"THERE'S NO US ANYMORE"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

SHINEE POV

Key : ah… so stressful…  I’m still exhausted about that concert.

Min ho : even me. *massage his nape*

*DING DONG*

Key : open the door taemin.

Taemin : ne hyung.

TAEMIN OPPENED THE DOOR WITH A SMILING FACE BUT SUDDENLY DROPPED WHEN HE SAW SHIN AE STANDING IN FRONT OF HER.

Taemin : yeo… yeobo?

Shin Ae : *smirked* surprise?

Taemin : what are you doing here?

Shin Ae : am I not allowed?

Onew : oh! Shin Ae yah, you’re here. Come inside.

SHIN AE WENT INSIDE OF THEIR HOUSE. BUT TAEMIN WAS A BIT NERVOUS.

Key : you just came here for taemin right?

Shin Ae : because of the whole shinee oppa. *she smiled*

Jong hyun : liar. *laughed* ok then, we’ll just leave you both alone.

THE FOUR WENT TO THE KITCHEN AND LEFT THE TWO ALONE AT THE LIVING ROOM. IT’S A VERY AWKWARD MOMENT. BUT THE MOST INTRUIGING PART IS WHEN TAEMIN CAN’T LOOK STRAIGHT ON SHIN AE’S  EYES.

Shin Ae : how are you?

Taemin : I’m fine. How about you?

Shin Ae : I’m not fine. One month past already. And I know you know that. what makes my day worse is when I heard a rumor between you and Sulli.

Taemin : *looked immediately to Shin Ae* what rumor? Who said it?

Shin Ae : *looked at Taemin* why are you so nervous? Does it really had a rumor between you?

Taemin : an… ani… I’m.. I’m just worried… I don’t want misunderstandings… that’s.. that’s why…

Shin Ae : don’t you ever cheat on me LEE TAEMIN.

TAEMIN SUDDENLY LOOKED SHOCKED AT SHIN AE WHEN HE HEARD WHAT SHE SAID. IT WAS A DREADFUL WORD AND TONE BUT WHEN YOU LOOK AT HER, SHE’S SMILING.

Shin Ae : I think I should go. I’m already tired and dizzy.

Taemin : do you want me to accompany you?

Shin Ae : no thanks yeobo. I’m fine. Just, just take a rest and the rest of SHINee..

SHIN AE BID GOODBYE AND WENT HOME. BUT HER MIND STILL NOT CONVINCED THAT TAEMIN DIDN’T DO ANYTHING. SHE’S STILL CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT SULLI SAID.

WELL IF TAEMIN CAN’T ANSWER ME STRAIGHTLY, THEN I’LL ASK HIS BEST FRIEND KAI. SHE THOUGHT.

Kai : *shocked* nuna?

Shin Ae : annyeong Kai ssi..

Kai : please come  inside.

SHIN AE WENT INSIDE.

Kai : what can I do for you nuna? Taemin hyung isn’t here.

Shin Ae : I know. I just came here to ask you something.

Kai : about what nuna?

Shin Ae : about Taemin and Sulli.

Kai : *surprised* nuna…

Shin Ae : why Kai?

Kai : oh nothing. (shooked his head in a row)

Shin Ae : where is Taemin during the victory party in japan?

Kai : well.. uhmmm… (looking everywhere trying to cover his hyung)

Shin Ae : I came here because I know you can’t lie.

Kai : nuna… uh taemin hyung… taemin hyung is with us that night. But… but Sulli ssi and him went to… to nowhere when midnight strikes. I was looking for Taemin hyung but Krystal said that he and sulli went home together.

SHIN AE FISTS CURLED AND HER BREATHS ARE GETTING DEEPER. HER HEART STARTED TO BEAT FAST. SHE DOESN’T LIKE TO JUMP INTO ANY CONCLUSSIONS BUT HER MIND KEPT ON SHOUTING THAT THEY DID SOMETHING WRONG THAT NIGHT.

Kai : nuna.. *tried to calm Shin Ae*

Shin Ae : I still need you. *she said coldly*

Kai : nuna pls. don’t tell to hyung that I told you about this. *he said worriedly*

Shin Ae : *hold kai’s hand and fake a smile* don’t worry.

