Please, Don't let go. [Chapter 29]

What Is Love?

 

 

 

 

Please, Don't let go.

[Chapter 29]

 

 

 

 

SEHUN’S POV

 

 

 

I hear her voice. I could feel her hands on mine. And I could feel her tears dropping on me one by one. How long has it been? Two? Three days? All I could feel was Sunghee hugging me… crying.

 

I wanted to stop her from crying. It was breaking my heart, hearing her like that. She keeps on calling out my name but I could not respond. It’s as if I’m paralyzed. Every single time I tried, nothing happens.

 

Sehun~ah.” She said. “Remember when you proposed to me?”

 

I do. I remember. I will never forget. I thought you were going to reject me…

 

I punched you because I though you were joking.

 

You remember? Everything…

 

When you wake up and if you ask me again, I promise to give you my best answer…” There it is again. Her tears. They’re falling.

 

Just… Just wake up. Okay?

 

Stop. Please stop crying. I’m right here. Why can’t I move? My voice… somehow it’s gone.

 

I won’t let you go.” She kissed my cheek, I felt it. Her soft lips.. “I promised you.

 

I could feel my self slowly getting weaker everyday. I am afraid the next day I would be able to feel her beside me… and then I wouldn’t be able to hear her speaking to me… I’m scared of dying—and losing her forever.

 

I don’t want to die.

 

Sunghee, please don’t let go of me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Next chapters are written. ;) *wink wink*

I'll post them tomorrow. 

Comments? Sorry I keep making you feel.....lsdjdhsd;lSDFJSKDF ....

I FEEL ALL OF YOU! HAHAHA <3

THANK YOU FOR READING!