CHAPTER 11 - III

What Is Love?

 

       

               “Aishhhh!” Kris looked furiously at Sunghee who had just come back home with Kai. “What were you thinking?!” He yelled with his eye wide. He scratched his head furiously and messing up his hair.

 

                Kris came up to her, biting his lips and with his hands both on his waist.

 

                Sunghee quickly posed her arms up covering her head, just in case Kris looses it and starts hitting her. Her knees trembled. Oh NO. He looks insanely mad at me. I’m dead. I’m so dead. She avoided looking at his eyes and into the floor instead, with her head bowed.

 

                Kris heaved a heavy sigh and patted Sunghee in the head.

 

                What the—? He’s … patting me?

 

                “Don’t ever do that again, do you hear me?” Kris’ voice softened. “You got us all worried, you little scamp.”

 

                Kai, who was behind Sunghee, smirked. Tch~ He acts all though. But he’s just as soft as everyone else. He thought.

 

                Slowly, Sunghee put her arms down and looked up at Kris with startled and confused eyes. “Y-You’re not. . .mad?”

 

                Wait.. What? Did he just call me a scamp?!  

 

                “Of course I’m mad!” Kris bolted again, making Sunghee flinch. “You disappeared without a word! Your brother and everyone else are still out there looking for you until now! I am furious!” But Kris bit his lips one more time. “Don’t ever do that again.” He repeated.

 

                “Y-Yes sir!” She nodded frightfully. “I mean.. oppa!”

 

                Then, Kris turned to Kai. “What are you smiling there for? Go home and rest.”

 

                Kai was dumbfounded. “I… was…”

 

                “But—he can’t go home!” Sunghee interrupted. “He’s going to tell me something.”

 

                Kris crossed his arms and right brow went up, giving him that ‘I’m the boss.’ Look.

 

                Kai laughed nervously. “Aha~ I… it can wait, hyung. Aha~ I’ll just come by some other time.” He gave up.

 

                “What?!” Sunghee scowled at Kai. “But you said—“ Y-You can’t leave me here with this Dragon! He’s going to eat me alive!

 

                “He needs to rest, Sunghee.” Kris interjected. “He was with us looking for you last night. He hasn’t slept.”

 

                Sunghee blinked in disbelief. He was?

 

                Kai smiled at her and gave her that ‘I’m okay.’ Look.

 

                Yet again, Sunghee felt a swell of guilt build up inside her. “Okay. I’ll see you later.” She managed to say.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________

Next chapter .. Kai finally explains what happened that fateful night..
LOL SPOILER ALERT?! :D

****************

 

Hey , By the way.

 

Thank you for looking at this message right now.
For being in this page right now.
For having just read my latest chapter.
For loving EXO.

FOR EVERYTHING! ♥