"I'LL PROPOSE TO HER"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

SHIN AE POV

It’s been almost two months since me and key are dating. We always go out whenever he is free. Although we have been already put at the blind items, we still manage to go on a date. They went to Japan for a week and then went back at Korea again. They just rested for about two days and then they fly again in Taiwan for a concert. He didn’t missed checking me every day. He always calls me and always asking the same questions. “did you eat already? are you fine there? Did you slept peacefully last night? How was your studies? Don’t skip classes ok?” aigoo. I didn’t find him as a suitor at those ways. I found him as my eomma who’s taking good care of her baby daughter. But to tell you guys honestly, I am already aware of that. He was so cute when he always does that. And yes! it’s almost been two months since me and taemin didn’t talk to each other. I even deleted his number on my phone. I did that to avoid temptation. Haha. Why should I still wait for him if Key oppa is right there waiting for me? Taemin is not for me. He belongs to my fellow dongsaengs. Same age with him. I am trying to move on And thanks to key oppa. I know I am so selfish for using him as my healer but it’s the only way I know to forget Taemin easily. And besides, he doesn’t know. I wonder what does key oppa doing right now. we just met a while ago but I can’t help not to think of him. am I falling in love with him already?

 

=@JONG HYUN AND KEY ROOM=

Key : (lying on the bed and looking at the picture frame)

Jong hyun : (opened the door and went beside to key) whoa! Key, what was that?

Key : (immediately hide the picture frame)

Jong hyun : (shocked) why are you looking at Nicole’s photo?

Key : (didn’t answer)

Jong hyun : don’t tell me…..

Key : hyung, why I can’t forget her? I am already dating Shin Ae but why is it that still Nicole is in my heart?

Jong hyun : (totally shocked) key.. what are you doing? Are you just playing with Shin Ae? Yah key, I thought you were dating Shin Ae because you like her?

Key : yes hyung, I do like her.

Jong hyun : but why are you saying that Nicole is still in your heart? Do you still love her?

Key : you know hyung that It’s not easy to forget her. we’ve been together for almost three years.

Jong hyun : so you mean you are just using Shin Ae to forget her?

Key : (nodded)

 

JONG HYUN ACTED LIKE HE’S HAVING A CRAMPS ON HIS NECK. HE HOLDS IT AND LOOKED UP.

Jong hyun : you know what Key, to tell you honestly, others also thought that already when you said you’ll gonna confess to Shin Ae. They were all worried especially Taemin. he is not really convinced that you like her.

Key : hyung I like her. it’s just that… it’s just that I don’t felt love.

Jong hyun : *sighed* Key, what the hell are you doing? You’re hurting her you know that?

Key : as of now hyung. But I am trying my best to love her. I think I just need some a little push.

Jong hyun : what do you mean?

Key : tonight. I’ll propose to her.

Jong hyun : *shouted* what??!!!

Key : ey hyung! Don’t shout.

Jong hyun : you don’t love her and now you will propose to her? are you idiot??! Idiot idiot?! *poked key’s forehead in a row*

Key : yes I’m idiot hyung. That’s because of Nicole.

Jong hyun : if you still love her, go and court her again. Don’t use innocent people. You’re such a selfish guy!

Key : (looked down)

 

 

 

= FT ISLAND DORM=

Lee hong gi : *drinking yakult in front of the computer* jae jin ah.. how was key and Nicole?

Jae jin : mollasseo hyung. I’ve heard that they already broke up. 5 months ago.

Hong gi : oh.. so he’s dating another girl now?

Jae jin : mwo???! Nuguya? Nuguya? *run beside hong gi and trying to read also what’s on the computer*

Hong gi : he was in the blind item again. I know this is him because of such a very common clues. Some of netizens already guessed who it is.

Jae jin : omo…. Who’s that girl?

Hong gi : she’s pretty right?

Jae jin : *glared at hong gi* how can you say that she is pretty if her face has been edited to mosaic?! Babo hyung!

Hong gi : *laughed* just guessing.

=SHINEE DORM=

Taemin : (Happy drinking his banana milk at the kitchen)

 

Jong hyun : kindly give me one? (took the banana milk on taemin while he was drinking)

Taemin : (frowned) hyung! Go and get at the refrigerator! That’s mine!

Jong hyun : just get a new one for yourself.

Taemin : aish.. (went to the refrigerator while mumbling)

Jong hyun : Where is Onew hyung?

Taemin : went outside. (Poked the straw at the banana milk and drink through the straw.)

Jong hyun : help me.

Taemin : *looked innocently at jong hyuun* about what hyung?

Jong Hyun : about key.

Taemin : *became uninterested* wae? wae tto?

Jong hyun : he’ll gonna propose to Shin Ae tonight. And he asked me for a help.

Taemin : *stopped sipping the milk and frozen*

Onew : (came from grocery) annyeong! Look taemin, I bought you your favorite chips… ( showed the chips on taemin)

Taemin : *looked at the chips and smiled fakely at Onew* gomawo hyung.

Onew : where is Key?

Jong hyun : at our room. Preparing for his plan.

Onew : *wrinkled his forehead* plan? What plan?

Jong Hyun : he’ll gonna propose to Shin Ae tonight.

 

ONEW LOOKED SLIGHTLY AT TAEMIN TO LOOK AT HIS REACTION. HE JUST SAW A SAD FACE. IF YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT’S THE WHOLE STORY, YOU’LL GONNA THINK THAT TAEMIN WAS SAD BECAUSE SOMEONE DESTROYED HIS FAVORITE TOY.

