"YEOBO"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

KEY AND SHIN AE WAS BUMBFOUNDED WHEN TAEMIN LEFT THEM AT THE LIVING ROOM.

Shin Ae : oppa, what do you think?

Key : omo Taemin ah~… he’s annoyed. *chuckled*

Shin Ae : and if he was annoyed?

Jong hyun : it means he likes you. *smiled teasingly to me while his arms are folded on his chest*

Shin Ae : jinjja? *asked blankly to jong hyun*

Jong hyun : are you happy that the boy you love, loves you too?

Shin Ae : *silent*

Key : aren’t you happy? Wae? *asked worriedly*

Shin Ae : *looked at Key with a sad look*

Key : *really worried* wae?

Shin Ae : sorry oppa…

Key : aigoo.. my baby.. *hugged Shin Ae* don’t be sorry. You know that I will choose your happiness than mine.

Shin Ae : *felt guilty*

Key : I love you shin ae yah, that’s why I’m willing to let you go and be the one you really love.

Jong hyun : that’s my yeobo. Don’t worry too much Shin Ae yah, I’m still here. The truth is, I am his real yeobo, not you. you just stole him from me.

Shin Ae : *laughed* oh gurae? Mianhae… *bowed slightly*

Key : yah… don’t bow to that rascal. He doesn’t deserve it.

Jong hyun : what did you just called to me?

Key : *stuck his toungue out* merong~~~

Jong hyun : yah! *chased key*

Key : *run after his life*

WHILE SHIN AE WAS LOOKING AT THEM HAPPILY, HER PHONE RANG. AND SHE ANSWERED IT IMMEDIATELY.

Shin Ae : yeobusaeyo?..............................................Min Jae yah?~………….. Min Jae yah!!! Omo, how are you? it’s been a long time since we last talk!

THE TWO BOYS STOPPED RUNNING WHEN THEY HEARD MIN JAE’S NAME.

Shin Ae : *shouted and shock* MWO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE TWO WERE STARTLED AND BECAME CURIOUS.

Shin Ae : we… wewait….. you are.. you are what?......................... *shooked her head in a row* does your boyfriend knew that already?

Key & Jong hyun : *sat beside Shin Ae and mouthed* wae?

Shin Ae : *ignored the two* well, at least it’s a relief then………………………………………….does your mom knew already? What did they say?..........................................have you already went to the doctor?.......................................................so?.............................wow! then you’ll giving us a nephew?!.........................................omo! Min Jae yah, I can’t wait to see your baby.. *giggled*

Key : beb….baby???? *widened eyes*

Shin Ae : chukahae bessy..i’m happy for you. take care always ok? and the baby. Yes, I’m with Shinee right now………..*laughed* ye bessy, I ended up being his girlfriend……. So the news spread that fast huh. Even in L.A. *chuckled*…………………………ye ye, just don’t think to much. We will be fine……………………..take care bessy, saranghae.. bogossipeo…………..

THEN SHIN AE TURNED THE PHONE OFF.

Key : yah yah, is Min Jae pregnant?? *grabbed Shin Ae’s dress*

Jong hyun : is she alright? Does she have her husband?

Key : is she fine? How was the baby?

Jonghyun : aren’t she going home here? Does her family knew it already?

Shin Aec : yah!!!!~

THE TWO JUMPED FROM THEIR SEATS

Shin Ae : one at a time please! And wait, you’ve heard our conversation right? She’s fine, she has her husband, her family knew it already, the baby is healthy and she was giving us a nephew!

Key : omo… *smiled widely* I want to see that little baby now!!!!

Jong hyun : I need water.. I can’t believe this… *went to the kitchen and drank water.*

ONEW, TAEMIN AND MIN HO WENT DOWNSTAIRS

Key :omo Shin Ae yah! You don’t know how much I am happy right now!!! we will be having a baby soon!!!!!!

Taemin : *slipped from the stairs* ah!!~

Onew : Taemin ah!!!~ *helped Taemin in panic.* Taemin ah gwaenchana?

Taemin : *wincing. Caressing his * ouch.. it hurts..

Min Ho : be careful next time.

Key : hey, have you been there for so long?

Onew : yes. and we heard it all.

Key : *happy* jinjja???? Aren’t you happy??

Onew : we are happy. So so happy. *but frowning*

Shin Ae : then when you are sad you are laughing oppa?

Min Ho : *smiled bitterly* chukahae.

Shin Ae and Key : *brows met because of confusions*

Jong hyun : *drinking water* hey guys guess what, I have something shocking news to you.

Taemin : we knew it already hyung.

Jong hyun : oh! *smiled* it’s shocking right?

Taemin : yes. so shocking that I almost fell from the stairs.

Jong hyun : but I’m happy of that news. *smile*

Onew : *glared Jong hyun* really?

