"PAINFUL?"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

TAEMIN POV

“Taemin ah!!!~ ppali come down now!!!!” Onew hyung shouted downstairs. I was fixing myself when he shouted. “arasseo hyung! I’m coming!” I shouted back as my answer. I was really excited to see Shin Ae nuna. But I really felt guilty not fetching her this night since I was really embarrassed on what I have just said last day. It was not really my intention. I just don’t want her to know it first before key hyung will confess. I went down happily but I was stopped when I saw Key hyung standing beside Shin Ae nuna with his hands on her. So? Are they already together? Did hyung confessed already? Did she accepted it? I looked at nuna but when she noticed I looked at her, she took off her eyes on me and looked at key hyung and she smiled at him. And of course! Key hyung smiled back. But then, key hyung interrupted my daydreaming. “yah taemin ah~ ppali…” key hyung said with a puppy voice. I smiled at him and went closer to them. “Let’s eat!!!” onew hyung shouted. “wait!!!” I shouted. “now what?!” onew hyung said with a pissed voice. And now he was glaring at me. I run and went to the refrigerator. Then the lights turned off. I swear, I was cursing jong hyun hyung on my head because he suddenly turned off the lights without even signaling me. I can’t find my lighter because it’s so dark!! While I was looking for the lighter, key hyung said to jong hyun hyung “what’s wrong? call the electrician hyung..”. he was worried. Kekeke~ so cute eomma. Finally!! I found my lighter! Then I heard Onew hyung complaining now. “aish! Why do they need to cut the electricity on this…..” ok! I really don’t have any time hearing Onew hyung’s nags. That’s why I just started singing and I was success! He stopped! Hahaha. Key hyung’s face was so priceless, he was really surprised. “omo… my baby…” key hyung said. and when I looked at him, he has a teary eyes. “make a wish eomma.” I said while smiling. He closed his eyes and blew the candles. The light again and min ho hyung popped the confetti’s! wow! Daebak! It was a nice ending. Hehe. We hugged key one by one and when it comes to Onew hyung, he said with a sulky voice “Why didn’t you told me about this!”. After that hugs, we shouted together, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEY EOMMA!!!” we were eating silently and very happy. Key hyung is so happy. I know that. It was all written on his face. After we ate, we all went at the living room. We played snake and ladders. I really can’t take my eyes on Shin Ae nuna. She was really close to key hyung. We are sitting at the floor. I was facing them. Key hyung was sitting behind Shin Ae nuna. Her back was leaning on hyung’s chest! WTF! Did I missed something? “taemin it’s your turn!” Onew hyung elbowed me. “oh!” I just said and rolled the dies. We continued playing. Still, Shin Ae nuna and Key hyung are so close. Sometimes Key hyung will whisper something to Shin Ae nuna and then nuna will giggle. Wah! Is she flirting key hyung? “they’re so sweet right?” jong hyun hyung leaned closer to me. I just looked at him with THE-HELL-I-CARE look.

 

 

“did he already confessed?” Min ho asked me. and as what I have did to jong hyun hyung,I did it again to him.

 

 

“are they already couple?” Onew Hyung asked me while eating again his chicken.

 

 

“chicken again?!” I asked him sarcastically. “wae? is there any problem?” he asked me clueless. “why don’t you just marry chicken hyung?!” I glared him. “don’t worry, I’ll marry all the chickens here in Seoul soon.” He gave me his most remarkable smile. “aish..” I mumbled. Then suddenly, my phone vibrated. It was a call from Sulli. “Sulli ah~ ……. Oh!.... ne… he’s here. Wanna talk to him?............... oh sure.” I gave my phone to key hyung.

 

KEY POV

“hello? Sulli ah~ ,,,,,, ne,,,,,, gomawo,,,,, mianhae, I left my phone upstairs. We are playing here at the living room.,,,,,,,,,,, *laughed* geokjeongma, I’ll just treat all f(x) tomorrow.,,,,,,,,, ye ye, ,,,,,,, thanks again. Here is Taemin." I already gave the phone to taemin. he stood up and get the phone. “yeah sulli ah~….” “let me talk to her too.” jong hyun said while trying to pest Taemin. then followed by min ho, and Onew hyung. I know Onew hyung has no interest talking to her. He went to the kitchen to get more chickens. Haha. Cute hyung. The three went outside to talk to sulli on the phone. Only me and Shin Ae left. She was smiling to them. (Taemin, min ho and jong hyun). “I’m sorry for their naughtiness.” I scratched my nape. “oh! gwaenchana oppa. I really find it cute.” She chuckled. After that statement, we remained silent. No one tried to break to awkwardness until I really finds the right time to confess. “Shin Ae, can we talk?” I said to her. She looked at me. smiled and nodded. “sure oppa, what is it?” she asked. “uhm… in private.” I added. “oh, is that important?” she asked me clueless. “ne, no! uh… little?” I answered nervously. “arasseo oppa, where?’ she asked me. I think she was willing also. “let’s go at the terrace.” I led her. We went to the terrace and the scene was very romantic. Ok key, you’ll gonna confess here in front of the many stars in the sky. Good luck! “uhhhh.. ShinAe ah~” I started. She looked at me innocently. Waiting for my next words. “ne oppa?” she asked. “I am just wondering, do you have a boyfriend?”

