"I’M HAPPY THAT HE LIKES ME TOO"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

TAEMIN POV

I was lying on my bed looking at the key chain. I kept on smiling looking at it. I thought she was mad at me. “yah babo. Why are you smiling without any reason?” Onew hyung asked me. he sat beside me lying at the bed. “hyung… hyung look…” I stood up and showed the key chain on him. “what’s this? A mushroom like you?” he said while looking intently at the keychain. “hyung, Shin Ae nuna gave that to me. she didn’t forget me.” I said happily. Onew hyung smiled at me and messed my hair. “is that a big reason for you to be happy like that? It’s just a simple gift from a friend.” He said. I pout and took by force the key chain on his hands. “it’s not just simple hyung, it’s special for me.” I said while holding the keychain tightly. “yes Taemin. it’s just a simple thing. But the special one is the one who gave it.” he said while smiling at me widely. Is he teasing me or what? Aigoo hyung, you are such an unpredictable person. I just ignored him and tried to change the topic. “hyung hyung,” I pulled the hem of his shirt. “should I call her?” I asked. he fixed his dress. “of course. You must thank her for not forgetting you during her date with key.” He said. he even pronounced the word DATE hardly. “arasseo..” I said and tried to dial his number.

 

SHIN AE POV

I just finished washing my body. I went to my room while wiping my hair with a dry towel. I am really tired. I really felt sleepy. Since I didn't slept properly last night. I am busy looking myself at the mirror, still reminiscing what happened the whole day. The girls who kept chasing me at the campus. The moment when key saved me from my terror teacher. Me and key’s first date, and…….. about the key chain. Did key oppa gave it to him? I hope we’ll become friends again. It’s been three days since we didn’t contacted each other. I missed him so much. Then suddenly, my phone vibrated. i ignored it at first because I thought it was key. “aigoo, this boy, we’ve just met a while ago and now he’s calling me again? Is he that really in love with me?” I chuckled.  I walked at my bed lazily. Answered the call without even looking at the caller ID. “oppa wae? missed me again?” I joked at the phone. “oppa?” a guy from the other line said. I suddenly straightened my sit. I looked at the caller ID and I saw Taemin’s number.

Me : omo! Tae…taemin ah~ mi—mianhae.. I thought.. I thought you are key oppa…

Taemin : *disappointed* oh.. gwaenchana nuna..

 

LONG SILENCE

 

ME : *cleared my throat* uhm…. Why did you call?

Taemin : ah.. just wanna say thank you.key hyung gave me the key chain. It’s… it’s pretty. I really liked it.

 

He was saying thank you but why do I felt like he feels opposite?

 

Me : oh… *I scratched my nape.* good thing you liked it.

 

After that… a long silence again. It’s really awkward.

 

Taemin : ah nuna, how’s your day with key hyung?

Me : my day with him? uhh…. Fine. *I forced a laugh*

 

Taemin : did he take good care of you?

ME : of course he is. He is so gentleman, sweet and caring.

Taemin : ah.. that’s… that’s good?

Me : eh? Are you asking me?

Taemin : ani.. uhm.. nuna, can I ask you something?

Me : sure, what is it?

Taemin : you know…. Key hyung… key hyung won’t ask you a date if he doesn’t like you…. *stopped*

Me : uhm…? *waiting for his next words*

Taemin : I just wanna ask if….. if… do you like him too?

I was caught guarded. I don’t know what to answer. Should I say yes?

Me : uhm…. Do you want me to confess first to you before him? *I laughed*

Taemin : uhm… because, we are friends right?

Me : oh yeah.. uhm… (doesn’t know what to answer) why are you asking anyways?

Taemin : eh?

Now I felt like he’s the one who can’t answer my question.

 

Taemin : do you really want to know why I want to know?

 

He said from the other line. I felt nervous. “Pls. taemin say you like me and I’ll going to say I like you too. pls. pls. pls.” I was praying like a mad nun inside of my head.

 

Taemin : I don’t want key hyung to be hurt again. I saw him how he struggled when he and Nicole nuna broke up. He was so upset but still trying to become strong. I love key hyung nuna. I don’t want you to hurt him. if you don’t like him pls. say it now while it’s still early.

I was pissed on his words. I was expecting that he will say he love me but what I heard is he love key oppa. What the hell. And what does he want to say? That I was only playing with key?

 

Me : yah taemin ah~ what do you think of me? a play girl? A girl who played a man’s heart? It’s not because your KEY HYUNG is popular, I am using him financially or in material things. Aren’t you contented that you’ve judged me once? And now you are judging me for the second time?! *I almost shouted at the phone*

 

Taemin ; nu-nuna.. it’s not----

Me : I tried to buy you a present to let you know that about what happened last time we talked is already vanished. I tried to forget all those sentences that slaped my face hardly even though you didn’t bothered saying “I’m sorry” to me. you know why? because I really missed you. You are still my friend since you are the first person I’ve met in shinee. I won’t be with key right now if it’s not because of you! I thought  everything’s gonna be ok now but I was wrong. totally wrong!

Taemin : nuna I’m sorry, it’s not what I mean.. it’s not what you think.

Me : stop it Taemin. it’s my fault also. I should’ve asked you why you’re asking me that. I should just answered you straight to the point. Ok. I’ll answer your question. I LIKE YOUR KEY HYUNG. I LOVE HIM. AND I’M HAPPY THAT HE LIKES ME TOO. I HOPE WE’LL BECOME COUPLES SOON.

I said all that words because I was so hurt. I really hate myself for expecting too much. Why do I always expecting something from him? stupid shin ae!

 

Taemin : I’m sorry….

Me : no need to say sorry. I’ll hung up now. bye. (turned off the phone)

 

After I turned off the phone, I laid on my bed, my face buried at the bed. Then I sniffed. I was crying. It’s my very first time crying because of a boy. He’s not even my boyfriend to cry off. Why taemin? why are you hurting me?

 

=at the room=

Min ho : *sleeping*

Onew : how is it?

Taemin : *looked at Onew then a tear fell from his left eye*

Onew : *worried* taemin… taemin ah~ *hugged taemin. taemin’s head on his chest, caressing his hair* wae? what happened?

Taemin : hyung… *sniffed. Grabbed tightly the shirt of onew* why does it hurt?

Onew : *back off his hugs and looked at taemin* wae?

Taemin : he said that he loved key hyung.

Onew : *caressed taemins hands.* see, you love her. you can’t deny it now taemin ah~ you love her.

Taemin : but hyung, what I know is if you’re in love you won’t feel pain. But why does I felt pain? So much pain? *mourned*

Onew : not all people who fell in love felt 100% happiness. Love is painful taemin ah~ it’s undefined. You felt happiness. That you almost felt like you are flying in the sky. But when you felt pain, you will felt like you are imprisoned at hell.

Taemin : hyung… eotohke? Eotohke hyung? *cried harder.*

Onew : *hugged taemin* move on. She is not for you.

Taemin : I can’t… I’m always thinking of her. she was into me. the whole me.

Onew : yes you can taemin. you are still young. You will meet a lot of people outside the world. Just open your heart and help yourself to focus to some things. Got me?

Taemin : *didn’t answered*

Onew : arasseo? (back off on their hugs)

Taemin : *looking down*

Onew : arasseo taemin? taemin ah~ promise me.

Taemin : arasseo hyung.. *mumbled*

Onew : I’ll be with you. I’ll help you to move on.

Taemin : kamsa hamnida hyung. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to add for the moment, pls. listen here..