"DO YOU KNOW WHAT CHEAT MEANS?"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

>>>>>>>>>LEE’S RESIDENCE<<<<<<<<<<<

Hong Gi : shin ae, can we talk?

Shin Ae : wae oppa?

Hong Gi : *sat at the couch* it’s about you and Taemin.

Shin Ae : about us? What about us?

Hong Gi : Key… know already that Taemin is Hong Min’s real father.

Shin Ae : *widened eyes* oppa! how.. how did he knew?!

Hong Ki : I told him.

Shin Ae : *sat lifelessly at the couch*

Hong Ki : I’m sorry Shin Ae. I just want you to be happy with the person who will totally complete you.

Shin Ae : oppa wae….. why are you doing this to me?

Hong Ki : can you please be true to yourself even just for once Shin Ae? As what I have said before, you can lie to others but not to me.

Shin Ae : *bowed*

Hong Ki : *smiled* thank you for being with me for the whole three years. You don’t know how much you and Hong Min inspired me. you are the reason why I became strong and happy in every day I face…

Shin Ae : *cried*

Hong Ki : I won’t forget you Shin Ae yah, you’ve been all my first. Even though we didn’t kissed in lips, I still felt great that kissing you in the cheeks is ok. *chuckled* Taemin doesn’t know how lucky he is having a good wife like you.

Shin Ae : *wiped her tears* oppa… are you really going to give us to Taemin? is that what you really want?

Hong Ki  :  it’s not that I like it Shin Ae yah.. me myself doesn’t like to give you to SHINee again. In fact, I don’t like you to be with him again and leave me. 

Shin Ae : then why are you pushing us away from you?

Hong Ki : it’s because that’s the right thing to do. letting you go can make all these lies straight.

Shin Ae : how about Sulli? Do you think Sulli will just let Taemin go? And what if Taemin will deny that Hong Min was my son?

Hong Ki : Taemin won’t do that Shin Ae. he still loves you. and he will accept you and his son.

Shin Ae : *worried*

Hong Ki : don’t worry about Sulli. We have Almighty Key who worked really hard for the sake of his Baby Taemin. *chuckled*

Shin Ae : *looked at Hong Ki* how can you still manage to smile and laugh like that when you already know that one day you will wake up without us anymore with you?

Hong Ki : *stopped laughing and hugged Shin Ae tightly* you’ll gonna miss me right?

Shin Ae : not only me but also Hong Min. he only know you as his father. How can we explain it to him?

Hong Ki : *pulled back his hug* I’ll try to explain to him everything. I hope he’ll understand.

Shin Ae : will he gonna hate me?

Hong Ki : hong min is still kid. I know he can adjust immediately.

>>>>>>>>>>>>SHINee DORM<<<<<<<<<<<<

Taemin was watching a cartoon show with a big smile on his lips. His hyungs were busy at the kitchen. Onew was helping Key cooking for their lunch while Jong Hyun and Min Ho are eating sweet potatoes. While they are on their own worlds, someone banged the Door. and when they looked who it is, it was Sulli. With an angry face and with a bad vibes.

Key : *still continuing cooking* don’t you know how to knock my dear?

Sulli : where is Taemin?!

Key : *faced Sulli* where is your 'my' in every word every time you mention his name?

Sulli : oppa where is he?! I don’t have time for you ok?!

Key : as if I have also time for you. tch! *rolled his eyes* ‘OUR’ Taemin is watching at the living room!

SULLI IMMEDIATELY WENT AT THE LIVING ROOM AND THERE SHE WAS ALMOST PISSED WHEN SHE SAW TAEMIN LAUGHING IN FRONT OF THE TELEVISION.

Sulli : so this is the reason why you didn’t arrived at our meeting place?!

Taemin : *shocked. Stood up immediately and his smiles fades* Sulli..

Sulli : I thought you’ll gonna explain it to me what happened last day?!

