"OUR BABY"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

SHINEE POV

Taemin : *sulking at the corner of their practice room*

Onew : Taemin, what are you doing there?

Taemin : hyung… hyung pls. let me go to Hong Gi hyung..

Onew : as much as I want but I can’t. hyung might kill me.

Taemin : *stamped his right foot*

Onew : just concentrate practicing.

Key : he can’t concentrate hyung. Look. We have already perspired so much but look at him, he's still not tired because he’s not giving his all.

Jong  hyun : arasseo arasseo. I’ll just call Hong Gi hyung. Happy?

Taemin : *smiled and became excited* really hyung?

Jong Hyun : ne ne. just to stop you sulking the whole day. Tch! *rolled his eyes then dialed Hong Gi’s number.*

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>@GWANGJU<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Shin Ae : when will you go home oppa?

Hong Gi :I’ll be going back to Seoul tomorrow morning. I will still accompany you at the hospital later. We need to know if your baby is healthy.

Shin Ae : *smiled* mianhae oppa…

Hong Gi : sorry for what?

Shin Ae : sorry for causing a trouble to you.

Hong Gi : well.. it’s my pleasure. *laughed*

Shin Ae : *laughed also*

THEN SUDDENLY, HONG GI’S PHONE RANG. HE LOOKED AT IT AND HE SAW JONG HUYUN’S NUMBER. HE LOOKED FIRST AT SHIN AE AND HE SAW HER WORRIED.

Shin Ae : *mouthed* who’s that?

Hong Gi : jong hyun ssi…

Shin Ae : oh no please don’t tell to him where we are.

Hong Gi : arasseo. *answered the phone* yoboseyo? Jong hyun ah! *smiled*

Jong hyun : oh hyung!

Hong Gi :wae? why did you call? Any problem?

Jong Hyun : uhh.. hyung.. I just want to ask if you know what happened about..(paused) taem..taemin and Shin Ae??

Hong Gi : ah yeah.. ara.

Jong Hyun : so.. you know where is Shin Ae now?

Hong Gi : shin ae? *looked at Shin Ae* uhh… she’s on her house.

Jong Hyun : her house? But the land owner said she already left the apartment.

Hong Gi : *acted shocked* eh??! Since… since when??? I just left her at her house last day..

Jong Hyun : *sighed* Taemin went to her house last night. Around 10 pm. But he was too late.

Hong Gi : did you called her on her phone?

Jong Hyun : ne hyung.. but it’s not in use already. We thought you knew where she was that’s why we decided to call you.

Hong Gi :oh no.. I’m sorry. I don’t know either.

Jong hyun : ah gurae? Arasseo hyung, I need to hung up now. we are in the middle of practice.

Hong Gi : arasseo. I’ll just contact you if ever I’ll reach her.

Jong Hyun : ne hyung. Kamsa hamnida. Annyeong.

Hong Gi : ne annyeong.. *turned off his phone*

Shin Ae : what did he said oppa?

Hong Gi : they were looking for you.

Shin Ae : *scoffed* looking for me? for what?

Hong Gi : just forget it shin ae, it’s just make you stress. As long as you’re here with your mom and living peacefully, you don’t need to worry about.

Shin Ae : *sighed*

Hong Gi : let’s get inside and after that we’ll go at the hospital later.

Shin Ae : *nodded then they went inside of their house*

 

>>>>>>@PRACTICE ROOM<<<<<<

Taemin : hyung what? Does he know where she was?

Jong Hyun : *looked hopeless at Taemin then he shooked his head slowly*

Key : *scoffed* of course he won’t tell us where she was.

Taemin : *bowed because he was so disappointed*

Jong Hyun : key, Hong Gi hyung really doesn’t know where she was.

Key : I don’t believe hyung. I know Hong Gi hyung.

Jong Hyun : are you telling me that he’s lying?

Key : *smirked*

Min ho : are you sure he was lying? I think you judge too much..

Key : why Min ho? Are you sure he was telling the truth? *smiled sheepishly*

Onew : enough.

THE THREE STOPPED ARGUING.

Taemin : let’s just practice. *went in front of the big mirror with a sad face*

Key : are you giving up?

Taemin : I gave up. she can’t help as of now. we need to practice for our fans. They’re anticipating a lot from us.

Key : remember this Taemin. once I found her, I won’t let her go anymore. I maybe sound selfish but I’ll keep her by myself.

Taemin : *smiled lamely*

Onew : I can’t understand you Key. You’re pursuing him but sometimes you’re putting him down.

Key : min ho knows why. *then he prepared himself on their practice*

Onew : *looked at Min ho*

Min Ho : *dumbfounded*

>>>>>>>>@THE HOSPITAL<<<<<<<<<<

 

Doctor : Mr. and Mrs. Lee?

Shin Ae : yeah?

Doctor ; pls. come inside.

