Sohyun flashback

Fated to Meet You

“Hi Hyun Ah unnie.” So Hyun said, in middle school, as they walked to class. So Hyun was wearing her princess clothing with bright pink high heels while Hyun Ah was in her blue overalls and high top converse.

“Hey So Hyun.” She replied deadly. “You look so gorgeous today! Where’d you buy those overalls?!” she yelled loudly. Hyun Ah twitched in annoyance.

“Uh...my mom bought them for me.” She answered then quickly entered her class.

 

            The next day, Hyun Ah came to school with her new blank overalls and converse. Her face became sour as she laid eyes on So Hyun who walked quickly towards her. So Hyun was wearing the blue overalls that Hyun Ah had wore yesterday and converse. Hyun Ah sighed and quickly walked to class without glancing back. She could sense So Hyun running after her making her walk faster.

 

            Hyun Ah stared at the photo in her phone angrily with disgust from the past. “She always stole what’s mine and wanted to look exactly like me.” She said with a scoff. Suddenly, she got another text and opened it.

            “I saw your parents on a cruise...can’t believe they left you.”

Hyun Ah scoffed and text back:

            “That’s how they are... how’d you get my number?”

            “I have my resources.”

            “What... you know where I live too?”

            “I do in fact... I’ll be visiting you soon.”

 

Hyun Ah quickly closed her phone not caring and stood up on her skateboard. She stumbled on her feet making her skateboard scratch her leg really bad. It rolled over her leg then slowly down the hill. She loss balance and stumbled down the levee where a trail was created, all the way to the bottom. She gasped and deeply inhaled from the pain and blood coming out from her leg.

“Crap.” She shrieked wincing in pain, looking around for her skateboard. She saw it and sighed in relief then slowly crawled over and grabbed it. She looked up at how steep the levee was and sighed slowly walking up the huge hill, trying not to fall backwards.

            Jun Hyung walked out of the shower in his shorts without a shirt on. He had a towel around his neck with his wet hair dripping water on it. He walked into his “new” bedroom and sighed.

“This room is so small... how am I ever gonna be able to move out.” He said looking around and seeing some men coming into their house with tools and equipment to kill the ants. He sighed and walked into the room with an irritated sigh. He looked out the window and chuckled with a scoff spotting Hyun Ah limping towards the house, holding her skateboard.

“Ha...what happened to the little tough girl huh.” He said with a chuckled by the window. Hyun Ah slowly looked up at him with angry eyes. He quickly moved out of the way breathing heavily. “Wow was that a threatening look.” He said terrified with a hand on his chest trying to breath normally.

            “Stupid.” Said Hyun Ah limping her way towards the house with an angry expression. She looked over and spotted a huge van in the driveway. “Great... I’m gonna be able to move back in my room soon.” She said.

            “Hyun Ah!” yelled Jun Hyung’s mother running towards her with a worried face. She stopped and sighed. “Oh jeez,” Hyun Ah said watching Jun Hyung’s mother approach her with a worried look.

            “Oh my goodness. What happened?! Are you okay?!” she yelled looking at her bleeding wound. Hyun Ah smacked her lips together and nodded. “It’s only a scratch. I’ll manage.” She said.

            “Come inside... I’ll dress your wound.” She said walking inside with Hyun Ah behind her. She glanced up at their bedroom window to see if Jun Hyung was still there, but he wasn’t.

            “Looking for someone?” Jun Hyung asked walking out of the front door. Hyun Ah quickly stared at him and scoffed with a smile.

            “I actually am.” She said stumbling towards him. “I’m looking for some one to KILL.” She said threateningly with an annoyed face then walked past him bumping his shoulder. He chuckled and watched as she reached the door.

            “Hurt much?” He asked looking at her bleeding leg. She stopped. “Not as much as seeing your face.” She answered irritated and entered the house. Jun Hyung chuckled to himself.