"RESULT"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

TAEMIN, SHIN AE, HONG MIN, KEY AND JONG HYUN ARE ALREADY ON THEIR WAY TO THE HOSPITAL

Taemin : *Hong Min is sitting on his lap* Hyung, where’s Onew and Min Ho hyung? Why aren’t they here?

Key : Onew hyung just came home around 6 am. He stayed at the MNET building the whole night because he was looking for an evidence against Sulli. He’s with Luna the whole night.

Taemin : *brows met and trying to understand Key because Hong Min is so naughty on his lap*

Hong Min : *kept on positioning his on Taemin’s lap*

Shin Ae : *holds Hong Min’s lap* Hong Min ah.. stop that ok? appa is talking to someone.

Jong Hyun : Min ho supposed to be coming with us but he just stayed at the dorm so that Onew hyung will have companion.

Taemin : ah see.. my poor hyung. He’s suffering because of me. *sad*

Key : yah, he’s also fighting for his name and for Luna’s name. not only for your family so don’t take it all.

Taemin : *sighed*

Jong Hyun : are you not nervous right now?

Taemin : why should I hyung? We all know that Hong Min is my son..

Hong Min : *playing his toy car and flying it in front of Taemin’s face* vvuuuuuuuuuuuu…………….

Taemin : *taking away his face near on the toy* Hong Min is my son. LSM just wasting his money for this .

Key : oh yah! Don’t say bad words in front of your son.

Taemin : *looked at Hong Min* he’s busy playing.

Hong Min : …. ….

Taemin : *wide eyes then covered Hong Min’s mouth.* baby no. don’t say that. it’s bad… *then looked troubled to Shin Ae who’s glaring at him*

Key : *laughed* Hong Min is a clever kid.

THE FOUR ARRIVED AT THE HOSPITAL. LSM DIDN’T ATTEND BUT HE SENT A REPRESENTATIVE JUST TO TRACK IF THEY REALLY DID A DNA TEST. WHEN TAEMIN WENT DOWN THE VAN WITH HONG MIN ON HIS ARMS, THE FANS NOTICED HIM AND THEY BEGAN CROWDING THEM.

Fna : omo oppa.. is he really your son? I hope it’s not!!

Taemin : *glared the fan*

Key : *pissed* omo.. are you really his fan?

Fan : ne oppa…

Key :  I hope you're not. *rolled his eyes and held Shin Ae’s hands and went inside of the hospital.

THAT CERTAIN FAN WAS LEFT DUMBFOUNDED ON WHAT KEY DID.

Key : don’t listen to them ok? *key whispered at Shin Ae’s ears*

Shin Ae : *nodded*

Manager :  please enter in this private room first. Fans may create such a huge crowd later when they saw you free.

Taemin : thanks hyung. *smiled at their manager*

THEY FINALLY ENTERED IN TO A PRIVATE ROOM. IT’S SO SILENT. NO SCREAMS FROM THE FANS. ONLY THE AIRCON IS NOTICABLE.

Hong Min : appa… why is it their so many people outside?

Taemin : uhh… because they saw you?

Hong Min : me? what about me?

Taemin : because you are so cute. That’s why…

Hong Min : *pouted*

AFTER 3 HOURS OF STAY AT THE HOSPITAL, THEY FINALLY MADE THEIR WAY OUT OF THAT PLACE AND WENT TO THE MALL.

 

Taemin : are you sure it’s safe here hyung?

Key : believe me, only few people goes here. No one will crowded us here.

Shin Ae : you really knows where to go shopping without any problem of being an idol huh.

Key : *chuckled*

Hong Min : appa… I want that!!! *pointed an airplane toy*

Taemin : you want that? ok let’s buy.. *they went to that store and bought it.*

HONG MIN WAS SO HAPPY. HIS APPA BOUGHT HIM A LOT OF TOYS.

WHILE THEY ARE WALKING ALONG THE MALL, JONG HYUN’S PHONE VIBRATED. HE ANSWERED IT.

Jong Hyun : hello?

Min Ho : hyung, Lee Soo Man ssi already closed all gates in all airport here in South Korea for Sulli.

Jong Hyun : wae?

Min Ho : Onew hyung had already an evidence that Sulli really did what we said at the press con.

Jong Hyun : *shocked* really??? Oh my gosh..

Min Ho : we are already heading at the SM building to give the copy of the video.

Jong Hyun : that’s good then. We are still at the mall. We’ll just meet you at the dorm again later.

Min Ho : ne hyung. Pls. just kiss me for Hong Min.

Jong Hyun : arasseo. Take care.

Min Ho : ne hyung. *end call*

Key : who’s that?

