Junhyung's Cooties

Fated to Meet You

 

As Hyuna woke up from under Junhyung’s coat and the warm blanket, she looked around the huge house confused.

She inhaled the aroma with a deep breath them closed her eyes and smiled, thinking of last night. Thinking of when they embraced each other. They way he held her in his broad, warm, and protective chest.

"Junhyung’s smell." She thought holding his coat, smelling it. She quickly opened her eyes and stared at the coat with wide eyes for a couple of seconds and then threw it to the ground. She quickly sat up and looked around confused.

"What the hell am I doing?" She said confused then quickly stood up and ran up the stairs to her room to change.

"What was I thinking?" She thought after her shower, sitting on her bed. She heard Junhyung laughing from the pool outside and slowly peeked out the window. She kept her gaze on him intently.

 

"Keep your head high and smile...don’t make it so obvious that you’re not in a good mood." Junhyung said. Hyuna quickly followed what he said.

 

"Thank you." She said from her window silently. As she caught his gaze, she backed up quickly and she threw herself on her bed.

"Did he see me?" She thought terrified then sat up. "Wait... why should I be afraid? Shouldn’t I be tough about this and say-"

"What’re you doing?" Junhyung asked at her door. She fell to the ground at his sight. He was shirtless and his hair was wet. His wet body sparkled with the reflection of the sunlight from her window.

She stumbled to her feet and gulped loudly caching her breath then she stood up fixing her hair.

"What... what... what’re you doing here?" She said behind her bed nervous. "Did you do something last night? You look... buzzed." He said chuckling with a sour face. She looked down and around her room with a peculiar face.

"Uh...no... I just...I-"

"Whatever... um... we need you down by the pool." He said. She stopped talking and stared at him confused.

"Um... why?" She asked curiously. He shrugged. "Don’t know. My parents want to talk to you." He said then quickly walked back out the door glancing back at her with a puzzled expression.

Hyuna watched his every movement until he disappeared in the hallway. She sighed deeply and looked down then patted her chest.

"What is wrong with her?" Junhyung asked quietly glancing back at her door. He stopped and turned around confused when he heard some mumbling noise.

Hyuna walked back and forth in her bedroom with her arms crossed in her black skinny jeans and black t-shirt.

"Should I change? Or not?" She quietly said rubbing her chin.

"No... what if they don’t-but what if they do need me?" She said shaking her head and continuing to walk.

"I should just change!" She whispered with a fist in the air and confidence over her face.

"Wait! No!" She yelled as her face was filled with concern.

"Men think about every 12 seconds of their life." She said as worry overcame her when Junhyung crossed her mind.

"Those dirty bastards." She said to herself.

Junhyung turned around and leaned on the wall confused with a quiet laugh.

"Men think about every 12 seconds of their life?" He whispered quietly confused with a snort.

"No wonder why she’s been so afraid of me." He said. He glanced at her and smiled evilly.

"Is she coming?" Junhyung’s parents asked. He shrugged. "Don’t know... maybe." he said then dived into the water happily with a smile on his face.

His parents looked at each other confused until Hyuna opened the sliding door. She walked out in her normal clothing: jeans and t-shirt.

"Hey... Hyuna." Junhyung’s mother said, walking out of the pool in her bikini. She was a lot older than them both but she still had a young body. Her skin wasn’t saggy yet and people sometimes confuse her for a teen.

"Come over here." She said grabbing a towel and wrapping it on her. Hyuna walked over aware.

They sat on a bench nearby as Hyuna took quick glances at Junhyung. He paid no attention to her and continued swimming peacefully.

"Um... did you... need something?" Hyuna asked confused. Junhyung’s mother smiled and sighed.

"I’m happy you and Junhyung are getting along." She said. Hyuna looked down. "I guess... if you think so." She said scratching her head. Junhyung’s mother shifted in her seat and stared at her with a smile.

"What happened last night?" She asked. Hyuna quickly looked at her and lightly chuckled.

"Uh... what’re you talking about?" She asked nervously then looked away.

"Did she know we were out?!" She thought afraid. His mother chuckled.

"You don’t have to tell me." She said looking down. "But...you know we’re still your friends...it doesn’t matter that we’re not the same age." She said smiling. Hyuna’s eyes softened.

 

"We don’t need you anymore." Hyunseung said quietly. Hyuna narrowed her eyes confused. "What’re you talking about?" She asked as Hyunseung looked down.

"It was a group decision... wasn’t only just me." He said backing up. "It’s for the best...you almost hurt Doojoon. We don’t need you to hurt any of us."

 

"Oh... that." she said with a sour face. "Junhyung must’ve told you. He was there when it happened." She said with shameful look.

"It was embarrassing." She said then deeply inhaled.

"Hyuna dear," Junhyung’s mom said peering up at her. "It’s alright for this kind of thing to happen." She said with a sad smile.

"No need to feel embarrassed at all." She said again. Hyuna peeked up at her through her long bangs.

"This is something very natural...and we’re not here to make fun of you or tease you...you’re like our own little daughter." She said. Hyuna slowly looked up at her shocked.

"Thanks for always trying to comfort me." She said with a sad chuckle. "I’m always causing nuisance around here." She said looking around.

