SLOWLY MOVING ON [Chapter 19 - II]

What Is Love?

 

 

 

 

SLOWLY MOVING ON

[Chapter 19 - II]

 

 

 

                It was finally time to go to back to school.

 

                “Here you go.” Luhan handed out everyone’s lunch.

 

                “Thanks oppa.” Sunghee muttered. Sehun was given one too, that includes Kai and Hyunjae as well.

 

                Kai went out first, Hyunjae was right behind him. Before Sunghee went out Luhan gave her a warm brotherly hug and a kiss to the forehead. “Sunghee~yah..”

 

                “I’m alright now oppa.” She smiled.

 

                “I know.. I just..” Luhan looked at Sehun who was watching silently behind them. “Sehun, keep an eye on her, okay?”

 

                Sehun smiled. “Yes sir.”

 

                 “I’m just going to school, Luhan.” Sunghee reminded him. “Nobody needs to watch me.”

 

                Luhan squeezed her in his embrace swinging her from left to right. “Shut up. Oppa knows best.”

 

                “Uhhkk—can’t breath.” Sunghee whined.

 

                “Alright. Alright.” Luhan finally let go. “Scram kid. You might get late.”

 

                “Bye.” Sunghee waved as she stepped out the door with Sehun.

 

                Kai was standing silently outside with his arms crossed, looking all bored and unpleased. Hyunjae was beside him.

 

                “Remind me why she has to come with us?” Kai muttered as they all began walking.

 

                “Kris hyung said Hyunjae needs to be surrounded by people her age.” Sehun answered.

 

                “Are they all eighty years old or something?” Kai spat. “They’re not that old.”

 

                Sehun sniggered. “I think he meant, he wanted Hyunjae to have fun.”

 

                “Why are you so mean to her, Kai?” Sunghee pulled Hyunjae closer. “I like her to be honest.”

 

                Hyunjae was dumbfounded. “You… what?”

 

                “You what??” Kai’s thoughts echoed.

 

                “What? Hyunjae is really pretty actually.” Sunghee admitted. “And she’s so shy it’s adorable.”

 

                Hyunjae actually blushed. What is this girl talking about?

 

                Sehun chuckled. “I think Hyunjae is getting the wrong idea here.”

 

                “Oh! I meant… I like you in a friendly way, Hyunjae.” Sunghee laughed. “Ohh look~ She’s blushing again!” Sunghee looked at Hyunjae with so much amazement. “Isn’t she so adorable?”

 

                “Pssh.” Kai rolled his eyes. “Anyone can blush like that.”

 

                “I think Kai hyung secretly thinks Hyunjae is pretty too.” Sehun taunted.

 

                Kai flushed.

 

                “Ohhh~ Look, Kai blushed too!” Sunghee ganged up.

 

                “I don’t blush.” Kai defended.

 

                “Then you’re abnormal.” Sehun pointed laughing at his hyung’s reactions.

 

                Hyunjae had no clue of what was going on. Her poor mind was ignorant of all these things, all she was taught was how to kill. She looked innocently at Kai to see if his face was red. “So… what does it mean when people turn red?” Hyunjae asked Sunghee.

 

                “Most of the times it means you’re embarrassed.” Sunghee said feeling like a great unnie to a helpless dongsaeng, but they were actually just the same age anyways. “Sometimes you blush because of someone you like..”

 

                “Enough with the lessons.” Kai interjected.

 

                Hyunjae looked at Sunghee. “Do you blush a lot when you’re with him?” Hyunjae pointed to Sehun. “Do you like him?” She was very ignorant and straightforward that Kai almost laughed.

 

                “Wh-What? Ahaha..” Sunghee was flustered. “Well…”

 

                Sehun flushed, but secretly waits for her answer.

 

                “Look you’re turning red.” Hyunjae said looking fascinated.

 

                “I-I am?” Sunghee laughed nervously.

 

                Pfft. Kai held his laughter back.

 

__________________________________________________

 

                Later that night, The former general sat in his balcony smoking a stick of cigar. He was looking extremely grim and vile up on the skies. “You will all pay.” He muttered underneath his breath.

 

                And then a knock came sounding through his silent contemplation.

 

                “We’ve captured it sir.” There were seven men, and all of them were carrying an unconscious kid as if it was the heaviest thing on earth.

 

                “We’ve lost a lot of men, but we managed to capture this one.” One of the seven men said.

 

              Former General Song came to check. “Good job. Now go bring that thing to the laboratory now before it wakes up.”

 

                “But sir I don’t think it’s an alien.” One said.

 

                “I know.” Mr. Song said. “I’ve had my eye on this thing for a long time now.”

 

                “This ‘thing’ ? What is it sir? It looks like a normal kid but bullets don’t affect him at all.”

 

                “This is a robot.” The former general said. “An alien robot to be exact. And I’m going to use it to kill those pesky aliens once and for all.”

 

                “But there were five others with this one, sir. Why didn’t we take the others?”

 

                “You moron! Those five were aliens. This one is the only robot amongst them. Now stop asking questions and go!”

                      

                "Y-Yes sir." They pulled the heavy robot kid out of the room immediately.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I THINK WE ALL KNOW WHO THE ROBOT KID IS ;) 

HAHAHA

Oh pleaseee stay tuned... ♥