Jong Hyun : before that, may I kiss Hong Min first? *leaned and kissed Hong Min’s cheeks*

Taemin : who’s that hyung?

Jong Hyun : it was Min Ho. He said that they are heading at the SM building right now to give the copy of the video that has been recorded by Mnet when Sulli said all her evil plans to Luna.

Key : omo… that’s a good news then!

Jong Hyun : and guess what..

Hong Min : what?

THE FOUR LOOKED AT HONG MIN SHOCKED. HE WAS LISTENING AND LOOKING STRAIGHTLY AT JONG HYUN.

 

Taemin : baby, you don’t need to listen ok? just enjoy looking other toys around us and we will buy it later if you found one. This is only for old people. *smiled at Hong Min*

Hong Min : *pouted and looked straightly at Taemin’s eyes. playing Taemin’s lips*

Taemin : wae? *biting Hong Min’s fingers playfully.*

Hong Min : *looking at Taemin’s lips*

Taemin : you want a kiss? Kiss appa… *pouted*

Hong Min kissed Taemin and hug him*

THE THREE LOOKED AT THE TWO SMILING.

Key : Hong Min really loves his appa…

Shin Ae : *caressed Hong Min’s back*

Key : now continue… *faced Jong Hyun*

Jong Hyun : oh yeah.. LSM closed all the gates of south Korea airport for Sulli. She is not allowed to cross in any country.

Key : that was really a good news for us.

Shin Ae : does Sulli will going to be ok?

Taemin : why do you care yeobo?

Shin Ae : nothing. I really pity her. she’s alone right now.

Key : don’t worry. This is just for now. I know LSM won’t let Sulli go. He’ll send her at the jail and tada!!! She’ll never be alone there!

Jong Hyun : *laughed*

Shin Ae : *rolled her eyes to Key*

Key : just don’t mind that and just mind your own family.

>>>>>>>>>>>THE DAYS RUNS SO FAST.. AFTER 5 DAYS, THEY HAD ALREADY RELEASED THE RESULT OF THE DNA TEST. THEY GOT AN ENVELOPE AND DELIVERED IT TO SM OFFICE. EVERYBODY WENT THERE. ALL SHINEE MEMBERS, SHIN AE AND OF COURSE HONG MIN. AND OH! THAT FIVE DAYS SOMETHING HAPPENED. LEE SOO MAN FILED A CASE AGAINST CHOI SULLI FOR WHAT SHE HAVE DONE. AND NOW, SULLI WAS IN A CARE FOR TEENAGER ‘JAIL’… BACK TO THE DNA RESULT.. THEY WERE ALL SITTING IN A COUCH WAITING FOR LSM TO OPEN IT.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

LSM : *opened the envelope and read it.*

SHINee : *looking silently and nervous at LSM ‘s face*

LSM : *smiled and gave the paper to Taemin*

TAEMIN TOOK THE PAPER AND READ IT. AFTER HE READS IT, HE SMILED AND RAISED HIS TWO FIST IN THE AIR AND SHAKED IT ON AIR. HE WAS LAUGHING AND IT SEEMS LIKE HE WON A LOTTERY.

 

Taemin : Lee Soo Man ssi!!!! You see.. he is really my son!!!! He is my son!!!!!! Hyung!!!! Hong Min is my son!!!!! *he said happily to his hyungs*

Key : *teary eyes* omo… my baby Taemin.. you are officially a father..

Taemin : hyung… *teary eyes and hugged Key. After that, he looked at Shin Ae crying and hugged her tightly* yeobo…

Shin Ae ; *crying while hugging Taemin* he’s your son… he is…

Taemin : *crying while hugging Shin Ae* ne yeobo.. ara… ara…

Hong Min : eomma , appa…… why are you crying?

Taemin : *pulled back on his hug to Shin Ae and wiped his tears* nothing baby.. it’s just that eomma and appa are so happy…

Min Ho : *smiled at Taemin*

Jong Hyun : congratulations Maknae…

Taemin : *sniffed* thanks hyung..

LSM : congratulations Taemin. I will announce it later after this one. Song Shin Ae. we are looking for a new co-producers for concerts here in sm, would you like to accept it?

Shin Ae : sir?

LSM : as what I have promised, I’ll give you a job. And I’ll let you two marry. I know how to keep a promise..

Shin Ae : *smiled* I’ll be glad to accept that sir. kamsa hamnida. * bowed 90 degrees*

LSM : *patted Shin Ae’s shoulder and smiled*

Taemin : sir, thank you so much *bowed 90 degrees*

LSM : ah forget it. no need to thank me..

