"CHANGES"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

TAEMIN POV

It’s already 11 am when I woke up. I looked at Shin Ae sleeping silently on my chest. I lifted her head carefully, pulled a pillow and let it rest there. I picked my clothes and wore it again. Before I went outside to prepare foods, I leaned to her. She’s so beautiful. Her white cheeks, perfect milky skin and kissable lips. I stared at her lips and suddenly, I smiled when I remembered what we did last night. She was my first and I am her first. I really felt great knowing that I’ve been her first. I pecked a kiss on her lips before I went outside of her room.

SHIN AE POV

I woke up without Taemin beside me. I felt a bit nervous. Did he left me already? Didn’t I satisfied him last night? But I really gave my best. I gave all to him. I was about to stand and take a shower but I suddenly felt pain on my private part. I can’t walk properly. It really hurts. I still tried to walk properly way to my bathroom. I kept on wincing when I took a step forward. Taemin what did you did to me! when I remembered Taemin, I felt the nervous again. Did he really leaved me? I’m afraid. Maybe he wasn’t satisfied last night. I was a disappointment on him maybe. I felt pain not only in my private part but also in my heart. after I took a shower, I went outside of my room. I heard something at the kitchen. I ran immediately to look for who it is. And  a smile formed in my lips. It was Taemin. My Taemin. I didn’t even felt pain anymore. Even in my private part. I ran towards him and back hugged him tightly. “yeobo….” I said while my eyes are shut. “good afternoon yeobo..” he greeted me. “why did you left me alone in the room? I thought you left me already. I was really scared.” I said. He took off my hands wrapping on his waist and he faced me. “why would I leave you? I still have two days left.” He chuckled. “because… it thought…” I looked at the ground and blushed.  “you thought what yeobo?” he cupped my face and lifted it. “I thought… I didn’t satisfied you last night that’s why you left me.” I said without meeting my eyes on him. suddenly, I heard him laughed. I looked at him with a confused looks. “wha…what’s funny?” I tilted my head. But instead of answering me, he hugged me tightly and kissed my head. “why would I leave you? I’m satisfied of what we did last night. You are the perfect girl for me. you gave me the treasure your holding. I think that’s too much for me. thank you for saving it for me and not for Key hyung.” He said. I felt a bit touched on his words. Because I promised to myself that I will only give my all to the boy whom I really love and to the boy whom I really like to marry. I pulled away on our hugged and peek behind him. “what are you cooking yeobo?” I asked while looking those foods behind him. “are you hungry? I have already finished this.” He showed me fried chickens and fried pork. “wow!” I said and sat at the table. He get a plate and a two cups of rice and a fork and spoon. He’s so happy eating with me. sometimes I caught him glancing at me. :yah yeobo, stop stealing glances ok? I know I’m pretty much.” I chuckled. “I know. It’s just that I want to see you more before we head to L..A.” He said while smiling. “you’ll gonna miss me right?” I joked at him. “hell of course. You are my wife.” He answered while pouting. “I can’t imagine that you’re my husband as of now. you are acting childish when you are pouting.” I giggled. “just be thankful that you have a pretty husband.” He said then ate chicken. “pft! Boastful” I rolled my eyes. “oh wait! I’ll go get some waters.” I stood up from my sit but when I took a step forward, I felt pain. I almost leaned my arms at the table to maintain my balance. “yeobo!” Taemin stood up from his seat immediately. “gwaenchana? Are you hurt?” he asked me. “I.. I felt pain in… in my…” I can’t continue because I was really shy to say it. and of course, Taemin won’t get it since he’s innocent and ignorant right? I kept on poking my lips down me but he looked in diff. part. “ your stomach?” he asked worriedly. I shooked my head and poke again my lips to that part. “ foot?” he asked. I shook my head again. And tried to poke again. “knees?? Eysh! Yeobo why don’t you just spill out?! I can’t guess!!!” he said with an annoyed tone. “babo! I felt pain in my private part it’s because of you! you ripped me last night!!!” I shouted at him. I am really irritated because he is so slow! Why do I need to say it in front of him?! then I heard him chuckled. I glared at him. “so what’s funny?” I asked him sarcastically. “nothing yeobo, it’s normal right? Just sit down here and I’ll be the one to get water for us.” He led me to take a sit and he went to the refrigerator. After we ate, Taemin went to the sink and washed the plates. “yeobo, just leave it there. I’ll just wash it later.” I said. “no yeobo, I’ll just wash it. you can’t work. You’re in pain.” He said while still washing the plates. “I’m in pain but I can do it.” I said. but he didn’t answer back. I just wait for him until he was finished. I was about to stand but Taemin carried me bridal style. “yah yah, what are you doing?” I asked him dumbfounded. “you can’t walk, you’ll be hurt. I don’t want to see you in pain. Seeing you in pain last night is enough for me.” he said then we sat at the couch and opened the television. I was still sitting on his lap. My arms are locked on his neck. I just stared at him. trying to memorize every single line of his face. What’s with him? why do I love him so much like this? I hope this day won’t end. I just want to be with him for the rest of my life. I was stopped daydreaming when he looked at me. “wae yeobo?” he asked me innocently. “nothing yeobo.. I just want to say I love you so much.” I hugged him using my arms around of his neck. “you know I love you too yeobo.” He whispered and hugged me back.

