"I WANT DONGSAENG"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

>>>>>>>>>>AT LEE’S RESIDENCE<<<<<<<<<<

THE THREE ARE EATING THEIR LATE LUNCH. HONG KI WILL BE HAVING A SCHEDULE THAT NIGHT THAT’S WHY HONG MIN WAS ENJOYING HIS COMPANY WITH HIS FATHER.

Hong Min : appa… eat this.. *put the spoon in front of Hong Gi’s mouth* say ‘a’

Hong Gi : ah~~~~~ *eat the food*

Hong Min : delicious appa?

Hong Gi : *munching the food* ne hong min ah.. *ruffled Hong Min’s hair*

WHILE THOSE TWO ARE HAVING A HAPPY MOMENT, SHIN AE FROM THE OTHER SIDE CAN FEEL A BIT SADNESS ON WHAT SHE WAS WITNESSING. HONG GI FOR SHIN AE WAS HIS NIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR. THE GUY WHO SAVED HER LIFE DURING HER DOWN MOMENTS. THE GUY WHO ALWAYS PROTECTS HER IN ANY HARM AND IN ANY SORROWS. WHILE SHE WAS LOOKING AT THE TWO, HONG GI LOOKED AT HER AND SMILED AT HER WHOLE HEARTEDLY. SHIN AE WILL MISS ALL THOSE HONGSTAR SMILE THAT SHE ALWAYS SEE EVERYDAY. WHEN SHE WAKE UP, WHEN SHE WAS CRYING, WHEN SHE NEEDS A FRIEND. THAT MOMENT, SHIN AE’S EMOTIONS BURSTED ALREADY. A TEAR FELL FROM HER EYES. AND HONG GI SAW IT. THAT’S WHY HONG GI’S SMILE FADES.

Hong Gi : *whispered to Hong Min* hug eomma ppali… she’s crying.

Hong Min : *looked clueless at Shin Ae*

Hong Gi : she needs you Hong Min ah.. hug her now.

Hong Min : *looked at Hong Gi* but you are always comforting her appa. Go and comfort her. *pushed Hong Gi*

Hong Gi : yah..  I am telling you to comfort her and you are pushing me to do it?

Hong Min : *smiled sheepishly* because appa’s comfort is the best for me and eomma. That’s why you should comfort her appa.

Hong Gi : are you older than me?!

Hong Min : *pout then stood up and went to Shin Ae and hugged her eomma on her knees*

Shin Ae : hong min ah…

Hong Min : why are you crying eomma?

Shin Ae : I am not crying baby.. *sniffed* I’m just happy because you and your appa is so sweet.

Hong Min : but we are always like that eomma..

Shin Ae : *chuckled* ne.. *nodded*

Hong Gi : eomma is so emotional right now Hong Min. maybe because you will be having a baby brother soon.

Hong Min : *his face beamed* baby brother?!

Shin Ae : *widened eyes* yah yah Hong Gi oppa… what are you saying?!

Hong Min : eomma eomma… I will be a hyung or oppa soon?? *smiled at Shin Ae*

Shin Ae : *don’t know what to answer*

Hong Gi : *laughed* wae Hong Min? you want a baby sister soon? Sister or brother?

Hong Min : I want brother! I want brother! I want also to be like appa.. they called you hyung. Like uncle Jaejin. He called you hyung.. it’s so cute! Eomma eomma… give me a baby brother soon. Please.. palli… *Hong Min demanded*

Shin Ae : i.. I can’t Hong Min…

Hong Gi : oh! wae not??  *sad*

Shin Ae : oppa!

Hong Min : *disappointed*

Hong Gi : being alone is difficult.. it’s so sad. Do you want Hong Min be sad because he’s alone?

Shin Ae : *winced*

Hong Min : eomma.. *pulled Shin Ae ‘s shirt* I want dongsaeng..  *pleading eyes*

Shin Ae : *shut her eyes and released a deep sighed*

Hong Gi : *laughing at Shin Ae* aigoo..

 

>>>>>>>WHILE HONG GI WAS PREPARING FOR HIS SCHEDULE, HE CALLED TAEMIN<<<<<<<<

Taemin : hyung?

Hong Gi : are you free today?

Taemin : ne hyung. Wae? how’s Hong Min?

Hong Gi : he’s fine. And your Shin Ae is fine also. *smiled*

Taemin : *smiled* that's good then. by the way, why did you call hyung?

Hong Gi : I’ll be out the whole night. We will be having a rehearsal. Can you come here and look for your family?

Taemin : *excited* chicncha hyung? You are allowing me to come there??

Hong Gi : will I still call you if I won’t allow you? *laughed*

Taemin : *so excited* ok hyung. I will come there now. just wait a minute.

Hong Gi : arasseo. Be carefull on your way here.

