Problems...

Fated to Meet You

                The next morning, Hyuna woke up from the bed, smelling the richness of the room with a smile. She closed her eyes and yawned loudly stretching her arms. With a squeal, she sighed and walked into Junhyung’s bathroom. She looked around in the peculiar room confused then chuckled.

                “Right... this isn’t my room.” She said chuckling then fixed her hair and scratched her head. She walked towards the door and opened it. Junhyung’s head fell and hit the ground in front of her. He had his back on the door the whole night sleeping. Hyuna gasped lightly covering and lightly stepped over him with a wince and glance back.

                 “Sorry.” She mouthed the words. She walked towards her room spotting Sohyun walking out from the room. She threw herself against the wall while Sohyun whistled and walked by skipping. She slowly peered at her back seeing that she’d vanish through the corner.

            “What are you doing here stalking me?” She said annoyed slumping her shoulders. She smacked her lips and walked into her room quickly locking the door.

            “Junhyung? Junhyung oppa!” Sohyun said finding Junhyung lying on the ground with the opened door. She walked quickly towards him with half covered and worried eyes. What happened?” She said touching his face. Junhyung moved slowly when he felt someone embracing him. He slowly looked up at her with squinted and tired eyes then lightly coughed.

            “Sohyun?” He asked confused. She nodded. “Yeah, it’s Sohyun.” She said as if he’d lost his memory. He felt his neck and sat up rubbing his painful neck. “What happened?” She asked sitting by him. He glanced at her.

            “Uh... Hyuna-“

            “Hyuna was here? I was looking all over for her.” She said confused. Junhyung closed his eyes tightly and slowly stood up. “Look... I gotta get some... sleep.” He said stumbling to get up, but instead he fell back down. 

             “Look! I learned this from my mom! It should work.” Sohyun said while he sat on a chair in his room. Sohyun walked behind him.

            “Are you serious?” He said annoyed with a quick chuckle. She pressed her hands on his neck, massaging it thoroughly as the pink flowers on her nails glistened in the light. He closed his eyes at the gentle touch and inhaled deeply, relaxing. She smiled down at him satisfied by her actions.

 

            Hyuna walked out of the room after she changed then looked around confused. “Hm... where’d that Sohyun go?” she said looking around puzzled. “She doesn’t know anyone around here... right?” she said puzzled then started to walk towards Naeun’s door. As she arrived near her door, she spotted Naeun turning the corner.

            “Naeun ah!” she yelled. Naeun turned around. “Hey Hyuna... is something wrong?” she asked confused walking towards her. Hyuna chuckled. “No... nothing... um... did you happen to see Sohyun around? She got out and never came back.” She said scratching her head. Naeun narrowed her eyes.

            “Nope... haven’t seen her around... why? You need her?” she asked. Hyuna quickly shook her head. “No! Definitely not.” She said chuckling. “Oh well...it’s alright.” She said.

              She walked towards the door and opened it. Junhyung’s head fell and hit the ground in front of her. He had his back on the door the whole night sleeping. Hyuna gasped lightly covering and lightly stepped over him with a wince and glance back. “Sorry.” She mouthed the words then walked to her room.

               Hyuna slowly looked up at Naeun who stared at her awkwardly. “Is something wrong?” Naeun asked. Hyuna shook her head and smiled. “Uh... do you have ice around here?” she asked instantly. Naeun chuckled oddly.

            “Sure? Why?” she asked as they walked towards the kitchen. “Nothing... I just... want some ice.” She said giggling. Naeun nodded. “You sure are weird today Hyuna.” She said chuckling.

            “No... I just... did something yesterday that I shouldn’t have done.” She said looking down guiltily. Naeun peeked at her reaching for some ice, slipping them into a bag.

            Sohyun chuckled seeing Junhyung starting to bob his head up and down. “Junhyung ah.” She whispered then stopped massaging his neck. She walked over and stood in front of him, staring at his face. She smiled and slowly smelled the aroma around his room. She looked around with a smile and then back at him until the door opened.

            “Sohyun?” Naeun asked with an odd expression walking in with a pack of ice in her hand.

            Hyuna ran outside the car humming and opening the trunk to search for her skateboard. “Where are you?” She said confused searching under the seats and through the remaining bags in the car.

“Huh? I did bring it.” She said awkwardly standing tall with her hands on her hips. “How weird.” She said then looked under the car and around it.

            “What’re you guys doing?” Naeun asked confused setting the ice down on the table beside Junhyung’s bed. “Oh... nothing.” Sohyun said blushing. “I came over and saw him lying on the floor... so I helped get him up and massage his neck.” She said holding her hand together. Naeun smiled.

