"THE WEDDING"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

HONG KI POV

After I talked to Taemin regarding what happened to Gwangjju, I really felt guilty. I should also ask for forgiveness to her mother. I planned to go to their hometown after our meeting that day. And now, I am here, standing In front of my fake mother-in-law’s house. I was looking and standing when she suddenly went out. She was frozen to see me but her eyes was unreadable. Does she hates me? but why I can see some sparks on her eyes? does she want to cry? She was about to go inside again when I came up running behind her and grabbed her arms but in a right way.

Hae Sun : *voice shaking* what are you doing here?

Hong Ki : eomonim. I came here to say sorry. I’ve heard that Taemin and Shin Ae went here last day. I’m sorry for lying. We didn’t mean too.

Hae Sun : *looked mad at Hong Ki* you didn’t mean too??? Hong Ki I’ve trusted you more than my daughter. I thought you are the real father of my grandson. I thought you love my daughter but that was all an act!

Hong Ki : aniya eomonim. i am not lying when I said I love your daughter. I truly love Shin Ae and your grandson. I mean it.

Hae Sun : if you love my daughter why did you gave her to that Taemin?! he is not good for my daughter! He never took care my Shin Ae! he left her suffer and be drifted to someone else! You deserved my daughter Hong Ki. She deserves you.

Hong Ki : *smiled weakly* I’m happy that your sympathy is on me eomonim, but to tell you honestly, I am the reason why they met again. I gave her up because I know I will never replaced Taemin on her heart.

Hae Sun : what?! But when you were staying here I saw her happy. I saw her smiles.

Hong Ki : eomonim, did you ever stayed with your daughter for a long time?

Hae Sun : *silent*

Hong Ki : a mother should know if her daughter is really happy or not. Despite of those laughters and smiles she showed in front of us.. when the dark eats the sky, she turned to the old Shin Ae. she was crying silently on her bed. Missing the guy whom she really loved. Eomonim, I know lying to you and hiding you all the truths are very cruel. But it’s not enough for you to pushed your own daughter. She loved you as much as she loved that guy.

Hae Sun : why are you helping them?

Hong Ki : because love is not all about selfishness. Eomonim you should know that.

Hae Sun : taemin…… does he really love my Shin Ae?

Hong Ki : he loves your daughter more than I do eomonim. so please learn to accept them. They went to their family last day and I heard that Shin Ae was treated very nice there. Taemin’s family never questioned her even though they have already a baby. Eomonim… *hold’s Hae Sun’s hands* I love how you treat me as a real son-in-law. But I hate to know that you can’t accept Taemin as your real one.

Hae Sun : *cried* Hong Ki… I thought you are the one for my Shin Ae.

Hong Ki : *hugged Hae Sun* eomonim.. just give Taemin a chance to prove to you that He is more deserving than me.

Hae Sun : *pulled back from the hug* is he your friend?

Hong Ki : he’s been my friend since we debut eomonim. I saw how he struggled to survive a day without Shin Ae. I really want to tell to him that she was safe. But Shin Ae was so stubborn that she didn’t want Taemin to know where she is about. But believe me eomonim… Taemin is a good boy. He knows every mood swings of Shin Ae. he cried so much when he knew he totally lost her.

Hae Sun : …………………………

Hong Ki : one week more to go before their wedding eomonim. Shin Ae will be happy to see you on her wedding. The presence of a parent is the most precious thing in a wedding. I know you pushed her already away but Shin Ae can’t do that and so was you. you are one. Only one blood runs through your veins. Even the world will end, you can’t deny the fact that she is your daughter. Your only daughter.

Hae Sun : Hong Ki thank you. I was just really blinded of my anger when I knew about this things. I was so shocked that Hong Min called Taemin appa when I knew you are his appa.

Hong Ki : *smiled* I will always remain as his appa eomonim. I’ll always be with your son and grandson. Nothing will change.

Hae Sun : when and where is the wedding?

 

>>>>>>SHIN AE WAS SITTING AT THE COUCH WATCHING TV WITH TAEMIN LYING ON HER LAP. HONG MIN WAS PLAYING HIS TOYS AT THE FLOOR. SHIN AE WAS BRUSHING TAEMIN’S HAIR THROUGH HER FINGERS WHEN TAEMIN’S PHONE RANG.<<<<<<<<

Taemin : *answered the call* yobosaeyo?

Min Jae : Taemin?

Taemin : who’s this?

