Abducted [Chapter 24 - II]

What Is Love?

 

 

 

 

 

Abducted

[Chapter 24 - II]

 

 

 

 

 

 

                The former general sat coolly on his chair with the phone in his ears.

                “Everything’s all set, sir.”

                He smiled wickedly and said, “Good. Very good.”

                “It’s out on its way.”

                This time the old man laughed. “Those aliens wont even know what hit them.”

              

 

 


 

 

                “Something’s wrong.” Youngjae fidgeted in his seat.

 

                “I can sense something.” Himchan was looking anxious too.

                Yongguk gritted his teeth. “Tch. I know.” His grip on the steering wheels tightened. He felt it too. A powerful presence approaching—but the thing was he can’t see anything from anywhere. The road ahead was too dark.

 

                “Don’t stop. Keep driving.” Daehyun said, with half-conscious Sunghee laying on his hands.

 

                “But—“ Youngjae was about to say something when a loud bang came and the car came spiraling down the murky road. Skidding and almost tumbling the car lost all control and swirled.

 

                “AHHHHHHHG!!”

 

                “What the was that?!”

 

                “Something just hit us!”

 

                “Keep driving!!” Daehyun yelled through the ruckus and Sunghee was awaken by the blast. “What’s going on?!” She screeched.

 

                Yongguk struggled to control the car as it swirled grunting as he gave all his determination. “I’M TRYING!!” Few seconds of harsh driving the car went stable and Yongguk stepped on the gas and reared away.

 

                “I-It’s following us!” Jongup screamed.

 

                “What is it?!” Youngjae screamed back.

 

                “I-I don’t know! It’s too dark to see!”

 

                “Step on it Yongguk!” Himchan said.

 

                 “What’s going on?!” Sunghee repeated her question.

 

                “Get down!” Daehyun told her.

 

                Soon enough there were shots fired through the car windows almost hitting everyone. “It’s shooting!!” Jongup roared.

 

                “Stop the car.” Himchan said.

 

                “No!” Daehyun disagreed.

 

                “Stop the car Yongguk! I’ll pound this maniac to pieces!” Himchan slammed his fist against the door.

 

               Before Yongguk even stopped the car, Himchan had already jumped off the car and Jongup and Youngjae followed.

 

                “Damn it!” Daehyun cursed. Sunghee’s hands turned cold in fright. She was holding onto Daehyun so tightly in fear. “Stay here.” Daehyun told her as he got off the car, following everyone else.

 

                Stay? Why should she listen? She was kidnapped at this was her only chance to escape. Sunghee swallowed and slowly opened the door and crept out of the car without anyone noticing. And then she started running.

 

                Meanwhile…. The only light source outside was the full moon and the car’s lights. They were basically half blind in this condition.

 

                “Where is it?!” Himchan looked from left to right with his hands balled into fists.

 

                “Did it disappear?” Youngjae whispered.

 

                To everyone’s surprise Yongguk screamed. “L-LOOK!!” He pointed off to the horizon where a pair of glowing red eyes floated in the darkness. “T-That’s—“

 

                “ZELO?!”

 

                Out from the darkness, Zelo’s red glowing eyes emanated as he walked forward gallantly with a malicious grin on his face. The once innocent glint in his eyes was replaced with a murderous stare. 

 

                Jongup stepped forward. “Zelo…”

 

                “Get back, Jongup.” Yongguk pushed him back with one arm. “That’s not Zelo..”

 

                “W-What do you mean not Zelo?? Look at him!”

 

                “Someone.. reprogrammed him.” Youngjae concluded. “Just look at his eyes..”

 

                Zelo smirked. “Smart boy.”

 

                “What..? But.. How..” Jongup looked hopelessly at the evil Zelo bot.

 

                “Where’s the girl?” Zelo said.

 

                “What girl?” Yongguk glanced at Daehyun.

 

                “Let’s not play dumb. I’ve come to get the girl.. lure the aliens and kill them all.” Zelo’s eyes beamed nastily with pride.

 

                “We’ve come to get you back!” Himchan pointed.

 

                “How do we turn him back to the way he was??” Jongup looked at Daehyun for answers.

 

                “I… I don’t know.” Daehyun had a grim troubled look on his face.

 

                Zelo turned his head and looked at the car. “Is she there?” He smirked. He cracked his knuckles and said, “Come out..come out wherever you are..” He jumped all the way from where he was to the roof of the car.

 

                Daehyun quickly followed and landed on the car’s bumper. “Zelo, don’t do this!”

 

                Zelo turned to look at him with a scary frown on his face. “She’s… not here.”

 

                Daehyun’s heart sank. What? She’s not there? Where is she!?

