Junhyung in Control

Fated to Meet You

 

Junhyung stood in his room walking back and forth with an arm crossed across his chest while another rested on his lips.

"What should I get her?" He said quietly thinking. He narrowed his eyes.

"There is nothing I can give her... maybe a black pen? A VERY black pen." He thought chuckling cleverly.

"No... too cheap... I need to give her something she’ll remember for life." He said rubbing his chin.

 

"Naeun ah... I don’t want a party." Hyuna whined. They sat across from each other in the living room. "Don’t worry Hyuna." She said smiling. "We’ll guide you through this." She said.

"Junhyung’s really good with parties too, so I’ll ask him to be with you at all times." She said. Hyuna looked down. "Why not you?" She asked curiously. Naeun looked over at her husband.

"I can’t just leave him alone." She said chuckling. Hyuna looked over at Gikwang then to the ground worriedly.

"Don’t worry... everything will be fine." She said holding Hyuna’s hand. Naeun smiled at her.

 

Junhyung’s door suddenly opened. He stared at Naeun awkwardly who was walking up to him in panic and a sour face.

"I need you to help Hyuna." She said with her hands together. Junhyung gazed at her. "Why can’t you do it?" He asked still walking back and forth. Naeun stopped him.

"Me and Gikwang has to be together." She whined. "We’re newlyweds. We still can’t let go of each other." She said looking up at him, pleading him.

"You two have the rest of your lives to spend together." Junhyung said. "I can’t just hang around with Hyuna everywhere. And this is her first party. I need you to walk her through it." She continued. Junhyung sighed deeply.

"I have my own problems to worry about." He said continuing to walk around. Naeun stopped him. "Please." She begged. He angrily sighed loudly.

 

Hyuna walked outside their house sitting on the curb with her phone in her hand. "They all changed their numbers." She sighed sadly then called each one of them.

"None of my friends are going to appear at the party." She said disappointed. She looked down to the ground with a tilted head when she felt someone push her skateboard that was rolling away. She quickly used her feet to stop the tracks then gazed over at Junhyung who was laughing at her.

"What’re you doing?" She asked making her way towards him. "I have a few questions to ask you." He asked taking a paper and pencil out. "Are you a reporter now or what?" She asked through a chuckle. He sarcastically laughed.

"Sure." He said annoyed. "Um... what color do you hate the most?" He asked curiously ready to write. She stared at him awkwardly.

"Um... is this a... trick question?" She asked with a chuckle. He laughed shaking his head. "Obviously bright colors." She said looking down.

"No! I need you to be specific." He said looking around. "Like... red... yellow... pink... or-"

"Ugh! Definitely pink!" She yelled loudly. "No questions asked because I think that’s the ugliest color ever." She said then grabbed a stick and wrote something on the sand in front of her.

"Alright... would you rather have your hair up... or down?" He asked. She touched her hair and thought looking up. "I like it... down." She said using the stick to flick some dirt.

"Down... okay... um... make up or none." He asked. She stared at him annoyed."Make up." She said irritated. He smiled.

"That’ll be enough for now." He said smiling looking down. He gasped with shock finding dirt all over his shoe.

"Did you flick all those on me?!" He yelled. She stood up and partly smiled. She grabbed the paper and read what he wrote down. "What do you need this for?" She asked reading the paper while he cleaned his shoe, hitting it with his hand. She slowly looked up at him with a sour face.

"Perhaps... that party?" She asked confused. Junhyung slowly looked up at her and nervously chuckled. "Well...it-"

Hyuna quickly ripped the piece of paper into shreds then walked quickly back into the house taking them with her. Junhyung scoffed as he watched her storm into the house.

"Just trying to do something nice." He said chuckling.

 

Hyuna walked frustrated into her bedroom up the stairs. As she sat down on her bed, she let out a sigh of breath, panting. "Why’s he planning everything?!" She quietly said annoyed then looked at her skateboard and inhaled deeply.

"Like I said before." Junhyung said walking back and forth in front of Gikwang and Naeun. "You have to plan what’s going to happen to her." He said chuckling. "It’s not going to go very well if I do everything." He said.

"But you guys get along so well...plus...you know her more than I do." She said smiling. Junhyung stopped walking and stared at them back and forth with shocked eyes.

"First of all... we don’t get along... and I’ve only known her for no more than 1 and a half month." He said. Gikwang stood up and sighed.

"Well... I guess I have to be the man and plan this right?" He asked looking at both of them. Naeun stood up with him.

"Plus... all I need to do is help dress her up and be with her the whole time." He said smiling at Junhyung. Junhyung looked down and bit his lip.

"Fine! I’ll do it." Naeun said looking down. "In one condition." She said smiling at Junhyung.

"I take her shopping and fix her up... you... stay by her side." She said looking at Junhyung who stared at her with anger and shock.