 

TAEMIN STAYED AT SHIN AE’S HOUSE FOR THREE DAYS AND AS USUAL, THEY DID THE HOT SCENE AGAIN. THEY MADE LOVE NOT ONLY ONCE A DAY BUT THRICE A DAY. EVEN THOUGH SHIN AE IS ALMOST SORE, SHE CAN STILL MANAGE TO GIVE PLEASURE TAEMIN. SHE FELT LIKE SHE’S BEEN SO MUCH CLOSER TO TAEMIN SINCE THEY DID THAT.

 

THE DAY COME. TAEMIN NEEDS TO DEPART FOR THEIR WORLD TOUR. SHE FELT SAD BUT SHE KEPT IT SINCE SHE DOESN’T LIKE TAEMIN TO WORRY ABOUT HER. TWO DAYS IS NOT THAT LONG ENOUGH.

 

SHINEE POV (AT THE VAN)

Jong hyun : so Taemin, how’s your rest with Shin Ae? I hope you really took a rest.

Taemin : *smiled* I really did hyung.

Key : you didn’t do anything?

Taemin : *looked at Key and smiled.*

KEY’S EYES WIDENED AND ALMOST SHOUTED INSIDE THE VAN.

Key : (shouted in diva tone) TAEMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onew : Key!!! *covered his ears*

Key : you… you… you did it? no.. no you didn’t… oh god… Taem… Taemin….. *grabbed his own hair and acting like he’s in panic*

Jong hyun : *laughed* yeobo, it’s ok. Taemin is not baby anymore. He can handle that.

Key : *scolded Jong hyun* mwo???!!!! How can you say that in front of him?! don’t you know that it’s dangerous?!!!! Taemin is still under age!!

Taemin : hyung, I’m already 20. *pouted*

Key : *shouted at Taemin* even though!!! Still you can’t do that!!!!

Min ho : but he did it already.

Key : *glared at Min Ho* that’s why I’m mad because he did it!!!

Onew : relax Key. Taemin won’t die if he had with Shin Ae.

Jong hyun : *laughed*

Key : *shouted at Jong hyun* don’t laugh Dino!

Jong hyun : *stopped laughing.*

Taemin : I’m fine hyung, geokjeongma..

Key : *pulled Taemin’s hair harshly*

Taemin : ah!!! *winced* hyung that hurts!!

Key : if you’ll get Shin Ae’s pregnant, I swear I’ll cut your !

SHINee : *laughed*

Jong hyun : *faced Taemin with a very interested look.* tell me, how was it?

Key : JONG HYUN!!!!!!!!!

Min Ho : how many times did you do it?