Jong hyun : ne. *nodded* you? aren’t you happy guys for our friend who’s pregnant?

Taemin : *irritated at the word pregnant*

Min Ho : we are happy hyung. *smiled awkwardly*

Key :well I think we should celebrate!!! *excited*

Taemin : just celebrate on your own. I’m not interested at all. *walked back to his room*

Key : eh?

Onew : just.. just leave him alone.

Key : arasseo, is he alright?

Onew : you think he’ll gonna be alright when he heard that his nuna is pregnant?

Key : oh yeah, he might be shock until now.

 

(a/n: Min Jae is one of Taemin’s nuna)

 

Onew : so was i. *glared at Key*

Key : yah! Mwoya? Why did you glared at me?

Onew  : ask yourself.

Jong hyun : let’s throw a party.

Key : yeah!!!

JONG HYUN, KEY AND SHIN AE ORGANIZED THE DINNER PARTY FOR MIN JAE’S PREGNANCY. WHILE MIN HO AND ONEW JUST LOOKING AT THEM. TAEMIN STILL DIDN’T WENT DOWN SINCE HE HEARD THE NEWS.

Onew : are you three really gonna throw a party?

Key : yes we are. Would you mind to help?

Onew : *stood up and went to the kitchen* what help do you want.

Key : marinade this chicken.

ONEW’S FACE SUDDENLY BEAMED WHEN HE SAW THE CHICKEN.

Shin Ae : you are incharge for that oppa.

Onew : *happy* arasseo…

ONEW HELPED THE THREE HAPPILY. WHILE MIN HO ALSO JOINED SINCE HE WAS BORING. JONG HYUN COOKED BULGOGI , KEY COOKED ITALIAN SPAGHETTI AND SHIN AE BAKED CAKE. IT’S ALMOST 8 PM IN THE EVENING WHEN THEY FINISHED.

Shin Ae : omo, we spent too much time preparing this party.

Key : but look, it’s perfect!

Onew : so so perfect. *starring at the chicken*

Jong hyun : would you give us some if we eat now?

Onew : of course! It’s your money though.

Key : ok! let’s eat! Oh! by the way… call Taemin min ho.

Min ho : arasseo.

MIN HO WENT UPSTAIRS AND CALLED FOR TAEMIN. THE LIGHTS IN THE ROOM WERE STILL OFF.

Min Ho : taemin ah~ it’s dinner time. We threw a party for that shocking news a while ago.

Taemin : *buried his face at the pillow* I’m not hungry hyung, just leave me alone. I can’t face them.

Min Ho : wae? you must accept your defeat. Shin Ae is not really for you.

Taemin : I know. So pls. stop saying it again and again.

Min HO : so, aren’t you eating?

Taemin : I’m not hungry hyung.

Min Ho : ok ok. I won’t force you. I’ll go now.

Taemin : *didn’t answer*

 

MIN HO WENT DOWN SILENTLY.

Key : where is he?

Min Ho : he said he’s not hungry.

Onew : poor Taemin.

Shin Ae : wae oppa? Is he really sick? He was acting weird the whole day.

Onew : ok ok. now let me tell you Shin Ae. I know that you and Key had a deal about making Taemin jealous. But I think announcing to us that you are pregnant is too much for Taemin. you can’t force him to confess to you if he knew already that you are pregnant. I thought you two are just joking. But throwing a party like this… I think you are really pregnant. And you Jong hyun, you are such a good actor. You are really acting cool and it seems like Shin Ae is really pregnant. Taemin was hurt knowing that Shin Ae is pregnant and the father was his Friend, Key!

EVERYBODY WAS SILENT, DUMBFOUNDED. STARRING AT ONEW BLANKLY. THEN KEY AND JONG HYUN BURSTED INTO LAUGH

Shin Ae : what…. What did… what did you said??? who… who’s pregnant? Me?...  *pointed herself in disbelief*

Onew : yes. you.

Shin Ae : since when did I said I’m pregnant?

Min Ho : but we heard Key a while ago shouting that you will be having a baby soon.

Shin Ae : *laughed because of so frustration* yes he said that “WE” will be having a baby soon because MIN JAE IS PREGNANT! It’s not me who is pregnant! It’s min jae, it’s all our baby!

Onew : *shock* what?! You.. you mean….

Key : hyung, it’s not Shin Ae, it’s Min Jae. Is that the reason why Taemin is sulking?

Onew : yeah, because we thought that it was Shin Ae..

Shin Ae : well I think it proves that he likes me.

Key : go and explain everything to him Shin Ae. And by the way, I hope our acting will end tonight.

Shin Ae : oppa…

KEY PULLED SHIN AE TO THE LIVING ROOM.