Taemin : ne hyung. Got to go. *ended the call*

Hong Gi : aish.. this kid.. so excited to see his family. *chuckled*

>>>>>>>>AFTER HALF AN HOUR, TAEMIN HAD ALREADY ARRIVED AT LEE’S RESIDENCE<<<<<<

Hong Min : eomma, someone was pushing the doorbell.

Shin Ae : *shouted from the bathroom* kindly open it dear. Eomma is still taking a bath.

Hong Min immediately stood up, run to opened the door.

Hong Min : *happy* Taemin hyung!!!! *hugged Taemin*

Taemin hugged him back also. But that hug was tight. And full of love. He was so happy to see his son again.

Hong Min : are you going to play with me again hyung?

Taemin : *happy* ne Hong Min ah, we will play today..

Hong Min : yeee!!!! Let’s go inside hyung. *closed the door and they went inside*appa is not here. he has a schedule.

Taemin : ah see.. *nod in a row* where is your eomma?

Hong Min : she was taking a bath hyung. She will be out soon.

Taemin : ah ok. So, what do you want to play?

Hong Min : hyung let’s play hide and seek.

Taemin : hide and seek??

Hong Min : ne..

Taemin : arasseo, you go and hide now and I will count one to 20.

Hong Min : ne! *nodded happily*

TAEMIN STARTED TO COUNT ONE TO 20 SLOWLY SO THAT HONG MIN CAN HIDE PROPERLY. WHEN IT WAS FINISHED…

Taemin : hong min?..... *looking in every corner of the house* where are you?~~~~

HE LOOKED EVERY CORNER OF THE LIVING ROOM AND KITCHEN BUT HE DIDN’T FIND HIM. WHEN HE WAS ABOUT TO TURN, HE SAW SHIN AE JUST WEARING A TOWEL AROUND HER BODY. THEY WERE BOTH SHOCKED.

Shin Ae : *blushed* Taem.. Taemin??? what are you doing here? Who let you enter here?!

Taemin : hong min… *blushing also and can’t look straightly at Shin Ae’s eyes* Hong Min let me in… we.. we are playing hide and seek.

Shin Ae : *speechless*

Taemin : I’m I’m sorry….

Shin Ae : it’s ok. just continue playing. I will change my clothes first. *then she went inside of her room*

TAEMIN WAS STILL TOTALLY BLUSHING AND CAN’T BREATH PROPERLY. SHE WAS STILL SHOCKED SEEING SHIN AE LIKE THAT. WHEN HE ALREADY CALMED HIMSELF, HE TRIED TO LOOK FOR HONG MIN AGAIN. AND AFTER A FEW MINUTES, HE SAW HIM SEATING AT THE CORNER OF HIS ROOM.

Taemin : gotcha!!! *he carried Hong Min and swayed at the air*

Hong Min : *screaming like a fangirl while laughing*

Taemin : happy?

Hong Min : ne hyung.. *still laughing.*

THE TWO WENT TO THE LIVING ROOM AGAIN AND SAT THERE. SHIN AE SAT DOWN IN FRONT OF THEM.

Hong Min : eomma, let’s play with hyung.

Shin Ae : oh no Hong Min ah, I am not in the mood to play today. *shooked her hands in front of Hong Min*

Taemin : c’mon. Let’s play! Join us in hide and seek. *pulled Shin Ae’s hands*

Shin Ae : yah Taemin.

Hong Min : yehey! Eomma will be the seeker.

Shin Ae : hong min!

Hong Min : *pushed Shin Ae lightly letting her to face the wall* don’t look eomma. Hyung and I will hide now. count one to 20! Don’t turn around ok? don’t cheat!

Shin Ae : *sighed then she started counting with her eyes close*arasseo boss! 1…2…3…

Hong Min : hyung let’s go! *pulled Taemin’s hands*

AFTER THE COUNTS, SHIN AE STARTED TO LOOKED FOR THE TWO.

Shin Ae : Hong Min? Taemin? … *opening a door* Hong Min? are you here?

>>>>>>>>>ON THE OTHER HAND, TAEMIN ACCIDENTALLY HIDE AT SHIN AE AND HONG GI’S ROOM<<<<

TAEMIN SAW A PICTURE FRAME OF SHIN AE, HONG GI AND HONG MIN TOGETHER. THEY LOOK LIKE A HAPPY FAMILY. A PERFECT FAMILY. TAEMIN SUDDENLY FELT GUILTY HURTING SHIN AE BEFORE. WHAT IF HE DIDN’T BETRAYED SHIN AE BEFORE? ARE THEY GONNA BE LIKE THAT HAPPY ALSO LIKE WHAT HE SAW AT THE PICTURE FRAME? TAEMIN TOOK THE PICTURE FRAME AND SMILED AT THE THREE.

Shin Ae : Taemin??

Taemin : *surprised. He immediately placed back the frame at it’s old place*

Shin Ae : *looked at the frame*

Taemin : I was caught! *pouted*

Shin Ae : ………………………………..

