"are you asking me for a date? "

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

LEE TAEMIN POV

 

I was sitting at the edge of my bed.. holding and just starring at my phone. Should I call her? Yes? or no? yes? no? yes? no? aaahhh!!!!! I ruffled my hair until it was totally messed.  C’mmon Taemin. Your key eomma will just confess. It’s still on Shin Ae if she’ll accept it or not. And besides, it’s not really your business taking good care of her. Why am I over reacting? Ok Taemin you are so OA!! Every part of my body speaks.. my heart, my mind.. oh my GOD. What if one day my lungs will start to speak to me also??? Is this Shin Ae’s spell? Ok fine! I’ll call her! No buts and no thoughts.

 

SHIN AE POV

I was starring at my phone while I was sitting at my bed. I am wandering if Taemin will call me. Well I admit. I like him. He was so jolly. Childish and sweet. He is also gentleman. But I was just holding my feelings. I don’t wanna be hurt just because of my feelings for him. He is a star, an idol. Shinee is really popular that they even don’t look at ordinary girls. (that’s base on my opinion). Taemin is partnered with Sulli. He was always linked to her. Who wouldn’t be fell in love with her? She is so pretty, talented and has the brain. She was so charismatic and when she smiles.. oh! Even me, a girl was really amazed by her unique beauty. I wish I’ve also been a part of SM entertainment. Where the goddesses which are the SNSD, the most handsome boy group SUPER JUNIOR, the charismatic TVXQ, the sweetest girl group f(x) and of course! The most shiny boy group shinee where. I sighed. I think this is the real story of my life. Just to become their fans and cheer them until I still have strength to scream for their names. But the truth is, whenever I saw F(X), SNSD, SUPER JUNIOR, SHINEE, TVXQ AND BOA together on stage.. having fun, I really felt jealous. Jealous not because they are stars but jealous because you can see that they are all close. You get what I mean right? Me as a fan that they didn’t even know that I exist dreamt of a star to become his girlfriend then suddenly, you will saw that he is with someone else. It cause a lot of pain. To clear your mind, I am not talking about TAEMIN. I was talking about LEE HONG GI.. yes, LEE HONG GI of FT ISLAND. I am really a hardcore primadonna. But then this past few months, I knew SHINEE. And I became more interested to them since I met TAEMIN. I suddenly forgotten Hong Gi oppa and been concentrated to taemin. and now, too bad that I was starting to like him. I buried my face at my pillow. Thinking how stupid I am falling in love with an impossible guy. Then suddenly, my phone vibrated. It was a call. I lifted my head and grabbed the phone to see who’s calling. My heart stops to beat for a few seconds when I saw it was Taemin. I cleared my throat before answering.

 

Me : yobosaeyo?

Taemin : nuna!

Me : oh! Taemin ah~ waeyo? Museum illyeo? (what’s the matter?)

I pretended to be calm so that he won’t noticed that I was so happy that he called me.

 

Taemin : I missed you. *chuckled*

Me : yah taemin ah~ stop playing games ok? now what’s your problem? Why did you call?

Taemin : oh… (silence)

Me : wae? what will you say? Ppali malhae..

Taemin : ah nuna… are you free tomorrow?

 

My heart sank. OMG. Is he asking me for a date? No no Shin Ae.. maldo andwae! Don’t expect too much.

 

Me : wae? are you asking me for a date? (I joked but for me, I really wanna ask it.)

Taemin : *laughed*

Me : is that funny?

Taemin : just answer me yes or no nuna.

Me : I don’t have classes tomorrow. So it means I am free.

Taemin : ok. so I’ll pick you up around 7 pm.

Me : chamkan. Where are we going?

Taemin : at our dorm. You know it’s key hyung birthday tomorrow and he invited you.

 

When I heard the name KEY, I really felt awkward. I can’t still forget how he looked at me at the party. His stares really makes me uncomfortable. Key was my first bias in SHINEE. But then when I saw Taemin danced, he caught my attention. And now I’ve met him personally, I think my admiration for him became crush and maybe sooner or later, it will turn to love which I am really avoiding.

Taemin : nuna.. nuna gwaenchana? Are you still there?

Me : *regain my  consciousness* oh.. oh! Ne ne.. *I forced a smile* uhm.. why does he invited me?

TAEMIN didn’t answer immediately. He remained silent at the other line.

 

Me : I think you don’t know either. *I laughed*

I heard him let a gasped at the other line.

Me : arasseo. Tell him I’ll go. Pick me here ok?

Taemin : arasseo nuna. Just wait for me patiently ok?

Me :ne.. I’ll be patient.

Taemin : uhmm.. will you go to school today?

Me : yes. why?

Taemin : would you mind if I’ll give you a ride?

Me : mwo? *shock*

Taemin : I just wanna see your school and.. I just wanna make sure that you’ll be safe arriving at your school.

Me : *out of words*

Taemin : b-but if you don’t like it’s o-

Me : ani ani ani.. gwaenchana. Ok then see you later! My first class is 3 pm.. see yah!

 

Then I hang up the phone. I was so nervous. He.. he offered me for a ride.. oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I laid on my bed, rolled over and over until I fell down at my bed. But then I realized.. ! He doesn’t know where I live!! I grabbed my phone and send him my address. Then he replied.

 

From taemin :

 I thought you’ll gonna let me find you in the whole SEOUL.. kekeke~ wait for me ok nuna? <3

 

I giggled as I read his msg. gosh….. it’s just a simple message but why do I act like he text me I love you? Haha.. babo SHIN AE.

 

TAEMIN POV

I was smiling while going down from upstairs. I was holding my phone. I can’t wait to see my nuna again. I’ll gonna pick her up later. Wow. At least I’ve found a way to see her again.

Jong hyun : so who is smiling there without reason?

I was stopped and looked at jong hyun hyung. They are still sitting at the couch in living room.

Onew : have you called her? *eating chicken*

I smiled widely and said “ne hyung!”

Min ho : it seems like you accepted the plan immediately huh. *smirked*

Jong hyun : you're just pouting and sulking a while ago and now you were smiling like an idiot.

Onew : don’t tell me you told her already what Key’s plan??? *eyes widened*

“aniyo hyung! Why should i? I am not KEY hyung. And Key hyung must be the one to tell her. Not me.” I blurted.

Key : good. So she’ll come tomorrow?

 

We are all startled because we didn’t even noticed key hyung standing behind me and eavesdropping  to us.

“hyung! You startled me.” I said while holding my chest and acting like I was suffering from heart attack.

 

Key : *smiled* omo….. my baby taemin.. you’re so cute.. *pinched my two cheeks*

 

“Ey hyung! Hajima!” I sweep away his hands on my cheeks.

 

Key : whoa, so my baby doesn’t like me to baby him anymore? Waeyo?

“I’m already 20 yrs. Old. I can already manage myself.” I caressed my two cheeks while pouting

 

Key : omo!~ kyeopta~ *pinched again my cheeks*

I took off his hands and he tried to pinch my cheeks again but I run so that he won’t do it again. Then after that, the chase started already.