Unpacking

Fated to Meet You

 

            When they got home, they unpacked slowly while Hyuna carried her things and luggage into the house. As she walked back out, she caught Junhyung’s father looking at a box, examining it.

            “No!” Hyuna yelled walking quickly towards him. He froze and looked up. “This yours?” He asked peculiarly. She scratched her head. “Uh... yeah.” she said with a slight smile. “It’s mine.” She continued. Junhyung’s father chuckled.

            “Need some help carrying it?” He asked. Hyuna quickly grabbed it. “It looks heavy-“

            “No! I got it.” She said quickly walking it towards the house. She accidentally sniffed the heavy smell of skateboard that was in pieces inside. “Gross.” She said with a sour face. Junhyung’s father lightly chuckled from afar.

             As she got into the house, she walked the things towards her bedroom but then stopped in front of her previous room. Junhyung’s mother walked by the hall and stopped when Hyuna walked towards her.

             “Can I... sleep in that room again? Is it safe now?” Hyuna asked unsure. Junhyung’s mother smiled. “Go for it.” She said chuckling. Hyuna smiled widely and kicked the door open with a smile. She slowly set the box down and stared at the bed.

[FLASHBACK]

             “Ah... my sweet room.” Hyuna said crawling into her huge king-sized bed. “I’m ant-free.” She said then closed her eyes and smiled. With a deep inhale, in the contaminated air, she started to cough and gag. She quickly curled up into a ball holding as her cough became quieter, but filled her with more pain.

[END FLASHBACK]

            She shook her head and squinted her eyes. “I was gagging that night.” She quietly said confused. “In this bed.”

 

            Hyunseung sat in the QWERT house along with Doojoon and the other guys. He stood up and walked out the door. They were playing various games while Doojoon stared at him awkwardly.

            “Hyuna should be coming home today.” Doojoon said. Hyunseung smiled. “I know.” He said by the door. “Just going to get some fresh air before calling her.” He said then walked out the door.

            Doojoon shrugged watching him walk out the door. Hyunseung’s phone suddenly buzzed. Doojoon stared at it. “Ha! What a coincidence... it’s Hyuna.” He said answering it.

            “Hello?” Doojoon answered smiling. “Um... Doo Joon?” She asked confused walking back and forth in her room biting her nails. “Yep...” he answered standing up.

            “Is Hyunseung there?” She asked. Doojoon looked around confused. “Yeah... but... is something wrong?” He asked confused. She covered her face.

            “I just need to ask him something.” She said. Doojoon sighed. “Look Hyuna, call my phone. I gotta talk to you first.” He said. She stuttered and nodded.

            Doojoon set Hyunseung’s phone back on the table where it was before Hyunseung walked in. “Hey.” Doojoon said walking out the door smiling. Hyunseung stared at him awkwardly then walked to sit where he sat earlier and stared at his phone confused.

            “Were you going to talk to him about what happened at the hospital?” Doojoon asked curiously sitting far away from the house. “Uh... yeah? Sort of... I mean... I was just thinking and I realized I passed out while he was carrying me... but I was at Junhyung’s house and –“

            “I’ve known this whole time... I know what you’re thinking... you’re doubting Hyunseung.” Doojoon said. “No! I’m grateful that he saved me... but how did he get into my house-“

            “You’re right Hyuna.” Doojoon said chuckling. “I think you should ask Junhyung for the truth.” He said. Hyunseung walked towards him. “Hey... I have to go... Hyunseung’s coming.” He said quickly hanging up. Hyuna sighed confused looking at her phone.

            Doojoon smiled at Hyunseung who approached him angrily with his phone in his hand.

           “Uh... oh... did he find out I was using his phone?” He thought afraid gulping loudly. He approached Doojoon with his face red and furious. “You... okay Hyunseung?” he asked unsure. Hyunseung held his phone tightly in his hand in front of his face.

           “Hyung! Help me beat this game!” He yelled loudly. Doojoon breathed a sigh of relief and chuckled.  “Gosh... you looked like you were going to kill someone.” He said laughing. Hyunseung scoffed.

           “What? Did you do something and felt guilty or what?” He asked chuckling. Doojoon nervously smiled and nodded his head.

 

A/N: Well, the secret’s out!! Well, partially… but at least DJ gave her a little hint!!!!

Please comment to let me know what should happen okay???

Hope you had fun with the double update!!!! Until next time… Saranghae!!!! :D