Things Happen

Fated to Meet You

 

A/N: Hey my lovely readers!! Sorry it's been a while since i've updated. Here's another one. I hope you all love it! ENJOY!!!

            Jun Hyung walked out the door and pressed his back into the wall taking a huge long breath. He shut his eyes tight having flashbacks of Na Eun and his fun times together. His fists tightened as the thoughts ran through him.

            “Hey... if you’re going to cry... that’s why they invented a place called... the bathroom.” Hyun Ah said gazing at him, crossing her arms from a few feet away staring at him. He slowly looked up at her with his eyes narrowed and scowled. She stared at him, her expression confused when he walked out of the house quickly. She stared as he exited the house puzzled and shrugged her shoulder then walked the opposite direction smiling.

            The ceremony was beginning with hundreds of people in the wedding hall already. Jun Hyung’s parents and Hyun Ah sat in the front row looking around for Jun Hyung.

            “Hyun Ah dear... have you see Jun Hyung?” asked his mother. Hyun Ah slowly shook her head and looked behind him. “Where’d he go?” she thought confused.

            Jun Hyung sat on a rock far away from the house where views of the mountains could be seen and green forests were present. He closed his eyes and sighed deeply, feeling the air inside his lungs. With each inhale, his heart became weaker and weaker. As he closed his eyes, Na Eun came by his mind:

            “Jun Hyung...Jun Hyung oppa.” said Na Eun in the distance of the mountains. “I wasn’t meant for you... you weren’t meant for me.” She said. Jun Hyung inhaled deeper, his eyes narrowing through the darkness of his eyelids. “Your true love is coming.” She said then he calmed down. “She’s coming... be tolerant... she’ll emerge in front of you when-“

             “Jun Hyung!” Hyun Ah yelled loudly behind him with the compass in her hand outstretched in front of her. “What’re you doing here?! Everyone’s waiting for you!” she yelled loudly stepping through the tall grass.

            “Hyun Ah?” He thought confused. “How can-“

              As he turned around, he spotted Hyun Ah making her way towards him quickly. She had her head down watching her steps making sure she wasn’t stepping on anything unnecessary things. Jun Hyung slowly blinked and watched her carefully. As she reached him, she gave him a shove on the shoulder.

            “What’re you doing?! Can you not hear me?!” she yelled louder. His eyes narrowed in anger. “Look what you did! Now I forgot what Na Eun was trying to tell me!” he yelled loudly pushing her aside then he made his way through the tall grass. Hyun Ah angrily stared at him disappearing through the meadow.

            “Really?” she said angrily. “You’re dead when I lay my hands on you!” she yelled chasing after him. He kept walking and looking up.

            “What’d Na Eun say.” He thought deeply reaching the huge house again. “What’d she say.” He thought closing his eyes shut tight. “Your true love is coming.” He quickly opened his eyes with a smile. “Your true love is coming?” he said quietly confused. “What else did you say?” he thought walking slower. “And she’s coming quick... you’ll notice her soon.” Jun Hyung nodded with his eyes slightly closed walking slower. “She’s coming... be tolerant... she’ll emerge in front of you when-“

             “JUN HYUNG!!!” Hyun Ah yelled from behind running towards him. He stopped and turned around. “You interrupt me again!” he yelled turning around angrily seeing her running too fast to stop. He stared at her puzzled whose eyes widened knowing she’s unable to stop herself too. He backed up.

             “No... no... no.” he said moving back. She yelped and collapsed towards him. Before she reached him, he quickly turned to the side making her run into the wall behind him.

            “Ow.” She said with her face pressed against the wall. He laughed hysterically from behind her. She slowly scraped herself off from the wall and glared at him, who was still laughing. “You’re lucky this time!” she yelled then ran to the bathroom quickly.

 

            Jun Hyung slowly entered the wedding ceremony seeing his parents’ gaze at him. “Where have you been?! And where’s Hyun Ah!” they whispered quietly with people glancing at them. “Sorry... uh... she... fell on the wall.” Jun Hyung sitting down with a quick laugh. “Fell on the wall?” asked his father confused while his mother glared at him.

            “What’d you do to her Jun Hyung.” His mother said. He scoffed not at fault. Hyun Ah slowly walked into the room filled with people still rubbing her face. Jun Hyung pointed at her happily and chuckled. She slumped down very low sat on the chair around Jun Hyung and them in anger.

