Confused

Fated to Meet You

 

"What’re you doing?" Junhyung asked loudly behind her and at the same time with his phone pressed against his ear. His voice rang in her ears after he spoke.

She quickly turned around and stared at him with tears slowly forming in her eyes.

"The first person who calls you...is the person that cares about you the most."

 

Her face felt hot, swarming with sweat, as she stood motionless and confused. She tried to talk, but no words came out.

She stared at him with an astonished face then she started to quiver, dropping her arms to her sides.

Her phone slowly fell to the ground with a thud, making her shake too.

He walked quickly towards her and bent down to grab her phone.

He closed his phone and stuffed it in his pocket then held her phone out in front of her with confused eyes. She kept her stare on him as he looked at her with fearful eyes.

"Are you...okay?" He asked terrified. She stood shocked and remained speechless and still.

"I... I... I’m...-" she tried to speak but nothing came out except for mumbles. He looked at her awkwardly as she stood confused, with her veins popping from her forehead.

"Him."  She thought terrified and confused. "Is it...him?" She thought keeping her stare on him.

"Hyuna." He lightly managed to say as he stared at her confused.

"What happened?" He asked.

Hyuna quickly grabbed her phone and stumbled down the stairs and out the door.

"Hyuna!" He yelled loudly standing still. He watched confused as she ran out the door quickly.

"What happened to her? She’s been so weird lately." He said then looked to the ground confused.

 

Hyuna ran out through the driveway as a car stopped in front of her. She stared at the person in the backseat and tightened her fists annoyed.

She ran past the car quickly and to the levee panting.

She rested her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath. She collapsed to the ground and relaxed herself until she heard someone walking towards her.

She angrily stared at the figure that appeared to be Sohyun. Hyuna quickly stood up.

"Hyuna." Sohyun said as she slowly came to a stop and breathed heavily. "What happened to you?" She asked confused. Hyuna quickly turned around.

"It’s none of your business!" She yelled loudly.

Sohyun slightly shook, then after a while, she walked towards Hyuna who was slowly backing up.

"You stay away from me! I hate you!" She yelled. Sohyun stopped walking, her eyes narrowing.

"I’m your sister! You should listen to me!" She yelled loudly. Hyuna sighed deeply with a scoff.

"It doesn’t matter! That was all in the past! Mom and dad aren’t here anymore. We’re no longer sisters!" She yelled loudly. Sohyun walked towards her.

"Don’t ever mention that again!" Hyuna added angrily while Sohyun looked down sadly.

"But you were my idol. I looked up to you." She said. Hyuna scoffed.

"You stole everything I had. You stole what was once mine. You stole mom and dad’s love towards me. And when you found out they didn’t pay any attention about you, you did the unthinkable!" Hyuna yelled loudly.

Sohyun stared at her with teary eyes.

"I didn’t mean to do anything... and you know that-"

"You meant to do it." She interrupted annoyed.

"You knew exactly what you were doing." She said. "Mom and dad died in a car accident... nothing more-"

"You sent those people with your body to kill mom and dad! I’ll never forgive you for that!" Hyuna yelled loudly.

Sohyun scoffed. "I think you’ve been the couple days ago though." She said smartly. Hyuna glared at her.

"I was playing smart by talking to you so people wouldn’t know I have a sister as evil as you." She said.

Sohyun walked towards her quickly with anger in her face. She stopped in her high heels and stood in front of Hyuna.

With her high heels on, she was a few inches taller than Hyuna, who looked up at her with anger.

"You’re just jealous I’m living a better life now than you are." She said. Hyuna scoffed. "If your family was so great, you wouldn’t be here right now." She said with a clever smile.

"I was just trying to comfort you." She said backing up. "But it doesn’t seem you need it."

"You know I don’t need it." Hyuna said. Sohyun stared at her for a while and then started to walk away slowly.

"I don’t need anything from you!" Hyuna yelled loudly so frustrated right now.

Sohyun took one last glance at her then made her way over the levee towards her car.

As she disappeared, Hyuna crouched down on the ground and started to cry loudly.