Min Jae  : it’s me Min Jae!!

Taemin : oh! *became happy* Min Jae nuna!

Min Jae : omo!~ how are you? thank god it’s still your number!

Taemin : *laughed* we are fine Nuna. How about you?

Min Jae : well totally fine. how’s my best friend?

Taemin : she’s here. Wanna talk to her?

Min Jae : sure!

Taemin : *gave the phone to Shin Ae* It’s Min Jae nuna.

Shin Ae : *took the phone excitedly* Min Jae yah?!!!

Min Jae : oh my!! Shin Ae!!!!!!

Shin Ae : min Jae!!!! *jumping*

Min Jae : how are you? yah babo! I’ve been calling your old number but I can’t reach it anymore! You’re gone for three years and now you are with Taemin again with your son?

Shin Ae : with OUR son Min Jae. Taemin’s son.

Min Jae : oh my god.. Shin Ae you really took advantage on him!

Shin Ae : yah! *pout* it’s because I love him!

Min Jae : *laughed* well, when is the wedding?

Shin Ae : omo.. ye! Next week. Can you make it?

Min Jae : hell of course! It’s my best friends’s wedding to my old friend. *chuckled*

Shin Ae : *excited* chincha??? You’re going home?!

Min Jae : ye ye.. not so loud ok? I’m not deaf.

Shin Ae : *jumping again* omo!!!~ I’m so excited to meet you again. It’s been 5 years.

Min Jae : yeah, and my son is already 4.

Shin Ae : are you going to bring him also here?

Min Jae : wanna meet my husband too?

Shin Ae : oh sure! I’d love too!

Min Jae : ok then we need to hang up now. I just want to hear your voice again. *laughed*

Shin Ae : ne.. I missed you bessy.

Min Jae : I missed you more. So! See you next week Ms. Bride?

Shin Ae : ne..

Min Jae : arasseo.. bye bye.

Shin Ae : bye bye.

=END CALL=

Shin Ae : yeobo!!!!! *screamed and jump over Taemin*

Taemin : yah! Yeobo… you are so heavy!

Shin Ae : *so happy* yeobo.. yeobo…

Taemin : what? Say it.

Shin Ae : Min Jae will attend on our wedding next week! She will let us meet her son and his husband!

Taemin : *smiled* so you’re excited? *fixed Shin Ae’s hair*

Shin Ae : *nodded happily*

SHIN AE WAS ON TOP OF TAEMIN. SHE WAS SITTING ON HIS LAP FACING HER AND HER ARMS ARE AROUND TAEMIN’S NECK. IT’S AN AWKWARD POSITION BUT THEY DIDN’T MIND IT. THEY WERE CUT WHEN KEY OPENNED THE DOOR AND SHOUTED AT THEM.

Key : *shouted* yah!!

THE TWO WAS SHOCKED. TAEMIN IMMEDIATELY STOOD UP LETTING SHIN AE FELL AT THE COUCH. THAT’S WHY SHIN AE GLARED TAEMIN.

Taemin : hyung. What are you doing here?

Key : and what do you think you two doing?? Don’t you know your son is in front of you?! get a room!

Shin Ae : but oppa, Hong Min is busy playing his toy. he won’t notice us.

Key : *scoffed* even though! you should still be aware in your surroundings!

Shin Ae : *pout* mianhae…

Taemin : she’s just happy hyung. Min Jae nuna called and she said she’ll attend on our wedding.

Key : jeongmalyeo? Oh jinjjaro?

Taemin : yep! *smiled*

Key : omo!!!! Min Jae!!!! *screamed and suddenly he hugged Shin Ae jumping with her.*

Shin Ae : *shocked, frozen*

Taemin : *trying to pull Key* hyung! Hyung!!! I think that’s more unpleasant in Hong Min’s eyes! be aware in your surroundings!!!

Key : oh! Mianhae.. *pulled back from their hug* I’m just happy that Min Jae will be coming back here in Korea after so many years.!

Shin Ae : ye.. nado oppa….

Key : OMG! I can’t wait!

Taemin : *pout* it seems like you are all excited on our wedding because of Min Jae nuna and not because I’ll be officially Shin Ae’s husband.

Shin Ae : omo… my yeobo is sulking.. *hugged Taemin* of course not. I am excited to be with you also on that day. Don’t be sad. *kissed Taemin’s cheeks*

Key : *smiled* have you already bought your outfits for that day?