            “Are you okay honey?” Jun Hyung’s mother asked rubbing her arm. She nodded. Jun Hyung’s parents looked at him angry at him.

            “Hey! What’d I do?” Jun Hyung asked scoffing. Hyun Ah kept her stare on the stage. As Jun Hyung looked up to the stage, he quickly glanced at Hyun Ah and smiled.

            “How’s the side of your body? Hurting much?!” he whispered laughing. Hyun Ah looked at him slowly and gradually lifted her tiny fist up in the air. “Try me!” he whispered pushing his arm towards her face. She fiercely looked at him. “Fine... I knew you couldn’t anyways.” He said moving back to his seat.

            “Do you not have manners for your “cousins” wedding at all or what?” she said through clenched teeth.

            “I’d rather ignore it... than enjoy it and clinch it in my heart forever... seeing my only love drift away in front of me.” He said. Hyun Ah looked at him awkwardly. “So poetic it’s disgusting.” She told him looking away. He smiled and sat back in his seat, slumping his shoulders down and peering up at the choir going on onstage. Hyun Ah chuckled and looked at her fist. Before Jun Hyung could say anything, he felt a slight sting pierce through his muscular arm. He lifted his hand up and scratched his arm.

            “What?” he asked glancing at Hyun Ah who was chuckling quietly to herself. “You really didn’t feel that?!” she asked angrily. He scoffed and shook his head.

            “A bee sting hurts more.” He said carelessly. She narrowed her eyes and blew a breath on her tiny fist and charging towards his arm. She stopped when she saw him looking at her.

            “What?” she asked angrily while he laughed. “Try again... let’s see how painful this can be.” He said looking at her tiny fists with a chuckle. She charged with anger towards his arm, but he stood strong with no pain felt. With a ‘pop’ the punch was over which left Jun Hyung laughing lightly looking down shaking with hilarity.

            “Psss! Can you guys please be quiet!” whispered an elder lady behind them. Jun Hyung nervously looked at her and smiled.

            “Sorry.” He said politely as Hyun Ah remained in her seat hastily.

            Throughout the whole ceremony, Jun Hyung and Hyun Ah played several of games to kill time. They played thumb wars, tic-tac-toe on a piece of napkin, eye contest, and who could drink the most water. By the end of the ceremony, everyone left to their reserved rooms already while they sat playing the last of their thumb wars game. “Jun Hyung, Hyun Ah... come on, we gotta go.” His mother said walking ahead.

            “Alright mom... we’re coming-no! That was cheating!” Jun Hyung yelled madly while Hyun Ah stood up and jumped in the air being championship of the game.

            “As I said before! I’m the champion!” she yelled as Jun Hyung’s father looked at them and chuckled shaking his head with a laugh.

            “Come on, you don’t want to wake the elders that are already asleep do you?” he asked. They looked at his parents and left.

            Hyun Ah sat in her room and looked around hugging her pillow in her chest as a knock came form her door. She quickly stood up and opened it. “Hey Na Eun.” She said to Na Eun with a smile.

            “Hey.” She said with a quick wave. “Shouldn’t you be on your honeymoon already?” she asked confused with a chuckle. Na Eun smiled at her. “Can I... come in first?” she asked. Hyun Ah scratched her head and chuckled.

            “Right! Sorry! Come in.” she said holding the door open. “It’s just that I’ve never had visitors like this before... so I’m... yeah.” she said then stopped herself before blabbering nonsense. Na Eun sat down on a chair looking around. Hyun Ah slowly closed the door as she walked to sit on her bed.

            “What’s going on?” she asked confused. Na Eun smiled. “Well... one of your friends came over... and said she wanted to share this room with you.” She said chuckling. Hyun Ah peered at her. “My friend?” she asked confused. “Girl or guy?” she asked.

            Hyun Ah and Na Eun slowly walked towards the first floor seeing a girl standing there with packs of luggage beside her. Men were still unloading her pack as more came. Hyun Ah squinted her eyes to see who it was as they neared her.

             “She’s very pretty and polite.” Na Eun said smiling. Hyun Ah lightly smiled. “Hey Hyun Ah unnie!” So Hyun said loudly. Hyun Ah stopped her step.

