CONTINUATION~

What Is Love?

 

                Hyunjae was sitting on the ground with Hyunsung’s head on her lap, holding tightly onto his hands.

 

                He was breathing weakly. “Well, we did it. Minsu is probably in hell’s gates by now.” He smiled.

 

                Hyunjae’s hands trembled. “This wasn’t part of the plan, Hyunsung.” Her eyes turned glossy. “You can’t die.”

 

                “Listen..” He patted her head. “Can I ask one last favor?” Hyunsung asked.

 

                She nodded.

 

                “Call me oppa.” He took a deep breath, trying to keep his lungs alive for more seconds.

 

                Hyunjae’s tears fell. She hugged him tightly and whispered, “Oppa.. Oppa.. Thank you.. Thank you for always having my back.. For being my only family.”

 

                “No problem.” He laughed weakly. “I’ll always have your back. Now, go. You have to get them out of here before the police come.”

 

                Hyunjae sat there just holding his hands until he finally closed his eyes. She stood up and wiped her tears away.

 

                Meanwhile…

 

               Sunghee glanced at the torn down gate and stared at Sehun with startled eyes. “Sehun..” She mumbled. “You’re.. You have powers too??”

 

                Realizing his cover has been blown, Sehun could only stare back at her. He walked up to her slowly trying to figure out how to explain things to her. “Sunghee.. I—“

 

                But all of a sudden Sunghee shrieked and fell on her knees holding onto her head. “AHGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!” 

 

                Sunghee’s head throbbed and pounded painfully as images and memories flared in her mind. “AHGGGG!!! Make—it—stop!” She cried in agony. The pain was too unbearable that Sunghee’s eyes watered.

 

                 “Sunghee!” Sehun ran to her. “Sunghee—What’s wrong?!” He said in panic holding onto her. Sehun was terrified. “Shhh~ It’s okay. It’s okay.” He hugged her tightly, but it wasn’t helping. Sunghee’s cries was breaking his heart, he couldn’t do anything to make the pain stop.

 

                Hyunjae came running towards them. “What’s happening to her?!” 

      

                “I don’t know!” Sehun said frustratedly.

 

                “Ahhhgg~!!” She repeatedly cried. “M-Make it—stop!” Sunghee’s hands squeezed Sehun’s firmly.

 

                Sehun rocked her back and forth like a baby. “Shh~ Sunghee. It’s okay. I’m here.” He was so worried and clueless of what to do that he almost cried.

 

                Until finally Sunghee stopped crying and screaming in pain. She was unconscious.

 

                “S-Sunghee!” Sehun shook her slightly trying to wake her up.

 

                Suddenly, Out from the skies Kris came landing to the ground with a big bang. Hyunjae took a step back in shock. He just landed right in front of her standing so tall, his shadow hovered over Hyunjae. But Kris turned around and ignored her, he faced Sehun and said, “What happened!?” He sounded upset.

 

                “H-Hyung!” Sehun looked up at him. “We were attacked!”

 

                Kris knelt to the ground and held Sunghee’s face, He looked worried.

 

                “Hyung, how did you find us?” Sehun looked at Kris.

 

                “Kai wasn’t supposed to be using his powers! He’s still weak!” Kris scolded and his voice went up. “Lay and I thought he was just prancing around but then.. We felt your energy too.. And we had the feeling something was wrong.”

 

                “Hyung, Sunghee—something happened to her.” Sehun cried. “She just started screaming—h-holding her head. She said it hurts. I—I don’t know what happened. Hyung, help her.”

 

                Sehun stood up and handed Sunghee over to Kris.

 

                “Hey.” Hyunjae interrupted. “We have to get out of here. The police might come any minute.”

 

               

 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

                Kai was sitting next to Miyoung’s lifeless body with his head bowed down. He was still and silent. The silence was suddenly broken when Suho came running out of no where screaming his name. “Kai!”

 

                Suho was sweating and panting with a worried look on his face. His brows scrunched sympathetically when he spotted Kai holding onto Miyoung. He walked up to Kai.

 

                Kai looked at him, his eyes were red and his face damped with tears. “Hyung.” He cried and looked at Miyoung. “I couldn’t save her.” He seemed so distraught.

 

                Suho knelt next to him, pulling him for a comforting brotherly embrace. “It’s not your fault.” His voice was hush and calming as he patted Kai’s head. “It’s not your fault.”

 

                Kai broke down and cried in Suho’s shoulders. “I was useless.”

 

                “Kai, you have to pull your self together right now.” Suho said with his hands on Kai’s shoulders, looking at his pitiful eyes. “We have to get you both out of here before someone sees you.”

 

                And even though he was in a contemptible state, he nodded. But at the back of his mind, Kai’s thoughts were only pointing to one direction; I’m going to avenge your death Miyoung.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

                At Luhan’s house everyone was gathered silently in the living room. Sunghee was back up at her room and Luhan, Lay, Chanyeol and Sehun were watching over her.

 

                “How is she?” Chanyeol asked worriedly.

 

                Lay sighed. “She’s fine.”

 

                Luhan sat next to Sunghee brushing his hands over her hair, thinking how devastated she would be when she wakes up and finds out Miyoung was gone. Sehun sat quietly on the other side looking intently at Sunghee, he was thinking the same thing.

 

                “Let’s all just give her time to rest, Okay?” Lay held Chanyeol by the shoulders slightly directing him out the door. “You two also.” He looked at Luhan and Sehun.

 

                Luhan sighed. “Come on, Sehun.” He said gesturing for him to follow him downstairs.

 

                Sehun gave Sunghee a kiss on the forehead before he left. Get well soon. He thought.

 

                Downstairs, Kai, Suho and Kris had just arrived. Once Kai had stepped in the house he looked over to the living room and saw everyone sitting with gloomy faces. But what caught his attention was Hyunjae who was standing over by the corner with her back against the wall.

 

                “You!” Kai bellowed in rage. He walked up to her with such threatening eyes. “What are you doing here?!”

 

                Hyunjae was shocked and her reflexes acted up. In just seconds she withdrew her guns and instantly pointed them to Kai.

 

                Everyone in the room stood up in tension.

 

                “Miss, calm down!” Xiumin gasped.

 

                “Please put the gun down.” Chen asked politely, looking nervous.

 

                “H-Hey! Hey!” Suho and Kris grabbed Kai from both side and stopped him from getting any closer.

 

                Kai was in such a ruthless mood because they had to leave Miyoung’s body back at the school. It was to make everything look like she was a victim caught in between a gangster shoot out. He was so mad, but it was the only option. They can’t risk being caught up in more trouble, or else everything about them would be exposed.

 

                Hyunjae’s hands were shaking as she pointed her guns at Kai. She knew she wasn’t in a good position—everyone else in the room had inhuman abilities. They were all a lot powerful that she is. One wrong move and she thought she’d end up dead too. Slowly, she slid her guns back to they’re holsters.

       

                “I’m going to kill all your assassin friends, do you hear me?!” Kai yelled.

 

                Hyunjae looked at him. “My only friend died tonight, just like your friend did. So go ahead and kill them all. I don’t care.” Her expression was blank, just what you’d expect from an ace assassin.

 

                But somehow Kai was taken aback. He realized…

 

                He probably isn’t the only one grieving that night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

MESSAGE:
____________________________________________________________________


Hey guys~ Thanks for all your reactions. LOL. But don't be sad. 

REMEMBER THE QUOTE ON OUR FOREWORD~! 

HAHAHA ^__________^