TWO-MAN ARMY [CHAPTER 14]

What Is Love?

 

       

 

 

TWO-MAN ARMY

[CHAPTER 14]

 

 

 

               “General!” A soldier came running towards a stern looking man. “General! We’ve just receive reports from our tracking unit!”

 

                The stern man had a bleak look on his face. “What is it?”

 

                “I…” The soldier was breathing heavily with a frightened look.

 

                “Speak up soldier!” The general bellowed.

 

                “I—I..” He handed the walky-talky in his hands, shaking. “It’s a call.. For you sir.”

 

                The general grabbed the two way radio off the soldier’s hands. He pressed it and said, “This is General Song, Does anyone hear me? Over.”

 

                Seconds after.. The radio beeped making static sounds.

 

 


 

 

On the other side of the line..

 

 

                Baekhyun sat at the driver seat of an army truck. He looked bored just sitting there doing nothing. “Why do I have to sit in and you get to have all the fun?” There was no one beside him. He was talking to D.O who was busy taking care of … business.

 

                Meanwhile, two men surrounded D.O. preparing to attack. They looked desprately scared, but too stupid to attack while he stood between the two of them calmly, with an ominous smile—no sign of fear in his eyes. “You got to drive the cool truck, Hyung.” He responded to Baekhyun like he wasn’t busy.

 

                Both men charged at D.O but it was what he was waiting for. He easily dodged and grabbed them both by their arms. The next scene was brutal… let’s just say the two ended up just like their other comrades.

 

                “Kyungsoo-ah, you really are so cruel.” Baekhyun grinned towards D.O. who was busy cleaning up the  mess.

 

                “No. Killing is harsh.” Kyungsoo dusted off his pants. “Breaking bones is just merciful.”

 

                About twenty or more soldiers layed unconsciously on the ground. None of them stood a chance against Kyungsoo. Lucky for them, he had no intentions to kill anyone.

 

                “Aigoo~ You’re really scary.” Baekhyun pointed at him teasingly.

 

                Kyungsoo sneered.  “How many times do we have to tell them? They’re the stubborn ones following us here.”

 

                Suddenly the radio in the car came alive. “This is General Song, Does anyone hear me? Over.”

 

                Baekhyun smiled. “And talk about the devil.” He picked it up and pressed the button to speak. “Ehem. Yes general, I hear you.”

 

                “Hyung.” Kyungsoo gave him that warning look. Don’t say anything stupid. Knowing Baekhyun... He says a lot of stupid things, specially when he's with his number one partner in crime, Park Chanyeol.

 

                The radio beeped back. “Who is this!?”

 

                “I am your worst nightmare.” Baekhyun lowered his voice making it sound cool. But he turned away from the radio and chuckled. “I’ve always wanted to say that.” He laughed hushly.

 

                Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. Dork.

 

                “Where are my men!? Who is this?!” The general yelled.

 

                “Hmm.. General.. Your men.. they are all down.” Baekhyun replied in a casual manner.

 

                There was no answer..

 

                Baekhyun’s brows went up. “Where’d he go? I was just having a little fun.”

 

                Kyungsoo snatched the radio off Baekhyun’s hands.

 

                “H-Hey~ I’m not done yet!” Baekhyun whined.

 

                Kyungsoo ignored him and pressed the button. “Listen General, your men are no match for us. Consider this a warning. I will send your men back with either broken arms or leg so they can never get up ever again. Do not mess with us. Leave us alone.” He ended the call.

 

               Finally, Kyungsoo pulled the radio until its coil snapped. He walked around the truck and sat next to the driver’s seat. He gave the radio one kick and it threw sparks as It was flattened broken.

 

                Baekhyun looked at him. “Are you done?”

 

                “Yep I’m done.” He said.

 

                Baekhyun inserted the key and turned the engine on. He glanced at his watch and said. “That’s a new record. We’ve got a few hours to spare.”

 

                Kyungsoo smiled. "Well then, let’s go catch our flight.”