 

                “WHERE IS SHE?!” Zelo’s eyes flared.

 

                “L-Let’s talk this out, Zelo.” Daehyun raised his hands signing that he meant no harm. But Zelo wasn’t going to listen anytime soon. Instead he grabbed Daehyun’s neck crushing the air out of him. “I don’t have time to play games with you. Tell me where she is.”

 

                In a blink of an eye Zelo was thrown aside by a powerful push from Yongguk that sent him flying away from Daehyun before he ran out of air—but he landed effortlessly back to the ground.

 

                Jongup and Youngjae helped Daehyun up. “Are you alright?” They both asked. Daehyun coughed and gasped for air. “Y-Yeah.”

 

                Zelo ran.

 

                “Y-Yongguk! Run after him! Don’t let him catch her!!” Daehyun pointed in panic.

 

                “The heck! He’s too fast!!”

 

                “Get in the car!”

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

                Hyunjae woke up feeling something wrapped snuggly around her hand. There was no one beside her but she looked down on the floor and saw Jongin sitting silently and holding her hand.

 

                “Why are you still here?” She sat up quickly. “Aren’t you going to save her?”

 

                It seems like he was torn by the same thought. “I just… needed to see you safe.”

 

                He was acting a little strangely, she thought. A minute of silence passed. There was not a single noise. “Have they all gone?” Hyunjae asked.

 

                He nodded. “As soon as I told them, they left.”

 

                "You stayed behind?" She stood up from the bed and tied her hair. “Alright then, let’s go.”

 

                He did the same, but held her back. “W-What do you mean go? You’re not going anywhere!”

 

                She glared at him. “Do not look at me as if I am a weakling, Jongin. I can handle my self.”

 

                “I… I know. It’s just that…” He didn’t want anyone getting hurt anymore. He was scared—but found it hard to tell her the truth. “Y-You’ll get in our way!”

 

                dropped in shock. That last comment made her so mad. She was speechless and also a little hurt about his lack of confidence in her. She stormed off the room.

 

                “H-Hey! Where are you going?!” Jongin followed her.

 

                “Men!” She muttered angrily. “Always looking down on women! Such.. idiots!”

 

                “Hey!” He heard every word.

 

                “Get away from me!”

 

                “You can’t come! Don’t be stubborn!”

 

                “If I had my guns right now I would shoot your head off!” She started rummaging through cabinets and drawers. “What are you doing??” He said cluelessly.

 

                “Looking for my guns!” She spat at him. “I’m going to help save Sunghee.”

 

                “I—I am not allowing you!” He said stubbornly.

 

                “I do not need your permission.”

 

                He found reasoning with her hopeless. She was stubborn as a rock, and so he finally gave up. “I know where they are..” She stopped. “What?”

 

                “I know where your guns are.” He repeated, feeling a little disgruntled with himself.

 

                “Tell me.” She looked at him with doubt.

 

                “In one condition.” He said.

 

                “If this is about me not coming, you can forget it.” She glared at him and went back to searching for her weapons.

 

                “You have to stick close to me.” He said in all seriousness. “You have to be in my range of sight all the time.”

 

                She found that rather stupid and laughed. “Why?”

 

                Of course he would rather drown than tell her that he just wanted her safe. Men and their stupid pride. He scrunched his brow in discontent. “It’s either that or you’re not coming!”

 

                Her eyes widened. He was being serious. “O-Okay. Now, give me my guns.”

 

 

 


 

 

 

                “The light disappeared.” Gloom suddenly surrounded Sehun as he looked at the device in his hands. The blinking light that indicated where the kidnappers were had vanished. “What’s going on?”

 

                 His heart suddenly beat furiously in panic. What the hell just happened??? What do I do now!? He can’t possibly find them now. He didn’t know which way to go. The fear of loosing Sunghee again crept up behind his mind and he found himself crying in frustration. “Sunghee..”

 

                 Outside, rain started falling.

 

                 Sehun stopped the car. Could that be… Joonmyun? He stepped out of the car and let the rain water soak him.

 

 

                 “Joonmyun Hyung!!” He screamed, hoping it was Joonmyun trying to locate him.

 

                 His phone started ringing and he quickly picked up. “Yeah?”

 

                 “Stay where you are, Sehun. We’re coming with you.” He heard Joonmyun’s voice.

 

                 He cried in relief. There was still hope after all. They can still find Sunghee and get her back.

 

                 “Be quick, please.” He replied.

 

 

 




 

*cliff hanger*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I KNOW YOU HATE ME RIGHT NOW.

lol im so sorry ><

i update so late coz school forever . nuff said. period.

IM SORRY 3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BUT THANK YOU FOR READING♥