            “Uh... I don’t know her.” She said then walked back up the stairs. Na Eun looked at her oddly as So Hyun moved into the light.

            “Hyun Ah! It’s me! Kwon So Hyun!” she yelled loudly chasing after her. Na Eun stared at So Hyun.

            “We always do this.” Said So Hyun smiling. “I always have to run after her because she’s older than me.” She said. Na Eun smiled and walked up the stairs towards Hyun Ah’s room.

            Hyun Ah quickly ran to the bathroom and sat in there panicking. “I hate this girl.” She thought angrily. “Why does she always appear? I hate her!” she thought her fists clinching. Suddenly, a thought came to her mind. She took her phone out and smiled as she opened her phone and peered at the wallpaper in her phone. “Jun Hyung.” She said with a smile as it soon faded. “I don’t know his number.” She said her thoughts dying as she looked through her contact list. “Yong Jun Hyung?!” she whispered looking at the contact number.

            Jun Hyung sat in his bedroom in his pajamas with a smile on his bed. “Thank goodness Hyun Ah was there for me to fool with so I didn’t have to see Na Eun being taken away.” He said smiling then heard his cell phone ring from the bathroom.

            Na Eun guided So Hyun into Hyun Ah’s room setting her bags down. “Are you sure this is Hyun Ah’s bedroom? Where is she?” So Hyun asked looking.

            “Don’t worry... she’s just probably using the restroom or something... I’m confident this is her room.” Na Eun said then walked out the door.

           

            “Hello?” Jun Hyung said on his phone awkwardly. He sat up hearing a loud breathing on the other line. “Uh...hello?” he said.

            “Jun Hyung! It’s Hyun Ah! Come to my room! Hurry!” Hyun Ah yelled then quickly hung up. “Come to your room?” he said confused then set his phone in his pocket. “Whatever... it’s probably another stupid trick.” He said sitting on his bed. “But...” He said unsure.

            Hyun Ah stood on the corner of his room biting her lip. “Please... come out... please.” she begged spotting him dash out of his room as fast as he could with his coat flying by his side. Hyun Ah’s hair flew by as he brought a breeze towards her. She stared at him awkwardly seeing him disappear through the halls. “He really thought I was in trouble?” she said puzzled then shrugged her shoulders and evilly crept into his room and locked the door. “Now I don’t have to suffer with So Hyun.” She said snickering.

            Na Eun was in the kitchen cooking some food and cutting red meat until Jun Hyung threw the door open. His eyes widened in shock seeing So Hyun in there with Na Eun. So Hyun was holding a sharp knife with blood on her apron.

           “So Hyun!” he yelled walking towards her. “What’d you do to Hyun Ah.” He asked demanding for an answer. Na Eun looked around confused. “Uh... she... wasn’t here when I got here-“

          “Liar!” he yelled holding her wrist tightly. “What’d you do to her? Tell me now-“

He stared at the beef pack in the sink defrosting then slowly let go of So Hyun’s wrist.

            “I don’t know what you’re talking about... I just got here and Na Eun unnie said I could stay with Hyun Ah.” She said puzzled. Jun Hyung looked at her Hyun Ah’s tiny bed, and then back to So Hyun. With a loud scoff, he ran towards his bedroom quickly.

            “Damn Hyun Ah!” he yelled in the hallway nearing his room. When he arrived, he tugged on the locked door as hard as he could. “Hyun Ah! Open up!” he yelled hearing Hyun Ah chuckling inside.

            “I can hear you loud breather laughing!” he yelled. Hyun Ah stopped and covered and continued laughing again. “I’m sorry Jun Hyung! But I’d rather sleep here than stuck with So Hyun!” She yelled chuckling while he continued pounding on the door.

            “And you think I’d like to be stuck with her?!” he yelled angrily. She nodded from inside.

            “Somewhat.” She said smiling. Jun Hyung quickly called Na Eun. “Hey Na Eun... do you guys have keys to these rooms-“

            “What?! No?!” He yelled from outside. Hyun Ah scoffed inside and laid on his soft bed, closing her tired eyes. Jun Hyung sat outside angrily then slipped his phone back into his pocket. “And I thought you were hurt.” He thought staring at the locked door angrily.

A/N: Haha, there goes a update!!!! I hope you all loved it!

Please leave a comment okay??? Saranghae!!!!