Taemin : I’m sorry, I didn’t know this was your room. *forced to smile while rubbing his nape*

Shin Ae : *went inside* can we talk?

Taemin : *gulped then sighed* ne…

Shin Ae : I know you know already the truth. I know Key told it to you already.

Taemin : *nod*

Shin Ae : do you hate me?

Taemin : *looked at Shin Ae* why would I hate the mother of my son?

Shin Ae : *looked straightly at Taemin’s eyes* I kept the whole thing from you.

Taemin : *smiled* I can’t blame you if you did that. I understand you. I know how painful what I did to you three years ago.

Shin Ae : *teary eyes*

Taemin : i’m sorry Shin Ae. For all the mistakes I’ve done to you. I’ve already suffered a lot for those years. You don’t know how many nights and days I cried when I knew I really loose you. I don’t know how to start again. I thought you don’t love me anymore that’s why I did that.

Shin Ae : *a tear fell from her eyes* you broke not only my heart. but the whole me.

Taemin : * his lips, bite it and bowed* mianhae… mianhae yeobo…

Shin Ae : if you are sorry and if you are really missing me for the past three years, why are you with Sulli??

Taemin : because she block mailed me. she’ll announce in public that I her if I won’t be with her. our CEO is counting on us that time because Super Junior and SNSD are in big issue that time. I can’t bring the SM TOWN down.

Shin Ae : *cried*

Taemin : I love you. I still love you. and I will always love you. I am here with you again, standing in front of you and having my presence with our son even though he doesn’t know that I was his real father.

Shin Ae : I hate you! *hit Taemin’s chest while crying* I hate you I hate you I hate you!!! *hit Taemin’s chest lightly then becoming hard*

Taemin : I’m sorry. I’m sorry for letting you go and suffered a lot. I’m sorry for broking the whole you. *hugged Shin Ae and ignored all the hits from her*

Shin Ae : *cried under Taemin’s hug* I hate you for broking my heart. I hate you for destroying my life. I hate you for leaving us alone with your son. I hate you for cheating me. I hate you for choosing Sulli over me. and I hate you for still letting me to love you despite of all those hurts I’ve been through! *sobbed*

Taemin : *a tear also fell from his eyes* I will let you love me Shin Ae. just let me love you too for the rest of my life..

Shin Ae : *hugged Taemin* I love you Taemin. I still love you. no matter how angry I am at you. I can’t still deny that I am still in love with you.

Taemin : *smiled then hugged Shin Ae tightly* I love you too yeobo.. only you.

Hong Min : eomma!!! *standing in front of the two hugging each other*

Shin Ae : *pulled back at Taemin’s hug then wiped her tears*

Hong Min : are you crying again?

Shin Ae : *sniffed then smiled* I caught you Hong Min!! *smilling while pointing at Hong Min*

BUT HONG MIN IS NOT HAPPY. HE SAW HIS EOMMA CRYING AGAIN. AND IT’S BECOMING MORE CONFUSED ON HIS PART.

Taemin : Hong Min wae?

Hong Min : you are hugging my eomma hyung?

Taemin : *looked at Shin Ae*

Shin Ae : ne Hong Min. Taemin hyung is comforting me because I was crying.

Hong Min : *looked at Taemin* hyung, you know why my eomma is crying?

Taemin : *smiled* wae? do you know why?

Hong Min : ne!

Taemin : chincha??

Hong Min: ne hyung. Because eomma is giving me a dongsaeng!

Taemin : *shocked* mwo??!!!

Shin Ae : hong.. Hong Min!!! why are you saying that to your hyung?!

Hong Min : hong min wants a dongsaeng hyung… I want a baby brother.. *tugged at Taemin’s shirt*

Taemin : *chuckled* aigoo.. you want a baby brother soon?

Hong Min : *nodded excitedly*

Taemin : I’ll discuss that with your eomma later. *naughty smile*

Shin Ae : *hit Taemin’s head lightly* stop that naughty thoughts of you Taemin!

Taemin : *caressed his head* ah!~! you hit me again.

Shin Ae : *stucked her tongue out* merong~

Hong Min : *laughed*

THE THREE CONTINUED PLAYING HAPPILY. THE AWKWARDNESS BETWEEN SHIN AE AND TAEMIN HAD ALREADY GONE. THEY WERE ACTING LIKE A NEW COUPLE AGAIN. SMILING AT EACH OTHER, STEALING GLANCES FROM EACH OTHER AND TAEMIN CAN PUT HIS ARMS AROUND SHIN AE’S SHOULDER ALREADY.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I

 HOPE YOU LIKED MY UPDATE.. ^^ I REALLY DID MY BEST.. KEKE~ PLS. KEEP ON COMMENTING GUYS.. I LOVE YOU ALL..