Decisions

Fated to Meet You

 

He took one last long gape at her then quickly walked out the door leaving Hyuna sitting on the ground weakly shaking.

Hyuna looked down sadly feeling Junhyung’s car revving away. She slowly wiped her tears from her huge round eyes and tried to get up. Her legs felt so faint and tired that she fell back down lightly. She folded down beside the broken pieces and lie on the ground staring at the pieces sadly.

"You have to be strong Hyuna." Said her grandparents in her dream. "Everyday is a sacrifice... no one is perfect in the world. Although the world is against you... you have to fight it through... no matter how difficult it is... there is no right or wrong answer in the world... if you voice your opinion... stay strong."

 

When Junhyung got back from taking a breath of air outside, he slowly walked back into her room sneaking in. He smiled when he spotted Hyuna sleeping on the ground on her side.

He walked towards her and bent down to look at her broken down face. He gently carried her in his arms as she held him tightly, wrapping her arms deeply in him. He stopped with an awkward expression and stood uncomfortably looking at her. She rested with a happy smile on her face.

"I missed you... grandma and grandpa." She lightly said snuggling her face into his warm neck. Junhyung scoffed and lightly smiled walking towards her bed. He bent down to place her back on her bed then slightly grabbed her arms that were wrapped around him.

He unwrapped them and laid her on her bed gently. He tucked her in and looked at her face when she smiled and inhaled deeply. Sound asleep, Junhyung smiled at her sadly.

"Alright... lets get this done." Junhyung said in the basement with a new skateboard in front of him. He was examining it with a finger to his chin. It was plain, made out of wood, and perfect. He smiled then took some paint and pencil out of his lost and found box.

The bright sun polished through Hyuna’s huge window as light sneaked in from outside, warming her whole room up. She shielded her eyes from her white blanket and room that reflected the brightness from the wall.

She rolled in bed and stretched all over and then quickly sat up and looked down at her door where the box was last night. She sighed a breath of relief seeing that it wasn’t there.

"Thank goodness it was a dream." She said falling back on her bed. The door opened and something rolled hitting her bed. She looked at the door confused then sat up and walked towards the side of the bed.

Her face was filled with sadness staring at the skateboard in her bedroom.

Around it was her name along with designs and in the middle wrote: GRANDMA AND GRANDPA LOVES YOU. She smiled as she looked at it, rolling it with her feet back and forth.

"WHOO!" She yelled riding on her new skateboard happily outside the huge house on the pavement floor. She pushed it with all her might while Junhyung stood from afar watching her with a smile.

"Having fun now?!" He yelled. Hyuna came to a stop on the skateboard and smiled brightly. "Thanks!" She yelled loudly. "This is great!" She yelled smiling and then looking down.

"Even though I like the one my grandparents gave me more." She said silently.

"I know it’s not as good as your grandparents’! But I worked hard on it!" He yelled. She laughed and continued riding her new skateboard.

"The bright colors supposed to brighten your day!" He told her with a smile on his face.

They spent the day finishing the cupboard then they painted the remainder of the cupboard.

"How about... blue... yellow... and... green?" Junhyung asked. Hyuna scoffed loudly. "Are you serious? Those colors don’t even go together!" She yelled loudly. He laughed.

"How about black, dark blue, and dark... dark... purple." She said with a smile looking down at the paint and mixing them.

"Hey!" Junhyung yelled loudly peering at the mixed paint. "It’s supposed to be bright colors!" He yelled loudly. She looked up at him with an ‘I don’t care’ look.

"Too... late." She said with a snicker. He scoffed and watched as she painted the cupboard on her own.

"Hey... where’d you put the remainings of my old skateboard?" She asked. "I threw it away." He said. She dropped her paintbrush, her jaw dropping to the ground. Her eyes widened in shock while he lightly laughed nervously.

"I meant... I stored it in the basement." He said chuckling. She placed her hands on her hips. "Prove it." She said coldly. He smacked his lips. "I did! You think I’m lying?! I never-"

"I don’t believe you." She said honestly. He chuckled and walked towards the basement with her behind him. When they arrived, Hyuna let out a cough and chuckle.

"What’d you do? Steal stuff?" She asked laughing. He turned to look at her annoyed. "I’m not a stealer." He said.

She sarcastically laughed and looked through his rags and trash on his desk. She spotted the markers and colors on her skateboard and looked at him.

"How long did you take on making the skateboard?" She asked. He glanced at her and smiled. "Um... a good 6 hours." He said with a laugh, yawning. She stared at him awkwardly as he searched for the box. He went to it and grunted pulling it out with all his might.

"Found it." He said opening it. She kept her stare on him.

"You stayed up to do this?" She asked. He looked at her and laughed. "Of course... I do everything for the people I cherish." He said laughing.

"Even if it means taking my life." He said smiling sweetly. She stared at him with a sad face then slowly looked down with a sigh. She walked towards the box filled with her dusty skateboard.

"Look... Hyuna." Junhyung’s mother said. "Like I told you before... although you aren’t related to us of some sort... we still consider you family." She said staring at Hyuna’s sad eyes.

"Anything you want to express or say... we’re all ears." She said smiling. Hyuna looked down with a light smile and nodded.

A/N: So...? I managed to update... hehe...

I hope this chapter was good... please comment and let me know okay?