REGRETS [Chapter 16 – Part I]

What Is Love?

 

 

REGRETS

[Chapter 16 – Part I]

 

                                                 

 

                 Around eleven o’clock in the evening when Miyoung telephoned Sunghee at home saying that she needs her help badly. And twenty minutes later….

 

                They were in front of the school gates.

 

                “Are you kidding me right now?” Miyoung shot Sunghee a look of disbelief. “Why is he here?!” She pointed to Kai who was standing right behind her with his arms crossed. “When I say the two of us, I meant JUST me and you alone, Sunghee!”

 

                Sunghee pouted and tried to reason out with Miyoung. “Luhan wouldn’t let me out at this time of the night without companion, Miyoung.”

 

                “What are you? Twelve or something? Luhan should chill.” Miyoung squabbled.

 

                “But what about him!?” Sunghee pointed to Sehun who was also standing behind Miyoung. “Why is he here?! So much for me and you!”

 

                Miyoung glanced at Sehun awkwardly. “I ran into him at the convenient store.. And then he started asking questions.. And I couldn’t lie! So he insisted to accompany me.”

 

                “Can we all just get this over with?” Kai interrupted. “I do sleep at night too you know.”

 

                Miyoung glared at him, but then heaved a sigh. “How do we get in?”

 

                “There’s a lower gate at the back of the school.” Sehun pointed.

 

               “Before that, can you at least tell us what you lost— that you went to all the trouble of troubling us along with you?” Kai grilled her.

 

                “If you don’t want to help you are free to go!” Miyoung spat. “And it’s my cellphone were talking about here! I can't lose that.”

 

                “Aishh~ Will you two stop it.” Sunghee interjected. “Let’s just go in and look for it.”

 

                Sehun led the way to the back of the school.

 

                As they reached the gates, Sunghee looked up at the gate. “Okay.. So how do we get pass this?” She said with a little hint of doubt in her tone.

 

                Sehun abruptly knelt to the ground and said, “Climb on my back.”

 

                Sunghee flushed feeling embarrassed. “A-Are you sure?! I’m pretty heavy.”

 

                Sehun looked up at her and smiled, “I’ve carried you before, you weren’t heavy at all.”

 

                It only made Sunghee turn even redder. She slowly placed her foot on Sehun’s back, reaching for the gate. This… is so unlady-like. She landed safely on the other side of the gate.

 

                Kai did the same, gesturing to Miyoung.

 

                But Miyoung rejected him saying, “Oh heck no. I’m not doing that with you. I might fall off and break my whole vertebra.” She ran to Sehun instead.

 

                Few minutes later they were all in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

CAN WE GET MORE SUBS ? HEHE♥

 

HUNHAN SAYS YES!