"I AM THANKFUL THAT MY EOMMA MARRIED MY APPA"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

AUTHOR’ S POV

It’s already 6 in the evening when Taemin decided to go home. Although Hong Min still insisting Taemin to stay there until his appa will come home, Shin Ae explained to Hong Min that Taemin is also a star like his appa that’s why he also needs to take a rest. In the end, Hong Min gave up and let Taemin to go home.

 

>>>>>>>>>SHINee DORM<<<<<<<<<<<<

Taemin : I’m home..

Key : oohhh!!!! *run happily to Taemin* I thought you’ll gonna stay there until midnight. *laughed*

Taemin : *smiled*

Onew : how was your day with Hong Min? or should I say Shin Ae?

Taemin : *smiled wider* fine hyung. We had a great time. I enjoyed being with them the whole day.

Jong Hyun : *stood up from lying at the couch* jeongmal? Does Shin Ae forgive you already??

Taemin : *shrugged his shoulders* I don’t know hyung. She’s a bit cruel to me but we managed not to fight in front of the kid.

Key : assa!!! That’s my Taemin! when are you planning to go again to their  house?

Taemin : molla hyung. I’m afraid I can’t go back anymore.

Min Ho : wae? you have already made it once. I know you can do it again.

Taemin : *sat at the couch*

Onew : by the way, Sulli came here a while ago.

Taemin : eh?

Jong Hyun : she’s looking for you. she left the cake.

Taemin : she came here? Oh my, why did she came here? *scratched his head*

Key : you’re not planning to two time right?

Taemin : what do you mean two time hyung?

Key : leave Sulli or Shin Ae?

Taemin : hyung, nuna is already married.

Key : mwo?... nun.. nuna?? *he winced trying to correct what he heard*

Min Ho : you’re calling her again nuna.. does it mean you gave up already?

Taemin : hyung let’s just stop. I don’t want to ruin a happy family. Hong Min deserves to be happy with his mom and dad. Aren’t you felt guilty when you are planning to let me take Shin Ae nuna from Hong Gi hyung? Yes you only care for me. but how about Hong Min? he’s still a kid. He must grow up with a happy and complete family.

Key : *kept silent*

Onew : Taemin is right Key.

Jong Hyun : he has a point.

Key : *cleared his throat*  is that what you really want Minnie? You want to end your journey with Shin Ae here?

Taemin : we can still be friends hyung. Nuna and I can start all over again as friends. *smiled to Key*

Key : since when did you decided that?

Taemin : since I saw how Hong Min happy to be with his mom. and how he boast about his hong gi appa. *smiling*

Key : *hugged Taemin with a sad face* my baby grew up already.. I’m so happy you already know how to cherish other people. 

Taemin : *smiled* ya hyung.. hajima.. are you happy for me or sad?

Key :  happy at the same time sad…

Taemin : maybe Shin Ae nuna is not really meant for me.

Onew : *ruffled Taemin’s hair* finally! You’ve learned to accept it. *smiled*

Jong Hyun : ok! so no more Shin Ae arasseo? And tomorrow, explain everything to Sulli. She knew you were with Shin Ae the whole day.

Taemin : eh?! How did she know?

Min Ho : of course, as what Key said a while ago.. “he treated her nicely”.

Taemin : *glared Key*

Key : *acting like an innocent kid* wae?

SHINee laughed together.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>LEE’S RESIDENCE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hong Gi : I’m home…

Shin Ae : …………………………………..

Hong Min : appa!!!!!!!!!! *hugged Hong Gi*

Hong Gi : *carried Hong Min* omo… my baby.. did you missed me?

Hong Min : ne appa.. Taemin hyung went here and played with me the whole day.

Hong Gi : oh chincha? What did you two play?

Hong Min : we played guitar, xylophone, cars.. and many more. Eomma even cooked spaghetti for us.

Hong Gi : *smiled* spaghetti? Wow. Did you ate a lot?

Hong Min : uhm! *nodded in a row*

Shin Ae : mind explaining me why did you allowed Taemin to come here?

Hong Gi : *his smiles fade slowly* Hong Min ah, go upstairs arasseo? Appa and eomma needs to talk for a while. *puts Hong Min down*

HONG MIN IMMEDIATELY WENT UPSTAIRS. AND WHEN HONG MIN IS ALREADY UPSTAIRS, HONG GI FACED SHIN AE.