Taemin : I don’t have yet. I was waiting for you. *smiled*

Key : as usual, still me. *sighed* I came here to get Shin Ae. we will look for her wedding dress.

Taemin : shouldn’t supposed to be me who will accompany her?

Key : well… I want to chose the best for her. so you. stay here and take good care Hong Min. Shin Ae go and get change. We’ll go and buy you a wedding dress. 

Shin Ae : *looked at Taemin*

Key : don’t worry. I’ll choose the best for you.

Taemin : *smiled sweetly to Shin Ae then signaled her to go upstairs and change.*

SHIN AE IMMEDIATELY WENT UPSTAIRS AND CHANGED. AFTER SHE CHANGED, THEY FINALLY WENT TO THE WEDDING DRESS SHOP.

Girl : *bowed 90 degrees* good morning sir. welcome to our shop.

Key : good morning. Uhm.. well, I want to buy a wedding dress for my friend who will get marry next week. Where can we see some good designs?

Girl : this way sir.. *motioned her hands leading the way*

THEY ARRIVED INTO A BIG ROOM WITH PLENTY OF WEDDING DRESS. SHIN AE WAS AMAZED BECAUSE ALL OF THE WEDDING DRESS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL.

Key : you only need to choose one. So stop dreaming you’ll wear all of that. unless you want to marry many guys as many as this wedding dresses.*scanned the dresses* this wedding dress is for you and Hong Ki's wedding , this dress is for me and our wedding.. this dress is for---

Shin Ae : yah oppa! *pout*

Key : *chuckled* just joking.

Shin Ae : *still pouting*

Key : stop pouting and acting cute in front of me. I might regret setting you free before. You know, I still love you. I never turned my back on you. and I am also willing to accept Hong Min if ever you and me end up. *laughed*

Shin Ae : *laughed also* are you serious?

Key : yes. *scanning all the wedding dress.*

Shin Ae : *hugged Key*

KEY STOPPED WHAT HE WAS DOING. HE WAS SURPRISED AT SHIN AE’S HUG.

Key : what.. what are you doing?

Shin Ae : *rested her head at the back of Key* hugging you babo.

Key : and why?

Shin Ae : because I felt very thankful I met you. I know you’ve been pursuing Taemin to not let go of me when I left him. I know you did a lot for Taemin and for me. so I want to repay you through hug.

Key : Shin Ae, I said I still love you. don’t hug me. I might hug you back or the worst is. I might forget you are my friends future wife.

Shin Ae : I doubt. *chuckled*

Key : *smiled* fine. let go of me now.

Shin Ae : *let go Key*

Key : *faced Shin Ae* you are still as beautiful since the first time I saw you. your beauty is still stunning. *cupped Shin Ae’s face* even though you have already Hong Min… you are still y and it seems like nothings change!

Shin Ae : *chuckled* really? So I’m gorgeous.

Key : not just like as me. *laughed*

Shin Ae : almighty Diva Key. *laughed also.

>>>>>>>>>>>AFTER SHIN AE AND KEY LOOKED FOR HER WEDDING DRESS, THE NEXT DAY, KEY ALSO ACCOMPANY TAEMIN FOR HIS TUXEDO. THE WEDDING WILL BE PRIVATE. A PRIVATE WEDDING. ONLY FEW REPORTERS ARE INVITED. THE RECEPTION WILL BE AT MR. LEE SOO MAN’S ‘GIFT’ FOR THE NEW COUPLE.<<<<<

 

FINALLY! THE MOST AWAITED DAY OF THE YEAR… THE WEDDING OF LEE TAEMIN AND SONG SHIN AE! SHIN AE WAS SITTING AT HER ROOM. SHE WAS NERVOUS. WHILE SHE WAS BREATHING HARDLY, THE DOOR OPENNED JUST TO REVEAL HER BEST FRIENDS.

Min Jae : now who’s nervous?

Shin Ae : *happy* Min Jae yah! *stood up and hugged Min Jae* I’m glad you made it.

Min Jae : of course! You are my best friend.

Des : finally, you’ll be able to be with the one you really loved. Congratulations bessy.

Shin Ae : *smiled with Teary eyes* I’m really getting married… I can’t believe it.

Cathy : we are so happy for you bez. You deserve to be happy. *hugged Shin Ae*

Shin Ae : *hugged back* thank you.

THEY HUGGED EACH OTHER. BUT THEY WERE STOP WHEN SOMEONE KNOCKED THE DOOR.

Min Jae : I’ll go and open it.

