'I STOLE HER FROM HIM"

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

SHIN AE POV

Key dragged me until in our room. He pulled me and threw me at the bed. I land hardly at the soft bed but i still managed to stand immediately. I swear, I am really afraid on him that time. Why does he is so mad at me? but I was surprised when he shouted at me “why did you do that?! Why did you apologize to her?! Why did you bowed in front of her???!!!!” Key shouted at me. “wae? is it bad? You humiliated her.” I answered. “So? She was used to it. And she’s not even invited at our table!” key shouted at me again “I know! But why do you need to embarrassed her through your harsh words? She’s still a girl. A person who has a heart! And to tell you Key, even though she was your ex, you must still respect her! If she hurts you before, it’s already your past! If you already moved on, you should forgotten that already!” I shouted back at him. “That’s the point! I was so hurt when she left me! She chose being with her ex boyfriend than me!! Why does she need to deny me to her friends? Why does she need to let me find myself on my own shadow?!! I want her to suffer also!!! I want her to feel that leaving me is her biggest mistake!!!” Key shouted back. It’s getting more confusing on my part. Is he using me to let Nicole felt that she must be sorry for broking up with him?? “Key, please clear it to me. are you cold to her because you still love her?” I asked with a hurt tone. Key didn’t answer back. He remained silent. But his facial expression turns into a confused face. “Key answer me.. do you still love her?” I asked calmly but can’t help not to feel jealous, he still didn’t answer me. The truth is I really don’t want to hear what he will say. I want him to say yes but the other part of me says “key please say no.” it’s getting more confusing on my part. I really don’t know what would I feel. I want his answer badly. “KEY!!!!!!” I shouted at him. he was startled. He looked at me. “yes. I still love her. sorry.. I tried to use you to forget her.” he whispered while looking down. My jaw dropped. I want to say something but I ended up sighing so deep. I bit my lips and nodded slowly. I touched my hair. I can’t take it anymore. I don’t love him but why do I feel pain? We only used each other. I tried my best to love you. But you just hurt me. while I was spacing, I saw key trying to hold my hands. But I moved my hands away from him. I can’t let him hold my hands. We are both dirty. We played our own hearts. We betrayed our own love ones. We didn’t gave freedoms to our hearts. “chagiya… I’m sorry. I’m trying to love you. Yes I was really trying hard…” key apologized. I looked at him and I saw him crying.

“Key, let me think first. It’s giving me a headache. I can’t think properly as of now.” I said. key almost bowed in front of me. he cried more when he heard what I said. “Please don’t leave me Shin Ae, I love you.” Key said while sobbing. “no, you don’t love me. Let’s stop pretending Key.” Right then, I left him alone in our room. I want to cry. I walked as far as I can. eventhough I really don’t know where I’ll go. I am in pain. I am really hurt. While I was walking, suddenly my tears fell. I wiped it sarcastically. Why are you crying Shin Ae? You should be happy. You won’t felt guilty now. Key himself admits it already. He doesn’t love you. He loves Nicole.

 

I sat down at the Bermuda grass when I felt tired. There were no people around. Only me. Alone. Feeling the warm breeze. It’s refreshing.

 

After an hour, I thought again about key and me. Do I need to break up with him? I should I also confess to him. having a relationship with him is a big mistake. All wrong. He used me. I used him. We just used each other to cover the pains that our love ones did. I love key. But as a friend. I don’t want to lose him also since he was so good, caring and sweet. But stupid eyes! Why am I still crying????!  I really felt dizzy. I want to take a rest. I think it’s not bad if I’ll close my eyes even just for a while.

 

JONG HYUN POV

I knocked at Key’s room. But no one opened it. Since no one bothers to open it, I opened the door. All I saw was Key sitting at the bed. His elbows on his knees and his palms were covering his face. “Key, gwaenchana?” I asked him. he lifted his head and  I saw his swollen eyes. “wae? what happened? Why are you crying? Where’s Shin Ae?” I asked him and sat immediately beside Key to comfort him. “hyung… She left me already.” He cried. “who? Shin Ae? Left? Wae? we… wait a minute..” shook his head. “I’m.. I’m confused. What do you mean?” I asked him again. “Shin Ae already knew that I don’t love her. that I still loved Nicole.” He said. I was shock.