Junhyung ran quickly to the levee and spotted Hyuna in a tiny ball on the ground staring at the horizon.

He slowly came to a stop and caught his breath then stared at her from afar.

He let out a short chuckle and slowly walked towards her, his hands in his front pocket.

Hyuna twitched when she heard a twig break from a distance. Junhyung hissed at the twig madly then at her who quickly stood up and glanced at him. He chuckled a little and continued walking to her, faster this time.

When he reached her, she kept her gaze down, minding her own business. He stood in front of her with a hand in his front pocket while another pulled on her long bangs that were blocking her face. She peeked up at him annoyed.

"Aww... my little dark cloud is going to rain now?" He said with a smile. She looked up at him.

"Go away." She said slowly as her dried tears reflected in the sunshine. He sighed and sat down next to her then turned to her.

He smiled and cupped his hands under her face. He wiped her tears with his thumbs slowly, staring into her scared heart.

Her watery eyes stared up at him sadly until her bangs flew in her face. He smiled and moved it behind her ears again, rubbing her face gently.

Her lips started to quiver with tears forming in her eyes again. She pulled herself closely towards him, slowly wrapping her arms around him.

He smiled cuddling her closely to him.

"What happened to you this time?" He said while she rested her face on his chest with her eyes closed.

She sniffed his warm fragrance ran through her nostrils and held her breath, trying to capture the scent in her forever.

Junhyung sat in his room and smiled as he patted his chest where Hyuna laid. His smile slowly faded when he felt it wet.

He stared at the huge blob of water filled with Hyuna’s tears then he looked up confused.

He stood up from his bed and slowly walked to the connected room and quietly opened it. He slightly smiled as he found her curled on her bed under her covers.

"I wish I could help you more." He said quietly looking at her sweet face lying asleep.

 

"Junhyung! Hyuna!" Naeun yelled running in the hallway between their rooms. She ran into Hyuna’s room and opened the door connecting their room together and screamed louder.

"Wake up guys!" She yelled excitedly.

"What’s going on here?" Junhyung asked confused, rubbing his eyes slowly sitting up.

Hyuna slowly moved from her sleep and stared at Naeun with a puzzled look.

"Naeun?" She said tiredly. Naeun stood between them with wide excited eyes.

"We’re going to celebrate!" She yelled excitedly.

Junhyung and Hyuna threw their heads back down on their soft pillows.

"Come on guys! We’re going to have fun!" She said running towards Hyuna and throwing her covers off and then doing the same to Junhyung.

"Gikwang! Where are you! Come get your crazy wife!" Junhyung yelled annoyed, trying to get his sleep.

"He won’t come up here stupid. Hurry up before we’re late! He’s waiting outside for us. Come on!" Naeun yelled hitting his head.

"Ah!" He grunted.

Junhyung’s parents swam peacefully in the water smiling at one another.

"You know what they’re going to do today?" She asked. He shook his head and shrugged his shoulders.

"Who knows... but it should be something worthwhile." He said with a smile. She looked at him with a chuckle and sat up tall.

"Hunny, let’s join them." She said excitedly. He stared at her with a scoff.

"We’re too old to be doing anything with the younger generation nowadays." He said shaking his head.

"We’re getting older and older each day." He continued. She scoffed.

"Hey... you may be old, but I believe I’m still pretty young." She said with a chuckle. He smiled.

Hyuna grabbed her skateboard and walked out of her bedroom door. She stopped when she spotted Junhyung on the way. He looked at him and slightly smiled at him.

Hyuna sighed deeply feeling as if her heart had melt to the ground. She let out a slender smile and continued walking ahead with her head down. He followed behind her.

"Hey." Hyuna said turning around, accidentally running into Junhyung since he was unknowingly right behind her.

Her face buried into his chest, her forehead touching his nose. He quickly backed off looking to the ground nervously.

"Uh... sorry." He said scratching his head. She nervously turned around and continued walking, ignoring what she was going to say. He clicked his tongue cursing himself."Damn it." He said quietly then watched her walk out the door.

"Bye mom! See ya dad!" He yelled loudly closing the door then walked towards Naeun and Gikwang’s car.