Key : now go, you knew already that Taemin likes you. it’s not the ending that I was expecting. I am expecting Taemin will confess to you like a man. But I was wrong.

Shin Ae : what do you mean oppa?

Key : I’m sorry Shin Ae, I lied. I knew from the very beginning that Taemin likes you but I pretended not to know. Making him jealous and acts like sweet to you in front of him is all my plan. I just want to spent more time to be with you before I let you go and gave you to him. sorry if I made you suffer for almost five months.

Shin Ae : you shouldn’t say sorry oppa, *smiled* It’s me who must say sorry to you. I have my choices but I chose to hide my feelings for him and ended up hurting you.

Key : Shin Ae yah, Taemin is so lucky to have you. you are such a perfect girlfriend for me. I’m sorry if I didn’t handle things out so carefully.

Shin Ae : *smiled*

Key : so… *sighed* this will be our last heart to heart talk as a couple. I’ll be passing you to Taemin now.

Shin Ae : *felt sad*

Key : always remember Shin Ae yah, I’m always here for you. Key who always loves you until forever.

Shin Ae : *caressed Key’s cheeks*

Key : *teary* you know it really hurts for me letting you go this time, but I need to. I want your happiness. I was expecting this day to come. I’m already prepared about this but… *sniffed* I don’t have any idea that it will be painful like this. *bowed, trying to hide his tears*

Shin Ae : *lifted key’s face and kissed him on his cheeks* thank you Key. I won’t forget all the memories we’ve shared.

Key : so was i.. for the last time, can I kiss you on your lips? Because tomorrow, you’re already not mine.

Shin Ae : *smiled then nodded*

KEY KISSED SHIN AE ON HER LIPS. SWEETLY AND PASSIONATELY. WHILE HE WAS KISSING SHIN AE, HIS TEARS ARE FALLING DOWN. HE WAS REALLY HURT LETTING HER GO. BUT IT’S THE BEST WAY FOR ALL OF THEM. THEN, SHIN AE BACK OFF ALREADY.

Key : *smiled* now go….

Shin Ae : *nodded*

Key : hwaiting! *smiled*

Shin Ae : ne oppa!

SHIN AE WENT UPSTAIRS AND OPENED TAEMIN’S ROOM. IT WAS ALL DARK, NO LIGHTS ON, ONLY THE LIGHT FROM OUTSIDE THE ROOM GIVES LIGHT INSIDE HIS DARK ROOM. AND WHEN SHE CLOSED THE DOOR, IT WAS TOTALLY DARK.

Taemin : *facing the wall* I said go hyung.. I’m not hungry. Leave me alone. I can’t face them as of now. I need to take a rest.

Shin Ae : *chuckled* why you can’t face us?

Taemin : *shocked and looked at Shin Ae with widened eyes.* nun… nuna?

Shin Ae : *sat beside Taemin who is already sitting because of shock*

Taemin : why.. why are you here?

Shin Ae : I was worried about you. you were acting weird since this afternoon.

Taemin : *turned sad*

Shin Ae : can I ask you something?

Taemin  : eh?

Shin Ae : when you heard Key shouting we’ll be having a baby, what’s your reaction?

Taemin : as what you saw a while ago, I almost fell from the stairs.

Shin Ae : *giggled*

Taemin : I was shocked. I never imagined that hyung can make a baby with just one click.

Shin Ae : *covering so that she won’t laugh hard*

Taemin : but…. Anyways, I’m happy for you both, chukahae nuna.. *faked a smile*

Shin Ae : *pulled her phone from her pocket and gave the phone to Taemin*

Taemin : *looked dumb on the phone* what is this?

Shin Ae : if you are really happy for us, then call the real pregnant.

Taemin : eh? Mworagoyo?

Shin Ae : I’m not pregnant babo! It’s Min Jae. Key shouted that because he treats Min Jae’s baby as our baby. My baby, his baby and the rest of SHINee.

Taemin : so… so you mean… so you mean you are not pregnant???! *he asked happily*

Shin Ae : *nodded slowly while smiling*

Taemin : oh!!~ *he hugged Shin Ae happily*

Shin Ae : *out of air* yah… yah….. i… I can’t breath.

Taemin : omo! Mianhae nuna, I’m just… I’m just happy….

Shin Ae : jinjja? Wae?

Taemin : nothing…

Shin Ae : do you love me?

Taemin : *shocked*

Shin Ae : yes or no?

Taemin : nuna….

Shin Ae : TAEMIN , I LOVE YOU.

Taemin : *shocked* eh?..... are you kidding nuna?

Shin Ae : wae? is it funny?

Taemin : *shooked his head innocently* ani…

Shin Ae : then why are you asking if I’m cracking a joke?

Taemin : it’s just….. just…. Weird. *looked down*

Shin Ae : *pissed* yah Taemin ah!!~ your nuna is confessing to you right now but you just said it’s weird? I think you are the weirdo!  Can’t you just be coward and tell straightly to me that you also love me?!

