WATER AND FIRE [CHAPTER 5]

What Is Love?

 

   

         

 

 

WATER AND FIRE

[CHAPTER 5]

 

 

 

 

                It was the first time in a long time since Sunghee had seen the sun rise up without clouds hovering on it. It was finally a sunny day.

 

                But Sunghee couldn' care less about such things. All night she had cried her self to sleep feeling sorry and guilty for Kai’s situation. Not only that but she also had to concern herself about the odd man she had seen walking with flames coming out from his feet.

 

                Sunghee would have been driven mad for thinking over so many things if she weren’t.. Normal.

 

                Once again the house was empty when she had woken up. There were no sign of Kai anywhere. Sunghee figured they might have taken him to Lay's house to try and heal him. The thought of it made Sunghee hurt inside. Her bestfriend was hurting and she had no choice but to go to school alone and accept her uselessness.

 

                Sunghee walked up until the bus stop and waited for her ride. Once she was on, she sat at the back where no one else sat to have more privacy (not like anyone could hear her thoughts, anyways).

 

                Unexpectedly, Two boys also chose to sat at the farthest seats where Sunghee was. They didn’t seem like students because they weren’t wearing uniforms. Troublemakers.. She instantly thought, fixing her cardigan and avoiding eye contact.

 

                The boy with brightly-brown and curled up hair, and who was also up on a lollipop gave Sunghee a friendly smile. “Can I sit here?” He asked.

 

                He had such a warm and friendly smile, Sunghee couldn’t help but nod and smile back. His smile was almost too contagious.

 

                His older friend, from behind, pulled him by the collar and said, “Chanyeol, don’t you go making trouble again.”

 

                She couldn’t see the face of the other guy because Chanyeol was right in front.

 

                Chanyeol pulled his lollipop out and spoke as he was being dragged. “Aghh~ Suho hyung! I want to sit close to her! I won’t trouble her, I promise!”

 

                 "W-What?! Control your self, Yeol!"

 

                Sunghee wanted to laugh. What weird kids. She thought.

 

                Finally Suho gave up and released Chanyeol’s collar. Then, Sunghee also got a clear view of Suho’s face. He was extremely handsome—not someone you’d often see in a bus ride.

 

                But when Suho saw Sunghee—for some reason he looked stunned for a second.

 

                Chanyeol happily sat next to Sunghee, on his lollipop. “Hyung don’t stare at people like that. It’s creepy.”

 

                Suho snapped out of it and rolled his eyes on Chanyeol and took a seat next to him. He said not a word after having seen Sunghee's face.

 

                   What a weird day. Sunghee stared out the window avoiding any possible conversation with these two strangers. She had enough problems to deal with.

 

                BUT—it seems like the day of oddness has just began.

 

                When Sunghee got off the bus, So did the two boys. Where they following her?

 

                Luckily, the school guard wouldn’t let them in because they weren’t students. Because if they had entered, Sunghee had he feeling they were going to follow her around. Nobody wants that.

 

. . .

 

               Outside…

 

               Chanyeol’s charming aura had suddenly vanished. He stared seriously out on the school building. With his lollipop on his hand he said, “So.. We finally found her.”

 

               Suho looked as serious as Chanyeol. “He’s in there. I can sense it.”

 

               Chanyeol looked at Suho. “Which one?”

 

               “Sehun.” Suho answered.

 

               “If that’s so.. then doesn’t that mean—“

 

               “Kai is also here with them.” Suho lifted up his hoodie over his head. “But I don’t sense him inside. Not right now.”

 

               Chanyeol did the same, putting his hoodie on. He gripped tightly on his lollipop as if he was mad—and the lollipop bursted in flames and melted into the ground.

 

               “Relax.” Suho said as he grabbed Chanyeol’s flaming hand. “Someone might see you.”

 

               Chanyeol looked furious—but he calmed down.

 

               Once he had cooled down he smiled like a happy little kid saying, “When do I get to see Sunghee again?” He asked cutely.

 

               Suho snorted and walked off. “Soon.”

 

               Chanyeol came running after him. “But—But!” He pouted. “I want to go inside and see Sunghee!”

 

              “I said soon.”

 

              “How soon??”

 

              “Aishh~! Will you shut up!?”

 

              “No hyung~”

 

              “Why don’t you ever listen to me? It’s such a headache!”

 

              “Because hyung is so strict sometimes! You wont even let me sit close to her!”

 

              “I’m calling Baekhyun—and tell him you’re being such a pain!”

 

              “W-Wait! Okay—Okay. FINE! I’m shutting up now!” Chanyeol said in defeat.

 

              Suho sighed. “Finally.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

ㅋㅋㅋ *chanyeol is such a sweetie-pie!*

ANYWAYS~~ YEY!! CHANYEOL AND SUHO FINALLY SHOWED UP

^O^