AFTER SHIN AE WENT TO EXO’S DORM, SHIN AE’S REALLY MAD. HER HEAD IS HEATING AND SHE CAN FEEL THAT ALL HER BLOODS ARE ALREADY ON HER HEAD. SHE CALLED HONG GI WHEN SHE ARRIVED AT HER HOUSE. HONG GI WENT TO SHIN AE’S HOUSE IMMEDIATELY.

 

Hong Gi : so again, what now?

Shin Ae : he cheated me? *drinking soju*

Hong Gi : *sat beside Shin Ae* cheated? Who? Taemin?

Shin Ae : he slept with Sulli?

Hong Gi : are you asking me?

Shin Ae : do I hurt him that much?

Hong Gi : *sighed* you know what, I am asking you a questions but you’re answering me a questions also. And what’s that soju? It’s still early. Stop drinking. *took the glass on shin ae’s hands*

Shin Ae : I love him.

Hong Gi : I know. You’re saying that to me every day. Even though it hurts me a lot.

Shin Ae : I can’t cheat Taemin.

Hong Gi : I absolutely know that. you love him more than your life. That’s why I can’t stole you away from him. because you love him that much.

Shin Ae : but… but he slept with sulli..

Hong Gi :who told you?

Shin Ae : *bowed her head*

Hong Gi : he can’t do that. I know Taemin loves you.

Shin Ae : oppa… if I can’t give you what you asked, like , will you find someone else who can give pleasure to you?

Hong Gi : yah Shin Ae yah, I think that’s a very unreasonable excuse. He must respect your decisions if you can’t give that to him. he’s with you because he loves you. not because of but because you are his life and happiness.

Shin Ae : …………………………

Hong Gi : now stand up and get some rest in your room.

SHIN AE WAS ABOUT TO STAND BUT SHE FELT DIZZY AND PASSED OUT.

SHIN AE POV

I woke up in my room around 7pm. I looked at the window and it’s already dark. While I was spacing, someone opened the door and I saw Hong Gi oppa holding a glass of milk. He smiled at me and I smiled back. “how are you? are you feeling ok now?” he asked then he put the glass of milk on the table beside my bed. I nodded with a sleepy eyes. “mianhae oppa. I just drink one bottle but I passed out already. What a shame.“ I chuckled. He sat down beside me and  didn’t answered me back. I looked at him and i saw him he's just staring at me. “wae oppa?’ I asked him puzzled. “I was in panic a while ago when you passed out. I remembered about what you are saying a few months ago that you’re always throwing. I thought it was really serious that’s why I called a private doctor. You know, I just can’t carry you to the public hospitals because it may cause a big topic. That’s why I just called the doctor here.” He paused. “am I sick oppa?” I asked worriedly. “ani… you and your baby are fine.” He answered with a soft voice. “beb… baby? Baby?” I asked shocked. “i…. i… I am… I am pregnant?” I asked him with a trembling voice. “yes Shin Ae yah… you are one month pregnant.” He answered looking straightly into my eyes.

 

>>a few minutes pass<<

 

Hong Gi : Taemin should know this.

Shin Ae : no oppa. Wait.

Hong Gi : why?

Shin Ae : I still need to decide.

Hong Gi : mwo?! Decide?! Are you crazy? Why do you still need to decide?! He’s the father of your baby!

Shin Ae : instead of calling him, why don’t you call Kai and come here?

Hong Gi : kai? So what’s with that rookie guy?

Shin Ae : we will use him to figure out what I want to know about Taemin and Sulli.

 

>>AFTER AN HOUR, KAI CAME.<<

 

Kai : nuna, are you ok? *he asked worriedly*

Shin Ae : I’m fine dongsaeng. *smiled weakly* but I need you. can I ask you a favor? Please?

Kai : what’s that nuna?

Shin Ae : I need to know what really happened between Taemin and Sulli that night.

Kai : nuna I’ve told you already, that’s all I know.

Shin Ae : I’ll just use you to know the real story. We will let Taemin speak on his own.

Kai : *dumbfounded* eh? Eotokhe nuna?

Shin Ae : call him.

Kai :mwo?! Nuna andwae.. hyung might kill me.

Shin Ae : Taemin will kill you or I’ll kill you?