Shin Ae : *nodded*

Min Jae : auntie Hae Sun.

SHIN AE WAS FROZEN. DOES SHE HEAR HER MOTHERS NAME? SHE RAN TOWARDS THE DOOR AND SHE SAW HER MOTHER STANDING THERE. SHIN AE IMMEDIATELY HUGGED HER MOTHER AND CRIED.

Shin Ae : eomma… eomma you came….

Hae Sun : *patted Shin Ae’s back* yah.. uljjima. Your make up will be ruin.

Shin Ae : *sniffed then pulled back the hug.*

HER BESTFRIENDS DECIDED TO GO OUT NOW SINCE THE MOTHER AND DAUGHTER NEEDS PRIVACY.

Hae Sun : *wiped Shin Ae’s tears*

Shin Ae : eomma… thank you for coming on my wedding. I thought you really hate me.

Hae Sun : I do really hate you. but Hong Ki came to me the day after you went to my house. And he explained to me everything.

Shin Ae : Hong… Hong Ki oppa?

Hae Sun : ne.. Hong Ki… he convinced me to go to your wedding and to give you my blessings. I’m sorry Shin Ae for not listening to you and to Taemin. I hope he forgives me.

Shin Ae : Taemin understands you eomma. You shouldn’t worry too much.

Hae Sun : is he really good? Does he really love you?

Shin Ae : eomma.. you think if he doesn’t love me he’ll marry me?

Hae Sun : I hope this wedding isn’t fake. Ok?

Shin Ae : *laughed* it’s not fake eomma. This all true. No acting. I am really giving my heart to the real person I really love.

Hae Sun : *cried and hugged Shin Ae* I hope you’ll be happy with him my daughter.

Shin Ae : *hugged also her mom* I will eomma.. I will…

MEANWHILE AT GROOMS ROOM…

Taemin : *walking left from right*

Onew : yah.. will you please stop walking? I am already dizzy looking at you.

Taemin : hyung…. Hyung I’m nervous! Hell! Why am I like this? I’ve never felt nervous like this before! Not even when we debut!

Onew : *laughed* relax men. Everything is fine. no need to be nervous. Sit down please.

TAEMIN OBEYED ONEW AND SAT DOWN BESIDE HIM.

Taemin : *calmed* hyung… gomawo..

Onew : gomawo? Wae?

Taemin : for being with me the whole time.

Onew : *smiled* what do you mean?

Taemin : it’s you who helped me before when me and Shin Ae are still starting. Whenever I’m hurt because of Key hyung and her, you always comfort me. I still remember when you asked me if it’s painful seeing and hearing how Key hyung confessed to Shin Ae. how you get angry when I chose a ring for them. You helped me to forget Shin Ae for two months. You also suffered a lot because of me. you know.. not all hyungs know my true feelings. Only you. I cried in front of you. I blurted all my thoughts and feelings in front of you. and now we are getting married.. you are still with me. you’ve been a part of my journey. Thanks hyung.

Onew : *patted Taemin’s back* no need to thank me. it’s my job as the eldest and leader of the group. You deserved what’s happening right now. take good care of your wife and never hurt her again ok? and if you have a problem.. just don’t forget to call me. I’ll be there 24/7.

Taemin : sure thing hyung! *smiled*

Key : *entered the room* Maknae.. time to prepare yourself. The wedding will start in any minute.

Taemin : hyung. Can I talk to you?

Key : wae?

Onew : I need to go. I still need to look for Luna.

Key : yah, are you two dating?

Onew : *smiled* you think?

Key : well hyung, good luck.

Onew : *laughed* ne.. gomawo. I leave you two now. bye. Taemin don’t be nervous. Hwaiting!

Taemin : ne hyung. Hwaiting!

ONEW LEFT THE ROOM ALREADY.

Key : what do you want to say baby?

Taemin : I am still your baby even I’ll getting married eomma?

Key : *acting like to cry then hugged Taemin* of course Taeminnie.. you will always be my baby.

Taemin : *hugged Key* hyung… I just want to say sorry. and thank you.

Key : *pulled back the hug* sorry? for what?

Taemin : for stealing Shin Ae from you.

Key : *chuckled* you didn’t stole her from me babo. I gave her to you. you think I’ll let you steal her from me? aniya! I willingly gave her to you.

Taemin : are you not regretting letting her go?

