LEE TAEMIN?

"MAKNAE'S LOVE"

 

SHIN AE POV

 

I woke up in the morning around 9:00 am since it was my wake up time. I stood up from my bed, went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and took some shower. I am already third year in college. That’s why my schedule is about late. My class will start around 3:00 pm and it ends around 9:00 pm. When I went down stairs, I saw my aunt cooking at the kitchen. I sat in front of the table and waited for the food to serve. Oh! By the way! My mom is in province taking good care of my dongsaeng. Well if you’ll gonna ask me if what kind of girl I am.. uhmmm.. let’s just say I am the typical girl that never talks to someone whom I really don’t like to talk with. I am a bit “clueless” and a “slow” person. Not that smart enough. But my friends kept on saying that I am “smart” but just lazy. Hahaha. Well I think they are right since I am very good in English, mathematics, and history. The most I hate subject was BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS and all related to science! It really . I really don’t listen to that subject. I really hate it when they are talking about the , the dissecting portion, the menstruation process, symptoms of pregnancy, infancy… and so on and so far.  Urgghh! i am absolutely not interested! and oh! I was also a bit childish. Keke.. While I was looking to nowhere, my aunt tapped my shoulder and she said that the food is already at the table. My aunt is a widow. No child at all, after her and my so called “uncle” wedding, he died in a car accident and never left any remembrance of him for my aunt which is the “baby”. She treated me just like her own daughter. She gave me all the things I needed. She always supports me in all the decisions I make. And I am so thankful for that. I smiled at her and said “thanks aunt.” I ate my late breakfast and went back to my room, then I fixed my books and notes. after that, I laid again on my bed. Time runs so fast and when I opened my eyes, it was already 1 pm. I stood up on my bed again and went downstairs. “you fell asleep again? C'mmon, it’s already lunch.” My aunt said while putting the bowl on the table. “it’s so boring..” I sighed and seat at the chair. I helped my aunt washing the dishes after we ate then prepared myself to school. It’s still 2:30 but I am already outside our house and ready to go to school Since I’ll be walking. I really like walking than riding a bus. It’s an exercise and at the same time it’s a thrifty matter. While I was walking my phone suddenly vibrated it was from min jae. “annyeong cutie shin ae, I’m sorry, I can’t go to school today. Kindly just tell it to our prof. I am sick and experiencing a flu. thanks..” “aish.. this brat.” I whispered. Then I replied..  “arasseo! get well soon..” then I kept my phone at my pocket.

 

(class hours)

 

Finally! It’s already 9:00 in the evening. I was walking at the streets when suddenly I received a call. It’s from an unknown number. At first I hesitated to answer it. but in the end I still answered it. “yobosaeyo? Who is this?” I asked. “is this shin ae?” a man asked from the other line. “yes.. who is this?” I nervously asked. Who is this person? Why does he know me? what does he need? “Min Jae gave me your number, I am the manager of “kiss bar”, Min Jae cannot be able to perform tonight because she is sick. Many costumers are expecting that there will be a live performance today. Lee Ji Eun can’t make it tonight because she was busy preparing for her debut soon.  Then Min Jae recommend you to me. Can you perform tonight? Even just one song. pls. Song Shin Ae ssi.. “ the man begged me from the other line. “b-but sir….” I really don’t like to accept that offer. First I have a stage fright. Second I didn’t practiced. And third, if ever I’ll accept this it will be my first time to sing in front of many people. But this man from the other line really annoys me.. he was begging a lot. That’s why I said “yes”. for the sake of my friend. “but just this night ok?” I assured to the guy. “ok ok. Promise.” The guy from the other line answered happily.

 

SHINEE POV

 

Taemin : hyung, aren’t you planning to watch Min Jae nuna perform later at the bar?

Onew: *eating chicken at the kitchen* nope.. it will just cause a commotion. In fact, our manager doesn’t know that we goes out at night.

Taemin : *sighed*

Minho : why? Wanna watch her? *reading book*

Taemin : *nod while pouting*

Key: wae? do you like her taemin ah?

Taemin : *immediately shook his head* ani ani ani! It’s just that I want to see her again to perform on stage.

Jjong : but we just saw her performed last night. *looked to taemin with a curiosity.*

Taemin : this night and last night is definitely different. *stamps his feet*

Key : whoa.. now who’s angry?

Taemin : I ‘ll go watch her even without you guys.

Then taemin rushed outside the main door and went to the “kiss bar”.