 THE TWO WENT INSIDE…

Hong Gi : how was the result doctor?

Doctor : *looking at the papers* well… uhmm.. the baby is fine. But the mother is not healthy. She’s lock of vitamins and rest. She needs a lot of rest and nutritions in her body. the baby is in a very delicate state as of now.  Once the baby’s mother is not healthy, there is a possibility that you might lose the baby.

Shin Ae : *worried* eh? doctor? Andwae.. *holds her tummy*

Doctor : I’ll list down the best way for you to gain weight and how you take care of yourself and the baby*took the paper and started listing*

Hong Gi : *holds Shin Ae’s cold hands and Smiled at her.* gwaenchana.. *he mouthed*

Doctor : you can’t take medicines that’s why a proper exercise, nutritious foods and milks are only available.*gave the paper to them* Don’t over stress, and don’t over work yourself. Mr. Lee, you should treat your wife not only as princess but as a queen. *smiled at Hong Gi*

Hong Gi : you don’t need to tell that doctor. *laughed*

Doctor : arasseo.. you will be having a monthly check up mrs. Lee ok? maybe next month we can already recognize if your baby is a boy or a girl.

Shin Ae : *smiled* ne doctor.

Hong Gi : I hope it’s a boy. But anything that God will give I’ll accept it.

Shin Ae : *giggled* excited?

Hong Gi : I’m so excited to see my baby… *talking to Shin Ae’s tummy*

SHIN AE’S SMILES FADES WHEN HONG GI SAID HE WANTED TO SEE “HIS” BABY. IT REALLY FELT GOOD HEARING THOSE WORDS BUT IT WOULD BE BETTER IF THAT WORDS CAME OUT FROM TAEMIN’S MOUTH.

Hong Gi : are you ok? you’re spacing again. Don’t think too much.

Shin Ae : *smiled* ani.. I’m just wondering what will be our baby..

Hong Gi : *laughed* our baby will be as pretty as you.

Shin Ae : aish oppa.. chincha! *slightly patted Hong Gi’s arms*

Doctor : *giggled* you are such a cute couple.

THE TWO LOOKED AT THE DOCTOR AND JUST FAKED A SMILE.

AUTHORS POV

Hong Gi and Shin Ae went to the groceries after they went to the hospital. Hong gi  needs to disguise so that no one could recognize him. he bought a milk for a pregnant mother, a vegetables, orange juice that filled with vitamin c and D.. and of course yogurts. They also went to the bookstore to buy a guide book for pregnant girl. After that, they went to the market to buy fruits. Shin Ae can’t stop felt guilty because Hong Gi was so kind that he almost treat her like his real wife.  She felt like she was still lucky even though Taemin cheated him.

SHIN AE POV

Night came and we were eating happily at the kitchen. Hon Gi oppa as the gag member of FT Island puts the happiness inside our home. He really helped me forgetting my problems. I wish Hong Gi oppa would stay with me forever. He was my knight in shining armor. After we ate our happy dinner, eomma was about to wash the dishes when hong gi oppa offered that he’ll just wash it. of course eomma didn’t agreed but Hong Gi oppa suddenly grabbed the apron and gloves. Eomma didn’t insist anymore. “your husband is so kind.” Eomma said to me while she was cleaning the table. I just smiled at her. I went inside of my room and laid already ready for me to sleep. But after half hour, someone opened the door. I looked at the door and I saw Hong Gi oppa. “oppa?” I asked with a sleepy tone. “oh, I’m sorry. did I disturb you?” he asked me then he sat down beside me. “aniyo oppa.. why aren’t you still sleeping?” I asked him. “I just want to check if you’re already sleeping. I will leave early tomorrow. I hope you’ll be fine here.” He said with a worried tone. “ey oppa, geokjeongma, I’ll be fine. My eomma is here.” I assured him. “remember what the doctor said a while ago ok? you must take good care of yourself. Eat plenty and nutritious foods. Don’t over work yourself. Don’t think too much. And---“ “yes.. I will oppa..” I cut him off with my sweetest voice. “eysh, I’m really worried. I’ll promise to come back here after a month. Just go with eomonim on your next chek up arasseo? If you need me or something happened just call me and I’ll go immediately here.” He said with a very worried face and tone. I smiled at him. He really cares for me. I wander if Taemin will be also like this if I’m with him at this moment. “I left a little money to eomonim. in case you need to buy something at least you have extra money.” He said while holding my hands. “yah oppa.. you don’t have to do that.” I said. “don’t worry. It’s nothing. I’m just trying to help.” he smiled. “but oppa, you helped me already. And that was too much.” I said. “it’s already late. Go back to sleep now. have some complete rest. arasseo?” he smiled while fixing my bed. “ne..” I nodded. He helped me to lay down and after that, he kissed my forehead. “jaljja Shin Ae yah..” then he left at my room.