Key : *screamed* aaaahhhhhhh~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

SM TOWN HELD THEIR CONCERT VERY SUCCESFULL. MANY FANS ATTENDED. DIFF. SPECIAL STAGES AND PERFORMANCES. THEY STAYED AT L.A. FOR TWO DAYS AND AFTER THAT, THEY WENT BACK TO KOREA. SHIN AE REALLY MISSED TAEMIN. AND SO WAS TAEMIN. HE ALWAYS CALL SHIN AE EVERY VACANT TIME. AND THAT MAKES SHIN AE HAPPY. SM ARTISTS NEEDS TO TAKE A REST AND TAKE A REHEARSAL AGAIN BECAUSE AFTER TWO WEEKS, THEY WILL BE FLYING TO TAIWAN FOR THEIR SECOND STOP. SHIN AE SAW TAEMIN ONCE A WEEK ONLY. BUT THEY DON’T DO ANYTHING. THEY JUST HAD A CHITCHAT AND A VERY NICE AND PRIVATE DATE. TAEMIN IS ALWAYS SWEET AT HER. HE ALWAYS LET SHIN AE FELT THAT SHE IS A PRINCESS. EXCEPT THE WORLD TOUR OF SM, SHINee HAS ALSO A DIFF. EVENT TO ATTEND OUT SIDE THE COUNTRY. AFTER THE WORLD TOUR CONCERT OF SM IN TAIWAN, THEY’LL ATTEND AT BOYZ NIGHT OUT KPOP FESTIVAL WITH TEEN TOP, JAY PARK, B1A4 AND 7.9.4.2 AT SINGAPORE. TAEMIN BARELY CALL HER ANYMORE. BUT SHE UNDERSTAND SINCE SHE KNOW THAT SHINee HAS A VERY HECTIC SCHEDULE.  AFTER JUNE, SHE WILL BE ABLE TO GET THE FULL ATTENTION OF TAEMIN FOR THE NEXT WHOLE MONTH SINCE they are given one month rest before their world tour at japan on aug. 04 and 05. Next to that concert is a pink play concert with 2ne1, infinite, and busker busker at hong kong on july 11.

 

[LET’S SKIP THE CONCERT THINGY. ^O^]

FINALLY! THE CONCERT ENDED AT TAIWAN AND BOYZ NIGHT OUT. ONE MONTH VACATION OF SM ARTISTS. WOW! AND AS USUAL, TAEMIN WENT INYO YOUR HOUSE AND SPENT THE WHOLE VACATION WITH YOU.

 

TAEMIN POV

Yes! our concert is already done. What a hectic month is June! I immediately ran towards my wife’s house and decided to spent the whole one month vacation of us with her. once I pushed the doorbell, she immediately opened it and hopped on me. her legs wrapped on my waist and her face buried on my neck. “yeobo… I missed you.” she mumbled under my neck. “I missed you too yeobo.. let’s enter first ok?” I said. she didn’t went down, instead, I walked inside while I was carrying her. “I think my yeobo gained a lot of weight.” I . she pouted and gave me glare. “wae? am I heavy already?” she asked. “slight off.” I said then chuckled. I put her down at the couch and went to the kitchen. “I’m hungry.” I said as I searched foods at her refrigerator. I saw two box of cakes, one box of apples and a mangoes. I looked at her from the living room and she looked at me with a what are you looking at looks. “yeobo, is this all yours?” I asked then tilted my head. “yes.” she walked closer to me. “waeyo?” she asked. “maybe this is the reason why you gain a lot of weight.” I said, not putting all my attentions at those foods. I picked one apple at the box and to my surprise, Shin Ae scolded me. “yah! Don’t touch it! it’s mine!” she said with a bit anger on her tone. “oh, I’m sorry. Can I have one? Besides, you still have plenty of apples left.” I said with a puppy eyes. “shiro!” she said then she grabbed her apple at my hands. I acted sulking but she completely ignored me. “yeobo… are you mad at me?” I asked sincerely. “of course not. Why should i?” she asked. “nothing. I’m really hungry.” I said while rubbing my stomach. “ok. I’ll cook. You wait arasseo.” Then she winked at me. “haha, you’re copying me! it’s always me who winked. Not you.” I said while sitting at the table. “wae? is it bad to copy you?” she stuck her tongue out. I really missed how she joked at me. but, meeting her today, seems like there is something different about her.

 

SHINEE POV

Key : where is Taemin? (from the kitchen)

Min ho : (lying at the couch playing a soccer game at his psp) he went for a vacation.