Hong Gi : look I’m sorry. I just want Hong Min be with his dad.

Shin Ae : can you hear what are you saying right now? why?!

Hong Gi : Shin Ae.. I’ve already decided to give up.

Shin Ae : mwo?

Hong Gi : you need also to find your true happiness. You are not happy with me right?

Shin Ae : oppa! I am happy with you. you complete me and Hong Min.

Hong Gi : we can’t be a happy family. I am not Hong Min’s real father.

Shin Ae : stop it!!!!! *closed his ears*

Hong Gi : Shin Ae…

Shin Ae : I hate you oppa!!!!!!!!! I hate you!!!! why are you pushing us away?! Are we already a burden to you??!

Hong Gi : it’s not like that.. I just want to reveal the whole truth to all of us. We can’t just live in pure lies forever.

Shin Ae : *teary eyes* oppa wae? wae?

Hong Gi : Taemin still loves you. And I know that SHINee will help him just him to be with you again.

Shin Ae : but I don’t love Taemin anymore!!!!

Hong Gi : you can lie to everyone but you can’t lie to me Shin Ae. I know that you still have feelings for him.

Shin Ae : keumanhae!!!!!!!!

Hong Gi : *shouted back to Shin Ae* Sulli and I are different Shin Ae. Her love is selfish. As long as she’s happy with the boy she loves even though the boy doesn’t love him, she doesn’t care. I am not like her. I rather chose you to be happy with the boy you love than being so sad with me.

Shin Ae : but I am not sad oppa… I am happy with you.. I am happy because you helped me a lot. I am happy coz it’s you why I still managed to live. It’s you the reason why me and Hong Min is right here.

Hong Gi : *shouting* but that’s not love. That’s “oblige”.  Thankful…  you are happy with me because you are thankful. You have the oblige to be with me because I’ve been with you for the whole three years. Do you know how painful it is for me? that you can’t even love me back despite of all the things I’ve done for you and Hong Min?

Shin Ae : oppa…

Hong Gi : so please. *calm* Let’s stop here Shin Ae. Let everybody knows that Lee Hong Min is not my son.

Shin Ae : *cried*

AFTER THAT CONVERSATION, AN HOUR PAST, SHIN AE DECIDED TO LOOK FOR HONG MIN AT HIS ROOM. BUT IN HER SURPRISE, HONG MIN WASN’T THERE.  SHIN AE PANIC AND TRIED TO LOOK EVERY ROOM OF THEIR HOUSE. BUT HONG MIN WASN’T THERE.

Shin Ae : op… oppa… Hong Gi oppa! *run towards the balcony*

Hong Gi : wae?

ShinAe : oppa, where is Hong Min?

Hong Gi : on his room. Wae?

Shin Ae : oppa… Hong Min is not there!!!

Hong Gi : mwo?! But i said to him that he just stay on his room! Have you checked all the rooms? *came inside and tried to double check the rooms*

Shin Ae : *worried* ne oppa… I looked all over the places in this house. Oppa… where is my son?

Hong Gi : where did he go?!

 

>>>>>KEY WALKING ALONE AT THE LONELY STREET FAR AWAY FROM THEIR DORM<<<<<<<

Key : *muttering* why am I the one who bought this snacks?! It should be Taemin since he is the youngest! And to my unlucky day, the nearest groceries are already closed that’s why I need to go to the farthest grocery!!!! Stupid grocery!!!!

 

WHILE KEY IS MUTTERING HE NOTICED SOMEONE WAS CRYING AT THE BACK OF A POST. HE CAME SLOWLY TOWARDS THAT PERSON.

Key : hey Kid, why are you crying? Are you alone?

THE KID LIFTED HIS HEAD AND TO KEY’S SURPRISED, IT WAS HONG MIN.

Key : *shocked* Hong… Hong Min???

Hong min : Key hyung?

Key : *came closer to Hong Min* yah, why are you here and Crying alone??? Where is your eomma? Your appa? And.. and what’s with that bag?

 

Hong Min : I run away from home… *teary eyes*

Key : you what?! You are only three years old but you know already how to run away in your home?!

Hong Min : hyung… eomma and appa….

Key : what happened to them?

