CONTINUATION

What Is Love?

 

                “What?!” Sehun exclaimed, or at least he tried to at least sound not too happy that Sunghee was here at the moment.

 

                “I told you. She was crying at the side of the light post.” Suho explained once again. “And.. I felt guilty.. So I took her with me.”

 

                “But—“

 

                “Pleeeese, let her stay for the night!” Chanyeol tugged at Sehun with a pout. This was it! His most awaited moment. He could finally spend more time with Sunghee. He just had to beg Sehun.

 

                “She can’t. They’re probably looking for her right now.” Sehun reasoned half-heartedly. It's true, though. Knowing... Kris and those guys... he wouldn't like any trouble.

 

                “Why do I feel like you don’t want her here?” Chanyeol implied rather doubtfully. 

 

                “T-That’s not it, hyung.” Sehun flustered. “It’s just that—“

 

                “Uhm, I’m really sorry for barging in like this.” Sunghee came out from the bathroom, already dressed in Sehun’s pajamas. (Which made Sehun feel even more nervous for some reason...) She sat in front of all of them and bowed three times. “I’m really sorry.”

 

                Sehun looked like a fish out of his bowl, he was just too fidgety and uncomfortable and couldn’t look at Sunghee. “N-No. It’s—It’s fine.” He sighed. “Are you sure you’re okay with this? Staying here? With us?”

 

                “Of course I am.” Sunghee smiled brightly. “We’re friends right? I trust you.”

 

                “Y-Yeah.. Friends.” That's got to hurt for Sehun. He turned his gaze away.

 

                Quickly, Chanyeol sat close to Sunghee and smiled from ear to ear. “I’m Park Chanyeol. Do you remember me?”

 

                “R-Remember you?” Sunghee asked. “Have we met be—“

 

                “Ahaha! Don’t listen to him. Haha! He’s just.. a weird little kid. Haha!” Suho came and covered Chanyeol’s mouth, laughing nervously.

 

                “I’m sorry. Can you tell me where I’m going to sleep?” Sunghee asked Sehun. They were nice people and all, but Sunghee just needed some space. After all that's why she even left. 

 

                “You can sleep in my room.” He pointed towards a door.

 

                Sunghee bowed again. “Goodnight everyone.”

 

                “Hyung, I can’t breath!” Chanyeol helplessly pulled Joonmyun's hands off.

 

                “Are you crazy?!” Suho scolded him. “What were you thinking?”

 

                Chanyeol chuckled nonchalantly. “I was just checking if she remembers me, that’s all!”

 

                “Are you kidding? She doesn’t remember Sehun, let alone you.” Suho said without thinking.

 

                Sehun stood up and said, “I’m going to sleep.”

 

                “Hyung, you’ve hurt his feelings.” Chanyeol pointed a finger, along with wide taunting eyes.

 

                 Suho glared at him. “It’s your fault.”

 

                “Why me?” the tall boy said, blinking his eyes, looking innocently.

 

                “Aishh~! This just won’t do.” Suho stood up.

 

                “Hyung, Where are you going?” Chanyeol asked.

 

                “You’re coming with me.” Suho said.

 

                “W-What? But why? I want to stay here with Sunghee!” Chanyeol made an effort to grab the lamp next to him suggesting that he would never budge.

 

                “That’s the problem.” Suho rolled his eyes.

 

                 Suho pulled him up and out the door.

 

                “Agghh~! No hyung!” Chanyeol whined bringing the lamp with him. "Sungheeeee~!"