 

SHIN AE POV

 “I am just wondering, do you have a boyfriend?”  Key oppa asked me. I gulped at his question. I felt nervous and I really felt like something will happen unexpectedly later.  “waeyo oppa?” I asked him. trying so hard not to tremble my voice. “look… the first time I saw you… I was really stunned on your beauty. You are not an idol but you have the natural beauty. No surgeries and no hard make ups at all. And when I saw you with Taemin, I really felt like you are a good friend. A good person. Ever since I met you… I started to like you.” He said. I was speechless. No words came out on my mouth. Does he just said a while ago that he likes me? “can we start dating?” I haven’t yet recovered on what he just said about the like thingy, and now he was asking for a date? OMG! I really felt dizzy. I was shocked. I felt like I can saw two Key in front of me. “gwaen… gwaenchana?” he asked me worriedly. He was holding my arms. “n…ne oppa, I was just…. Just shocked. “ I said. then he laughed. “is that shocking?” he asked me. “ne oppa… you are an-------“ “an idol, I think I don’t deserved that blah blah blah…” he cuts me off. “stop saying that ok? we idols are not always meant for our fellow idols.” He smiled at me. he really touches my heart. Should I accept it? but I like Taemin! so what? Taemin doesn’t like me. and besides, Key was my real bias in shinee. I met shinee because of him. Look now taemin. I’ll show you that you are wrong. Key oppa likes me. if I can’t be with you at least I can be with my real bias. “so Shin Ae, can we start dating?” he asked me again. His eyes was so full of worries. Is he nervous? Well maybe he is. We confessed!. I smiled at him and nodded. “ne oppa.. I accept.” I answered. He smiled widely and hugged me tightly.  

 

TAEMIN POV

I almost leaned at the wall. I’ve heard it all. Key hyung confessed. And she accepted it. I’m supposed to be happy for them but why do I felt like they stabbed my heart? Nuna, why did you choose him? why not me?

“painful?”

I heard a voice beside me. it was Onew hyung. I immediately stands straight and acting like I don’t feel any pain in my heart. What are you doing here hyung?” I asked him. “how about you? What are you doing here?” he asked back. “i.. I was just looking for all of you but… but I suddenly… suddenly…” I really don’t know what to say.

 

“but you suddenly heard how Key confessed to the girl you like?” he continued.

 

I lifted my head because of so much shocked. “mworago hyung?” with a widened eyes. “defeated?” he smirked. “have some chicken.” He offered me a chicken. “no thanks hyung, it’s all yours.” I pushed lightly the foods back to him. “well thanks, I am not really serious offering my chicken to you.” He chuckled. “you like her right?” he asked me again. “what are you talking about hyung? She’s my nuna.” I tried to avoid the question. “so what if she is your nuna? It doesn’t mean you can’t like her.” He munched a chicken. I didn’t answered. I just bowed my head and scratched my nape. “I know you like her. But you’re just stupid not admitting it. I followed you last day. You fetched her in their house. And you even sent her to her school. You were so happy when you are with her. I didn’t even saw that smile before when you are with her. It’s not key’s fault that they are dating now. it’s your fault. You didn’t confessed earlier. You have all the chances but you just ignored it. well, it will be bad if we’ll gonna pray that their future will be not that good. Let’s just wait for your moment Taemin ah~ I know there will be someone for you. Perhaps it’s SULLI. “he said. “so when did you started stalking me hyung? And to tell you frankly Sulli and I are just friends.” I almost shouted at him. we are both shocked when someone spoke behind us. “eavesdropping huh?” when we look, it was Key with his arms on Shin Ae nuna’s shoulder. It was a pang but it’s ok. as long as my hyung is happy. “so how’s the night at the terrace?” Onew hyung asked. Does he really need to ask that? “well, I just wanna say to you guys that Shin Ae agreed that we can start dating.” Key hyung answered boastfully. When I looked at Shin Ae nuna, she was smiling on Key’s action. Tss! Happy? Happy much? My mind asked. “you’re happy with me Taemin ah right?” Key hyung asked me. “ah… ne hyung… I am so so so happy for the both you.” I forced a smile and suddenly, key hyung hugged me.

ONEW : *bite the chicken legs while looking at key and taemin hugging each other.* LIAR MAKNAE.