Kai : *frightened*

Shin Ae : set in loudspeaker so that I can hear your conversations.

KAI DIALLED TAEMIN’S NUMBER AND JUST A FEW SECONDS, TAEMIN ANSWERED IT.

Taemin : oh kai! Waeyo?

Kai : *nervous* oh.. oh hyung… *forced to be cool* how are you?

Taemin : I’m fine. Why did you call?

Kai :uhm.. you know.. you know hyung I’m still curious where did you and Sulli ssi went when the victory party reached midnight.

Taemin : *silence*

Kai : hyung?

Taemin : oh! oh nothing. I just took her home because she was so drunk.

Kai : *looked at Shin Ae*

SHIN AE MOUTHED TO ASK AGAIN. SHE’S NOT SATISFIED.

Kai : uh… uhh… hyung, is that all?

Taemin : what do you mean is that all?

Kai : you.. you know.. ahm.. *forced a little chuckle* like like that…

Taemin : yah Kai. Are you ok? why are you suddenly asking like that? you seems like ert.

Kai : wae hyung? I just want to confirmed if.. if you and sulli ssi did something.

KAI WAS JUST JOKING ABOUT THAT SENTENCE BUT TAEMIN THOUGHT IT AS A SERIOUS TALK

Taemin : I’ll tell you a secret but please only the two of us. I don’t want someone know about this especially SHIN AE.

KAI ON HIS MIND : OH NO HYUNG.. HYUNG NO PLEASE. DON’T SAY ANYTHING THAT WILL RUIN YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER.

Taemin :  I… I slept with Sulli.

KAI ON THE OTHER HAND WAS SHOCKED. HE CAN’T EVEN UTTER ANY WORDS. HE LOOKED AT SHIN AE SHUTTING HER EYES AND HER FIST CLENCHED.

Kai : hyu…hyung.. I thought… I thought…. Why? Why did you slept with her? you have a girlfriend.

Taemin : but she doesn’t love me anymore. She can’t even give me what I want and what I need. She always rejected me when I badly needed her. Sulli gave me everything. She made me happy that night. She gave me her first.

Kai : *eyes widened* eh?! You.. you stole her… her…

KAI DIDN’T EVEN FINISH HIS WORDS WHEN HONG GI GRABBED HIS PHONE AND ENEDED THE CALL.

Kai : hyung.

Hong Gi : *controlling his anger* go home. It’s getting late.

Kai : nuna… *looked at Shin Ae while river of tears are flowing on her cheeks* I’m sorry.

Shin Ae : you don’t need to say sorry. It’s not your fault. Thanks Kai for helping me.

Kai : *felt guilty* mianhae nuna.

THEN KAI WENT HOME AFTER THAT.

HONG GI POV

It’s really painful for me to see the girl I loved since the first time I saw her broken. The boy whom she really loved cheated on her with a very stupid reason. Though She’s not sobbing. She’s not crying out loud. but just looking nowhere while tears are flowing silently. I pity her. She’s pregnant but the father of her baby cheated her. not only her but the baby also. I’ve been looking at her for almost an hour pass since Kai went home. I stood up and cooked a porridge for her. after cooking, I went to her room with the soup. She’s still spacing out. I sat beside her with a tray.”Shin Ae yah… eat first.. you need to eat for the baby.” I said softly. I thought she’ll ignore me but she faced me with a faked smile. “feed me oppa.” She said with a sweet tone. I smiled at her and fed her. after feeding her, I looked at her silently. “it’s late already, aren’t you going home?” she asked me nonchalantly. “I’ll stay with you tonight. You need someone here.” I said. “I want to be alone oppa." She said with a broken tone. “I’ll just leave you here in this room alone and I’ll stay at the living room. I’ll stay here tonight. No buts. Just agree.” I said and about to leave when I heard a little sobs behind me. “wae?... wae?.... isn’t enough for him that I gave my all to him? I even sacrificed my ity for him. I tried to understand him every time he’s busy on his work. I gave my time and love for him. I entrusted my whole heart to him but he just threw it away and stepped on it. what did I do wrong?” she cried under her palm. “you trusted him so much and that’s your fault.” I answered without looking at her then left the room. I really want to comfort her but I can’t. It hurts me a lot seeing her broken.