 

Onew : (tried to be excited) oh!! that’s nice! Finally, Key moved on already. I think he really love Shin Ae. Right Taemin?

Taemin : (looked at Onew dumbfounded) eh?

Jong Hyun : (mumbled) how I wish he really loves her.

Onew : what are you saying?

Jong hyun : oh nothing nothing… just… just thinking what would be our contribution for them.

Onew : let’s cook chicken! *he said excitedly*

Taemin : *sighed* you’re just suggesting what food you like to eat tonight hyung.

Onew : exactly! We should also cook for our dinner right?

Jong hyun : should we buy cake?

Onew : oh yeah! That’s perfect. And oh! we need also to buy fountains.

Jong hyun : call min ho to buy those fountains.

Onew : arasseo(pulled out his phone at his pocket)

Jong hyun : we will go to the grocery hyung, we will buy the ingredients that needed.

Taemin : how about me hyung? *pointed himself*

Key : you’ll come with me.

 

EVERYONE LOOKED AT KEY WHO’S ALREADY STANDING BEHIND THEM.

 

Taemin : why are you always appearing from nowhere hyung? *holds his chest*

Key : *chuckled* sorry. Go upstairs and change you clothes. We’re going at the jewelry shop.

Taemin : jewelry shop?

Key : yes. you heard me.

Taemin : wae?

Key : I need to buy a ring for Shin Ae..

Taemin : ah… *nodded in a row*

Key : ppali.. (stamped his feet)

Taemin : arasseo…

20 MINUTES, THOSE THREE WENT TO THEIR OWN DESTINATIONS

 

Key : (looking at the rings on the table glass)

Taemin : (wandering around like a kid. He didn’t even bothered looking at the rings around him)

Key : why Taemin ah, are you ok?

Taemin : hyung… (cling on key’s dress) isn’t too expensive here? Look at the venue..

Key : *smiled at taemin* there’s no expensive for me when it comes to Shin Ae..

Taemin : *looked at Key*

Key : help me to choose a ring for your friend and for my future girlfriend maknae. (patted taemin’s shoulder)

 

TAEMIN HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO HELP HIS EOMMA. AFTER AN HOUR, THEY WENT BACK TO THEIR HOME. KEY WAS SO HAPPY AND CONTENTED ON WHAT TAEMIN CHOOSE AS THEIR COUPLE RING. A SIMPLE RING BUT COVERED OF DIAMONDS. WHEN THEY ARRIVED AT THEIR DORM, KEY IMMEDIATELY SHOWED IT TO MIN HO, ONEW AND JONG HYUN.

Key : *happy* look hyung… hyung…. Yeppeo anijo? Omo…. This was Taemin’s choice.

 

 

Onew  : *looked at taemin who is already sitting at the couch sadly and looks like frustrated worriedly* why did you let him choose your couple ring?! *slightly mad*

 

THE THREE WERE STARTLED ON HOW ONEW REACTED AT THE RING. EVEN TAEMIN WHO IS SITTING AT THE COUCH LOOKED AT HIM.

 

Key : ey hyung, why are you mad? *dumbfounded*

Onew : uhh… (don’t know where to look and what to say)

Min ho : it’s pretty. Aren’t you contented?

Key : ey min ho hyung, is not onew hyung who will wear it. so what if he doesn’t like?

Onew : that’s it! you dared to say it to me. and now I’ll say it to you. It’s not Taemin who will wear it but why did you let him choose what he likes?! *mad*

Key : it’s because he is Shin Ae’s friend. And in fact, I like this also. It’s perfect. *a bit angry also because Onew gets mad at him without any reason.*

Onew : next time, don’t ever let Taemin be involved everything about you and Shin Ae. *took off his apron and walked out*

Jong hyun : hyung….

Key : what’s wrong with him?

Min ho : he’s not like that a while ago. He’s in a good mood.but suddenly…

Key : I didn’t said anything that will make him mad right?

Jong Hyun : *nodded*

Key : what’s his problem Taemin ah?~ is he your new eomma?

Taemin : ani hyung… even me.. I don’t know why.. wait hyung..

TAEMIN WENT UPSTAIRS AND WENT OVER TO ONEW

Taemin : hyung.. (patted lightly his shoulder) why? What’s the matter?

Onew : I’m sorry taemin. I just.. just didn’t controlled myself.

Taemin : wae hyung? Do you have a problem?

Onew  : you know Taemin I can’t stand it anymore. Why did you let yourself to choose a couple ring for them?

Taemin : (looked down)

Onew : I want you to moved on. I can see that you are still stuck on her. there is no change at all.

Taemin : is that the reason why you get mad at key hyung, hyung?

Onew : it supposed to be you who will give that ring not him!

Taemin : hyung I’m fine.. don’t you worry too much.  I’ll be fine.. (smiled widely)

Onew : I don’t wanna see you cry again. I felt pain also.

Taemin : thanks hyung for being with me for the past two months. You helped me a lot. Always making me happy. Your annoyance makes my day complete. Being addicted at your chicken makes me smile always. And I am so thankful for that. Only you who makes me smile. Neomu gomapgo hyung… (hugged Onew tightly) 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you'll gonna know why HONGJAE COUPLE / FT ISLAND APPEARED in this chapter on the next comming chapters.. ^^