not yet married. But if you’ll gonna ask me, well I really want to do it already with her. I only promised to myself that she would be my first. First love, first crush, first girl I cried on, first dance, first kiss and first . I want to do all my first to her. Because I want that my first is my Last.

 

AT THE SMENT. BUILDING. ALL ARTISTS GATHERED. SUPER JUNIOR, SO NYU SHI DAE, F(X), BOA, KANGTA, EXO-K AND EXO-M, DBSK AND OF COURSE SHINEE. THEY WERE ALL GATHERED UP INSIDE THE BIG ROOM. TAEMIN AND SULLI SAT TOGETHER.

Sulli : oppa, I haven’t yet greeted you. Chukahae. *smiled sweetly*

Taemin : ah ne.. kamsa hamnida sulli yah~

Sulli : you and her.. you really look good together.

Taemin : thanks again.

Sulli : but I really felt bad for Key oppa…. *looked at Key*

Taemin : he’s fine. Don’t worry too much.

AFTER THAT SHORT CONVERSATION OF THEM, LEE SOO MAN ENTERED THE ROOM AND ANNOUNCED THAT SMENT. WILL BE HAVING A WORLD TOUR THIS YEAR. EVERYBODY BECAME EXCITED. EVEN TAEMIN FELT VERY EXCITED EVEN THOUGH HE EXPECTED THAT ALREADY. THEIR WORLD TOUR WILL BE STARTING NEXT MONTH. THEY WERE GIVEN ONE MONTH TO HAVE A FULL TIME REHEARSAL. THEY RELEASED THE LIST OF COUNTRIES. LOS ANGELES, TAIWAN, HONG KONG, ENGLAND, JAPAN, KOREA, MALAYSIA, THAILAND, PHILIPPINES, VIETNAM, SAUDI ARABIA AND SINGAPORE. JUST HEARING THOSE LIST MAKES THEM TIRED ALREADY. AFTER THE MEETING,ALL ARTISTS WENT OUTSIDE. TAEMIN WENT OUTSIDE TRYING TO CATCH UP WITH HIS HYUNGS, BUT SULLI WENT BESIDE HIM.

Sulli : oppa! *jumped beside Taemin*

Taemin : oh sulli ah~

Sulli : are you excited about the world tour?

Taemin : uhm.. yes. Well not really.

Sulli : *pouts* waeyo?

Taemin : I won’t be able to see my yeobo anytime I like anymore. *sad*

Sulli “ *giggled* you really love her right?

Taemin : *smiled and nodded in a row*

Sulli : I envy her…

Taemin : wae?

Sulli : you know how much I like you right? I’ve been pursuing you since before we debut. But you ended up with someone else. *laughed*

Taemin : I’m sorry Sulli yah~

Sulli :*hit taemin’s arms lightly* yah~ why are you saying sorry oppa? It’s ok. As long as you are happy with her. I’ll support you.

Temin : gomawo. Let’s eat lunch together. You want?

Sulli : oh sure! It’s my pleasure. It will be our first date. *she said happily*

Taemin : babo. *chuckled*

Sulli : I’m just joking oppa, *laughed*