"DISAPPOINTMENT"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

SHIN AE POV

Taemin and I went downstairs holding hands. The others looked at us with a smirk. “finally!! Our Taeminie… she’s yours now!” Onew hugged Taemin tightly. Taemin just smiled shyly and bowed because he blushed of shyness. I giggled because he was so cute when he blushed. i looked at Key who just sitting looking at us while smiling. I felt a bit pain while my conscience runs through my body. I love Taemin, but I can’t be with Key since I just loved him because he gave me a motherly love. While I was looking at him, I felt Taemin’s hands let go of mine. and I saw him went to Key. “hyung…” he stated with a sad tone. “mianhae..” he mumbled. “aigoo! Why are you saying sorry? I should be the one saying sorry since I stole her from you. don’t be Taemin. arasseo?” Key said happily while patting taemin’s shoulder. “but anyways, thank you for letting her be with me. I owe you one hyung.” He playfully punched Key’s chest. Key acted like he was hurt and touched the p[art where Taemin hits. “why are you punching your eomma?!” he said while acting like sulking. Everyone laughed. then Taemin hugged Key. “hyung… hyung I love you.. you gave me my happiness.” He said while jumping and hugging key. “Yah! Stop it. I am dizzy.” Key said jokingly. Taemin let go of him. “go and eat. We cooked many foods, eat with your girlfriend.” Key said while smirking at us. I looked at Taemin and he blushed. aigoo, this kid. She’s more feminine than me! when we sat at the table and ready to eat, I was stopped when Taemin gets food and put it on my plate. I looked at him with a confused looks. He just answered me a smile. then he get a spoonful of foods and want me to plunge it. “yah taemin ah~ I -----" “ yeobo!” Taemin cuts me and then he pouted. “mian..” I bowed. “don’t forget, I’m your yeobo ok?” then he smiled again and winked. “let’s eat.” He then fixed his seat and started eating. "I thought you’re not hungry.” I said. “I lied, I’m really hungry. Now eat yeobo..” he picked a piece of chicken and put it in front of my mouth. He wants me to eat it. and as her girlfriend, I need to obey. So I ate it. he smiled widely and then winked at me again. “you like winking huh.” I chuckled while chewing the chicken. “I love winking. But I’ll make sure that my winks are only for you yeobo.” Then he steal a kiss to my cheaks. I stopped chewing because I was startled. But then, I felt my cheek heat up. I’m sure I’m blushing right now. I hold my cheeks and trying to calm it.

NO ONE POV

While the new couple are eating at the kitchen, Key was sitting at their garden. He was looking at the sky that full of stars. He was hugging his knees. Jong hyun sat beside him and patted lightly his back. “hey,” he smiled to key and sat beside him and looked at the sky also. Key just smiled at him lazily. “are you alright?” jong hyun asked. Key smirked. “of course I am.” He answered without looking at Jong hyun. “I know you Key, I’ve seen that actions of yours when you and Nicole broke up.” he said. Key just let a sighed. “if you’re hurt, why did you let her go?” Jong hyun asked puzzled. “I can’t take away her happiness hyung.” Key said while looking at the grass now. “tch! How about your happiness?” Jong hyun asked back. “my happiness isn’t important. We are talking about two people happiness here. I am hurting Taemin, and at the same time Shin Ae. I became a hindrance to them.” Key said with full of guilt on his tone. “you just love Shin Ae.” Jong hyun said nonchalantly. “I thought it was only one sided love. But because I’m so stupid, I knew all that Shin Ae was just only trying her best to love me back. I forced her to confessed her true feelings for me. although she knew that I even doubt my own feelings for her, even though she knew that I’ve just used her to cover my pride, she still remained at my side. She never said anything. She never hated me.” Key explained everything to Jong hyun with a teary eyes. “that’s because she also felt conscience for answering you as her boyfriend yet she was secretly in love with your so called baby.” Jong hyun butted. “hyung, Shin Ae is diff. girl. She’s nice. And I’m happy that she ended up with Taemin. She can handle Taemin’s childishness. She can change Taemin to a man.” Key left a bitter smile. Jong hyun just left a sighed accepting that he was defeated. “ok, so what now? people already knew that you and Shin Ae are couples. It’s not been a week since people knew about you two. And now she was with Taemin? her name will be ruined. She will met a lot of haters. Shawols might misunderstand her.” Key already expected that question to Jong hyun, but as of now, he doesn’t want to talk about it first. “I don’t have any plan about that thing hyung.” Key ruffled his hair slowly. “mwo???! You just let go of her just like that?! I thought you have already a  plan.” Jong hyun almost shouted at Key. Their conversation was cut when Taemin and Shin Ae called them. “hyung, it’s getting late, I’ll drive Yeobo home.” Taemin said while he was holding Shin Ae’s waist from her behind. “whoa, yeobo? I think that was to blunt Taemin ah~” jong hyun chuckled. “Just take care while driving ok? ppali go home when you drived her home. It’s already late, you can’t drive at this kind of hour.” Key said while patting his to clean it. “ne hyung, we’ll going.” Taemin said and then they went outside the gate. When the car already moved, Jong hyun patted Key’s shoulders. “nice acting Key. Just call me if you’re tired acting.” Then he left. Key just remained standing at the garden alone. “I guess I’ll end up single. I hope you’ll find your happiness Shin Ae. This is the last time, the very last time that I’ll gonna say it. I love you Shin Ae. Pls. take care my baby taemin.” Key said to himself. He left a bitter smile before going back inside and took a rest.

