Yong Jun Hyung, the MAN!!

Fated to Meet You

In a cloudy day sat a huge mansion with palm trees surrounding it. There were lush green grass in every corner and beautiful tall statues and sculptures. In the middle of a pool in the enormous back yard sat a handsome man Yong Jun Hyung, shirtless with black shorts and floating on a floater reading a book. His tan abs glistened along the shiny water as he laid flawless. A maid (not really a maid...she’s actually Jun Hyung’s aunt who’s gonna leave in a couple of days so she wanted to pay him her last respects by being his maid for one day) walked out of the enormous mansion and carried out some juice and offered it to him. He took his sunglasses off and smiled, setting his book down on his belly.

“Thank you very much.” He said accepting the orange juice and drinking it with a smile. She bowed her head for respect and slowly walked back into the house. He let out a breath of warm air after drinking it and used his muscular arms to paddle the floater to the edge of the pool. He slowly jumped out without getting wet and smiled brightly, his teeth shining vividly in the sunlight. He brushed his sideburns and lightly coughed as the maid brought out a towel along with a phone.

          “It’s your father.” She slowly said holding the phone out and not laying eyes on him. “Thank you.” He said taking it. The maid walked back into the house politely. 

“Hey dad.” He answered smiling and squinting his eyes through the bright sunlight. “Your mother and I need you right now at the pool.” He replied. Jun Hyung looked around confused,

          “Uh... not to disappoint you... but I am there.” He said looking around scratching the corner of his lips. “The inside pool.” He responded chuckling. Jun Hyung looked down and rubbed the bottom of his lip laughing quietly. “That explains it then.” He said walking inside slowly with a smile.

          Jun Hyung’s parents sat in a hot tub smiling and relaxing. “We grew up such a good boy.” He said smiling at his wife. She chuckled. “We did indeed.” She said agreeing.

          Jun Hyung slowly turned the corner and sighed taking a deep breath spotting his parents. “Please don’t tell me they discovered I’m dating my cousin.” He thought with a loud gulp entering.

          “Jun Hyung!” His father yelled excitedly. Jun Hyung’s face softened. “Yeah... dad?” he answered confused walking slower towards them. “Your mom and I have something to tell you.” He said looking at Jun Hyung’s mother. She chuckled. “You’ll love it.” She said sipping her drink.

          “What is it?” he asked curiously gazing at them. “We have finally figured it out.” His father said with a straight face. Jun Hyung’s eyes widened. “Oh no! They’ve caught me!” he thought with panic. His father started to laugh. “Did you see your face?!” he yelled laughing, Jun Hyung sighed in annoyance.

          “What... is it dad? Just tell me now or I’m leaving.” He said turning his back and walking towards the door. “You don’t want to see your cousin Na Eun?” His mother said. Jun Hyung froze without turning around and smiled brightly.

          “Na Eun... is back?” he thought excitedly then glanced at his parents and ran out the door excitedly.