ASSASSINS [Chapter 15 - PART II]

What Is Love?

 

                In a dark and dusty apartment, where there was nothing but a hanging light bulb as light, two men were having a grim conversation.

 

                “Why did you call me back so suddenly?” Hyunsung asked.

 

                Minsu ignored his question. “What did you find out?”

 

                “The General’s hunch was right, Minsu.” Hyunsung sat in the only chair in the room rubbing his chin. “They were leading us off.”

 

                           

 

                “Smart bastards.” Minsu could only stand because there were no more chairs left. He stood there coolly looking back at Hyunsung. “I’ve already reported back to the headquarters.”

 

                 “Did we receive orders?” Hyunsung asked.

 

                “Yes.” Minsu’s lip curved into a devious sinister smile. “We shoot. We kill.”

 

                “But I thought the previous orders were just to capture.” Hyunsung shot him a jumbled look. “Why the sudden change of mind?”

 

                “The General got pissed.” Minsu answered. “So he wanted payback.”

 

                “What do you mean?”

 

                “He sent twenty of his best men from the tracking unit after two terrestrials. None of them were killed..” Minsu paused for suspense. “But they all came back with either broken arms or limbs. Not only that but—the terrestrials even called to send their warnings. Now he sent three of his best assassins to do the dirty job for him.”

 

                “What?! Who’s orders were these?” Hyunsung stood up looking distressed. “I am only to take orders from the Blue House! Not by the General’s moods!”

 

                Minsu grinned at him, “What? Are you getting cold feet? Are you getting scared?”

 

                “Once the Blue House hears about the General dispatching assassins without informing them.. They will shut the whole sector down.” Hyunsung looked tense. “And we will get all the blame for it.”

 

                “You are such a wuss.” Minsu laughed. “Don’t you think I know that?”

 

                “Then why did you agree to this!” Hyunsung scowled. “This isn’t what we signed up for!” He roared.

 

                “Simple.” Minsu smiled. “I wanted to shoot down some aliens. That’s pretty much it.”

 

                “You’re demented.” Hyunsung bit his lip in anger. “You can do the mission on your own. I’m out. I’m not risking my position for such pointless reasons.”

 

                Hyunsung was about to storm out of the room.

 

                “You do that and I kill Hyunjae.” Suddenly Minsu threatened him. “Isn’t that why you joined the mission in the first place? Because Hyunjae was a part of it?”

 

                Hyunsung froze. “Don’t you dare.”

 

                Minsu’s criminal laugh echoed through the room. “You’re pathetic. People like you should have been kicked out of the sector for being spineless and weak!! ”

 

                Hyunsung had no choice. Though this was against his principles.. He has to do it.. He knew Minsu was as ruthless as a demon—he wasn’t bluffing. “Leave her out of this.”

 

                “Then get ready.” Minsu smiled. “The two of us are moving tonight. And don’t even try to tell her anything or I’ll kill you both. Where is our priceless Hyunjae anyways?”

 

                “I … don’t know where she is.” Hyunsung admitted.

 

 

                ***********************************************************************

 

 

                What they didn’t know was.. Hyunjae was standing right outside the door listening to their conversation.

 

                Tch. Minsu you . She stood silently few feet away from the door but she heard everything. I going to kill you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

WHAT IS THIS??? 

The assassins are quarreling?! 

  HOW IRONIC. (O_O)  

 

LOL.

Oh and-   Cshinmi !! Heya babe(; Yes. That hottie right there is Won Jongjin. <3

 

 

 

TO ALL MY DEAR READERS : 

YOU'RE AWESOME♥

Thanks for reading!