"BANANA MILK"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

Hong Gi and Shin Ae are already at their room. Shin Ae was trying to fall asleep but she can’t. that’s why she just talked to Hong Gi. “oppa…” she started. “uhm?” Hong Gi answered with his eyes are closed. “are you already sleeping?” she asked again. “ani..i just closed my eyes. wae?” hong gi answered back. “oppa, mianhae.. I made a mistake this day.” Shin Ae mumbled. “gwaenchana, at least Hong Min is safe when he was lost.” Hong Gi said while still his eyes are close. Shin Ae just remained silent. “so, you met him again. How does it feel?” Hong Gi asked nonchalantly. “what do you mean how dies I felt oppa?” Shin Ae asked. “Hong Min said Taemin cried. Is it true?” Hong Gi asked. Shin Ae didn’t answer him. hong gi opened his eyes but he didn’t looked at Shin Ae. “are you not hurt or felt guilty when you heard your son calling his true father a hyung?” Hong Gi asked. “he’s not his father oppa. “ Shin Ae answered with a little anger on her tone. Hong Gi smirked. “tch.. yes he is Shin Ae. now what? He knew already that you are my wife. The mother of Hong Min. what’s the plan now?” Hong Gi asked. “there’s no plan oppa. let’s just live normally. He’s out of our lives. Only you, Me and Hong Min and his uncles. That’s all.” Shin Ae answered. Trying to end the conversation. And Hong Gi got it. “arasseo, I’ll still act like his true father then.” Smiled then turned his back to Shin Ae.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>INKIGAYO PERFORMANCE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

SHINee ATTENDED THE INKIGAYO PERFORMANCE TO WATCH FT ISLAND LIVE.

Jae jin : oh! hyung! You’re here? Waeyo?

Key : *smiled* we just want to show our support. Hwaiting jae jin!

Jae jin : weird. *laughed*

Onew : we will cheer for you guys.

Jong Hun : really? Then cheer to your fullest arasseo hyung? We like to hear your screams among the primadonnas who came here.

Jong Hyun : don’t worry, we have the diva Key. *puts his arms around Key’s shoulder*

Key : ey! *took off Jong Hyun’s arms on his shoulder.*

Hong Gi : oh! annyeong.. *bowed half 90 degrees*

Taemin : *looked at Hong Gi*

Hong Gi : oh by the way, I would like to thank you Taemin for finding my son. *bowed 90 degrees to Taemin*

Taemin : *faked a smile* oh dwaesseo hyung. I just came from the comfort room when I saw him alone and crying.

Hong Gi : ah yeah.. still thank you.

Key : *trying to hide his anger that’s why he just smirked* Taemin said he was with his mom. and it seems like she was very familiar.

THE FT ISLAND MEMBERS LOOKED AT HONG GI.

Hong Gi : ah.. *forced to laugh* really?

Key ; yeah.. *crossed his arms on his chest and tilted his head. Trying to catch hong gi’s every word* ye.. she looks like….. Shin Ae?

Hong Gi : *smiled* yeah, she’s my wife. Song Shin Ae.

FT ISLAND : *WIDENED EYES*

Taemin : *shocked*

Key : *scoffed* when did you saw her? when did you find her?

Hong Gi : she’s with me since she left Taemin. *smirked*

Key : *pissed* mwo?

Hong Gi : *still giving his evil smile* if you just came here to ask me about Shin Ae, please go home. I don’t have any time to answer those nonsense questions. *hong gi was about to go but Key pulled his arms*

Key : *glared Hong Gi* hyung, I can’t believe it. we trusted you that you’ll help us to find her. but you just kept her away from us. Remember, you won’t met her if it wasn’t us.

Hong Gi : *smirked* about that thing… *whispered to Key* gomawo.. *then he smiled to Key and yanked harshly Key’s hands on his arms*

Jae jin : hyung… *followed Hong Gi at the stage*

Jong Hun : I think it’s not yet the right time Key to ask about that thing. We need to perform today. I hope you understand.

Key : *ignored Jong Hun*

Onew : mianhae Jong Hun. *bowed*

Jong Hun : *smiled then went to the stage with Hong Gi, min hwan, jae jin and seung hyun*

Key : you see? You see?! Damn you Hong Gi hyung! You’re so evil!

Taemin : hyung keumanhae.. *holds Key’s shoulder*

Key : I’ll make sure you will get Shin Ae back Taemin ah..

Taemin : dwasseo, no need to do that hyung. I have already Sulli.

Key : if I’ll kill Sulli, will you cooperate with us?

Min Ho : yah Key. Are you joking?

Key : I can’t joke at this moment. I’m almost pissed. I can kill any one right at this moment!