 

SHIN AE POV

 

I was sitting at the main stage, holding my guitar and ready to perform. The bar is full. There are so many people. My heart starts to beat fast. I know I have the talent but I am really lock of confidence. My hands starts to sweat. Thanks to the spotlight in front of me, I can’t see the audience. Then, the light turned off, only the light from the stage left on and the crowd started to keep silent waiting for me to sing. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and started to strum my guitar

 

Scrolling through my cellphone for the 20th time today 
Reading that text you sent me again 
Though I memorized it anyway

It was in afternoon in December
When it reminded you of the day
When we bumped into each other 
But you didn't say hi cause I looked away 


And maybe that was the biggest mistake of my life
And maybe I haven't moved on since that night

Cause it's 12:51 and I thought my feelings were gone 
But I'm lying on my bed, thinking of you again
And the moon shines so bright, but I gotta dry these tears tonight 
Cause you're moving on and I'm not that strong to hold on any longer 

Oh oh oh oh... 


TAEMIN POV

I was sitting on the chair, ordered a juice and waited for Min Jae nuna to perform. When the lights turned off, and only the lights from the stage was on, I looked at the girl and I just noticed that it wasn’t MinJae nuna. She started singing.. she sang 1251 by krissy and Ericka. Her voice was so smooth. So lovely. I felt like there’s an angel singing at the bar. All the listeners are silently listening to her. She caught my eyes and ears. She was awesome. I wonder where did Kang Jae Moon ssi get her. As I was studying her face, her voice and how she strummed her guitar, I didn’t noticed that she already finished the song. she stood up from her sit and bowed. The audience were so silent. I looked at their faces and guess what, their mouth shaped like A.. hehe.. they were also amazed. Then she speak at the microphone. “I am sorry to disappoint you guys, it was really my very first time to sing in front of many people. I didn’t go under voice lesson plus I really do have stage fright. So sorry.. I’m so sorry..” she bowed 90 degrees from her left to right. Whoa.. really? It’s her first time to sing in front of many people? Didn’t go under voice lesson? And have a stage fright? Oh girl you’re kidding me right? You are such a professional performer in my eyes.then suddenly, the bar was filled of claps and cheers. They really do love her voice. They were amazed and can’t react immediately since they are still looking for their soul that was just took by her voice. After 30 minutes, I saw that girl who performed sitting at the corner alone. I decided to come over to her and ask her name. I was so confident that she wouldn’t recognize me since I wear a hood shirt and I wear a cap and an eyeglass.

 

SHIN AE POV

I was sitting alone at the corner and just waiting for Kang Jae moon ssi to allow me to go home now since it was already 11 pm.. but suddenly, I felt like someone walking towards me and when I looked up, I saw a let’s just say a nerd guy? But hey! A modern nerd guy. Do you know what I mean? fashionista nerd. Haha.. He is wearing grey hood shirt and a black cap with a big eyeglasses. Then I looked at him who-the-hell-are-you. He sat beside me comfortably. He stretched his arms and rested his arms at the sofa where my back is leaning. “hello.” He smiled at me widely. Wow, he is so cute. How come that there is a nerdy guy who is so cute this day? But of course as an educated and well mannered girl, I moved a little because he is sitting so close to me. “I’m sorry, did I scared you?” he asked again since he noticed that I moved and left a big space between us. “well who are you?” I asked him calmly, shyly and blushing. What?! I’m blushing? Aish! Why? Well is it because he is cute?   “can I get your number?” he said while smiling. What? My number? Oh gosh, he is so fast. “why? And… and wait, I am, I am asking who.. who are you, just answer me straightly.” I stuttered and not looking at him. “wanna know who I am?” he asked and moving closer to me. I pushed him slightly but he didn’t even moved. So? is that how am I weak now? i felt that my cheeks are getting hotter. I can’t look at him straightly. I am holding his chest as a distance from his chest to mine. he is moving his face closer to mine. I am looking at my left side so that we can’t make any stupid things. Is he insane? What does he trying to do? Does he wants to kiss me???? “y-yah…” I whispered to him. then I heard him chuckled. I looked at him with a so-what-is-funny look. “ok, I will reveal myself but please don’t be surprise. And promise me one thing. If I’ll reveal myself, give me your number ok?” he said. so what the hell is he talking about? He sounds like an idol. I think he already lost his mind because of so much intelligence? Haha, well I think so. “arasseo arasseo. Promise.” I fixed myself. I sat properly and waiting for his face to reveal. Then when he took of his eyeglasses, the hood of his shirt, and his cap, I almost forgotten to breath, (ok exaggerated (7_7)) my eyes are widened and my jaw dropped. “L-LEE… T-TAEMIN?”

 

HERE IS THE VIDEO OF 1251 ^^