"Guys... where’re we going?" Hyuna asked when she reached them. "It’s a surprise." Gikwang said chuckling.

"Don’t worry about it...it’ll be fun." He said.

Hyuna stuffed her skateboard in as Junhyung followed behind her.

 

As the car started, Hyuna rubbed the dirt off the skateboard and huffed her breath on it to moisten it and wipe it with her sleeve.

Junhyung slightly chuckle cutely. She stared at him.

"What?" She asked peering up at him. He smiled and shook his head quickly.

"Nothing." He said keeping the smile on his face. She scoffed and prolonged what she was doing.

She felt him watching her as she took glances of him through her long bangs and smiled.

Gikwang stopped the car in front of a restaurant and sighed turning off the engine. "We’re here!" He said getting out with Naeun.

Junhyung and Hyuna looked around confused.

"A restaurant?" They asked getting out.

"Well, we’ve to eat first before doing anything, right?" Naeun said with an arm around her husband.

"Okay, let’s go in." Gikwang said then led the way.

 

After they were done eating, Naeun and Gikwang took them to an Amusement Park, and to many other places so they could interact. But it mostly led to arguments and them hitting each other. Only when they ate and/or went to the restroom, did they act okay.

Junhyung and Hyuna walked home slowly next to each other. She jumped on her skateboard and smiled going ahead of him.

He grabbed her hand quickly making her stop her skateboard and stare at him with wide eyes.

"Wait here for me." He said then slowly freed her hand and smiled walking into a store. She watched as he walked into the store and stared at her tiny hand with a smile on her face.

She sat outside on her skateboard happily until someone tapped her shoulder.

"Hyunseung." She said when she turned around and quickly stood up. He smiled down at her.

"How you doing Hyuna?" He asked smiling. She backed up and glared at him.

"You guys deserted me... just like what my parents did." She said angrily standing her ground.

"What’re you doing now?" She demanded. He looked down. "I’m leaving today." He said looking at her. She stared at him for a while.

"Leaving?"  She thought confused. She quickly changed her expression.

"Who cares... leave!" She yelled.

"Hyuna... you know you want me. Just admit it." He said with his arms outstretched. She scoffed loudly.

"You’re sick Hyunseung!" She yelled loudly backing up. She turned around when she felt someone behind her and found her face buried in someone’s broad chest.

She gasped and looked up at Junhyung with shocked eyes. He moved her aside and stood closely in front of her.

"What’re you doing here Hyunseung?" Junhyung asked. "You must be the almighty Junhyung that our Hyuna's so deeply in love with." Hyunseung said with a smile on her face.

Hyuna gasped and walked towards Hyunseung madly.

Junhyung pulled her back with a hand on her arm. She glared up at him but stood still.

"What’re you doing here?" Junhyung asked once more, sharper this time. Hyunseung sighed and smiled.

"Just to give Hyuna my last hugs and kisses... why? Jealous?" He asked. Junhyung’s face went from furious to anger. He took a step towards Hyunseung just before Doojoon walked in to stop any further actions.

"Wait... guys." He said standing between them. Doojoon stared at him.

"Doojoon." She quietly said behind Junhyung.

"Sorry for this guys. He’s been... drinking lately." He said pushing Hyunseung to sit on a bench nearby. He walked back to Junhyung and Hyuna with a sigh.

"Um...he’s leaving in a couple of days...so he’s stressing out because he’s broken all the groups up." He said frustrated. Hyuna’s eyes grew wide.

"The whole group?" She asked confused. Doojoon nodded with a sour face.

"He used his stubbornness... so everyone got tired and went their own ways." He said then took a paper out of his pockets.

Hyuna and Junhyung stared oddly at his every move. He looked thinner and fragile.

"Here’s all of our numbers. Hyunseung forced us to change it." He said then walked back to Hyunseung and grabbed him up.

"Sorry for all this...see you guys." He said then walked ahead. Hyuna muttered some words, staring at the paper in her hands. She looked down and sighed.

 

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!!

Well, goodbye Hyunseung!!! About time??? Haha...