Taemin : hyung, you're scaring me.

Key : *glared Taemin*

SHINee WACTHED FT ISLAND PERFORMED FROM THE AUDIENCE SITS. UNTIL PRIMADONNAS SUDDENLY SCREAMED WHEN THEY SAW HONG MIN CAME. BUT HE IS NOT WITH HIS MOM.

Hong Min : appa!! *hugged Hong Gi*

Hong Gi : omo Hong Min ah~ I’m glad you came here. Appa really missed you so much.

Hong Min : *kissed Hong Gi’s cheeks* nado bogossipeo appa..

Hong Gi : *giggled*

Jae Jin : oh.. who’s here? Our number one fan?

Hong Min : uncle Jae jin!!! *offered his two arms for Jae jin to lift him*

Jae Jin : *get Hong Min from Hong Gi* aigoo aigoo.. our Hong Min is so heavy.

Hong Min : *gritted his teeth*

 

Jae jin : who’s with you? eodi eomma?

Hong Min : she left home uncle. Ailleen nuna brought me here.

Jae Jin : aileen nuna? Who’s that hyung?

Hong Gi : his temporary nursery maid.

Seung hyun : wae? why did you get a temporary maid for him? *playing Hong Min’s fingers*

Hong Gi : I can’t let Shin Ae publicized. That’s why I hired a nursery maid for Hong Min.

Seung hyun : ah.. after this Hong Min we will go and eat ok?

Hong Min : I want banana milk uncle.

Jae jin : banana milk??

Hong Min : ne…

Min Hwan : he also like banana milk hyung?

Hong Gi : *smiled*

Seung hyun : *went beside Hong Gi and whispered* it seems like you and Taemin has a lot of similarities. *chuckled*

Hong Gi : *elbowed Seung hyun’s stomach*

Seung  hyun : just joking hyung.

THE ARTISTS CAME BACK AT THE STAGE AND WAITING TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNER. AFTER WAITING, THEY ANNOUNCED THE WINNER AND IT WAS FT ISLAND. FT ISLAND WON AT INKIGAYO. HONG GI THANKED THE FANS, HE EVEN THANKED HONG GI AND SHINee FOR SUPPORTING THEM PERSONALLY. AND ALSO HE THANKED HIS “WIFE” FOR SUPPORTING HIM EVEN THOUGH SHE JUST WATCHED AT THEIR HOUSE. SHINee WAS A BIT INSULTED ON HIS THANK YOU MESSAGE. HE REALLY ACTS GOOD ON CAM THAT ALMOST FANS DOESN’T EVEN SUSPECTED THAT SHINee AND FT ISLAND HAD JUST A LITTLE MISUNDERSTANDING BEFORE THEIR STAGE PERFORMANCE.

AFTER THE THANK YOU MESSAGE, THEY ALL WENT DOWN THE STAGE AND STARTED TO GO OUT. HONG MIN IS SO POPULAR NOT ONLY FOR PRIMADONNAS, BUT ALSO TO OTHER KPOP ARTISTS. WHEN THEY ARE HEADING AT THE MAIN DOOR, HONG MIN SAW TAEMIN SITTING AT THE EDGE OF UADIENCE SITS.

 

Hong Min : *happy* Taemin hyung!!

Shinee & FT Island : *looked at Taemin shocked*

Jae jin : *whispered to Hong Min* you know Taemin hong min?

Hong Min : *nodded happily* ne uncle. He’s my hyung. Taemin hyung. *run towards Taemin*

 

Taemin : *smiled* Hong Min ah~

Hong Min : hyung, you came here to watch appa?

Taemin  : ne hong min ah, we came here to support him.

Hong Min : chincha? *clapped his hands* they won! Appa is great right?

Taemin : *nodded while smiling*

Hong Min : *looked lost to the other member of SHINee* hyung… who are they?

Taemin : them? *looked at the other members*

Key ; annyeong Hong Min ah…  I’m Key hyung. Taemin hyung’s friend.

Hong Min : *smiled at Key* annyeong hyung.

Onew : annyeong, I am Onew hyung, this is jong hyun hyung and min ho hyung. We are called SHINee. Your appa’s friends.

Hong Min : waa… appa has a lot of friends.. I want to make a lot of friends also like him.

Key : we can be your friends.. *smiled sweetly at Hong Min*

Hong Min : *nodded happily* let’s play at our house sometimes hyung. I will let you meet my pretty eomma. Taemin hyung met her already at the mall last day.

Min Ho : you will let us meet your mom?

Hong Gi : hong min ah~ let’s go. It’s already late. Your eomma is waiting for us.

Hong Min : appa! But Jae Jin hyung promised me we will buy banana milk!