NEXT DAY….

 

Shin Ae : *sitting in front of Hong Gi sleeping peacefully at the couch.*

HONG GI SUDDENLY OPENNED HIS EYES AND SAW SHIN AE’S FACE IN FRONT OF HIM.

Hong Gi : am I already in heaven? *he mumbled with a smiling face*

Shin Ae : *hit Hong Gi’s head lightly* babo! *she smiled then she left*

Hong Gi : *stood up* how’s your sleep?

Shin Ae : *smiled as if nothing happened* fine. Me and the baby.

Hong Gi :that’s good. So.. let me cook for our breakfast.

Shin Ae : *excited* what will you cook oppa?

Hong Gi :pancakes, hotdogs.. eggs…

Shin Ae : no no no no! no eggs please. I don’t like the smell of eggs.

Hong Gi : oh yeah. Ok eggs, deleted!

Shin Ae : *chuckled*

WHILE THE TWO ARE LUGHING, SOMEONE WAS KNOCKING AT THE DOOR.

Hong Gi : I’ll go and get it. maybe it’s your milk.

Shin Ae : *nodded happily*

WHEN HONG GI OPENNED THE DOOR, BOTH OF THEM SUDDENLY FROWNED AND LOOKED INTENSELY.

Taemin : *shocked* what are you doing here hyung?

Hong Gi : *smirked* I slept here. Why?

Taemin : you’re asking me why? This is my girlfriends house!

Hong Gi : oh really? I think you just went to a wrong house.

Shin Ae : oppa, who is---

SHIN AE WAS CUT WHEN SHE SAW TAEMIN STANDING IN FRONT OF HONG GI.

Taemin : mind explaining Shin Ae? *with a mad tone*

Shin Ae : explain what? No need to explain. *rolled eyes then went back inside*

TAEMIN RAN AND PULLED SHIN AE’S ARMS THAT SHE WAS ALMOST DRAGGED HARSHLY. HONG GI GRABBED TAEMINS HANDS WHICH HOLD ON SHIN AE’S ARMS.

Hong Gi : watch your moves boy.

Taemin : take off your hands on me! *pulled Shin Ae*

Shin Ae : taemin! *wincing*

Hong Gi : get your hands off of her! you’re hurting her! don’t you know she’s----

Shin Ae : *shouted* stop!

THE TWO WERE SHOCKED AND TAEMIN’S GRIPPED LOOSEN.

Shin Ae : taemin… just go home. I don’t want to see you as of now. or should I say forever?

Taemin : *puzzled* what? What are you talking about yeobo?

Shin Ae: stop calling me yeobo.. it’s…. it’s disgusting. Hearing those words… makes me throw.

Taemin : yeobo, why are you saying that? are you ok? why are you being like that?

Shin Ae : just leave me alone! I don’t wanna see your face anymore!

Taemin : no yeobo, I won’t.. how about us?

Shin Ae : us? *bitter smile* there’s no us anymore Taemin. we are not couple anymore.

Taemin : but you said you love me!!

Shin Ae : before! But now….. I realized that I just loved a carnivorous person!

(a/n: ‘carnivorous is an animal that eat meats. She compared him to an animal who only loves meat. Literally, Taemin just love meat which is a person’s body)

 

Taemin :you can’t do this to me yeobo.. you can’t…

Shin Ae : yes I can!!! Now get out of my sight and I don’t want to see your face ever again!!!!!

Hong Gi : you heard her right? Now go before I’ll call a police.

Taemin : hyung, what did you do to her?!

Hong Gi : I didn’t do anything to her. why don’t you ask yourself? What did you do to her?

Shin Ae : oppa… stop it. just, just send him home. I don’t want to see nor felt his presence inside of my house.

Taemin : Shin Ae yah… what’s happening to you? *pleaded with teary eyes*

BUT SHIN AE WAS TOTALLY EATEN BY ANGER. SHE DIDN’T EVEN TRIED LOOKING TAEMIN ON HIS EYES. SHE HATES THAT FACE. SHE HATES THE WHOLE TAEMIN. HONG GI DOESN’T LIKE WHAT HE SEES THAT’S WHY HE PUSHED TAEMIN OUTSIDE SHIN AE’S HOUSE.