"I’m glad it’s your family that I’m living with." She said then glanced at Junhyung’s mother who smiled proudly.

Hyuna stood outside the huge house on her skateboard riding around and trying new tricks. She stopped her skateboard and skidded on the side with a smile until she spotted someone on their driveway watching her.

She almost fell when she came to a stop. She smiled and jumped off her skateboard then walked quickly towards Doojoon. She suddenly stopped when Hyunseung’s words rang in her mind.

She looked over at him with an angry face while he slowly made his way towards her. She backed up every time Doojoon approached with a step, a painful look on his face.

"What’re you doing here?" She asked coldly. Doojoon stopped walking and looked down with his arms weakly by his side.

"We didn’t mean to leave you." He said peering through her. She angrily kept her gaze on him. "It was just-"

"A groups decision." She said angrily cutting him short. He looked at her with a confused expression.

"No... no... it wasn’t a groups decision... it was more like a Hyunseung’s decision." He said loudly. Hyuna looked down and took a deep breath.

"Look... it doesn’t matter. I don’t feel bad at all. Nor do I care." She said turning back around.

"You do care!" Doojoon yelled loudly annoyed. "Gosh, you always say that but we know you more than you know yourself Hyuna. If you don’t care... then you shouldn’t be mad." He said. Hyuna turned around and glared at him. He stared at her and took a step towards her.

"Come back to the QWERT house." He said. Hyuna looked down annoyed. "I don’t need you guys-"

"Without us... you got no life." He said cleverly. "And I quote this... from you." He said. She stared at him with narrowed eyes looking down.

 

"Hey Hyuna...you doing anything today?" Asked a man’s voice, Doojoon. "Uh...what do you think." She said with a sarcastic smile.

"Without you guys I got no life." She said laughing. She got up and took her ipod to her computer charging it.

 

"People change." She said then walked towards the huge house.

"Hyuna!" Doojoon yelled loudly. "Come on! Don’t be like this!" He yelled, but she kept walking.

"We need you!" He yelled loosing hope as she closed the front door. "I need you." He said looking down with a painful look on his face.

 

Doojoon walked into the QWERT house with slumped shoulders as some of the people in the house stood up and walked towards him.

"Did you get her to come?" A girl asked. "Is she coming yet?" Another guy asked. "Where is she?" Another asked. Doojoon breathed deeply.

"Sorry guys." He said. "She took Hyunseung’s words and believed that we didn’t need her anymore." He said keeping his stare on the ground.

"It’s no use now." He said then sat down on the couch.

"No!" A girl irritated yelled. "Why would she believe Hyunseung?!" She yelled annoyed as another girl looked at her frustrated.

"Have you not seen Hyunseung lately? He thinks he’s king of the world now." She said with a scoff. Everyone mumbled angry things about him.

Hyuna sat in her room with an angry expression as she looked down at Junhyung’s skateboard and sighed deeply.

"Why doesn’t anyone want me?" She said looking at the skateboard with sad eyes.

"Am I that bad?" She said as her face started to get warm. She took a deep breath and took her phone out. She deleted all her contacts and stared at her phone sadly.

 

"Hyuna." Said her real mother as they sat on the stairs to her classroom. "Here’s a trick I want to teach you." She said smiling and holding Hyuna’s phone out in front of her.

"What is it mommy?" She asked curiously peering at her mother.

"This is a trick your grandmother taught me whenever I was sad." Said her mother. Hyuna looked up at her and smiled.

"What is it?" She asked smiling. Her mother went to all the contacts and deleted them. "Mom! What’re you doing?!" She yelled reaching for her phone. Her mother moved it away quickly.

"Whenever you’re sad...you delete all your contacts." She said smiling. She looked at her mother confused.

"The first person who calls you...is the person that cares about you the most." She said smiling.

"Because you don’t know their number...you’ll have to answer the call to see who it is." She said smiling as her phone rang. She answered it with a curious face.

"Hello?" She silently said unsure. "Hey Hyuna...how’re you feeling today?" Said her mother from next to her on her phone. Hyuna laughed happily.

 

Hyuna took a deep breath and sighed as a smile came to her face.

"Thanks mom." She said smiling at her phone. "I just wish you were here right now to call me." She said with a sad face then tucked her phone in her pocket.

She walked out her door but stopped when her phone rang loudly in the hallway. She looked up with wide eyes.

 

"The first person who calls you...is the person that cares about you the most."

 

She gulped loudly as she slowly took her phone out and placed it over her ear, ready to hear whom the person would be. She was excited and nervous at the same time to listen to whom the voice was. "Hello-"

"What’re you doing?" Junhyung asked loudly behind her and at the same time with his phone pressed against his ear.

His voice rang in her ears after he spoke. She quickly turned around and stared at him with tears slowly forming in her eyes.

 

"The first person who calls you...is the person that cares about you the most."

 

 

A/N: Hi everyone!!! How was the chapter??

Junhyung called her... keke... see how she responds to it... :DD

Thanks for reading this story and chapter!! Stay updated for next one!

I'll try to update asap okay? SARANGHAE EVERYONE!!! >(^_^)<