"NUNA"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

Taemin : yeobo…

Manager hyung : *shocked upon hearing Taemin’s words* mwo?! What.. what did you just say a while ago? Yeo…yeobo???.

Key : shin ae yah~ what are you saying?

Shin Ae : I’m sorry to cause trouble oppa. *bowed 90 degrees to their manager hyung* I thought I loved Key before. But I realized that I love Taemin. I used Key oppa so that I can be more closer to Taemin. when he knew about it, Key gave up on me and let me find my true happiness. It’s me who made a mistake not Key oppa.

SHINee MEMBERS WIDENED THEIR EYES WHEN THEY HEAR SHIN AE’S STATEMENT.

Key : *scolded shin ae* Shin Ae yah!!

Manager hyung: what?! Are you telling me that… you answered Key because you love Taemin? you only used Key for your own happiness? Are you selfish?! Well why am I still asking if you are selfish? It’s pretty obvious that you are selfish!! Do you know what you have done?! You are putting Shinee in so much trouble!

Taemin : hyung, it’s wrong, she’s not selfish!

Shin Ae : I’m sorry oppa… *bowed again*

Key : *mad* stop bowing!!! What are you doing?! Why are you putting yourself in danger?!

Shin Ae : *looked down*

Manager hyung : then, I’ll just tell the truth to the public. You must be responsible about this! *pointed Shin Ae*

Taemin : don’t point her like that hyung!!!

Manager hung : and how dare you to shout on me like that?!

Onew : hyung, it’s not what you think. Shin Ae is----

Shin Ae : I’ll accept the consequences…

Onew : *looked at Shin Ae with a furrowed brows* what are you saying Shin Ae?!

Jong hyun : stop it Shin Ae. We will handle this. Don’t speak anymore.

Min Ho : stop those hallow lies Shin Ae. Shinee will tell the whole truth.

Shin Ae : but I’ve said it already!!

Key : enough!!!!!

EVERYBODY REMAINED SILENT.

Key : hyung, let’s talk. *walked inside the room*

THEIR MANAGER FOLLOWED KEY INSIDE THE ROOM. WHILE THE FIVE REMAINED ON THEIR PLACES.

Onew : so, what are you trying to say Shin Ae? Why are you letting this situation harder?

Shin Ae : I’m sorry…

Jong hyun : stop saying sorry. It’s ok. Key will fix this.

TAEMIN JUST SAT IN THE CORNER. HIS FEELINGS RIGHT NOW IS MIX. HE WAS HAPPY BECAUSE IN ANY MINUTE, THEIR RELATIONSHIP WILL BE OPEN IN PUBLIC ALREADY. NERVOUS BECAUSE OF WHAT MAY HAPPEN WHEN FANS WILL KNOW ABOUT THEM. SAD BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT ONE OF THEM WILL BE PUT DOWN BY PEOPLE. AND HE REALLY FELT JEALOUS BECAUSE FIRST! HE SAW KEY AND SHIN AE HUGGING EACH OTHER IN FRONT OF HIM, SECOND, SHIN AE WAS TRYING TO COVER UP KEY’S MISTAKES. AND THIRD, SHE WAS WILLING TO HATE HER BY THE PEOPLE JUST TO MAKE SURE THAT KEY, HER EX BOYFRIEND WILL BE ALRIGHT. HE REALLY FELT DOWN. HE CAN’T FIGURE OUT IF HIS GIRLFRIEND IS STILL IN LOVE WITH HIS HYUNG. WHILE HE WAS SPACING, HE DIDN’T EVEN NOTICED THAT ONEW, MIN HO AND JONG HYUN LEFT THEM ALONE AT THE LIVING ROOM. SILENCE.. AWKWARD SILENCE….

Shin Ae : I’m sorry yeobo….

Taemin : ………………………………

Shin Ae : are you mad at me?

Taemin : yes. *he answered nonchalantly*

SHIN AE LOOKED AT TAEMIN.

Shin Ae : oh.. I see.

Taemin : why are you doing this? Why are you trying to cover up hyung’s mistake?!

Shin Ae : …………………………………

Taemin : do you still love him?

Shin Ae : I care for him…

Taemin : I am asking you, do you still love him?

Shin Ae : I love you…

Taemin : damn it nuna!!!!! *stood up*

SHIN AE WAS JUMPED FROM HER PLACE. SHE CAN’T EVEN MOVE. IT REALLY HURTS THAT TAEMIN CALLED HER “NUNA” AGAIN.

Shin Ae : what.. what did you just called me?.... nu..nuna?

