What Junhyung Saw.

Fated to Meet You

 

Hyuna sat out in the sun drying herself off while Junhyung’s mother brought her some clothes.

"Here... go change in that little room in there." She said pointing to a shaft nearby. Hyuna nodded and looked at the clothes she’d brought. She smiled when she saw it was a black striped shirt and black jeans.

"Thanks." She said turned around and smiled. Hyuna grabbed her towel and walked towards the room to change.

 

Hyuna took a shower in the bathroom and then walked out to his bedroom when he was finished. He passed by Hyuna’s room and peeked in seeing her skateboard on the foot of her bed.

"Not even cherishing it at all huh?" He said scoffing then looked around. "Where is she?" He asked looking inside the room. He walked out to the pool and looked around, searching the pool in every corner until he heard something rattling in the shaft room.

He shook then grabbed a stick and slowly crept up to the room. He took a deep breath when he heard someone moving in there and quickly swung the door open.

His eyes widened spotting Hyuna in her black-laced bra. Her arms were over her head while she was taking her wet black t-shirt off. Her wet and white body gleamed and her curves showed through the sunlight.

His eyes widened popping out looking at her up and down. He quickly closed the door and ran as fast as he could towards the sliding door. Hyuna quickly covered herself with her shirt when she heard the door to the shaft close. Her eyes narrowed as she opened the door and looked around puzzled.

"Was someone... peeping me?" She said quietly scanning the pool.

 

"Oh my god." Junhyung said running into his room. He sat on his bed breathing heavily. "Her skin is so white!" He said quietly then looked to the ground and panicked.

"I hope she didn’t see me... she’ll KILL me!" He said afraid. He stood up and slowly walked towards the door peeking out.

"Junhyung?" His mother said confused. He quickly opened the door widely and stepped out with a nervous smile. "Hey... mom." He said. His mother looked around oddly.

"Who... are you hiding from?" She asked with a chuckle. He shook his head.

"No one." He said smiling. His mother stared at him awkwardly. "Um... go downstairs... we’re going to eat." She said walking back downstairs.

"I’m going to go down to the shaft and get Hyuna." She said. Junhyung nodded and slipped out of his room quickly.

 

Hyuna skateboarded towards the QWERT house with a smile on her face on her new skateboard. She looked around and noticed that there was no one there. Her expression changed from happiness to fear as she crept slowly towards the door.

"What happened here?" She said confused then slowly opened the door. She gasped when she saw that the room was totally destroyed. "What the hell happened?" She said scanning the room puzzled. She walked back out and got on her skateboard then stopped in front of the levee and sat on her skateboard taking her phone out.

"Hey Doojoon." She said with her phone against her ear. "Sorry... this isn’t... Doojoon." A lady said then hung up quickly. Hyuna stared at the number confused.

"This is his number." She said calling it again. "Hi." Said the same lady again.

"Um... who’s this?" She asked puzzled. "This is Chorong... may I ask who’s calling?" She asked. Hyuna had on a confused expression.

"Sorry. I have the wrong number." She said then slowly hung up. "Doojoon changed his number... without telling me?" She said confused. She dialed another number then pressed her phone to her ear. "Hello?"

"Hi." Said an unfamiliar man’s voice. She narrowed her eyes. "Um... who’s this?" She asked awkwardly. "Mr. Tae." He answered calmly.

"And who might this be?" He asked. Hyuna looked down sadly and sighed when she realized it was a stranger.

"Sorry... I have the wrong number." She said hanging up. She stared at the numbers in her phone confused. "I’m sure these are the right numbers." She said confused.

 

Everyone who once hung out in the QWERT house sat in Hyunseung’s house. "I don’t think this is a good idea at all... for us to leave Hyuna like this." Doojoon said guiltily. Hyunseung glared at him.

"Did you see what she almost did to you?!" Hyunseung yelled loudly. "If I didn’t help you... you would’ve been messed up right now!" He screamed. Doojoon stared at him angrily.

"She was angry! You’d do the same thing if you were her too!" He yelled loudly. "Plus! I think it’s childish for all of us to change our numbers! We shouldn’t have done any of this!" He yelled. Hyunseung pushed him down on the couch.

