Doojoon's Appearance

Fated to Meet You

Jun Hyung’s parents left the hospital satisfied that someone was there with Hyun Ah. When they got in their cars and headed home, Doo Joon walked past the entry door looking around for Hyun Ah’s room. He smacked his lips when he found it and went in.

“Hyun Ah!” he yelled after opening the door and seeing her. Hyun Seung sat up and stood up walking towards him. “Hey Doo Joon...what happened-“

“Hyun Ah! Why didn’t you call and tell us?!” he yelled reaching her bed. She stared at him awkwardly. “Oh was I suppose to call?” She said with a light chuckle. Doo Joon looked at Hyun Seung.

            “Well... you called Hyun Seung.” He said looking at him. Hyun Seung widened his eyes. “No... no... Hyun Seung rescued me.” She said chuckling. “I never called him.” She said. Doo Joon looked at Hyun Seung narrowing his eyes.

            “Wait... when did this happen again?” Doo Joon asked with a confused chuckle. Hyun Ah looked at Hyun Seung. “When was it? I don’t remember.” She said scratching the side of her nose. Hyun Seung looked up and stuttered.

            “Towards... nighttime.” he said nodding. Doo Joon scoffed. “Can you be more specific? What time?” He asked. Hyun Seung smiled “Around... uh...12... ish?” he said. Doo Joon opened his mouth to talk. “Anyways.” Hyun Seung said shutting Doo Joon’s mouth.

“Hyun Ah isn’t feeling very well... so she doesn’t want visitors right now.” He said pushing Doo Joon out the door that is already opening. Jun Hyung walked in and looked up at them confused with their eyes on him too. He was wearing a white t-shirt under his thin black leather jacket along with black jean and sneakers.

 

            “Who’re you?” Doo Joon asked confused. Jun Hyung narrowed his eyes. “Uh... Jun Hyung?” he said unsure. Hyun Ah laughed. “This is just awkward... all you guys in one room.” She said chuckling. “I could never picture this day.” She said. Jun Hyung chuckled and walked towards her.

            “How’re you feeling?” he asked in a soft voice. She smiled. “Uh... I have broken bones... ribs... my ankle’s fractured... and uh-“

“Shut up.” Jun Hyung said chuckling. Hyun Seung and Doo Joon stood at the door and watched their conversation. “What?! You finally come visit your patient today?” she asked. He smiled. “I didn’t want to come at all... but my mom says if I don’t then we’ll have to keep sharing the same room.” He said sarcastically. They chuckled while Hyun Seung and Doo Joon screamed.

            “You share a room?!” They both yelled together in shock. Hyun Ah sighed in annoyance. “Yeah... so what?” she said not caring. Hyun Seung stared at Jun Hyung with a short cough. “Can we... can we talk to you?” Doo Joon asked pulling him out.

            They stood in front of Jun Hyung with crossed arms, staring angrily at him. “Uh...yeah?” Jun Hyung asked confused. Hyun Seung scoffed. “Do you know who Hyun Ah is?” he asked pointing at the door. Jun Hyung crossed his arms. “Um... stubborn?” he said confused. Doo Joon broke in.

            “She doesn’t go around sleeping with dogs like you. What’re you guys doing together?” he asked angrily. Jun Hyung looked at both of them oddly back and forth.

            “Uh... are you two her parents or something?” He asked chuckling. “Because I didn’t force her to sleep in the same room as me... nor do I want her to either.” He added. Hyun Seung and Doo Joon looked at each other confused.

 

            “Hey! You!” Hyun Ah’s doctor yelled walking towards them with a smile. Jun Hyung walked over and greeted him with a smile. “Hey doc.” He said shaking his hand.

            “You’re the one who brought Hyun Ah in yesterday.” He said. Jun Hyung looked around oddly. “Uh... yes.” he said chuckling. “Who else would have?” he said. The doctor pointed to Hyun Seung, who stood motionless while Doo Joon angrily stared at him.

            “You said you brought Hyun Ah here!” Doo Joon yelled mystified. “I... did!” he yelled crossing his arms. Jun Hyung scoffed.

            “May I say you’re fond of Hyun Ah?” Jun Hyung asked looking up. Hyun Seung stared at him. “Trying to impress her by saying you rescued her huh?” Jun Hyung asked again. Hyun Seung quickly denied it.

“Go ahead... I don’t care.” He said slapping Hyun Seung’s shoulder. “That’s how girls fall for you most.” He said smiling. “I’d do the same thing if I were you too.” He said. Hyun Seung stared at him amazed.

            “Really?! You won’t tell her?” Hyun Seung yelled happily. Jun Hyung nodded. “Of course not! Why would a man turn his back on his own?” he said then walked out of the hospital. “Hey! Tell Hyun Ah I said it’s her turn to clean the room when she gets out!” he yelled loudly with a laugh. Hyun Seung smiled.

            “He’s cool.” Hyun Seung said with a smile looking at Doo Joon. Doo Joon scoffed and walked back into Hyun Ah’s room. Hyun Seung looked at the doctor who scoffed. “You don’t tell her too!” he yelled. The doctor walked away. “As all doctors say... ’I can’t promise you anything’.” He said with a chuckle. Hyun Seung sighed.

A/N: Hello and welcome back to me!!! hehe.

It's been a long while since I have updated! Hope this chapter is okay... i tried my best to make it sound intense!!!

But don't forget to comment now... >(^_^)<

Much love to everyone who's supporting me! You all are the best!!!!!! Saranghae!!!