Key : babo! Of course I know that! even us has a vacation. *squinted at Min Ho*

Jong hyun : he went to Shin Ae. Carrying a bag. Full of his dress.

Key : *sighed*

Onew : don’t worry too much Key. Taemin knows what he’s doing.

Key : (sat down at the couch) I’m just worried. What if he’ll make Shin Ae pregnant? He’s still young to manage or face it.

Jong hyun : why do you keep on thinking that Shin Ae will got pregnant?

Key : of course!!! She’s a girl and Taemin is a boy!

Jong hyun : can you believe that Taemin can make Shin Ae pregnant?

Key : I can’t imagine but just thinking about it. it caused me a lot of stress. (massaged his nape)

Onew : (laughed)

 

IT’S BEEN A WEEK SINCE TAEMIN LEFT AT THEIR DORM AND STAYING WITH SHIN AE’S HOUSE. BUT AS DAYS GOES BY, HE FELT LIKE SHIN AE CHANGED A LOT. SHE ATE A LOT, SHE EVEN VOMIT IN MORNING, SHE’S SO SENSITIVE. SHE TAKES ALL SMALL MISUNDERSTANDINGS TO BIG. AND THE WORST IS, SHE’S BECOMING COLD TO TAEMIN.

 

SHIN AE POV

We are watching a random shows at the tv when I felt hungry again. We just ate our late lunch a while ago but I felt hungry again. I looked at Taemin who’s watching at the TV with his full attention. I grabbed her shirt and yes! he looked at me. “wae yeobo?” he asked me with a very sweet smile. “ yeobo.. I’m hungry.” I pouted at him. he looked shocked and looked at my hands which is resting at my tummy.  “hungry? Again? But we just ate our late lunch a while ago. You’ve almost eaten all the rice at the rice cooker. And now you are hungry again?” he asked me with a shocked tone. I just nodded and giving him a pleading eyes. “yeobo, you are already gaining weight. Aren’t you worried about your figure?” he asked me again. “wae? if I’ll turn fat you’ll broke up with me?” I asked with a mad tone. “of course not. I didn’t loved you because of your body. I loved you because I love your whole being.” He immediately answered back. trying to stop me for suspecting him. “buy me chocolates yeobo.” I grabbed his shirt. I looked at him and I saw that his reaction changed. Mwoya?! Is he annoyed? I pushed him hardly and he landed at the edge of my couch. “yah! Why did you pushed me?!” he asked with a semi high tone. “are you shouting at me?!” I shouted at him while my arms are crossed to my chest. “if you don’t want to buy for me, FINE! Then I’ll go!” I stood up and went inside my room to get some money. When I went out of my room, he blocked my way. “arasseo arasseo yeobo, I’ll go.. I’ll buy.” He said calmly and holding my hands. I yanked his hands on mine and glared at him. “just let me buy it! you don’t need to!” I tried to step forward but he hugged me and caressed my hair. “I’m sorry ok? I’ll go.. don’t get mad.” He said calmly. i just pouted and gave the money to him. before he left, he pecked me in my lips. “aigoo, my yeobo…” then he pinched my cheeks. “yah!” I shouted again. He chuckled. “wait me here ok?” he said and left. I sat at my couch. I roamed my looks at my apartment. for the first time, I felt suffocated. While looking at my apartment, I suddenly felt like vomiting. I run immediately at my bathroom and there I vomit. It’s been a week since I started vomiting. Taemin even said that I must go at the hospital and take a checkup. but I’m really afraid. I hate hospital. Just smelling the scent of hospital makes me feel dizzy already. After vomiting walked lazily and slammed my whole body at the couch. What’s happening with me? I felt dizzy. I want to eat something but I don’t know what. I became a nagger since this past days, I ate a lot, I vomit every morning. I became lazily, sleepy always. Am I sick? I dialed Taemin’s number. It’s just four rings but I get mad already for taking him so long to answer it. “what took you so long to answer my call?!” I shouted from the other line. “yeobo, I’m at the grocery, buying you a chocolates. And besides, it’s not that I ignored your call for hundred times.” He said at the other line. “buy me also a juice.” I command. “juice? What flavor?” he asked. “just pick what you want. Ok? bye.” Then I hung the phone. Why am I like this? I’m easily annoyed and irritated. I hate it!