Taemin : *his face beamed* banana milk?? You like banana milk to?

Hong Min : *nodded* you also hyung?

Taemin : I really love banana milk too.

Hong Min : you want to come with us?

Jong Hyun : no Hong Min ah.. your appa might not want us to come with you.

HONG MIN RAN TOWARDS FT ISLAND AND TOLD SOMETHING TO THEM. FT ISLAND THOUGHT FIRST BEFORE HONG GI ANSWERED. HONG MIN CAME BACK WITH A SMILE ON HIS FACE.

Hong Min : *pulled Taemin’s hands*

Taemin : *dumbfounded* wae hong min ah? Where are we going?

Hong Min ; we will buy banana milk… let’s go Shinee hyung..  *chuckled* Appa said it’s ok if you’ll go with us.

Jong Hyun : chincha??

Hong Min : *nodded* ne.. let’s go hyung… *pulled Taemin*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AT THE VAN<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hong Min : appa.. I want many banana milk..

Hong Gi : arasseo. Eolmana?

Hong Min : *showed his thumb to Hong Gi*

 

Hong Gi : hana?

Hong Min : *nodded*

Jae jin : does one is so many for you Hong Min ah?

Hong Min : *laughed*

Hong Gi : *ruffled Hong Min’s hair* silly kid

Hong Min : Taemin hyung, how many banana milk you like>? appa will buy us.

Taemin : an.. aniyo Hong Min ah.. I’ll just pay it on my own.. *smiled*

Hong Gi : ani.. just tell me Hong Min likes to treat his hyungs..

Taemin : *looked at Hong Min smiling at him, he just smiled back.*

Hong Min : appa… *pulled Hong Gi’s shirt* let’s buy eomma a banana milk also.

Hong Gi : eomma doesn’t like banana milk hong min ah, she likes chocolates.

Hong Min : arasseo. Let’s buy her a chocolate.

Seung hyun : how about us Hong Min? you won’t buy us anything?

Hong Min : just buy on your own uncle. *smiled*

FT ISLAND MEMEBERS : *disappointed*

Hong Gi : *chuckled* because you always makes his mom tired whenever you go to our house that’s why Hong Min is so mean to you guys.

Min Hwan : but shin Ae nun---(stopped when he realized that SHINee was also with them)

Key : *cleared his throat*

Seung hyun : *elbowed Min hwan harshly*

Hong Min : Taemin hyung, let’s play at our house sometimes.

Taemin : *shocked* eh??

Jae jin : ey, Hong Min, hyung is busy, he can’t manage it.

Key : ani. He’s free this whole week.

Jae jin : *looked at Key*

Taemin : hyung..

Jae jin : you are busy the whole week right Taemin?

Hong Gi : 467 ponji 2212 yaum dong , that’s our address. Hong Min kept on asking you to play with him since he met you. just give him a chance to play with him.

Jae jin : hyung..

Jong Hun : *peeked Hong Gi from the side mirror.*

Hong Gi : you’ll going right? Don’t let my son wait for you for nothing.

Taemin : *became sad* ne hyung.

Hong Min : yehey!!! Taemin hyung will play with me!!

Seung hyun : haengbokhe hong min ah?

Hong Min : ne..

After a not that long ride, they already arrived at the grocery and bought banana milk. FT Island bought a yakult. While Hong Min and Taemin went to the banana milk section. He was holding Hong Min’s hands.

Hong Gi : *looking at the two*

Jong Hun : yah, are you sure that you want Taemin to go into your house and play with Hong Min?

Hong Gi : *smiled* ne.. I also want Taemin’s son be with him even for a short time. They look cute right? *pointed Taemin and Hong Min using his lips.*

Jong Hun : are you crazy? Hong Min is your son.

Hong Gi : I’m not his father Jong Hun.  I should return what I stole from Taemin.

Jong Hun : mwo?!

 

Taemin : *looking at the banana milk with a smile on his face* what do you like Hong Min?

Hong Min : I want banana milk.. banana milk.. banana milk!!! *jumping so excitedly*

Taemin : arasseo arasseo.. let’s buy it. *picked a banana milk.*

Hong Min : yeeee….. *happy*

 

Key : *looking at the two with a smile* look at those two. They are so cute. They are like father and son.

Onew : but it’s not. *trying to look for a coffee in can*

Key : I wish a miracle hyung. I wish someday, we will all know that Hong Min is not Hong Gi’s son and it’s Taemin’s son.

Jong Hyun : yah, are you crazy? That only happens in drama.

Key : *sighed*

AFTER THEY WENT TO THE GROCERY, SHINee DECIDED TO GO HOME USING THEIR OWN VAN. HONG MIN WAVED TO TAEMIN AND CLOSED THE DOOR OF THE VAN.

