SLOWLY MOVING ON [Chapter 19]

What Is Love?

 

 

 

SLOWLY MOVING ON

[Chapter 19]

 

 

                It was a rainy afternoon. Sunghee still hadn’t gone to school because she had gotten sick, and Sehun watched her sleep all day in her bedroom without any complaints. It seems like everyone else had no plans of going home because they are all still crammed up at Luhan’s house.

 

                “Chanyeol! What is this?!” Kris pointed down at the floor where a burn mark was visibly seen.

 

                Chanyeol was laying on the floor goofing around with Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.

 

                “Did you just burn Luhan’s floor?!” Kris looked at him.

 

                Tao mubbled and said, “Luhan gege will be so pissed.”

 

                Chanyeol gulped. “I …”

 

                “Yes he did.” Baekhyun spilled. “He was playing with fire.”

 

                “N-No I wasn’t!” Chanyeol’s big eyes were filled with guilt. “I-I didn’t mean to burn your floor hyung! I swear!”

 

                Kyungsoo laughed rolling on the floor. “It was Baekhyun hyung’s fault. He wanted a show down to see who has better powers..”

 

                Baekhyun kicked him. “T-That’s a lie!!”

 

                “I don’t care who did it!” Kris said. “Someone clean this up before Luhan and Lay gets home! He will flip if he sees this!”

 

                “Isn’t anyone worried where Jongin is??” Chanyeol tried to change the subject.

 

                “I’m already making it rain.” Suho told him. “I’m sure Jonging is somewhere close.”

 

                “Ehehe.. Well..” Chanyeol scratched his head. “Baekhyun was the mastermind!! So he should clean this all up!” He pointed to the charred floor.

 

                “It was your fault!” Baekhyun pointed. “You burnt Luhan’s floor so you clean it!”

 

                Kyungsoo just kept laughing.

 

                Suddenly the doorbell rang… Suho decided to check. “I’ll go get it.”

 

                He opened the door and laid eyes on Jongin and Hyunjae who were both soaked by the rain. “Uhhmm.. So.. What happened with you guys?” Suho looked at them both.

 

                Jongin madly rolled his eyes. “Don’t ask.”

 

                “Okay, wait here. You can’t go in wet or else Luhan will freak out about his floor.” Suho sighed. “I’ll go get towels.”

 

                “Make it quick hyung were freezing.” Kai added.

 

                Few minutes later Suho and Kris came holding towels. Suho handed one to Kai.

 

                Kris wrapped the towel around Hyunjae but she said, “N-No. I can do it my self. Thank you.” She stuttered.

 

                Kai glanced at them. Tch. Stupid girl.

 

                “Is something wrong Kai?” Suho asked, looking at Kai’s reactions.

 

                “N-No.” Kai shook his head.

 

                They all went inside.

 

                “You can go borrow some clothes from Sunghee up stairs.” Kris offered Hyunjae. “Don’t worry, Sehun is up there watching her.”

 

                “No. It’s fine. I’ll just wait for me to dry up.” She shook her head fervently.

 

                “No. You have to go change.” Kris demanded. “You’ll get sick.”

 

                Hyunjae couldn’t answer and she just nodded.

 

                “How about you, Kai?” Suho asked. “I think Luhan won’t mind you borrowing some of his clothes. You should go up stairs and change too.”

 

                “Ok.” Jongin answered.

 

                Hyunjae went up first and Kai followed. Slowly, Hyunjae knocked to enter. “Come in.” She heard Sehun said.

 

                “Umh. I just need to borrow some clothes.” Hyunjae said as she looked at Sehun who sat next to the sleeping Sunghee. “I’ll be just quick.”

 

                Sehun only nodded.

 

                Hyunjae went straight to the closet, grabbed some clothes and got out as quick as she could. She spotted the bathroom and decided to change her clothes there. When she was done she saw Kai getting out from one of the rooms. Kai was about to ignore her but then she said..

 

                “I rarely say this but…” She paused as he turned around to look at her. “I’m sorry… about your girlfriend.”

 

                “She wasn’t my girlfriend.” Kai answered coldly.

 

                “Ok.. about your friend.” She corrected.

 

                It only made Kai more irritated. “You’d never understand.”

 

                “I understand why you hate me so much.” Hyunjae said sincerely.

 

                Kai clenched his fist. “She was important.”

 

                “I can see that.” She said.

 

                Kai went silent..

 

                “That friend of yours… Hyunsung? He died to save Sunghee.” He said. “So I guess we’re even.”

 

                “Ok. We're even.” Hyunjae was satisfied with just even.

 

                _____________________________________

 

                “So are we keeping Hyunjae?” Chanyeol asked with a smile.

 

                “Why do you talk about her as if she’s a lost dog?” Suho said.

 

                “Is she staying with us?” Baekhyun also asked.

 

                “Yes.” Kris answered. “She’ll be staying with us from now on.”

 

                “Does that mean you’ll have to work even harder to feed us?” Kyungsoo glanced at everyone even Hyunjae.

 

                “Who said I was going to feed you?!” Kris’s brows went up. “You’ll have to feed your selves!”

 

                “Are you going to feed Hyunjae?” Baekhyun asked.

 

                “Of course I will.” Kris answered.

 

                “Why?!” Kai exclaimed. “She can fend for her self. Nobody needs to feed her.”

 

                “She’s a girl.” Kris said.

 

                “That doesn’t make sense.” Chanyeol scratched his head. He looked at Suho. “Does it?”

 

                Suho laughed. “It makes sense to me.”

 

                “What are you still doing here Chanyeol gege?” Tao asked. “Shouldn’t you be cleaning up the burt mark on the floor?”

 

                Chanyeol froze. “That wasn’t my fault!”

 

                “Yes It is!” Baekhyun taunted. “Go clean it up now!”

 

                “Luhan will kill us.” Kyungsoo said.

 

                “There’s no us!” Chanyeol said. “It’s baekhyun’s fault!” He pointed.

 

                Suddenly Kris dragged both Chanyeol and Baekhyun and said, “Both of you clean it up now.” With such a cold and scary face.

 

                “Y-Yes hyung.” Both of them crumbled under Kris’ superiority.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI GUYS! (T^T) SORRY ABOUT THIS BORING CHAPTER.

AND SORRY FOR THE WAIT.
COLLEGE HAS BEGUN. /SOBS/
I SHALL DO MY BEST AND UPDATE ONCE A WEEK OR SO.
PLEASE STAY TUNED MY LOVES ♥

THANK YOU SO MUCH!