Taemin : *smiled to LSM then to other. He held Shin Ae’s hands and squeezed it tightly.*

LSM : and for the angel of SM… *went to Hong Min and pinched Hong Min’s cheeks* I want you to be our model for the upcoming years. I want you to train under my company. You will be the next Taemin of the next generation.

SHINee : *laughed*

LSM : let’s just talk some times about the wedding Taemin and Shin Ae. is it ok to you? as of now we still need to announce it in public and inform them about the wedding. But no exact date yet.

Shin Ae : it’s ok sir. it’s all up to you.

LSM : ok. so since this is already settled, you may now go.

 

ALL OF THEM BOWED AND TOOK THEIR LEAVE. THE OTHER MEMBERS OF SHINEE WENT TO THEIR NEXT SCHEDULE WHILE TAEMIN HAS NO SCHEDULE THAT’S WHY HE HEADED AT SHIN AE’S HOUSE. WHEN THEY ARRIVED THERE, SHIN AE IMMEDIATELY CALLED HONG KI AND TOLD WHAT HAPPENED.

Hong Ki : *happy* chincha??!!!! So LSM will allow you to marry now???!!! waaah! Daebak!!!! I am happy for you Shin Ae.

Shin Ae : *teary eyes* thank you oppa… this won’t all happen if it’s not because of you.

Hong Ki : oh c’mon, stop that drama! You should be happy because Taemin is already with you and you have already your true family.

Shin Ae : oppa… I owe you a lot.

Hong Ki : forget it. just thank yourself because you’ve been honest to yourself and admits that Taemin is still the one you love. If it’s not because of your realization, you wouldn’t be happy like what you have experiencing right now.

Shin Ae : *smiled* I wish you’ll find the right girl for you oppa..

Hong Ki : *laughed* I am not hurrying Shin Ae. as what I have said, I am still enjoying being with you and Hong Min. even if you’re already married with Taemin, I won’t ever change. I am still Hong Min’s second father.

Shin Ae : thank you oppa.

Hong Ki : arasseo! Let’s hung up now. overseas calls are expensive.

Shin Ae : ne oppa.. goodluck on your Japan Arena Tour! Hwaiting!

Hong Ki : ne.. kamsa hamnida..

……………….END CALL……………………

WHEN SHIN AE ENDED THE CALL, A PAIR OF ARMS S ON HER WAIST AND HUGGED HER FROM BEHIND. IT WAS TAEMIN. HE PLACED HIS CHIN ON SHIN AE’S SHOULDER AND TIGHTENED MORE HIS HUG ON SHIN AE

Taemin : *whispered on Shin Ae’s ears* I love you..

Shin Ae : *smiled* I love you more?

Taemin : *pouted* are you asking me?

Shin Ae : *chuckled*

Taemin : don’t we need to celebrate?

Shin Ae : celebrate? But we have already knew about the truth a long time ago.

Taemin : but knowing it again and knowing that we will get marry soon is worth celebrating for.

Shin Ae : *laughed* arasseo. We will just celebrate it tomorrow ok? I am already tired Yeobo. I can’t cook.

Taemin : I know what can relax you.. *he said seductively*

Shin Ae : yah Lee Taemin. snapped it out!

Taemin : I want you yeobo.

Shin Ae : why are you so ert!

Taemin : because you are a big temptation in my eyes. your smell, your looks, your body… ughhh…. Everything about you turns me on.

Shin Ae : no until we got married.

Taemin : *shoked* mwo?! Yeobo it’s too long!!!!

Shin Ae : you must wait patiently. *pinched Taemin’s nose*

Taemin : *stomped his feet* yeobo….

Shin Ae : wae? you can’t wait? Then go and another woman again. *laughed*

Taemin : yah! I didn’t do that because I am so too much, Sulli puts something on my drink that time.

Shin Ae : omo.. stop explaining yeobo… *pinched Taemin’s cheeks*

Taemin : yeobo seriously… until we got married?

Shin Ae : *smiling and nodded*

Taemin : *sighed* that’s way too long..

Shin Ae : learn the word WAIT.

Taemin  : but I’ve known that word for almost three years.

Shin Ae : you’ve made it for 3 years, I know you can surpass it for another 3 months.. *giggled*

Taemin : *acted like crying*

Hong Min : *drinking banana milk* eomma… what’s wrong with appa?

Shin Ae : oh nothing Bbay, it’s just that appa can’t ‘play’ for around three months.

Hong Min : eh?

Shin Ae : *laughed*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok so this chapter is a very fast forward scene.. ^o^ but i hope you do like it.. :))) 

 

OMG ONEW oppa......

 

look at our minho.. lmao

 

our bubbly bling bling

 

the diva king as ever

 

our cute maknae

 

and hyper maknae

 

 

we will be ending soon!! ^^ should we have a party?