“how.. how did she knew about it?” “she asked me, and I answered her.” Key said. “are you crazy?! Why did you said it???!” I almost shouted at him. I want to hit him. that’s what I want to do. but I can’t since I saw him suffering also. “I just don’t want to lie anymore hyung. That’s why.” He answered shortly. “where is she now?” I asked him. “I don’t know hyung, she left without any words.” He answered Covering his face again. “call her. she’s not aware in this place. She might get lost.” I command to him. “hyung, she won’t answer my call. She hates me.” he said. “just try.” I added. He took out his phone and dialed her number. It was ringing but no one answering it. “see hyung, she’s not answering it.” Key threw his phone at the bed. “eotohke? Tsk!... give me her number, I’ll call her.” I offered my palm on him. he picked his phone at the bed and gave it to me. I saved her number and call her. but no one is answering. I kept on dialing her number but she’s not answering it. “hyung eotae?” key asked me worriedly. “she’s not answering.” I said then turned off my call. “where is she?” key was worried. “let’s just wait her to come back. maybe she just need time.” I patted Key’s shoulder.

 

ONEW, MIN HO AND TAEMIN POV

Taemin : (playing the straw of his juice. Then he’ll change his position from left to right again)

Minho : (annoyed) yah Taemin ah~ will you please stop doing that? I am really annoyed.

Taemin : hyung, does Shin Ae nuna and Key hyung are ok?

Minho : wae? are you praying that they will broke up?

Taemin : (shouted at Min ho) HYUNG!!!! Of course not! I know they won’t separate. They are so in love with each other!

Onew : will you please be honest even just once taemin? (eating chicken nuggets)

Taemin : honest? What do you mean hyung?

Onew : about the break up. I know you want them to break up.

Taemin : (pouted)

 

Onew : c’mon.malhae…

Taemin : arasseo arasseo… just… (whispered) little.. (demonstrated it using his fingers measuring the word little)

Min ho : (laughed) omo Taemin ah~ why are you so cute always?

Onew : (laughed) he’s cute but Shin Ae didn’t noticed him. hahaha~

Taemin : (pouted)

WHILE THE THREE WERE CRACKING JOKES AT THEIR ROOMS, THE TWO ARE WAITING FOR SHIN AE. IT’S ALMOST 6 PM IN THE EVENING BUT SHIN AE STILL NOT HOME. KEY STARTED TO WORRY ALREADY.

 

Key : hyung… (can’t stop walking from left to right. He don’t know what to do.) hyung why isn’t she here yet? (bite his nails)

Jong hyun : calm down key. (deep inside worried also)

Key : call her hyung… please. I can’t calm down anymore. If anything bad happens to her, I can’t forgive myself!

Jong hyun : arasseo. (dialed shin ae’s number)

 

BUT STILL NO ONE IS ANSWERING. JONG HYUN BECOMES MORE IMPATIENT.

Jong hyun : aish this girl! Why isn’t she answering our calls?!!

Onew : (peek at the door) aren’t you coming out for dinner?

Jong hyun : hyung… hyung come in. (pulled onew inside)

Onew : (innocent) wae? museon illyeo?

Key : (biting his nails)

Onew : (disgusted) yah~ hajima! (took off key’s fingers on his mouth) wait.. where’s.. (looking around) Shin Ae?

Jong hyun : that’s the problem hyung, she’s missing.

Onew : (he thought that jong hyun is playing a trick) mwo? Ey.. stop that joke jong hyun. You are really good in acting. Yes I knew that already. (laughed)

Jong hyun : I am not acting hyung.

Onew : (smirked)

Jong hyun : ask key.

Key : hyung… she went outside when we fought. We are trying to call her but she’s not answering our calls. She left here around 4 pm. But until now she didn’t came back. we are getting worried already. Hyung help us.. (begging)

Onew : (widened his eyes) mwo???! Oh chincharo???? Why didn’t you tell earlier. It’s already dark outside. She’s not aware here.

Jong hyun : help us to look for her.

Onew : Bangkok is so big. We can’t find her if only the three of us will look for her. let’s ask Min ho and Taemin also.

Jong hyun: no! don’t tell to Taemin.

Onew : (gets mad. He felt like Taemin wasn’t a part of them) Wae??! He must know it! he has the right!! You can’t hide it to him!! he’s been thinking Shin Ae for the whole day and now we won’t tell to him?! I think you guys are being so unfair to him!!

JONG HYUN WAS ABOUT TO SAY SOMETHING BUT KEY STOPPED HIM. HE HOLDS JONG HYUN’S SHOULDER.

Key : he must know it hyung (he said calmly) I stole her from him.

Onew  and Jong hyun : *shock*

Jong hyun : what do you mean?

Key : I know Taemin likes Shin Ae but I pretend not to know it.

