Hello Kwon Sohyun...

Fated to Meet You

The next morning, Jun Hyung woke up and found Hyun Ah gone. He rubbed his neck and looked at the time. “Huh... it’s only 8am...” he said climbing down the bunk bed, “where’d this lazy go?” he said yawning loudly reaching for the door.

 

            “Let’s just start now!” Hyun Ah yelled in front of Hyun Seung’s house. He yawned tiredly. “But you said it was too early for you.” He said with his eyes half closed. She scoffed and pushed him aside.

            “Fine... I’ll call everyone and start first... you go ahead and continue getting you poor beauty sleep.” She said sitting down on his couch with her phone out. Hyun Seung stared at her and then walked back to his bedroom, collapsing on his bed with a snore.

“Hello? Doo Joon oppa?” she said on the phone. Doo Joon tiredly answered. “Hyun Ah?” he asked confused. “What’re you doing this early?” he asked confused. “We’re gonna start the housewarming party early-“

She stopped talking as soon as she heard a loud snore on the other line. She angrily hung up and gathered her things and rapidly walked out Hyun Seung’s front door frustrated.

“What’s with these people?! In the first place...they want to do it...now they don’t.” she said annoyed then threw her skateboard down and continued riding to the levee nearby. She sat on her skateboard as usual and turned her ipod on max and sighed at the thought of her parents.

Later that day, Jun Hyung walked inside from their garage and found his dad walking towards him. “Jun Hyung.” Said his father. “What?” he asked walking over to grab a drink. “Have you seen Hyun Ah at all?” he asked.

Jun Hyung looked up confused. “Uh...nope...she’s been gone since this morning.” he said pouring some juice into a cup. His father sighed and walked back to the living room. Jun Hyung took a sip of his juice and thought for a minute. “Hm…where is she?” he said puzzled. “She has been gone since morning...or was I dreaming?” he asked.

            Hyun Ah stared at the bright horizon as birds flew by and people walked down below. She twitched when her phone rang and stared at the unusual number. “Uh...hello?” she answered confused.

            “Hyun Ah unnie?!” yelled a girl’s voice on the other line excited. Hyun Ah looked at the caller id confused and placed the phone back against her ear. “Uh... yeah?” she replied confused. “Who is this?” she asked as she heard a squeal on the other line. “Uh...hello?” she asked once more as the person on the other line screamed.

            “Oh my gosh! It’s me! Kwon So Hyun!” she yelled loudly. Hyun Ah looked up confused. “Kwon So Hyun?” she said puzzled. “Uh... I don’t know any So Hyuns-“

“From middle school!” she yelled loudly. “It’s me! So Hyun! We were like best friends!” she yelled excitedly. Hyun Ah scratched her head. “I never had any friends in middle school.” She thought confused.

“Or I would know them at least.” She said then the other line disconnected. She stared at her phone confused and scoffed. “Must’ve been a scam.” She said sticking her phone back in her pocket as it rang again. She opened the text and widened her eyes. “Her!” she yelled pointing at the picture.