Hong Min : they fought. I don’t want to go home. They are shouting at each other. They are saying random words I can’t understand.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SHINee DORM<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Onew : aigoo.. where is Key?! The grocery is just a 5 minutes to walk! He already consumed one hour!!

Jong Hyun : looks like he’s playing with us again.

Taemin : I’m hungry.. *caressed his stomach*

Min Ho : blame your eomma key if you die because of hunger.

Key : I’m home…

Onew : yah!!! What take you so long?!

Key : hyung, the grocery closed already that’s why I decided to go at the farthest grocery in our dorm. And looked whom I met along the way..

Jong Hyun : who?

HONG MIN CAME OUT BEHIND KEY AND LOOKED INNOCENTLY AT SHINee.

 

SHINee : Hong Min?!

Jong Hyun : yah Key. Why did you kidnapped him?! I know you really ship Taemin and Shin Ae but you don’t have to dirt your hands!

Key : *glared Jong Hyun* hey you stupid Dino, I didn’t kidnapped him! I saw him alone and crying at the street.

Taemin : Hong Min ah~ come to Taemin hyung.. *opened his arms*

Hong Min : walked slowly to Taemin and sat on his Lap*

Taemin : what happened Hong Min? why are you crying and alone?

Key : he said he run away from their house.

Taemin : you run away? But why?

Key : because he said that his eomma and his appa fought and shouting at each other.

Taemin : chincha? Why did they fought? Are you hungry? Did you eat already?

Jong Hyun : Key let the kid answer for himself.

Key : of course! Taemin was asking him!

Onew : but you kept on answering Taemin’s question to the kid a while ago.

Key : I just helped him to answer.

Hong Min : Shinee hyung, is this your house?

Min Ho : ne Hong Min ah..  you like here? You can stay here for a while.

Hong Min : chincha hyung? *smiled*

Taemin : you want banana milk? I still have banana milk in our refrigerator. You wait here and I’ll get some. *smiled at Hong min before he placed him at the couch.*

AFTER A FEW MINUTES, SHINEE WERE LOOKING HONG MIN DRINKING HIS BANANA MILK SILENTLY AT THE COUCH.

 

Key : should we call Hong Gi hyung?

Taemin : of course hyung. They might be so worried right now.

Key : arasseo. Hong Min ah.. we will call your appa to fetch you here arasseo?

Hong Min : *stopped drinking his banana milk*

Onew : you said that your eomma and appa fought. Do you know the reason why they fought?

Hong Min : ever since eomma and I met Taemin hyung they always Talked privately hyung. They always sent me in my room for me not to hear what they were talking about. But they always ended up fighting. *sad*

Taemin : *felt guilty* so it’s me the reason…

Key : what about the word you said to me a while ago Hong min ah.. they are saying random words you can’t understand? What’s that? bad words?

Hong Min : I don’t know if it’s a bad word hyung. But every time appa says that to eomma , eomma always cries.

Taemin : Shin Ae nuna cries??

Hong Min : ne hyung. I saw her cried tonight before I decided to run away in our house.

Jong Hyun : Hong Ki hyung is known as one of the kpop idol who cursed a lot. Does he cursed Shin Ae harshly that she even cried?

Min Ho : it’s not reasonable hyung.  Why are you so light headed?

Key : can you remember those words that makes your eomma cry?

Hong Min : *think first*

SHINee : *attention all to Hong Min*

Taemin : it’s ok Hong Min if you can’t remember. *smiled*

Hong Min : Hong Min… Hong Min is not my son?...

SHINee : *shocked* eh??!!!!!

Taemin : *speechless*

Key : *went in front of Hong Min, bent his knee with full of interest, worries and confuse on his eyes* who… who said that Hong Min… who said that???

Hong Min : appa Hong Gi said it to my eomma Key hyung.

Key : your appa said it??? what’s the reaction of your eomma?

Hong Min : I don’t know hyung. She answered appa back but after a long silence, I heard her crying.

SHINee : *silent.. trying to calm themselves*

Hong Min : hyung, do you know what does it mean? I heard my name on that word. Does my eomma and appa fighting because of me?

Onew : ani ani Hong Min. it doesn’t count you. don’t worry. You can stay here for the whole night.

Jong Hyun : it’s already late, where do you want to sleep? At the couch?

Taemin and Min ho : hyung!!!!!

Jong Hyun : I’m just joking. So where do you want to share a bed with Hong Min ah?