Key : well… some of my part saying yes. but MORE on my part saying no. yes because she was a very perfect girl for me. No because she doesn’t deserved me and she deserved someone better than me or maybe her and that’s you.

Taemin : do you think I can protect her hyung?

Key : yes of course! And you should. She’s all yours in any minute. she will change her last name to Lee so you should do all your best to protect her. not only her but also your son.

Taemin : you’ll be with me right?

Key : not only SHINee but all SM artists. Plus! FT Island. You know, Hong Ki hyung will never leave you and his ‘OLD’ family.

Taemin : *smiled*

Key : arasseo. Let’s fix your make up and dress now.

>>>HAE SUN ALREADY WENT OUTSIDE WHEN HONG KI WENT TO SHIN AE’S ROOM<<<

Shin Ae : oppa! *happy*

Hong Ki : ready? I’ll accompany you to the altar.

Shin Ae : *nodded in a row*

Hong Ki : you are so beautiful. Taemin doesn’t know how lucky he is being you as his wife.

Shin Ae : aigoo oppa. stop joking.

Hong Ki : *laughed* cha! Kaja!

 

IT’S A GARDEN WEDDING. THE CONCEPT IS A FAIRYTALE WEDDING. THIS WAS ALL PLANNED BY SNSD. THEY REALLY WANT ALSO THE BEST FOR TAEMIN. SNSD LOOKED TAEMIN AS A PRINCE THAT’S WHY THEY DECIDED TO DO A FAIRYTALE CONCEPT.

 

 

 

TAEMIN WAS ALREADY STANDING IN FRONT WAITING FOR SHIN AE TO WALK THROUGH THE ISLE. SHE WILL BE ACCOMPANIED BY HONG KI SINCE SHE HAS NO FATHER ALREADY. WHEN HONG KI GAVE SHIN AE’S HANDS TO TAEMIN, HONG KI WHISPERED SOMETHING TO HIM.

“take good care of her or else your past three years will be forever.”

 

TAEMIN SMILED AND NODDED TO HONG KI. THEY WENT IN FRONT OF THE ALTAR AND EXCHANGED VOWS. AFTER SAYING THEIR ‘I DO’S’ THEY PUT THE RINGS ON EACH OTHERS FINGERS.

 

PRIEST : I PRONNOUNCED YOU MAN AND WIFE.

 

THE PEOPLE IN THE CROWD STARTED TO CLAP THEIR HANDS.

 

PRIEST : YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE.

 

TAEMIN DID WHAT THE PRIEST SAYS. AND AFTER THAT KISS, THEY FACED THE CROWD AND THEY SAW HOW KEY WIPED HIS TEARS WITH THE TIP OF HIS HANDKERCHIEF WHILE JONG HYUN PATTING HIS BACK. ONEW WAS SO HAPPY CLAPPING HIS HANDS BESIDE LUNA.

AFTER THE CEREMONY, THEY IMMEDIATELY HEAD TO THE RECEPTION.

BEFORE THE PARTY STARTS, LEE SOO MAN SPOKE FIRST :

LSM : everyone.. you see, this venue is very unfamiliar to all of you. well, from now on you should be familiar now. because this house will be the new house of Mr. and Mrs. Lee Taemin.

 

ALL OF THEM WERE SURPRISED AND HAPPY.

Taemin : sir. thank you.

LSM : congratulations for the both of you. I wish you two won’t fight anymore and learn how to solve problems together. Don’t divorce ok?!

EVERYONE LAUGHED SO WITH THE NEWLY WED.

Taemin : we just got married sir. why are you talking about the divorce?

LSM: nothing. Just to warn you. I don’t like that ok.

Shin Ae : I won’t leave Taemin sir. I promised. *hugged Taemin’s arms*

Taemin : so was I. *smiled*

LSM : that’s good then. So.. let’s start the eating time!

HONG MIN ALL ALONG, HE WAS WITH HONG KI. HONG KI TAKE GOOD CARE OF HONG MIN FIRST WHILE HIS PARENTS ARE ENJOYING THEIR DAY. THE WEDDING DAY PASSED SO FAST. ALL THE VISITORS HAD ALREADY WENT TO THEIR OWN RESPECTIVE HOUSES. HONG MIN WAS TO SORE AND TIRED THAT’S WHY HE WAS ALREADY ASLEEP BEFORE FT ISLAND LEFT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY! one more chapter to go.. we'll going to say bye bye to shin ae and Taemin.. :') Hope you liked my update.. ^^ pls. leave some comments..