"She deserves this! She treats us like dogs!" Hyunseung said. Doojoon gazed at him angrily.

"Where’s everyone when I need them." Hyuna said staring at the bright horizon. She took a deep breath and gasped when her phone rang loudly in her hands. She answered it.

"Hyuna! Where are you?!" Junhyung yelled loudly. She sat up straight, anger overcoming her. "What do you want?" She asked coldly. He scoffed.

"I need you to do something with me... hurry up and come home." He said hanging up. She stared at her phone oddly. "What does he want." She thought afraid.

"Men think about... every 12 seconds of their life."

 

Junhyung leaned on the wall outside the front door breathing heavily. "Whoa." He said laughing. "That was creepy to do." He said looking down. "Was that too much anger?" He said chuckling.

He spotted a car driving towards their house and examined the bright new car as it stopped in front of him. The window slowly rolled down as his eyes brightened up.

"Naeun! Gikwang!" He yelled loudly excited. Naeun took her sunglasses off and smiled.

"What the hell does he need?" Hyuna said annoyed almost home. "Couldn’t just tell me on the phone-"

She nearly fell off the skateboard when she spotted Naeun and Gikwang. "Hey guys!" She yelled loudly riding faster to get to them. They turned their attention away from Junhyung to her.

They smiled and waved at her happily. She made dust fly in the air as they shielded their eyes from the dust. Naeun threw her arms around Hyuna and lightly patted her back.

"How’s it going?" She asked. Naeun smiled brightly. "Hawaii was great! You guys have to go with us next time." She said happily. Gikwang laughed. "I’ve been there more than once... but this time was the best." He said laughing.

"Of course... because you got someone to spend it with." Junhyung said raising his eyebrows. Hyuna stared at him disgusted.

"Men think about... every 12 seconds of their life."

She shook having the chills run down her spine. "You okay... Hyuna?" Naeun asked. Hyuna slightly looked up at them and smiled.

"Oh... yeah... I... do that sometimes." She said laughing. Junhyung stared at her awkwardly. "Don’t mind her. She’s been a freak lately." He said laughing. Hyuna looked at him and scoffed.

"Forget him guys... let’s go inside." Hyuna said smiling. They walked into the house with Junhyung’s parents running towards them quickly.

"You guys are back!" They yelled surprised. Naeun chuckled and hugged her tightly. "Did you have fun?" She asked. Naeun nodded. "It was great." She responded while Gikwang had an arm around her shoulder and chuckled.

"It was a really good... experience." He said chuckling. Junhyung’s father laughed lightly. Junhyung smiled from behind them then glanced over at Hyuna who was carrying a tray of cups filled with water. She was stumbling and was walking slowly. Junhyung quickly walked over to help.

"You trying to juggle or what?" He asked when he reached her. She glared at him as he grabbed another tray and set some cups on it. "I can do it myself-"

"Yeah... not when everything shatters into pieces." He said scoffing. She glared at him.

"Hurry up guys! My throats dry over here!" Junhyung’s father yelled. Junhyung quickly ran to give each of them a cup.

"Here... here." Junhyung said chuckling. Hyuna smiled from behind. They all sat in the living room with the newlyweds sitting closely side by side.

"Okay... so... we wanted to make a suggestion." Naeun said smiling. Everyone sat quietly and listened. She turned to look at Gikwang who smiled.

"We’re planning on having a party." He said. Junhyung’s parents looked at each other back and forth. "For what?" They asked. Naeun chuckled. "Exactly." She said smiling.

"Well…. you can’t just have an unprepared party." Junhyung said with a chuckle. Naeun looked down.

"So... we’re planning on making it a welcome party for Hyuna." She said smiling. Hyuna looked up at them confused.

"For me?" She asked oddly. "Uh... I hate parties though. I’m not so good with being the center of attention." She said looking at them nervously. Junhyung scoffed. "Sure you’re not." He said drinking his water. Hyuna hit his cup making water run through his nose.

"Hey!" He yelled wiping them away while everyone laughed.

"I’m happy you two are getting along so well now." Junhyung’s father said smiling. Hyuna and Junhyung glared at each other.

"I agree! Let’s make it a welcome party for Hyuna." He said chuckling. Hyuna shook her head.