Taemin : I LOVE YOU TOO nuna. But…..You and Key hyung….

Shin Ae : we’re off

Taemin : *shocked* mwo???! Is it… is it because of me???

Shin Ae : .....................................

Taemin : wait.. when did you broke up??

Shin Ae : before your performance at KMWB..

Taemin : eh?! Ey nuna, keojimal! How come? You and hyung are so sweet together a while ago.

Shin Ae : *laughed*

Taemin : he even slept on your apartment and… and… *shy*

Shin Ae : *tilted her head* and what?

Taemin : and…. Did that… that… thing!

Shin Ae : *didn’t get what does Taemin mean* what.. what that thing?

Taemin : the.. couple thing…

Shin Ae : *dumb and mouthed* that thing? That thing…..

Taemin : nuna! Stop acting innocent! You already gone with Key hyung!!! *shouted at Shin Ae*

Shin Ae : *shocked. Widened her eyes* yah!!!!!! *throw a pillow and hit exactly at Taemin’s face* you erted mind!!!! Key and I never did that!!!!

Taemin : but…. Key hyung said…

Shin Ae : oh my god Key, I’ll kill you!

Taemin : nuna, I’m sorry… *hold Shin Ae’s hand and did a puppy eyes*

Shin Ae : *tried to calm herself* arasseo arasseo.

Taemin : *smiled widely* so nuna… what’s going on? Mind to explain me why you and Key hyung acting like you are still couple when you said that you and him broke up already before we performed at KMWB?

SHIN AE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO TAEMIN. TAEMIN LISTENED LIKE A KID WHILE HIS TEACHER TELLING HIM A STORY FROM BOOK.

Taemin : babo babo babo!! *hits himself*

Shin Ae : yah keumanhae… *stopped Taemin from hitting himself* It’s not your fault.

Taemin : *sad and holds Shin Ae’s hand* nuna.. don’t you know how much tears I shed because I really regretted not confessing to you? I started loving you since the night I heard you singing at the kiss bar. And when I met you personally, I was really sure that you will be the girl that I will fantasize until I am really legal to have a girlfriend. You don’t know how painful I felt whenever I saw you and Key hyung so sweet in front of me. The day when he confessed to you, I almost lost my hope. The day he asked you to become his girlfriend, my world almost crashed. When you were lost at Bangkok, I was really worried. I can’t think anything, only you. you occupied my all. My heart, my soul, my brain, my whole being.. you make me crazy every time you’re around me….. *teary eyes*

Shin Ae : *hugged Taemin* that’s also what I felt Taemin ah~ so please let’s stop hurting each other and be happy being together.

Taemin : *looked at Shin Ae* nuna…

Shin Ae : *looked at Taemin while he was still hugging Taemin’s head lightly* wae?

Taemin : can you be my girlfriend?

Shin Ae : uhm…. Let me think it first.. *acted like thinking*

Taemin : *pouted*

Shin Ae : *chuckled* arasseo arasseo… I can be your girlfriend.

Taemin : *happy that almost jumped into his seat* jinjja? Jinjja nuna?

Shin Ae : yah! We are already couple but you still called me nuna? Psh! What a lame. *scoffed*

Taemin : yeobo…..

Shin Ae : *looked shocked at Taemin* what did you say?

Taemin : then let me call you yeobo if you don’t like nuna.. *blushing*

Shin Ae : yah, do you know what yeobo is?

Taemin : I don’t want you to call chagiya since Key hyung used that to you already. I don’t want baby since key hyung also used that to me. I prefer calling you yeobo. No buts!

Shin Ae : * was formed “ah” with Taemin’s suddenly aggressiveness.*

Taemin : yeobo saranghae.. * winked*

Shin Ae : *blushed and shook her head* yah…

Taemin : yeobo… *held Shin Ae’s chin*

Shin Ae : *nervous* wu.. wae?

Taemin leaned slowly his face to shin ae. She felt taemins hot breath coming closer to her lips and when she knew what will taemin will do, she just shut her eyes and waited for Taemin’s lips to crash on her. and yes!!! Taemin did kiss Shin Ae. She felt an electricity running down through her spine. She felt like someone was playing a fire cracks on her head. Taemin’s lips is so soft and taste like a menthol. Shin Ae felt like she was in heaven. Same with Taemin, he can’t believe that he kissed the girl he loved for almost 6 months that he thought it’s only his crush until it was turn to love.And He promised from that moment that he will never, ever let go Shin Ae again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yay! i've almost made this chapter for two days.. ^o^ i hope you like it guys! pls. leave some comments to my dearest readers and to my subscribers.. :))) Let's spread love!!!!! ♥♥