Taemin : *winced then scratched his head*

Sulli : Oppa!!!!!!

Taemin : sulli don’t shout. I’m only in front of you.

Sulli : but you’re not answering me!!! is it true? Is it true that you are with Shin Ae unnie last day?! Is it true oppa?!

Taemin : *gulped* ne..

Sulli : *slapped Taemin’s face*

Key : *shouted at Sulli while holding a ladle* yah!!!! Why did you slapped my precious Taemin?!! *he was about to step forward to slap also Sulli but Jong Hyun pulled his arms*

Jong Hyun : Key no. just don’t mind them. It’s a couple fight.

Key : let me go Jong Hyun. Let me hit his face with this ladle.

Onew : *stole the ladle at Key’s hand* that’s a big no no Key.

Key : *gritted his teeth*

Taemin :  why did you slapped me?

Sulli : it’s because you cheated me!

Taemin : *scoffed and pissed* I just said I was with her last day and you slapped me already?! And you even jumped into conclusion that I cheated you?!

Sulli : yes! she was your ex girlfriend! Meeting her means cheating with your girl already!

Taemin : you know what sulli, when I cheated Shin Ae before, she didn’t even hit me. she didn’t even slapped my face. Even once! Yes she said a painful words to me, but I just preferred her to hit me rather than hearing those hurtful words…

Sulli : I don’t care if she didn’t hit you! I’m not Her! if I was cheated by my boyfriend, I’ll slapped him!!

Taemin : do you know what cheat means? Do you know what cheats like? Cheating is like what we've done with her when I am still with Shin Ae!!! *shouted in front of Sulli* That’s cheating! The biggest mistake I have ever done in my whole life that I almost suffered for almost three years!

Sulli : *stepped back. afraid that their conversation will end at break up*

Taemin : so don’t mention that words again because it’s not the term for what happened last day!!

Sulli : do you still love her??!

Taemin : *stopped*

Sulli : *verge of tears*oppa answer me!

Taemin : yes.

SHINee FROM BEHIND RELEASED A SMILE ON WHAT THEY HEARD.

Sulli : op..oppa…

Taemin : I’m sorry. but can we stop this play now? I can’t go on with you anymore. I still love Shin Ae. and she will only be the girl I will love for the rest of my life.

Sulli : *cried but still mad with his tone* oppa. are you blind? She’s already married and the worst is, she’s already has a son!! She’s a !!!! After she dated Key oppa, she dated you! and after you, she married Hong Ki oppa!!! she was a gold digger! A girl who only cares to catch a guy!!!

Taemin : *pissed off.* STOP JUDGING HER!!!!!!!

Sulli : why do you still love her despite of having a son with other guy?!

Taemin : *looked dreadfully at Sulli* it’s not other guy Sulli. Hong Min is my son!

Sulli : *shocked* wha..what? what did.. did you say oppa???

Taemin : Sulli, before we broke up, Shin Ae is pregnant. And it was me the father but she decided to kept it from me because  she was really hurt when she knew what happened to us.

Sulli : *trying to calm. Faked a smile* you are kidding right? You can’t be the father of that kid… no.. *shooked her head in a row*

Key : try to accept it Sulli. You and Taemin is really impossible.

Sulli : I can’t… I can’t…. *walked out*

>>>long silence<<<

Taemin : *shut his eyes and released a deep sighed then thrown his body at the couch*

Key : gwaenchana? *caressed Taemin’s lap*

Onew : you did a great job. It’s my very first time seeing you so mad.

Taemin : *gave a lazy smile*

Min Ho : you should continue that attitude maknae. You still need that fighting spirit when the whole world will know that you are already a father.

Taemin : *covered his face*

Key : don’t worry. SM family will be with you. don’t be afraid.. *smiled at Taemin*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm sorry for the short update.. because i updated MBLAQ's concert in Jakarta today.. :) mucg much love to all my subscribers, reader and those who kept on commenting.. i love you all... ♥♥