MIYOUNG'S FEELINGS [CHAPTER 13 - II]

What Is Love?

 

                Sunghee was sitting quietly along the library isle with a book on her hands. Suddenly..

 

                “Sunghee~yah!” Chanyeol skipped happily towards her. “Annyeong!”

 

                “W-What the—!?” Sunghee almost dropped the book looking alarmed. She sees Chanyeol and stands up. “Oh! Chanyeol-ssi!” Sunghee bowed. “What are you doing here?”

 

                “Me and Suho hyung works here starting today!” Chanyeol said happily with a big smile.

 

                Sunghee looked at his arms embracing a pile of books. “As librarians?”

 

                Out of nowhere Sunghee heard Suho’s voice. “Yeeaahh.” He wasn’t sounding so enthusiastic about it. But Sunghee couldn’t see where he was. She looked from left to right but he was no where in sight. Suho was at the other side of the book shelf still placing books back to their right place.

 

                “That’s… really—“ Sunghee began, but before she could finish Chanyeol said.

 

                “COOL RIGHT?! I get to see you more often now!” And what a wide-eye smile he had It was too cute but almost creepy.

 

                “Get back to work you lazy bum!” Suho complained. It sounded like he dropped some books accidentally.

 

                “Alright~ Alright! Sheez.” Chanyeol pouted.

 

                “Suho-ssi, do you want some help?” Sunghee offered, peeping through the gaps of the book shelf to see where he is. “I mean.. I have some spare time.”

 

                Chanyeol waved his free arm. “Oh no! No! You don’t have to do that, Sunghee.”

 

                “Ani. It’s alright. We can handle it.” Suho added.

 

                It was like sand draining from his hands, Chanyeol clumsily dropped every book in his arms as he tried to reach the top shelf.

 

                “What was that?!” Suho said. “You better not break anything, Chanyeol!”

 

                “N-Nothing hyung!” Chanyeol lied. He laughed embarrassingly, scratching his head and picking it all up. “Aisshh!”

 

                Sunghee helped and picked up some for him.

 

                “Thanks.” Chanyeol said as he wiped sweat off his forehead. “By the way, why are you here? Shouldn’t you be going home soon?”

 

                As Sunghee returned some books to the shelf she said, “Ahh~ Well.. Kai, Sehun and Miyoung are with me. The final exams are quite soon so I thought we’d borrow some books.”

 

                “Really?” Chanyeol peeped out of the isle to see where they were. “Well.. Goodluck Sunghee-yah! Hwaiting!” He said, pumping his fist in the air. “I know you’ll pass!”

 

                Sunghee beamed. “Thank you so much, Chanyeol-ssi!” She pumped her fist too just like he did. “AJA!—oh. Wait.. I have to go get some other book, Chanyeol-ssi. I have to go.”

 

                Chanyeol nodded with a smile. “Okay. Study hard!” He waved as she left.

 

 


 

 

 

[MIYOUNG’S POV]

 

 

                And here I am sitting right in front of him. His eye’s were closed as he fell into a deep nap. I layed my head down at the table and stared at his long lashes. And his lips.. I always wondered how soft they’d be..

 

                Suddenly he opened his eye and I quickly closed mine, pretending I was sleeping.

 

                “Yah~ Miyoung. No sleeping in the library.” Kai said.

 

                WHAT!? He was just taking a nap a while ago!! This.. jerk.

 

                I opened my eyes and glared at him. “No one cares, Kai.” I stuck my tongue out.  :P

 

                He sneered at me. And went back to his nap.

 

                WHAT WAS THAT!? He was just trying to annoy me?

 

                I hate it. He only sees me as a little kid.

 

                Are you numb, you idiot! Is it too hard to see I like you?! This is why I don’t last in relationships. I knew I was hung up on someone else. I HATE YO— … I hate this!

 

                I sat up straight and remembered what he said. “He wasn’t worth it anyway.”

 

                I sighed and mumbled. “Stupid idiot.” I did it because of you..

 

                Why can’t you look at me.. the way you see Sunghee?

 

                I know this is completely wicked but—

 

                SEHUN! I am rooting for you!

 

                If this is the only way to have Kai.. Then I’m rooting for you and Sunghee a hundred percent!!

    

               Am I a bad bestfriend?

 

               Am I bad for wishing you’d like me back?

               I just.. love you Kai.

               I really do.