TAEMIN POV

As Shin Ae hung the phone, I kept my hand phone at my pocket. While I was looking for a juice, I really can’t stop worrying about her. why is she like that? does she don’t love me anymore? She’s always mad and easily annoyed. She’s also vomiting every morning. I’m getting more worried about her. what if she’s really sick? She’s also gaining weight. I shooked my head to erase all my negative thoughts and concentrated buying juice.

 

When I arrived at her house, it’s really silent. “yeobo..?” I called for her but no one answered. I saw her lying at the couch. She’s sleeping…………AGAIN. I smiled at her and carried her bridal style carefully and laid her at her bed. While she was sleeping, I was watching music bank. It’s already 7 pm but Shin Ae isn’t yet awake. I’m afraid waking her up because she might throw tantrums. And I hate it when we fight. I decided to cook for our dinner and just wait for her to wake up. while I was peeling an onion, I was startled when someone hugged me from behind. I tried to look who was it but that person kissed me immediately. I smiled in between our kiss. I know this kiss, this is my wife’s kiss. After that not long kiss, she smiled and kept her hands around my waist. As I continued peeling the onions. “what are you doing yeobo?’ she asked with a seductive voice. Well I rather like hearing those seductive tone than her nags and shouts. “I’ll cook a beefsteak. You want it?” I asked while smiling. she hugged me tightly and nodded in a row. “arasseo, wait for me at the living room and I’ll make this dinner fast.” I said and she nodded again. She went at the living room. But she came back with her laptop. She palced the laptop at the table, went to the refrigerator and get an apple. “you’re eating apple again yeobo? It seems like that’s your favorite fruit.” I chuckled. She just stuck her tongue out and sat at the table. “I haven’t yet watched any videos of you during your world tour. Both L.A. and Taiwan.” She said as she was surfing the net. While I was cooking, she was silently watching Fan cams of us during the concert. I am not looking at her or peeking at her while watching because I was busy cooking. “mwoya igeo?” I heard her with a sarcastic tone. I looked at her puzzled. “wae yeobo?” I asked her innocently. “Taelli huh?” she asked with a bit mad tone. “you even piggy back her during the concert. Putting your arms around her shoulders, laughing with her during encore stage?” she asked then glared at me. “yeob.. yeobo.. she was my friend. She was my fellow SM artist. I just can’t ignore her or what, our fans might notice it.” I said trying to calm her. because I know it will turn to fight again. “those sweet actions are only fan service.” I said and chuckled. “fan service?, do you like her?” she asked coldly. “eh?!” I was shocked. “I said do you like her?” she asked me again. “as a friend and my dongsaeng. Beside of that nothing else.” I said without any expressions. “ that fan service.” Then she left at the kitchen. “ yeobo…” I tried to follow her but she already slammed the door of her room. I was left alone at the kitchen and trying to calm myself. While I was sitting at the kitchen, Key hyung called.

Taemin : hyung.. (I answered nonchalantly)

Key : yah, what’s that tone? Are you ok?

Taemin : hyung….. (whined)

Key : wae? is there any problem?

Taemin : hyung since I came here, we didn’t do anything but to fight.

Key : mwo? You and Shin Ae fought?

Taemin : everyday.

Key :  wae wae? why are you always fighting?

Taemin : she’s changing already. She’s always shouting at me, demanding a lot of things and easily getting annoyed. Hyung, does she still loves me? we even fought about Sulli. (grabbed his hair)

Key : Taemin, why don’t you just come home first? It’s getting more suffocate there for you.

Taemin : hyung I felt like she doesn’t love me anymore. Did I did something wrong? why is she like that?

Key : ey molla! Why are you asking me?! am I her?

Taemin : (sighed)

Key : I’ll clean your room later, starting tomorrow, you’ll stay with us again. You two need time and space.

Taemin : but hyung

Key : no buts!

Taemin : ………………………………….

Key : taemin!

Taemin : arasseo hyung.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO I STILL HAVE READERS.. T_________T