 

Hong Gi : we’re home!!!

Shin Ae : Hong Min ah!! *run and hugged Hong Min* I missed you baby…

Hong Min : I missed you too eomma.. appa won did you watched?

Shin Ae : ne.. I watched.. your appa is so cool right?

Hong Min : *nodded in a row then he took a sipped on his banana milk*

Shin Ae : banana milk?

Hong Min :  ne eomma..  Taemin hyung and me bought it at the grocery.

Shin Ae : *her smile fades and then looked at Hong Ki*

Hong Gi : ah.. Hong Min ah, go first at your room. Eomma and I just need to talk for a while.

Hong Min : ne appa… *hong min run towards his room*

Shin Ae : taemin? you let Hong Min be with Taemin?

Hong Gi : look Shin Ae, I can’t say no to Hong Min. he kept on asking Taemin to go with us. I can’t be cruel to SHINee.. besides, not only Taemin who came with us but all SHINee members.

Shin Ae : you  even let SHINee met my son?!

Hong Gi : I’m.. I’m sorry, hong Min saw them at the audience sit a while ago.

Shin Ae : I can’t believe it Hong Ki oppa! why did you let them be with my son? You know that I don’t like Hong Min be with them!

Hong Gi : Shin Ae, you can’t deny the fact that Hong Min likes Taemin. I know he felt something weird when he’s with Taemin. I know his heart is close with him because he was his true father!

Shin Ae : stop it oppa!! Hong Min is your son!

Hong Gi : hong min is not my son Shin Ae.!

Shin Ae : ……………………………………….

Hong Min : eom.. eomma?

THE TWO WAS STARTLED AND LOOKED AT HONG MIN BEHIND THEM. HE WAS EAVSDROPPING.

Shin Ae : hong.. hongmin?

Hong Min : *sad* eomma.. are you and appa fighting?

Hong Gi : ani hong min ah.. we are just discussing something.

Shin Ae : did you hear something Hong Min?

Hong Min ; I am not appa’s son?

Shin Ae : *her eyes widened*

Hong Gi : ani..! *panic* it’s it’s not what you heard.. you are my son hong min ah..

Hong Min : *smiled* I am your son appa! *hugged Hong Gi*

Shin Ae : *a tear fell from her eyes*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>SHINee DORM<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Key : you’re going right?

Taemin : *thinking*

Jong Hyun : key, what will happen if he will go there? Shin Ae might push him away.

Key : I know Shin Ae won’t do that.

Taemin : hyung, I’m afraid.

Key : afraid of what?

Taemin : afraid of everything.

Onew : *sighed* that;s what I am saying. Taemin is still coward.

SUDDENLY, HIS PHONE RANG. TAEMIN TOOK OUT HIS PHONE AND HE SAW SULLI’S NAME

Key : turn it off. I don’t like a nuisance while we are talking.

Taemin : but it’s Sulli hyung.

Key : sulli or Shin Ae?

Taemin : hyung.

Key : if you’ll going to answer that call, let’s dismissed this issue.

Taemin : *looked at his phone then at the other members*

Onew : it’s your choice.

Taemin : *closed his eyes and turned off his phone*

Key : *smiled* ok! so you also decided that you will face Shin Ae!

Taemin : mwo?! Ey hyung!

Key : you turned off the call, so it means you are still willing to be with Shin Ae. so, you also decided to meet her tomorrow

Taemin : but hyung! It’s not what you said---

Key : hwaiting Taemin! we will always here to support you. don’t be coward. Girls hate it!

Taemin : *worried* hyu..hyung, don’t do this to me… *almost to cry..*

Min Ho : just always think positive Taemin. you can do it.

Taemin : *sulking* hyung!!!.... I can’t….  omo.. what will I do?

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>AT LEE’S RESIDENCE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

Hong Min ; eomma, where is appa?

Shin Ae : he went for a photo shoot dear.

Hong Min : I don’t have someone to play with me? *sad*

Shin Ae : eomma is not busy dear. I can play with you.

Hong Min : chincha eomma?! *happy*

Shin Ae : what do you want to play?

HONG MIN WAS ABOUT TO ANSWER BUT SOMEONE KNOCKED AT THE DOOR. SHIN AE LOOKED FIRST AT THE DOOR THEN LOOKED AT HONG MIN. HONG MIN TILTED HIS HEAD AS IF HE’S ASKING WHO IT IS. SHIN AE SHRUGGED HER SHOULDER THEN SHE STOOD UP AND OPENNED THE DOOR.  WHEN SHIN AE OPENNED THE DOOR, SHE DIDN’T EXPECT WHAT SHE SAW.

Shin Ae : tae… taemin?....