MORE AND MORE CONTINUATION...

What Is Love?

 

 

                Sunghee woke up feeling sick. Her hair was all messed up like she had just witnessed a whirlwind and lived to tell the tale. Her head felt heavy and everything seemed to be swirling. Not to mention her eyes were swolen. This was not one of her finest days.

 

                “Ugh.. My head.” She sat up rubbing her forehead. “Why does it huuurrt?” She whined.

 

                Right in front of her, someone sat. 

 

                And it was. . . Kai, looking at her with utmost annoyance.

 

                What the— Sunghee blinked and rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn’t dreaming.

 

                “I see you’re finally awake.” He didn’t sound so thrilled. Obviously, he wasn't so happy when he found out from Luhan that she was missing- and most of all, he was certainly not happy she ended up a someone else's house and it perfectly happens to be Sehun's.

 

                But Sunghee shoved all the negativity going on and instantly threw her self at him. She'd rather have this tempermental glaring Kai any day than to have no Kai at all. “Kim Jongin!!!” She screeched happily, squeezing the life out of him. “Y-You’re okay!” 

 

                “Y-Yeah. I can’t breath.” He said huffed.

 

                Sunghee released him and looked at him with wide eyes. “But—Why are you here? How did you even get in?”

 

                Kai suddenly lifted her up from the futon. “To take you home. And—”

 

                “He barged right in.” Sehun was right at the door with his arms crossed. 

 

                "You barged in?" Sunghee stared at Kai. It figures. This was definitely something Jongin would do. This reckless kid. 

 

                He moved out of Kai’s way as Kai went and carried Sunghee out the door. It was all happening too fast, Sunghee couldn’t think of anything to say.

 

                “Thank you for keeping her.” Kai turned to Sehun. “If you don’t mind I’ll take her home now.”

 

                Sehun looked at him with sharp eyes, Sunghee noticed.

 

                “Kai, you can put me down. I can walk.” She said looking embarrassed. Specially since Sehun was watching.

 

                Kai only tightened his hold. “And I can carry.” He headed for the door.

 

                “But—my clothes..”

 

                “You have plenty other clothes at home.”

 

                Kai closed the door behind him.

 

                Sehun was left there standing with his fist clenched. Once again, he has regained self control. This time, he had to give extra effort in order not to stranggle Kim Jongin after picking up Sunghee like that and just taking her away. Yes, it was a million times harder.

 

                Few minutes later, Suho and Chanyeol came back holding plastic bags filled with grocery.

 

                “Where’s Sunghee?” Chanyeol asked with an excited smile. “I bought tons of food for us!”

 

                “You?” Suho looked at him in disbelief. “It was my money!”

 

                “Well I picked everything!” Chanyeol waved his plastic around.

 

                “Who buys a whole pack of lollipop anyways?! Your teeth are going to rot if you eat them all!”

 

                “I was gunna give some to Sunghee! She used to eat lollipops with me before!”

 

                “Sunghee left.” Sehun interrupted before anyone could even notice.

 

                “What?” Chanyeol’s smiled turned into . . . disappointment.

 

                “Kai came and took her.” Sehun added a little too bitterly. He just couldn't hide it.

 

                “He.. took her?” Suho said looking confused. "How exactly.."

 

                “I.. I’m gunna go take a walk.” Sehun finally said. He wasn't exactly up to answering any questions as of the time being. He needed some air. “You can eat breakfast without me.”

 

                And Sehun left.

 

                “Things... are so complicated.” Suho sighed.

 

                “It must really be hard for Sehun.” Chanyeol thought out loud.

 

                The whole atmosphere seemed so low-spirited.