Taemin : *trying to calm himself*

Shin Ae : is it wrong if I care for Key?! Is it wrong if I want to protect him?! why are you over reacting! Don’t you know how burden is this for me?! I am afraid to lose any of you!! whether it’s Key, jong hyun, onew, min ho or you!!! I’m just an ordinary girl. I am not aware being publicized! I’m afraid to cause so much trouble to artists!!! *teary eyes*

TAEMIN WAS LEFT FROZEN ON HIS PLACE, HE DIDN’T MEAN TO HURT SHIN AE. HE FELT GUILTY FOR CALLING HIS GIRLFRIEND “NUNA”

Taemin : yeo…..bo.. *tried to hold shinae’s hands*

Shin Ae : forget it. *waked away*

Key : *shin ae passed him by. Innocent key* yah… *after looking at Shin Ae walked away, he looked at Taemin* taeminah~ what’s wrong? did you fought?

Taemin : hyung.. I’m so stupid.. *covered his face*

Key : wae? *sat worriedly beside Taemin*

Taemin : …………………….

 

SHIN AE WENT OUTSIDE AND TOOK A FRESH AIR, IT’S ALREADY DARK OUTSIDE.SHE WAS REALLY HURT ON WHAT TAEMIN ACTED A WHILE AGO. SHE WAS JUST TRYING HER BEST TO PROTECT SHINee. NOT ONLY KEY BUT ALL MEMBERS. BUT TAEMIN SEEMS LIKE HE MISUNDERSTANDS IT. SHE WAS SILENTLY STANDING AND LOOKING TO NOWHERE WHEN SOMEONE PATTED HER BACK.

Shin Ae : key….

Key : hey, why are you here?

Shin Ae : just.. just taking some fresh air..

Key : ………………………..

SILENCE

Key : we will be having a press conference tomorrow.

Shin Ae : *sighed*

Key : I’ll explain everything.

Shin Ae : explain what?

Key : me courting you for covering my pride to Nicole. Using you as my rebound while I am still sulking and experiencing heartbreaks. For using you to our plan to let Taemin show how he really feels for you but the truth is I just used to be with me more.

Shin Ae : yah! You’ll not gonna do it right?!

Key : *smiled at Shin Ae* I’ll do it.

Shin Ae : key no. *grabbed Key’s shirt* you can’t do that. your.. your name will be ruin.

Key : so what? I’m used to it. I can ignore rumors. Unlike you. just a simple issue like this, you even dared making a fight with my baby! *lightly poked Shin Ae’s forehead but smiling*

Shin Ae : *pouted* yah.. why are you always taking things so easily?

Key : because I’m almighty Key! *crossed his arms on his chest then laughed like a diva*

Shin Ae : I’m sorry.

Key : aigoo aigo.., will you pls. stp saying sorry?! I’m already getting annoyed on that word. Especially when it comes from you. *covered his ears*

Shin Ae : *chuckled* you are such a diva

Key : *laughed* I know right.

Shin Ae : *after smiling, she released a deep sighed*

Key : now go to Taemin’s room. He’s crying.

Shin Ae : *shocked* mwo?!

Key : babo! How dare you shouting at my baby? Look! He was crying now!

Shin Ae : tch! What a cry baby!

Key : I hate those people who makes my baby cry.

Shin Ae : arasseo.. I’ll say sorry now..

Key : *smiled sheepishly*

Shin Ae : key, I’m----------------

Key : I said stop saying sorry.

Shin Ae : I won’t say sorry babo! *chuckled*

Key : then what? *he asked with a diva look*

Shin Ae : thank you. *smiled sweetly*

Key : *smiled* no need to say thank you.

Shin Ae : *hugged Key tightly*

Key : *patted Shin Ae’s back* stop comforting me.. someone’s need more for your comfort.

Shin Ae : ne. *nodded* I’ll go and look for him now. Annyeong oppa…

 

SHIN AE IMMEDIATELY WENT INSIDE AND WENT TO TAEMIN’S ROOM. SHE SAW HIM LYING ON HIS BED. HIS FACE WAS BURRIED ON HIS PILLOW. SHE HEARD HIM SNIFFED. SHE CLOSED THE DOOR CAREFULLY AND SAT BESIDE TAEMIN.

 

Shin ae : yeobo… are you mad at me?

Taemin : ………………..

Shin Ae : *sighed* look, I’m sorry, I didn’t intend to hurt you or your ego. I’m just worried about shinee. And that’s all. You know, I’m really pressured on what’s happening. I’m afraid that all of you will be put in danger because of me. Shinee is a big name, and I, as a fan knows that. All things are happening so fast. Last day, me and key are couple, and now, they saw us together having a date. It’s not only my name will be ruined. But also yours. I am not only protecting Key, I am also protecting you. I was really worried for the both of you. Mostly to Key since it all started to him. I can’t risk his name just because of me. I can’t take that we are happy being together while he was suffering from the fans. My conscience can’t take it.

Taemin : …………………………………….

Shin Ae : *looked down* Taemin… I’m sorry… I’m really, really sorr-----

SHIN AE DIDN’T FINISHED WHAT SHE WAS SAYING WHEN TAEMIN SUDDENLY HUGGED HER. TAEMIN WAS SOBBING ON HER SHOULDERS. SHE HUGGED HIM BACK. CARESSING HIS BACK AND AT THE SAME TIME PATTING.

