Sending Hyun Ah Off

Fated to Meet You

Hyun Ah ran back to her room the second she arrived at her house. “Hyun Ah!” Her father yelled angrily at her. She glanced at him and continued walking quickly. “Kim Hyun Ah! You Stay where you are right now!” he yelled making the whole house shake. She rolled her eyes and stood in front of him crossing her arms angrily.

          “Dad...I’m not in the mood...maybe tomorrow?” she said irritated. “Who knows if you’ll even be home tomorrow?” He said walking towards her.

“You’re never home, nor do you listen to your mother and I.” He said angrily standing in front of her. She shifted her feet. “And?” she asked goaded taking a headphone out of her ear. “Your mother and I don’t have any choice...but to send you off.” He said looking to the ground.       

“Send me off?” She yelled loudly. “Are you guys planning on abandoning me?”  She screamed. Her mother entered the room keeping her stare to the ground. “Mom!”

“I’ve told you so many times to listen Hyun Ah.” She said shaking her head. “I don’t know how you became who you are now... but I did warn you and you never cared.” She said looking at her. Hyun Ah looked at them madly and ran to her room.

          Hyun Ah’s father looked at Hyun Ah’s mother and stood by her waiting for her to run back down.

          “Where’s all my stuff!” she yelled loudly stomping down the stairs angrily.  “They’ve all been sent already.” Said her father. Hyun Ah’s eyes widened.

         

Jun Hyung sat on a couch in their huge living room surprised with a cup of orange juice in his hand. “A girl’s going to live with us for a while?” he asked.

          “Yeah... sorry we told you so late. Her parents were our closest friends and they’ve seen how well you grew up and wanted us to teach their daughter just like how we taught you.” They said proudly. Jun Hyung chuckled and rubbed his neck.

          “She can’t be that bad right?” he said chuckling. His parents looked down with nervous laughs.