Hong Min : I want Taemin hyung. *pointed Taemin*

 

Taemin : *smiled* you want to sleep with me? wow.. it’s my pleasure Hong Min ah…

Key : *looked suspicious to Taemin*

Onew : what’s that look Key?

Key : Taemin, go and let Hong Min sleep. It’s already late. He needs some rest.

Taemin : ne hyung.. kaja Hong Min.. *he holds Hong Min’s hand and went inside of his room.*

Min Ho : wait for me Taemin! *followed Taemin and Hong Min*

JONG HYUN AND ONEW WAS ABOUT TO STAND ALSO BUT KEY SPOKE WITH AN AUTHORITY ON HIS TONE

Key : *crossed legs, crossed arms, sat a straight, and with a serious tone* stay here first.

Jong Hyun : wae?

Key : a kid doesn’t know how to Lie. You know that.

Onew : yes.

Key : so… if Hong Min isn’t Hong Gi’s son, who is his real father?

Onew : Key, we have already decided that no more Shin Ae in our lives.

Key : I won’t interfere in this issue if I don’t suspect anything.

Jong Hyun : here we go again. The detective Key. Why are you playing so many roles?!

Key : *ignored Jong Hyun* before Taemin and Shin Ae broke up. I already smelled something’s fishy.

Onew : what?

Key : Taemin said before that Shin Ae is always moody, she vomits every morning. She ate a lot. Short tempered….

Jong Hyun : so??

Key : that’s the symptoms of a pregnant girl.

Onew : *widened eyes* Yah Key, are you telling that….

Jong Hyun : that Shin Ae cheated first Taemin before him?!

Key : *irritated at Jong Hyun’s slow poke* why are you so dumb?!!!

Jong Hyun : mwo??!! You… you called me dumb yeobo??? *acted crying*

Onew : you mean, Taemin is the father of Hong Min?

Key : you got me hyung. *smirked*

Jong Hyun : *stopped acting* mwo?! Taemin?

Onew : *trying to recall what happened for the past three years.*

Key : Taemin said before that he gets Shin Ae’s first. Still remember? Shin Ae was still totally in love with Taemin that time that’s why she can’t ditch Taemin. If ever Hong Gi is not really his father, I will challenge Shin Ae to have a DNA test. *smiled*

Jong Hyun : but what if she admit it that it was Taemin?

Key : *glared Jong Hyun* are you trying to ask me if I’ll still answer the test paper even though it was already answered by someone else?!

Jong Hyun : but I didn’t said test paper.

Onew : just ignore him Key.

Key : I am already losing my patience to him hyung. Control me please.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AT THE BED<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hong Min : *pillowed Taemin’s arms* Taemin hyung, are you already sleeping?

Taemin : not yet. Wae? do you need something?

Hong Min : hyung, I just want to ask, why did appa says that eomma still loves you?

Taemin : *shocked* what? Your appa said that?

Hong Min : *nodded innocently*

Taemin : Hong Min, you are still young to understand all those things. Me and your eomma is not only friends before.

Hong Min : you are enemies then?

Taemin : no.. we are lovers before.

Hong Min : lovers? Like appa and eomma?

Taemin : *smiled* ne Hong Min ah, but that was before.

Hong Min : hyung, do you still love my eomma?

Taemin : if I’ll say yes, do you understand me?

Hong Min : I love you. I love my eomma, I love my appa, I love my uncles, and I love SHINee. I love you because you are so good to me. and You love eomma because eomma is so good to you also. Right?

Taemin : *chuckled* ye ye..

Hong Min : *smiled*

SILENCE…………………………………………………………

TAEMIN WAS ABOUT TO SLEEP WHEN HONG MIN SPOKE AGAIN.

Hong Min : I am thankful that my eomma married my appa. Because if it wasn’t because of them, I won’t be able to meet my Taemin hyung. *muttered in between Taemin’s hug*

Taemin : *opened his eyes. he felt pain on his heart. he felt sad. Guilty and a little happiness*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE ENDING IS NEAR.. OMO.... T.T  WILL SHIN AE ACCEPT TAEMIN AGAIN? AND WHAT'S THAT JONG HYUN?! YOU ARE SO DUMB!!! LAMO.. BY THE WAY, KEEP ON COMMENTING GUYS.. I LOVE YOU ALL.. ♥♥