 

Taemin : yeobo…… yeobo…. *his eyes where shut while rivers of tears are coming out*

Shin Ae : sshh…..

Taemin ; I’m sorry… I’m.. I’m sorry…. I shouldn’t called you nuna, I know I hurt you. I understand why you shouted at me. And.. and about… about you and Key hyung…. I’m sorry also… I’m so stupid asking that question. *sobbed*

Shin Ae : yeobo, I’m sorry also.. I should just answered you straight to the point. I love your Key hyung but as friends only. Please don’t think of it anymore. I love you.. if I don’t love you then why do I chose you? And if I love key, why did I chose to leave him and be with you?

TAEMIN LOOKED AT SHIN AE AND WIPED HIS TEARS LIKE A KID.

Shin Ae : *cupped Taemin’s face* yeobo, words can’t explain how much I love you..

Taemin : don’t leave me yeobo, I’m afraid.. *leaned his forehead to Shin Ae*

Shin Ae : I won’t… *smiled*

Taemin : *smiled also even though there are still traces of tears on his eyes* I love you yeobo.. I won’t love anyone except you.

 Shin Ae : nado…

THEN TAEMIN KISSED SHIN AE PASSIONATELY. AND NOW, TAEMIN CUPPED SHIN AE’S FACE. HE BIT SHIN AE’S LIPS ASKING FOR AN ENTRANCE AND SHIN AE GOT IT. SHE OPENED AND LET TAEMIN EXPLORE . THEIR PASSIONATE KISS TURNED TO A HOT KISS THAT MAKES SHIN AE WEAK BECAUSE SHE FELT SOMETHING WEIRD ON HER BODY. TAEMIN’S KISS TURNED HER ON. BUT SHE WAS COMPLETELY IGNORING IT SINCE TAEMIN IS STILL YOUNG AND INNOCENT FOR WHAT SHE FEELS RIGHT NOW. WHILE SHE WAS IGNORING HER THOUGHTS, SHE FELT TAEMIN’S HANDS WRAPPED INTO HER WAIST AND HUGGED HER TIGHTLY WHILE THEIR LIPS ARE STILL TOUCHING TO EACH OTHER. SHIN AE WRAPPED HER ARMS AROUND TAEMIN’S NECK. THEY WERE JUST CUT WHEN ONEW KNOCKED AT THE DOOR. THEY WERE BOTH PANTING AND CATCHING THEIR BREATHS.

Meanwhile… before Onew knocked the door…

Onew : they are not doing anything right?

Key : of course not! My Taemin is still innocent! He doesn’t know about that. erts!

Jong hyun : even teenagers now a days knows the word “” already Key.

Key : *made a disgusting face*yuck! *hit jong hyun’s arms* you are such a ert guy!!!!!

 

Min ho : *reading his fav. All time book* accdg. to the experts, 90% people start when two people reconciled after a fight.  

THE THREE LOOKED AT MIN HO BLANKLY

Key : and who are those experts? *key asked sarcastically with his arms crossed on his chest*

Min Ho : let’s just wait Taemin actions after one hour. We boys know how our fellow boy reacts when they gone a .

Onew : andwae.. I need to interrupt them!

AND THAT’S THE TIME WHEN ONEW KNOCKED THE DOOR.

Onew : Taemin, are you alright?

Taemin : *smiled* ne hyung… wae?

Onew : I think you need to drive Shin Ae home now. It’s already late. You can’t go out too late today. Remember, about the issue and we need to face the public tomorrow.

Taemin : *sighed* arasseo hyung, we’re coming out.

Onew : ok. We’ll wait you guys downstairs.

Taemin : ne hyung… *looked at Shin Ae*

Shin Ae : *blushing and can’t look straight to Taemin*

Taemin ; *giggled* my yeobo is so cute when she’s blushing. *pinched shin ae’s cheeks*

Shin Ae : *bowed*

Taemin : I’m willing to lost my ity for you…

SHIN AE POV

“I’m willing to lost my ity for you…” I was shocked upon hearing those words from him. I looked at him with a very shocked looks. I can’t believe the innocent Taemin said it. It’s just.. just weird.. well, yes! I’m happy hearing that from him, even me, wants to lose my ity if it’s for him. But it’s Shinee’s Taemin who said it. The maknae. It’s weird. Totally shocking. “let’s go now yeobo.. they might think we made something inside our room.” He chuckled while pulling my hands to stand up from the bed. “but… but… we…” I stuttered. “we’ll just continue this yeobo if we are totally alone.” Then Taemin winked at me. I almost lose my strength hearing thos words. Continue? So you mean, you are really planning to do that with me? Aigoo Taemin ah, you really love me so much. I secretly laughed inside my mind.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

pls. leave some comments my dear readers and subscribers.. <3 thanks..