Onew : you!!!!! (grabbed Key’s collar)

Jong hyun : (tried to stopped Onew) hyung… hyung stop. No please. Don’t fight. It’s not the right time for that. We need to find Shin Ae before the sky will eat by the dark.

Onew : (gritted his teeth, controlling his anger) we are not yet finish key! (pushed Key)

Key : (looked down)

Jong hyun : let’s go..

 

TAEMIN AND MIN HO ARE SITTING AT THE LOBBY. TAEMIN WAS DRINGKING BANANA MILK.

WHILE MINHO WAS WATCHING A SOCCER GAME AT HIS MINI TELEVISION.THEIR SILENT WORLD WAS DISTRUCTED WHEN A RUSHING THREE PEOPLE CAME TOWARDS THEM.

Taemin : *looked at Onew curiously* wae hyung?

Onew : Shin Ae is missing. Help us to find her. *onew grabbed his jacket at the couch then left*

Taemin : mwo?! *stood up*  since when?

Jong hyun : since after key and her fought.

Taemin : *run as fast  as he can*

 

SHIN AE POV

It’s already half dark when I woke up. Did I slept that long? I should go back now. I looked at my phone and I saw 50 missed calls. From Key and the rest are from unregistered number. I should go home now. they might worry too much already. I stood up and started to take a step. But then, I can’t remember where I came before. I was remembering it but I can’t. I took out my phone from my pocket. I ‘ll just call key to fetch me here. I was about to dial it but then my cellphone turned off. I opened it again but it was dead bat already. Omo… eotokhae… what now? I’m lost. I was really worried. I don’t know my way home. I walked and walked until I reached a lane. It was so silent and dark. I think only bad people will stay here. It’s getting darker and darker. I felt cold. I tried to ask where I am but no one understands me. they just say sorry or shook their heads. Key help me. I’m really scared.

 

TAEMIN POV

I was walking around, looking at all people whom I met at the streets. I tried to ask someone but they didn’t understand me. Everybody was looking at me. They even took some stolen pictures of mine. They recognized me. I even heard my name at those people I met. I don’t care. All I need to mind now is Shin Ae nuna. Nuna where are you? my mind asked worriedly. I dialed her number but it’s off. Please nuna don’t make me go crazy like this. I started to run when I noticed that people are getting thicker already. While I was running, I passed a dark lane. I stopped when I noticed someone was sitting there. I slowly walked backward and peeked who was it. She was like Shin Ae nuna. That’s why I asked her. “Shin Ae nuna?” I asked with unsure tone. WHen she heard me, she lifted her head. And I saw Shin Ae nuna, with a swollen eyes. “Taemin? Taemin ah? Is that you?” she asked with a shaking voice. I run towards her when she stood up and when I am sure that it was her. I hugged her tightly. And she hugged me back. “nuna…. Nuna thank God you’re safe..” I closed my eyes when I hugged her. I want to cry because of so much relieved. “Taemin… taemin… I’m, I’m so scared…” she said while crying. “sshh… don’t be scared now nuna. I’m here. You’re safe now.” I even tightened my hug. She didn’t refuse. She hugged me back. she even leaned more her head on my chest. “pls. don’t leave us again without any permission. You will kill us of so much worry.” I said. she nodded. I cupped her face and faced it closer to mine. she is still pretty even she cried so much. “how did you find… this place?” she asked me while looking down. She was shy that I was starring at her face. I smiled and hug her again. “I just felt…” I joked. “mwo? Felt? Yah, don’t joke around.” She said. I giggled and said “it’s true. I used my heart to find you.” I said. I thought she’ll gonna hate me on what I have said but I was wrong. she hugged me back. and I heard her chuckled. “babo taemin.” she mumbled. I back off hug her. “mwo? I heard that.” I pout. I was so happy that Shin Ae nuna laughed already. I smiled also. Giving her my sweetest smile ever. The moment was cut when Key hyung called. I answered his call. “hyung……………ne… I found her already. Don’t worry…………………..(looked at Shin Ae) she’s fine hyung. Just wait for us at the hotel. We will go home now………………ne… ne hyung… bye.” I turned off the phone. “is that… key?” she asked while looking at the ground. “ne nuna. He was so worried about you. let’s go home now.” I took her hands. For the first time in my life, I was holding the hand of the girl I love. It’s only 5 minutes ride when we arrived. The SHINEE are all waiting at the lobby. When Key saw us, Key hyung run towards us and hugged Shin Ae nuna so tight. And that’s the time when I let go off her hands. T__T

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT GUYS, PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS.. ^^ KEEP ON SUBSCRIBBING.. SARANGHAE ♥♥