            “That’s sweet.” She said then Sohyun peered at her and giggled. “What’re you doing here?” she asked confused. Naeun stood up. “Oh... right.” she said chuckling. “Hyuna told me to bring the ice here first because she had to go get her skateboard in the car.” She said. Sohyun lightly nodded looking down at her nail. She gasped noticing that one of her pink flowers on her nail was gone.

 

            Hyuna looked awkwardly around spotting part of her skateboard sticking out of a huge trashcan nearby. “Huh?” she said confused then walked towards it. A scowl started to come across her face when she walked faster near the dumpster. She gasped with her lips starting to quiver and her eyes starting to water. She slowly lifted her hands up towards the skateboard. When she finally reached the tip of it, holding it up, the wheel, along with half of the board fell to the bottom of the dumpster with a loud thud. She shielded her eyes from the thick folds of dusts flew out of the dumpster. Her eyes widened at what had happened.

            “My... skateboard.” She said as a tear strolled down her cheek. With shock overcoming her, she had to do what she needed to do.

            Naeun walked out of Junhyung’s room with Sohyun behind to closed the door. She took the ice pack to Junhyung who was at his bed and gently sat by him. He was now sound asleep and half snoring. Sohyun stared at his pleasant face and found out she’d fallen in love with him.

            Hyuna cried softly wiping her dusty tears away from her eyes digging for the remainings of her skateboard. Her heart was broken into pieces as flashes of her grandma came through her mind.

             “Hyuni Hyuna ah.” Said her grandma in a hospital bed. Hyuna was only 3 at this time when her grandparents were very sick. “I got a present for you.” She said smiling brightly. Hyuna ran over with a flash of white teeth over her face.

            “What granny what!” she yelled excitedly as her grandpa smiled on the other side of the bed.

             Hyuna started to shake lightly throwing the pieces outside of the skateboard quickly. “I have to put it back together.” She said through sobs as she continued wiping them away.

               “Grandma and I are going to go away soon honey.” Said her grandpa. Hyuna scoffed. “That’s what grandma says all the time... and look! You’re still here!” she yelled hugging them both. They glanced at each other lightly and smiled.

            “Hyuni Hyuna Ah.” Said her grandpa. She looked up at him. “Look under our beds.” He said. She quickly ducked and looked down rapidly. “Whoa! A skateboard!” she yelled loudly holding it up smiling brightly. Everyone chuckled.

             “Thanks grandma! Grandpa!” she yelled loudly hugging them tightly. Her grandpa started to slightly cough. “Not too hard honey.” Said her grandma. She released them.

              Hyuna jumped out of the dumpster when she found all the parts she needed. She sat on the ground and stared at the pieces, shattered on the ground.

               “You have to be good to your mommy and daddy when we’re not here.” Said her grandpa. She chuckled. “Okay... since you’re still here... then I’ll be bad for them.” Hyuna said smiling. Her grandparents laughed lightly.

              “Grandpa... your lips are getting chapped. Let me put some chap stick on you.” She said searching her pocket while a tear came from her grandpa’s eyes.

            “Hyuna.” Her grandma said. She looked at her with a happy smile on her face. “Oh! Grandma... you’re cheeks are getting white... let me put blush on you.” She said taking her backpack off. “Women are supposed to be beautiful all the time.” She said reaching deeper inside her bag.

              Hyuna covered her face in her arms as she wept, shaking in her balance. “Grandma... grandpa.” she said through cracks as her tear fell onto the ground with splashes.

              “Got it!” she yelled loudly holding the chapstick and blush in her hands. She looked at her grandparents. “Oh... you’re sleeping already?” She said sticking her tongue out.

               “Lets do it anyways.” She said putting the chapstick on her grandpa’s dry lips and blush on her grandma’s flushed white cheeks. “Now you’ll look beautiful when you wake up.” She said chuckling as doctors walked by her taking her grandparents.

                “Where’re you taking them?” she asked curiously as the doctor sadly looked down. “They... need silence to sleep. Therefore we’re taking them someplace better.” He lied. Hyuna smiled and shrugged watching her grandparents disappeared through the corner.

                Hyuna held all her skateboard parts in her arm and walked into the car with tears still strolling down her cheeks. She huffed and grabbed a glue, tape, and threw them into a bag. She was dusty and filthy by this time and smelled gross. As she sniffed and looked around, she looked at the glue and tape and then at the skateboard her beloved grandparents had given her. She widened her eyes slowly as she spotted an unfamiliar sticker on the side of the torn skateboard tip. “A... flower?” She said confused. It was a pink flower stuck to the side.

A/N: There goes the chapter!!! Sorry it’s so sad and gloomy… that’s how I’m feeling right now…

so I hope that was a good chapter. Please don’t forget to comment okay???

Until next time, I  LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!