IT’S ALMOST BEEN A WEEK SINCE TAEMIN AND SHIN AE BECAME A COUPLE. SHIN AE REALLY FELT BRAND NEW SINCE TAEMIN WAS SO CARING (SAME WITH KEY) BUT SHE FELT IT MORE NEW BECAUSE THAT WAS A CARING FROM THE BOY SHE REALLY LOVES. TAEMIN LET HER FEEL THAT SHE WAS SO PRECIOUS, AND A PRINCESS. ONE DAY, THEY WENT FOR A NOT SO CALLED DATE BUT THEY WENT OUT TO A CAKE SHOP AND ATE.

Taemin : yeobo, what do you want here? (looking at the glass where full of diff. flavors of cakes.)

Shin Ae : I like this yeobo. (she pointed the chocolate flavor happily while she was tugging at taemin’s shirt)

Taemin : pls. give us one chocolate cake and one mocha cake nuna. (smiled sweetly)

Shin Ae : (hit taemin’s arms)

Taemin : ah!~ wae yeobo?

Shin Ae : (glared at Taemin) flirting someone infront of me huh.

Taemin : (chuckled then pinched shin ae’s cheeks) omo, my yeobo is so cute when she’s jealous.

Shin Ae : (yanked Taemin’s hands on her cheeks then glared at him again)

Taemin : yeobo… (hugged Shin Ae) you are my girlfriend ok? stop sulking. I love you. you know that. (smiled teasingly)

Shin Ae : tch! Whatever. Let’s just wait the cake there. (walked towards the table beside the glass window.)

Taemin : (followed Shin Ae.)

TAEMIN SAT IN FRONT OF SHIN AE. HE WAS TEASING SHIN AE THROUGH STARRING AT HER. SHIN AE REALLY FELT AWKWARD ON WHAT TAEMIN’S DOING. THAT’S WHY SHE BOWED. SO THAT SHE CAN COVER HER FACE.

Shin Ae : hajima!!!

Taemin : wae? my yeobo is so beautiful. Don’t hide your face ok? *pulled her hands away*

Shin Ae : *shy* yah~~~

Taemin : omo.. yeppeo…

Shin Ae : *smile* yah taemin ah~

Taemin : omo, my yeobo smiled already.. I like it. aren’t you not mad at me now?

Shin Ae : how can I hate the one that I truly love?

Taemin : *giggled* so sweet… *pinched your cheeks*

WHILE THEY ARE DOING THAT LOVEY DOVEY, THEIR CAKES ARRIVED.

Taemin : wow… it looks delicious!

Shin Ae : let’s eat then. *started eating her cake*

Taemin : *took a spoonful of cake then offered it to Shin Ae*

Shin Ae : *looked at the cake* yah, stop that ok? we need to eat faster because some fans might noticed us.

Taemin : so what?

Shin Ae : yah Taemin, remember, we haven’t yet announced in public that Key and I are already broke up.

Taemin : *pouted* arasseo…

WHILE THEY WERE EATING THEIR CAKES SILENTLY, A GROUP OF HIGHSCHOLL GIRL STUDENTS PASSED WHERE THE TWO ARE. THEY SAW TAEMIN FROM THE INSIDE AND TOOK SOME PICTURES.

Girl 1 : omo, that’s taemin right?

Girl 2 ; yeah, took some pictures of him. oh my, he is so damn hot and cute.

Girl 3 : but, who is he with?

Girl 4 : is he in a date?

Girl 1 : omo! Taemin oppa has a girlfriend already?

Girl 3 : let’s took her a picture!

WHILE THEY ARE TAKING SOME PICTURES, ONE GIRL NOTICED SOMETHING.

Girl  4 : I think I’ve seen already that girl.. *think*

The others are just waiting for her to remember it.

Shin Ae : *shocked* taemin, someone’s taking us a picture! *she instantly covered her face*

Taemin : *looked behind him and saw four girls taking some pictures of them.*

TAEMIN IMMEDIATELY STOOD UP. GRABBED SHIN AE’S HAND WENT TO THE COUNTER AND PAYED FOR THE CAKE BEFORE THEY WENT OUTSIDE. THEY RUSHED INSIDE TAEMIN’S CAR AND DROVE IT FASTLY.

Girl 2 : why is he with Key oppa’s girlfriend?

ON THEIR WAY…..

Shin Ae : *holding her chest* yeobo… I think they recognized me.

Taemin : don’t worry too much yeobo, I’m here. No one can harm you.

Shin Ae : I’m afraid taemin…

Taemin : I’m here. *holds Shin Ae’s hands*

Shin Ae : what if they’ll spread those pictures?

Taemin : I’ll protect your name.

Shin Ae : I’m afraid that they’ll hurt Key oppa….

TAEMIN SUDDENLY FELT JEALOUS AND A PANG ON HIS HEART. SO SHIN AE IS AFRAID BECAUSE SHE WAS THINKING ABOUT KEY’S STATUS.

Taemin : are you worried for hyung? *trying to hide his disappointment*

Shin Ae : *nodded*

Taemin : why?

Shin Ae : because I don’t want anybody hurt him. I can’t stand if someone will throw some accusations because of me..

Taemin : why are you worried about him? he will be ok. you must worried about yourself. They might hurt you..you know, we can’t deny that there are still some crazy fan girls who hurts some unknown people who stands around us.

SHIN AE JUST REMAINED SILENT WHILE TAEMIN WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT HER GIRLFRIEND IS WORRYING TOO MUCH FOR HIS EX BOYFRIEND.

Taemin : don’t think too much yeobo.. Shinee will defend you. I will defend you. we will clean everything.

Shin Ae : *smiled worriedly to taemin while she hold tightly his hands*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~